Thanks for mod
Eternalie wrote:Hi there , hope this can help
will maybe be short ;w;collumn = 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
00:08:329 (8329|2) - you could add another note here (there is two piano notes here, and it would be kinda cool imho) I'd suggest in 5 or 6 ok
00:18:040 (18040|2,18387|3,18734|4,19081|5) - This stair is easy and nice to catch , however imo this : 00:19:312 (19312|6) - should be on another collumn (5 or 3 )
¨ The reason here is because you would read the whole line as a 1/1 Stair and when you come to the transition between 6 and 7 you would play it as 1/1 and miss , the rythm not being linear kinda suggest it to not be part of the same pattern sure
00:21:855 (21855|2,22086|6) - here the transition is nice and easy to catch up , could use this one as reference for the previous one ^
00:27:289 (27289|1) - I'd suggest something like this ok
00:47:173 (47173|6) - add anothe note for cymbal sure
01:31:219 (91219|0,91393|0,91566|0,91740|0,91913|0) - maybe a bit hard for NM imo , you could remove thoose two 01:31:393 (91393|0,91740|0) - to make it easierhm... ok
[For all the diffs up to X]
I think there is sounds in all the diffs (especially on the start that should have a note , it would feel great and more fun imho
here they are
00:01:046 (1046|3) - add (the drum sound) note already present on H and above. Not added to N to make it easier for calm part
00:06:595 (6595|4) - ^ [b]^
Good Luck :3
pocket-Gao wrote:hi 又一个有生之年
Column: | S | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | 5 | 6 | 7 |不知道是不是我耳机的问题 还是啥，01:02:000 - 到 01:03:560 - 这一段snap，有1/3也有1/4 嗯嗯，好像真是1/4...01:20:988 (80988|2,81162|4,81335|2,81508|3,81682|5) - 或者 01:21:855 (81855|3,82029|4,82202|6,82375|4) - 变一下 pattern？ [b]整段也是131242這樣去，比較好看，先留著
01:21:855 (81855|3,82029|4,82202|6,82375|4) - 加1个note?找不到別的音01:34:341 (94341|4,94427|1,94514|5,94601|2) - 考虑一下换成白红红白 或者红红白白 (指的是轨道1357 246)? 好的
后面hitsound加了 前面好像没加00:15:959 - 连皿好像会给喷的，好像是因为osu盘子的判定有问题(具体原因我也不清楚 可以看 s/368336 1/3應該還好啦...反正Reanimate這樣也能rank...
00:17:173 (17173|2) - 这是放多的吗 是的
00:22:289 (22289|3) - 换个位置吧 好的
01:06:595 (66595|1,66711|2,66826|3) - 这里没鼓点的 如果抓的是琴音就不是1/3了我是聽到有鼓點的
X难度同^除了上面那些 我并没找出啥问题> >就是摸不动了
- 00:01:393 - 这个声音比较亮，可以把chord做宽 主要是沒有那麼多樂器在這裡，留住
- 00:00:699 - 这个声比其他要稍微重一些，用两个note更合适 不，應該是第一個重音的錯覺？
- 00:01:046 - 加一个note 好的
- 00:05:555 - 锣音比较长，把一两个note做成LN 一張米圖不宜太多LN
- 00:05:901 (5901|6,6248|6) - Note之间有两个音可以做 好的
- 00:06:595 - 加一个note 好的
- 00:10:410 - 鼓声重，加一两个note 好的
- 00:18:734 (18734|1,18734|6,18907|6,18907|2) - 这两个和弦是相同的，统一一下吧 左方的是kick+hi-hat，與右方的主鋼琴，這樣改就與前後不夾了。
- 00:22:202 - 这部分和弦我觉得对着音调排列更好 (有鼓的地方可以多加一个note)
- 00:29:138 - 这里开始可以跟着弦乐加几段LN 如此密就不宜再加LN了...
