Love it. ^^
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Love it. ^^Thanks
Ignore below:Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
[General]OK, I will try to find a better mp3. As for timing, I've already asked people for help at the beginning, apparently it's a bit weird, so ... I'll ask for recheck after I change the mp3 though
Could you find a better mp3? This doesn't sound so good to me. Also, the timing seems to go a bit off on some parts due to that.
Cute song, mapset seems to be pretty good already.
Timing check:Sorry for late reply, but fixed. Thank you
Not 100% Sure but you can have a try!
Good luck with this!!
GeneralEverything fixed ... *insert rage about tick rate here*. Thank you
0.5 tick rate is now unrankable, use 1 or 2, whichever you think sounds better (read: 1)
omg no issues
Like, everything is unsnapped.
no issues with patterns
Heeeya o/Thanks! Sorry I didn't use some of your suggestions but it was just personal preference
- IMO the combo colour 4 looks better if this were soft yellow because the BG and Video/VideoLyrics have this and double blue is a bit weird~ Eh, well, I think it's OK, I got the colours from the BG
- 01:13:326 - 01:13:776 - This Part sounds cool with normal hitnormal~ OK done, but lower volume
- 01:16:326 (8) - eerr the finish of this note sounds a bit strong, change for whistle~ No, I like this here
- CS -1 to all the difficulties are different in this aspect, and make a cute flow; Cry 3, Smile 4 and Dream 5~ Sorry I don't think I understand, make the circle size smaller?! O_O
- 00:24:126 - Make a slider that start here and end at 00:24:726, the flow of voice you have been made with sliders is cool but here missing~ I understand what you want to say I think but I think that the space / gap here fits nicely :3
- 00:26:826 - Put a Repeat slider here same as: http://puu.sh/4uaK the teack mark a piano repeat also sounds better with slider~ Sorry, I think this sounds too clustered D:
- 01:25:026 (1,2) - Try Crtl+R sounds better? if you agree, remove the finish of (1) and put finish at the end of the slider~ Wow this is a good suggestion, I like how it sounds, but I want it to end on its own beat or circle, as it were, so I'm going to keep this, sorry
- Pretty :3
- 00:09:126 (2) - make this slider a repeat slider sounds better imo, or try this http://puu.sh/4ued Played around with both of your suggestions, but I think that it sounds better if the slider ends on the downbeat
- 00:49:326 (5) - Add a repeat? imo with repeat the track follow better~ Does not sound bad, but I think I might be following the vocal more here? I think this gap is OK
- Nice, nothing more to add~
- 01:11:976 (1) - mm this slider sounds a bit weird where it is now, my suggestion: move this 1/4 forward, reduce the lenght 1/4 and add finish at the start also put a stack note here 01:11:976 http://puu.sh/4ufN Done. I was struggling with this section, works very well, thanks
- 01:19:326 (1) - Try add another repeat, if you agree obviously remove this note 01:20:226 (2) This is fine I think, one more feels like too many for me
- 01:24:426 - Add a note here? same as above rhythm~ OK
- Well Made ^^
Ok, That's all~
Good Luck with the rank : D!!
btw I'm waiting for the cookies
Anyohaseyo!Thanks. I don't think I'll change the diff settings (I think they are easy enough) and distance seems fairly consistent to me in Smile. Thanks for looking
Difficulty issues; I think everything's a little too high, unless it's meant as a Normal. If so, then my apologies.
In short, just follow the distance snap. Since I can't tell through the unabided distance snap, I can't mod this map.
Very nice. Only problem; For its star level, it's a tad easy.
All in all, this map's very well made if I can't find any major nitpicks with it.
Quite a lot of nitpicking will be going on here, especially in the hitsound department.Thank you for such a thorough mod
Slidertick: 2 (The map feels rather empty otherwise) Sorry, but I really don't like slidertick 2
I also think you should add a custom comboburst or two, perhaps of the two main characters? Lol I always forget about comboburst since I disable them I can try finding some pictures though, let's see how that goes
- 00:18:426 (1) - Remove the Whistle.
- 00:18:726 (2) - Only the last point should have a Whistle. This combo is fine I think. Otherwise it sounds kind of empty
- 00:23:526 (3) - The first point should have a Whistle, not the first. ... Eh?
- 00:31:326 (1) - Remove the Whistle. Done
- 00:37:326 (2) - ^
- 00:37:926 (4) - Add a Whistle. OK
- 00:38:826 (2) - Remove the Whistle. Sure
- 00:42:726 (4) - Remove the Whistle from the endpoint. Done as well
- 00:43:626 (1) - Only the second point of this should have a Whistle. This is fine
- 00:45:726 (3) - Add a Whistle to the first point. Doesn't fit with its surrounding hitsounds IMO
- 00:51:426 (3) - Remove the Whistle.
- 00:51:726 (4) - Add a Whistle to the endpoint. Sounds better as is
- 00:52:926 (1) - Remove the Whistle from the endpoint. OK
- 01:02:526 (1) - Remove the Finish from the starting point, add a Clap to the endpoint. Originally didn't have the finish but I like it now. Don't think clap fits
- 01:04:926 (5) - Finishes on both points. Wow, fits in nicely. Lowered the volume though
- 01:06:426 (1) - Second point should have a Whistle. Keeping it on clap (I don't like two hitsounds at once)
- 01:12:126 (1) - Remove the Finish, place a Whistle on the endpoint. I'm keeping the finish, but endpoint hitsounds have been changed already (not your suggestion though)
- 01:14:526 (1,2) - Shorten these both by 1/4 (I think they'll be easy enough for a beginner and they'll sound better). Put Claps on both endpoints instead of Whistles (so each slider is Finish, Clap). Although the sliders would fit better shorter, it would be the sound as Smile and I think these fit quite well, actually. Sorry, not changing anything here
- 00:18:726 (2) - Remove the Whistle. No
- 00:22:626 (2) - ^
- 00:22:926 (3) - Put a Whistle on the endpoint.
