Oh!Oh!
I just remembered!
SPOILER

Dwarf Fortress!

I hope you like miasma!
:D

That and Super Meat Boy.
bocca_old
Probaly Osu! That's why I like it so much. Other than that I'd say Starcraft II. Not so much on the singleplayer department, but when you start playing the MP aka the real deal shit just gets too tough for my nerves. I wanna be the guy isn't really a hard game. Its more about memorizing stuff. Yeah, I've beaten it a couple of times.
Aoriki
You all can laugh at me when I say what the hardest game I encountered....
Megaman x, Legend of Zelda I and II (There's a reason why they are hard for me...)
Hiza-chan
I'd have to say, Dark Spire. I got to level 8 or so and just couldn't handle the game :<. One time, I started to play it, walked into the tower and took like 3 steps, got into a battle and died. Had to start over..I think it's hard anyway.
-Athena-

bocca wrote:

Probaly Osu! That's why I like it so much. Other than that I'd say Starcraft II. Not so much on the singleplayer department, but when you start playing the MP aka the real deal shit just gets too tough for my nerves. I wanna be the guy isn't really a hard game. Its more about memorizing stuff. Yeah, I've beaten it a couple of times.
since im in malaysia i played multi through the taiwan + korean server iirc
general rule of thumb the last time i tried:
you meet a korean, you meet your doom
Topic Starter
Rantai
Going by that just about every competitive multiplayer game is hard.

On the basis that there is always going to be someone better than you/can beat you.

On topic: Unfortunately I haven't really come across any hard games lately. F-Zero GX still kicks my butt though.
NexGnP
Resident evil..... can't finish this game without walkthroughs xD
ursa
Castlevania : SOTD , player over 1 month & just 99% game completion , & clearly played with 200% game completion after 2 years :(
0blivionkeeper
osu! :P
A lot of people say the Touhou games are extremely hard, but they're just predictable patterns of bullets... on easy difficulty. Anything above that, and you'll get your ass handed to ya.
Though I usually find the Kingdom Hearts games very difficult (then again, I always play them on the hardest difficulty)
mercury2004
Men of War : Assault Squad

took me a day just to finish second mission in easy
Minty Gum
Life?
-Athena-

Minty Gum wrote:

Life?
Quoting Keima: Real life is just a shitty game
So it doesn't matter :D
eIohim
Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare. Epilogue mission, on Veteran.
First and last time I was ever angry at a video game.

SPOILER

He makes it look so easy...

And Touhou Perfect Cherry Blossom's Phantasm Stage, I can't take Yukari down no matter what.
Birdy
Spyro the Dragon
loqueses57
yeah touhou!
kitkattt_old
Etrian Odyssey. Why do you hate me so much? ;____;
- Rikkukun -
Super Mario Bros 3.
Dusalty
Chessmaster XI
420Guy
Touhou & Ninja Gaiden 2
Nanael_old

Wehzy wrote:

Ninja Gaiden 2
FFFF, you reminded me the atrocious camera angles that thing had, plain hardcore.
jianzii

Wehzy wrote:

Ninja Gaiden 2
I'm raging just thinking about it >:| haha
ISolvePractical
...probably... Yoshi's Island. I didn't make it far on my own. >:
Kanye West

- Rikkukun - wrote:

Super Mario Bros 3.
What. It wasn't that bad until World 8. Holy crap, world 8.
Milli_old
IWTBTG I guess? nothing has ever been really hard for me.
dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
Restless Spirit

Milli wrote:

IWTBTG I guess? nothing has ever been really hard for me.
This. IWBTG was the hardest game I ever encountered. Oh and I didn't make it.
halo398
the game wiith haredest boss evah
SuzumiyaBR
All games of fight for me impossible

fight = round 1 , round 2, round 3
example : Street Fighter , Mortal Kombat , KOF
Elfuun_old
Any NES game, specially Mega Man 2 and Battletoads.

Honorable mentions: Etrian Odyssey and Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor. (DS)
Sena Aizawa
if it's without cheat, maybe (in my opinition) the game that the hardest is Earthbound in SNES

fight the boss ?, must use the tactics, wrong step ?, lose.
Maybe not hard as we have the tactics lol
Valentiino
TH 10 Extra stages :(
Tetsu_old
Demon's Souls.
Blue Stig

Bussan wrote:

Demon's Souls.

Oops.
Wrong game.
LunarSakuya
Touhou probably
Maneuver
Any shooting games.... I can't imagine anyone can finish the game WITHOUT getting shot 1 time or died 1 time. ( so here i was imagining how does the real heroes of world war survive...)
Nanael_old
Probably by either getting hurt at the very beginning, practically not shooting or by flawless teamwork. People in the front-lines are pretty much bound to die.This doesn't mean that I think expert soldiers do not exist, but a lone wolf in war, surviving? It sounds really hard.
Crimmi
SNK vs. Capcom: Chaos. That overpowered Mr. Karate made even Shin Akuma looking like a bitch, plus the fact that he blocks all the time and uses that SAME Kooh-ken/Uppercut combo. Made me cry when I can't even beat him with Terry :(
XSCX
Touhou 6 Extra Stage was probably the hardest thing even for me x.x
PROGUY
Hardest games I've played list:
GB: Pokémon Yellow (Until you know what you're supposed to do, you're pretty much dead.)
PS1: Digimon World 3 (Actually this game's difficulty is sorta artificial.)
PS2: Burnout Paradise(?) (At least the sequel makes up for the cons in this one.)
PSP: DJMax Black Square (Also considered artificial, since some of the missions get freaking ridiculous, starting with ones that require to have a perfect 100% accuracy.)
PC: Touhou 13 - Ten Desires (Everything is freaking slow in the first three stages. In the other three, it gets way faster. In short, there's a weird difficulty spike in the game, or that's how I feel. I haven't even unlocked the Extra Stage yet :/)
FelixCross
#1; NES: Shadowgate
#2; NES: Spelunker
#3; NES: Battletoads

My older brother used to have a box in the garage that contained an NES, and those three games.

I should have never opened it. . . :|
show more