44teru-k - F.I

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natteke
LOL.

Someone unBAT sakura plz
Kite
Why do those sliders need to stack SH? I don't really seem to understand...
What's your suggestion on getting this reranked?
Removing one of the mapped diffs and map an easier one? Great... wasted work and effort

I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is somehow unreasonable.
If the mapper would include another osu standard it would break ANOTHER rule so there is no way but to delete one of the mapped diffs?
I hope you guys can overlook that certain rule this time and let the mapper include 1 more diff without making more trouble about the mapset.
Apricot
Let's unrank Freestyler.
Raimon
Lets unrank windowlicker
Topic Starter
AngelHoney

Sakura Hana wrote:

Sorry that it took a bit but after some discussion with another BAT member.

Unranked due to attrocius difficulty spread and on Insnae: 01:46:639 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - These sliders need to stack.

Sakura Hana wrote:

You do not need to know who the other BAT is to fix your map, i already told you what needed to be fixed, so focus on that.
FIX atrocius difficulty spread and STACK the sliders ?!

how to fix o_o? plz teach me , sakura SENSEI \:D/
Kite
Here AHO, I hope you can include it without facing any problems, it should fill the gap in the difficulty spread.
Stacking the slider in insane is up to you, I don't think it -HAS- to be fixed... it's been fine to play the way it is.

Download: 44teru-k - F.I (AngelHoney) [Beginner].osu
Natteke
inb4 AHO banned for "offensive comments" are "personal attacks" \:D/
Fight69

Sakura Hana wrote:

01:46:639 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - These sliders need to stack.

AngelHoney wrote:

01:46:639 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - These sliders need to stack , need to stack ?! what are you talking about ?!

Sakura Hana wrote:

i already told you what needed to be fixed, so focus on that.
How can you fix something if you don't even understand why you have to fix it ? ._.

Oh, and while we're on it, fantasy is in the tags twice, don't forget to fix that.
Topic Starter
AngelHoney
@kite , if i used your diff , maybe another BAT will say , plz make a diff between normal and hard to fix the atrocius difficulty spread ,hard is too hard! \:D/ , so i wont use it :P sry~

@natteke , lol

@fight69 , you baka , "Ultimate Fantasy" and "Electro Fantasy" are different phrases :3
Kite
I can see you point, but I don't think the bats will bitch about the spread in the higher starred diffs, its pretty balanced out.
It's up to you if you include my diff or not, the only problem you will face is the "not more than 6 diffs" rule.
However I think it should be overlooked in this case, cuz tbh it would be a real shame if you were forced into rapturing your mapset apart.
Adding my diff will most likely disarm their argument about having a bad spread in the easier diffs of the mapset. D:
Oh well I tried my best to help you out ;_; sorry

Edit: about the tags, it's enough if its just "Ultimate" "Elektro" "Fantasy", because the tags are seperated by space, if they were connected with a - or _ then you could have both of those tags you mentioned
Fight69
I know, but for osu it's just the same thing.

I mean "Hello I like big cakes" is the same as "cake I big Hello like" (lol) so order don't really matter.
So if a tag is used twice...well the second one is useless.

I don't know if you understand what I mean xD
But well, anyway it's not a big issue so I guess it's okay :P
Sakura
Ok, first of all calm down, we wouldnt have to ask to fix difficulties if the mapper didnt map them while breaking rules in the first place, or with a bad diff spread.
stack 0 is unrankable and has always been for many years, this shouldn't be anything new, and dont even bother bringing Freestyler in the picture, that map is unrankable as well, word by peppy, we just didnt want to unrank it a second time.
Diff spread is arguably EHIII + Taiko so one Insane needs to be toned down or go away (and with that slot might as well include a good diff between Easy and Hard).
Musty
i don't really understand WHY these (01:46:639 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) -) aren't good.......... really,
Lesjuh
This mistake shouldn't have happened in the first place. Fix the rules or inform the BAT members better. This is the team's fault, not AHO's.

01:46:639 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Not harder to read than your everyday val-mindfuck:

Repeatarrow hidden??

Nothing wrong with AHO's pattern.
Kite
gg?
Fight69
Stack 0 ? Do you mean Stack Leniency ?

Sakura
I've already made my point, it's up to AHO if she wants to fix or not, however not fixing it would mean that this map wont get reranked.
@Lesjuh: BAT members are human and make mistakes, otherwise we would never have unranks ever, and i find that pattern in your screenshot pretty ok? i dont see what your getting at.
@Fight69: The stack leniency slider has nothing to do with this, because you can easily stack 0 sliders and make them ignore the stack leniency slider (Like Freestyler).