- 00:23:826 (4) - Remove the Whistle. Did this part. No idea what I was hitsounding to lol
- 00:43:026 (5) - ^
- 00:43:626 (1) - ^
- 00:49:026 (4) - ^ Keeping this one
- 00:50:526 (2) - Remove the Whistle from the last point. This too
- 01:04:926 (4) - Add a Finish to each point. Kept whistle for the middle, otherwise done
- 01:06:726 (2) - Replace the Clap with a Whistle. Don't think it would fit
- 01:12:126 (1) - Place a Clap on the endpoint. No
- 01:14:526 (1,2) - Add Claps to the endpoints of these sliders. I think whistle sounds better here
- 01:25:626 (2) - Make this perfectly diagonal with 3. It looks ugly otherwise. Fixed
- 00:13:926 (4) - Remove the Whistle. Going right into a second Whistle after this just does not sound aesthetically pleasing. OK
- 00:18:426 (1) - ^. It feels a little too busy for the start of a phrase. Sorry, I really do like this pickup whistle
- 00:23:826 (5) - ^. See 00:13:926 (4). This sounds better to me than the first one, sorry (no clue why though lol)
- 00:31:326 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This phrase feels just plain wrong. How come? In other phrases you're at least mapping to clear instrumental patterns whereas here it's a mixture of both that is confusing at best and downright wrong at worst. It doesn't feel right in the map's flow, change it. All right, I deleted (2) and (4) so it fits more with the piano part. I think the last half is fine, I personally quite like how it flows. Hope that this is better for you
- 00:51:126 (3) - Add a Whistle to the last point. I don't like the sound of this, sorry
- 00:53:826 (2) - Remove the Whistle from the last point. It creates a nice-sounding delay that's consistent with the previous note. Hmm, OK. I added it 'cus I thought it would be like a build up, but your way works too
- 01:04:926 (9,10,11) - This sounds too weak for what you're mapping to. Add Finishes to these three beats. As I did previously, only to the ones on the end.
- 01:06:726 (2) - Replace the Clap with a Whistle. No
- 01:14:976 (3,7) - I'd replace the Whistles with Claps, to emphasize the end of the drumkit''s part. I don't really like claps here, sorry
inb4 this was bubbled =.=" Ha! If you knew my luck with these things you wouldn't be saying that lol XDSorry I didn't change anything ... but thank you anyways
01:02:526 (1) - clap at the end of the sliders Sorry ... I know you and Mogs said this but I really don't think it fits here >_<
nothing much i guess
00:28:926 (6) - new combo
00:29:226 (1) - remove the new combo Going to keep it this way for consistency (all the other diffs are like that)
00:42:726 (4) - new combo I think then this would be too short ... sorry D:
01:23:526 (4) - this slider sounds weird O.o Eh ... how do you mean? I think it fits OK >_<
00:26:526 (4) - new combo Sorry, this doesn't really feel like a NC to me :S
nothing i guess o.o
nice map i hope you it get ranked soon >~<
I'm sticking to my guns on the Claps I suggested, since they fit in with the rest of the surrounding hitsounds. The rest is subjective, even if I think they sound ugly otherwise.OK, I'll compromise your claps - I changed the whistles to claps for the first one, but kept whistle on the second. I was going for the "emptiness" actually, I thought it fit in OK. Trying to find a comboburst, but it's harder than I expected - you have to get the chara on a clear BG or else it turns up as a really odd rectangle O_O I tried doing it myself but it just looked really ugly -_-" So I am going to try and ask someone for help
Really, the slidertick makes the map sound less empty. It's boring.
Also, find a comboburst.
Little mod, they are semi-perfect xDThank you very much I hope so too haha XD
00:37:926 (4) - Waypoint to create a good blanket: http://puu.sh/4IaS Teehee, blankets XD (Read: done. Or at least I tried my best ...)
01:24:126 (6) - New combo
01:24:726 (1) - No new combo Done
00:15:726 (2) - Move it at x:168 y:192? Looks cleaner but too far I think, so not changing
00:16:926 (4) - New combo? No
00:26:526 (3) - ^
00:28:926 (1) - ^
00:29:226 (1) - No new combo
01:04:926 (4) - New combo?
01:07:326 (4) - ^ These I want to keep consistent w/ the other diffs
Okay, good maps. I hope it will be ranked soon ~
DreamThanks! Sorry for the late reply >_<
01:00:726 - it would be better to follow the vocal here like: While this doesn't sound bad, I like following the beat more here (someone else said that the vocals switch to 1/6 beat, so I'd prefer not to map exactly that for most of it)
01:03:126 - try rhythm like this: This doesn't sound half bad actually, but I'd prefer it the way it is
01:04:926 (9,10,11) - you can increase the distance for them I'm pretty bad with jumps but OK, let's see how this works out XD
01:09:426 (1,2) - stack? OK
01:16:326 (8,9,10) - these three notes play really bad, I'd recommand a spinner(01:16:026 - 01:17:226) here instead I actually quite like these, would you mind telling me why you don't like them? Maybe I can change them or something