- 00:32:433 - 加一两个note 一於一口氣加上四個1/8
- 00:47:173 - 同上，LN最好跟着音高排列
- 00:51:335 - 声音有变化，可以加几个note 好像沒有那麼多聲音加吧...除非那堆背景鋼琴，那就好像太多了
- 01:08:676 - 加一个note，这个地方两个note感觉不够重 我覺得還好了，三個note好像太重了...
- 01:34:341 - 鼓声和镲声是有一些轻重差别的，最好对着鼓加一个note，让它有种层次感 這部分原意是隻手交替打的樣子，好像不夠位加鼓音...
- 02:06:088 - 这里有几个钢琴音可以做 聽不到orz
thanks for mod~
Alsty- wrote:sup pwhk !
here to fulfill m4m contract..
im sorry if im point out stupid thing , im not really used to 7k+1
- 00:15:612 (15612|6) - move this to 8 , give it more emphasize and space for player I would like to keep the symmetry
- 00:26:017 (26017|5) - move this to 3 , its kinda empty , and notes are kinda focused on right hand ok
- 00:38:242 (38242|7) - i will say you really need to move this to 5 is the best way , player in normal will see it same with 00:37:809 (37809|7,37809|3,38503|3,38503|7) - , because they are new and this is a bit complicated to 6 instead
- 00:46:826 - add LN at 3 sure
- 01:40:930 (100930|6,101277|6,102318|6,102664|6) - ctrl+h , player will fast get exhausting because of thismove to 3
- 01:43:705 - do something here too ok
- 00:23:329 (23329|2,23416|4,23503|6) - move this 1 col to right this would introduce jacks, no
- 00:22:896 (22896|4) - this notes should be at 8 doesnt it? , seems it have more high pitch no it isn't higher pitch (50% confirmed)
- 00:41:740 (41740|2,41855|4,41971|1,41971|6,42086|2,42202|4,42318|1,42318|6,42433|2,42549|4,42664|1,42664|5,42780|2,42896|4) - what about ctrl+h , give reverse to them and more variative fingers move ok[b/]
- 01:39:890 (99890|3,99977|2,100063|4) - move this 1col to right , it just seems to much load on left hand [b]tweaked a bit
- 01:56:745 (116745|5,117162|5,117617|5,118079|5) - move this to 5sure
- 00:04:861 (4861|4) - move this to 4 , just make sure right hand isnt too heavy ok
- 00:19:427 (19427|1,19514|2,19601|3,19688|4) - why not move this 1col to right , that mini jack is a bit annoying moved previous note instead
- 00:22:202 (22202|1,22289|2,22462|3,22549|2) - ctrl+J see above
- 00:26:364 (26364|7) - this is better placed 6|7 ^
- 00:30:063 (30063|1,30295|1) - 00:32:722 (32722|3,32953|3,33185|3) - move this to 5 sure
- 01:06:595 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7952833 tweaked a bit. LN on scratch is a bit strange here I think...
- 01:25:670 (85670|0) - maybe delete , playability on this pattern is a bit too hardok
- 00:05:034 (5034|5) - move this to 4 , same reason as insane , but different way because this is a hardest diff ok[b/]
- 00:15:844 (15844|6) - move to 8 , give the space before those jack hammer [b]ok
- 00:24:977 (24977|6,24977|3) - make this 2|5 , its too overloaded at right hand imo 36 instead, jacks here is just no
- 00:37:549 (37549|2,37722|2,37896|2,38069|2,38242|2,38416|2,38589|2) - something maybe you want to re-arrange it fits the music I think, keeping
- 01:11:335 (71335|6) - same reason as before its already 1/3 continous 6x jack hammers , even maybe you can move this 01:12:144 (72144|2) - notes to 4 and give player more space so they dont suffer to much owo sure
- 01:34:948 (94948|4) - yes , move this to 2 ok
- 02:06:089 - this last one can be snapped as 1/16 imo , you can map them maybe one note is enough for this I think.
ohh , yes , you maybe want more specific hitsounds for kick and cymbal? , call me if you need some of them.. i can give you probably similliar sample for this map, i also have bell things for the end if you want.. poke me if you need them!
uhh , its kinda exhausting modding such a technical map..