Edit: At this point seems like you guys wont get it no matter how many times i explain it, however if you still want to discuss this, feel free to send me a PM, just to keep the thread clean.
Lesjuh

Sakura Hana wrote:

@Lesjuh: BAT members are human and make mistakes, otherwise we would never have unranks ever, and i find that pattern in your screenshot pretty ok? i dont see what your getting at.
You can't see if there's a repeatarrow under there. Actually just as 'unrankable' as AHO's pattern when you think about it. My point was: you might as well unrank all other maps with a similiar use of sliders. I probably should have given a better example. Never mind.

Take what you've learned from this mistake for the future. Be human and keep the map ranked because this little pattern/difficulty jump means nothing to any player on this game except for you.
Kite

Sakura Hana wrote:

it's up to AHO

Sakura Hana wrote:

however not fixing it would mean that this map wont get reranked.
n1 freedom

Sakura Hana wrote:

BAT members are human
I fail to see why it's so hard to give in then... we've brought up enough arguments and even helped AHO in every possible way existing.
So we are supposed to wait until either AHO gives in to you or you give in to the community...

Lesjuh wrote:

Be human and keep the map ranked because this little pattern/difficulty jump means nothing to any player on this game except for you.
+1
Natteke
>Players/mappers complain that those sliders are fine
>Non-players/mappers complain that those sliders are not fine and will confuse the players
>Players think otherwise

what.
IceBeam
if I'm not mistaken,this could solve the problem with minumum changes:

just do a manual stacking by moving objects 1 grid down right and down (lvl4)

what's about diff spread..I don't want to comment,just don't give up and keep in mind that people wait for it to be re-ranked
Sakura
Seems like IceBeam easily got what i meant, but most people in this thread didnt.
Musty
ah, just that, i understand it better now.
Sakura
Yeah, stacking, manual stacking, any form of stacking is what's needed >_> guess we need to add an entry (or fix it if it's already there) about stacking on the wiki.
lkjl23
Natteke
Reminds me a little about the SOPA hearing in USA congress:
"We don't know how it works but let's ban it anyway!"
threenash
xDxDxDxD
Kite
Good luck AHO
Musty

Kanna wrote:

xDxDxDxD

ok.

800th post :o oh dear.
Zelos

Natteke wrote:

Reminds me a little about the SOPA hearing in USA congress:
"We don't know how it works but let's ban it anyway!"
and it looks like Natteke hit that head on loool
Metro

NeverDie wrote:

Natteke wrote:

>Players/mappers complain that those sliders are fine
>Non-players/mappers complain that those sliders are not fine and will confuse the players
>Players think otherwise

what.

It's what happens when you have trash players running the community. Sadly, this probably won't ever be fixed. Out of all the BATs only like 2 are any decent players and the rest completely suck, and those 2 that don't suck are the ones always agreeing with the rest of the playerbase. Coincidence? I think not.
so fucking true you're very brave like nappa
Mismagius
....Retarded. Simply retarded. Like always. Sakura, why don't you bother to check the COMMUNITY's opinion instead of a GODDAMN SINGLE BAT? We have already told you THOUSANDS of times and you'd always say you would consider that next time, what's wrong with you?

Sigh... Anyway.

[Normal]
If you're going to keep this difficulty, at least increase AR by 1. It doesn't affect star rating at all and plays much better.

Not sure about it anyway, but can you increase AR by 1 on [Hard] and rename it to Insane? then rename [Insane] to Another or something; Hard is a bit too hard for being that difficulty, it kinda works more like an Insane diff while you have a EHIIX spread instead of a EHIII.
Megurine Luka
There's no need for AHO to compromise and change those sliders. Those sliders are awesome and playable.

Really hope the major community can decide which is the best.

@Neverdie: Too awesome.
wule

dNextGen wrote:

gogogo :lol: :lol:
Cyclohexane
so

why is this thread not locked yet
Topic Starter
AngelHoney
Sakura Hana

every sight of you makes me sick
DarkRingSystem
01:46:639 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) super fine . I can't understand SH's mod

I think you need to spend more time to improve your play skill , not mod skill.
Ephemeral

AngelHoney wrote:

Sakura Hana

every sight of you makes me sick
I'm tired of seeing threads like this. This unrank was well and truly substantiated - instead of being civil and offering to work with the BAT in question to fix any issues, you decide to act like children and complain until you are blue in the face.

Implement IceBeam's solutions to the slider issue and fix your difficulty spread. You are a more than competent mapper - don't make this any more of a drag than it has to be. Discuss your changes with SakuraHana when you're done and if they are sufficient, this map will be reranked and this thread reopened.

Anyone who has thoughts or concerns otherwise, feel free to PM me or talk to me in game about it.
Alace
unlock by request
Cygnus
I hope this gets ranked soon. Together with my map F.I XD

hope the discussion is finished and all unranked parts be considered or fixed. I believe stacking those sliders wouldn't actually change the gameplay so you should stack them now. :D
show more