forum

Can't submit Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PumpkinIcedTea
Hello , I have a problem submitting a beatmap that is mine , I followed the instructions on the forums but still I can't upload it... My name and everything is the same on the notepad file and so I tried a step by step approach to finding out the problem. I created a new map with the same mp3 file and slowly copied and paste the data from the previous map into the new one . I found that once the timing and hitcircles section went in , the map couldn't be submitted...Anyone have any advice? Thanks:)
Yoges
Try this, remove the beat map folder from your song folder in your osu directory and put it somewhere else (desktop maybe) then open osu and add the mp3 again which will create a new beatmap, create one diff and just fill out the meta, don't time it or add any objects just save and upload it. Then open the .osu for the new beatmap and the .osu of the old beatmap you saved on your desktop. Copy the "hit objects" and "timing points" code from your old beatmap to the new one dont copy the meta or anything else. Hit save and then open the beatmap in osu and try to update it. My solution is a bit screwy but it might do the trick.
Bara-
Read this please --> t/325639
Topic Starter
PumpkinIcedTea
Ok problem was fixed lol thanks :)