Thanks for mod~
Another Lie wrote:WIP mod from my queue
I love this song <3 and i have a bit experience on piano. So, i might try mod this :3
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8idk if i can continue again why not lol[*]00:10:063 (10063|1,10121|2,10179|3,10237|4,10295|5,10352|6,10410|7) - [suggestion] maybe a bit like this? https://puu.sh/vOwHR.png to give impact low sound at 00:10:410 - https://puu.sh/vOwIH.png when you crop image can you show all columns? it is difficult to tell which column if you crop 2 columns away out of 8..... anyway keeping this because the S note already emphasize the low sound
[*]starting from this 00:16:653 - until 00:19:341 - maybe you could make trill since the sound at some part are same. hm... they are indeed different pitch, put it into 50% and you will see I do it strictly to the pitch
[*]For 00:16:653 - until 00:17:953 - maybe like this? https://puu.sh/vOwOI.png or you have better idea?
[*]For 00:18:040 - until 00:19:341 - maybe like this? https://puu.sh/vOwUR.png or you have better idea?
[*]starting from this 00:20:121 - until 00:22:115 - the sound is going to fade, maybe recreate for some stairs from right side? Suggestion from 00:20:468 - https://puu.sh/vOx3w.png piano pitch isn't like this, again put song into 50%
[*]00:22:115 (22115|3) - maybe col 5 for better gameplay? tweaked this part a bit
[*]starting from this 00:22:202 - until 00:24:890 - similiar to 00:16:653 - until 00:19:341 -
[*]starting from this 00:24:977 - until 00:25:237 - stairs to right side? lower sound
[*]00:25:323 - until 00:25:584 - stairs to the middle side? middle sound
[*]00:25:670 - until 00:25:930 - stairs to right side? higher sound tweaked this part
[*]00:32:607 (32607|0,32722|0,32838|0,32953|0,33069|0,33185|0,33300|0) - you might wanna remap it, pretty hard for 8K. you may be mapped it for consistency, but for playability? consider that again yes actually it was originally 1/3 jacks I think but someone want it changed, and I don't feel like it either lol..... even reverting this to jacks should be easier lol
[*]00:27:289 (27289|7) - move to 6th col? ok
[*]01:08:676 (68676|3) - move to 1st col? & add note to 2nd col? for low impact soundsure
[*]01:11:451 (71451|2,71451|0,71451|6,71566|2,71566|6,71566|0,71682|6,71682|0,71682|2,71797|6,71797|0,71797|2,71913|6,71913|0,71913|2,72029|0,72029|2,72029|6) - well, these notes are similiar to Beethoven Influenza issue [ExPew's]. You must remapped it. I am not aware of that map. hm... but this fits the music right? lol
01:25:323 (85323|1,85439|1,85555|1,85670|1,85786|1,85901|1,86017|1) - is it Aiae V2? urg AiAe has a 7K/8K ver?........ 1/3 jacks is for the kicks btw
[*]02:06:089 - add 1 / 2 notes again for finishing sound :3 sure
I'd like a straight stream + kicks here, not sure if these notes correspond to any sound.. Thanks for mod anyway
Mordu wrote:You can add these notes or some of them for the section from 01:12:144 to 01:14:919
01:12:318 (72318|1) - 01:12:578 (72578|7) - 01:12:838 (72838|6) - 01:13:011 (73011|1) - 01:13:271 (73271|7) - 01:13:532 (73532|4) - 01:13:878 (73878|5) - 01:14:138 (74138|3) - 01:14:485 (74485|7) - 01:14:572 (74572|6)
Add them and see how it plays.
I don't have "fixes" or more suggestions, in my opinion this is already ready for rank.
thanks for mod~
Couil wrote:sup, M4M req from my q
Since i don't play 8k anymore, this might be a bit short. Though I'll still check for inconsistencies in the charts.
0 | 1 | 2| 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7Nothing much to say here, looks alright from what i could see. Though this section, 01:45:439 might be a bit under-mapped compared to the rest of the map.
01:58:310 - End the old LN and add a new here? Since change of pitch. ok
02:01:089 - ^ (These could be applied to the other diffs as well but it's more prevalent here because of the lower density of notes) sure
02:06:088 (126088|1) - Move to the other hand? sure00:04:427 - Missed note? can't hear any sound. Possibly too soft to map anyway
00:05:728 - ^ ^
00:15:959 (15959|2,15959|1,15959|0) - Why is this a triple? this part is crash + piano, but 1/3 jacks is too hard for H... Maybe remove the scratch at the beginning and let see...
00:16:190 (16190|2,16190|1,16422|2,16422|1) - Shouldn't these be on the special note / Scratch? ^
00:23:589 (23589|2) - No piano note here, and i'm assuming you aren't mapping the hard bass. ok time to recheck all these
00:27:664 (27664|3) - ^ on 50% I am pretty sure piano is present here
00:34:688 (34688|1,34688|3) - Doesn't it fit better if this was on both hands? sure
00:40:930 (40930|3,40930|1) - Same as before, but i understand why you mapped it like this, since you're very strictly following pitch. yea exactly
00:41:624 (41624|1,41624|7,41740|6,41855|4,41971|7,41971|2,42086|6,42202|4) - I get that you are mapping the drums here, but they aren't audible here yet, mb change them to 1/4ths and map the piano? Not like switching instrument in a middle of a chorus, hm....
01:17:780 (77780|3,77867|5,77953|3,78040|2,78127|4,78214|6,78300|7,78387|5,78474|3,78560|5,78647|2,78734|1,78821|3,78907|5,78994|7) - Maybe map according to the drums here instead, as in jump-trills and rolls rather than piano pitch. sure
01:22:202 (82202|1,82202|2,82896|1,82896|2) - Why start using doubles now? Seems rather late imo. The double starts here 01:19:427 (79427|7,79427|1,80121|1,80121|7) -
01:42:578 - Ehmm . . Seems like it's a bit too anchored on the 4th column for a hard diff. I guess it's fine. I would like to emphasize the repeating pattern of the prominent instrument here.00:04:427 - Missed note? [b]Same as H, too soft to map
00:05:728 - ^
00:27:751 - Why is this so sparsely mapped? I understood it on the Hard diff, but this should be a bit harder on this diff imo. ok I think someone complained this before, let me try adding some notes here
00:27:751 - 01:06:595 Seems like there's a lot of copy paste from easier/harder diffs. You'd probably get some complains about that from BNs but i won't go into detail about it (since i'm pretty sure you have a reason behind it).
01:14:803 (74803|1,74832|7) - You didn't use jacks in the previous "chorus". You should keep it that way or change all of them to jacks to keep it consistent. Actually I would like to vary things a bit so I use jacks here but not in previous chorus
01:17:578 (77578|1,77693|1) - ^ (i'm guessing it's intentional, but keeping it in here just in case) ^
01:25:439 (85439|1,85555|1,85670|1,85786|1,85901|1) - Shouldn't these be on the scratch, since there's a bunch of crash hits? ok maybe just add this, even tho this will cause SR to rise quite a bit
01:39:370 - Missed double? The double is 01:39:283 (99283|7) - here so ...
01:56:422 (116422|2) - Pretty sure this is a ghost note. Actually kick is present here00:04:427 - Missed note? See H
00:05:728 - ^ ^
00:27:578 (27578|7,27751|7,27925|7) - This creates a 3 note jack, probably not what you were looking to make. Would suggest changing the double (which would probably mean you need to change a big part of your jump-trill) ok tweaked a bit
00:58:271 - Not going to map the percussion in this section? But here is some LNs + slowjams, add those 1/3s would become very complex, and may be too difficult to some, hm...
Really good map, couldn't really find any inconsistencies. GL ranking it!