Rie Fu - For You (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

p3n wrote:

[Cry]
Hitsounds: Use whistles only on small white ticks before and after the big white ticks. I won't spam this post with "remove whistle" "add whistle". See: http://puu.sh/2AgO and remove/place whistles as shown. During KIAI use clap instead of whistle or use both at the same time - whichever you think sounds better. After you've done that, add whistles/claps as posted below.
00:14:544 (1) - add whistle to starting point
00:24:144 (4) - add whistle
00:38:544 (1,2,3) - (1) and (3) are too far away from (2), move (2) to 154/60 to fix spacing Don't really know what 154/60 is but I did move this slightly
00:49:944 (X) - adding a note here would help in pickung up the pace, add whistle if you do. Also fix spacing by placing (3,X,4) without gridsnap I tested around with this, I like it better without
01:14:544 (1) - start = finish, end = clap (+whistle)
01:15:444 (2) - ^
01:16:344 (3) - start = whistle + finish, end = finish

[Smile]

Try the same thing with the hitsounds as in [Cry].
01:00:144 (1) - gap between (1) and (2) could be more consistent by adjusting position of the starting point and curve it exactly around (2)...details details :) Hmm, OK, I tried to fix this

Except for the hitsounds this is pretty good.

[Dream]
Again use the hitsound pattern from above. Interesting and good map!

Map itself is pretty good but the hitsounds need a major overhaul. Try using the pattern I gave you and everytime you want to add something besides this pattern, listen to the song and match it exactly to the beat (not the melody).

~star
About the hitsounds, I personally disagree with the way you do them. That said, I did look at all the suggestions you made and fit them in accordingly (assuming they weren't already done, of course). Just a personal preference with hitsounds, really :3

Weezy wrote:

Such a calm song ^_^

General
- Try adding a silent slider sound file for this map, sounds really nice with it! PM me if you're interested. Sure thing! I'll see how it sounds and add it if I like it :D

Dream
00:21:744 (1) - (nazi) move the middle slider point up one Done
00:37:944 (4) - (nazi) move the second and third slider ticks right one. OK
01:21:144 (1,2) - New combo on 2 instead of 1 I'm going to leave this one, if only for consistency's sake

Everything is good for the other diffs. really liked this :)
Thank you! :)
spboxer3
Hi~~EvianBubble:D
Do you remember me?
I only have some suggest for this map
Hope that is helpful in this map :)

[cry]
01:25:044 (1) - have right 1 grid(size 4)

[smile]
00:24:144 (1) - have right and up 1 grid(size 3)

[Dream]
00:31:794 - add 1 note (IMO)
00:58:944 (3) - need down and left 1grid(size 4)

nice song,nice map:)
star~
OzzyOzrock
Why isn't this at least mod starred yet? TwT

Been good since I modded it ;_;
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

spboxer3 wrote:

Hi~~EvianBubble:D
Do you remember me?
I only have some suggest for this map
Hope that is helpful in this map :)

[cry]
01:25:044 (1) - have right 1 grid(size 4) Wow size 4 ... intense lol XD

[smile]
00:24:144 (1) - have right and up 1 grid(size 3) OK

[Dream]
00:31:794 - add 1 note (IMO) Done
00:58:944 (3) - need down and left 1grid(size 4) Fixed

nice song,nice map:)
star~
I don't remember you, sorry! T_T Thank you for your help though! :3

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Why isn't this at least mod starred yet? TwT

Been good since I modded it ;_;
T_T I don't know either D: I'm trying but ... :(
spboxer3
Ha~you don't remember me
but I guess you remember this: "DJ Okawari - Flower Dance":D
arien666
[General]
The artist is 'Rie fu' not 'Rie Fu' ;_; proof
13mb video is too big but whatever :3... Try to reduce little ;_;?
[Suggestion] add tag 'Funakoshi' ?

[Cry]
:3

[Smile]

[Dream]

AoiX
thx for the request~
sorry for my poor English,if you have any question,just call me in-game.

[General]
`your video is not correctly.plz remove audio and make the size under 800x600.If you need my encode service,just catch me in-game.
`your map has video,so cancel "Letterbox during break"in setting

[Dream]
00:16:644 (x) - add two note here
00:28:944 (5) - remove finish,I think finish here is too noisy
00:46:644 (7) - finish at last

[Smile] [Cry]
00:28:944 (6) - same as "Dream"

~Real awesome work,star~
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

spboxer3 wrote:

Ha~you don't remember me
but I guess you remember this: "DJ Okawari - Flower Dance":D
Ah, that's right! I'm sorry for forgetting! D:

arien666 wrote:

[General]
The artist is 'Rie fu' not 'Rie Fu' ;_; proof OK, I will change this
13mb video is too big but whatever :3... Try to reduce little ;_;? K, I'm gonna find someone to help me with this
[Suggestion] add tag 'Funakoshi' ? I don't mind, but I'm just gonna ask, what does this mean? :P

[Cry]

[Smile]

[Dream]

Lol, thanks :3

xykbear wrote:

thx for the request~
sorry for my poor English,if you have any question,just call me in-game.

[General]
`your video is not correctly.plz remove audio and make the size under 800x600.If you need my encode service,just catch me in-game. K, will try to do that~
`your map has video,so cancel "Letterbox during break"in setting Fixed

[Dream]
00:16:644 (x) - add two note here Sorry, I don't like this pattern here, but I'll maybe add some notes though
00:28:944 (5) - remove finish,I think finish here is too noisy Meh, I think this is fine
00:46:644 (7) - finish at last Added

[Smile] [Cry]
00:28:944 (6) - same as "Dream"

~Real awesome work,star~
Thank you :)
Gonzvlo

EvianBubble wrote:

Hi! Can you help me remove the audio from my video file, please? My map is here. Thank you very much :3
Evian
Link: http://puu.sh/2TVW

Let me know if anything is wrong, good luck o/
arien666

arien666 wrote:

[General]
Because, artist's full name is 'Rie Funakoshi' :3
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Gonzvlo wrote:

EvianBubble wrote:

Hi! Can you help me remove the audio from my video file, please? My map is here. Thank you very much :3
Evian
Link: http://puu.sh/2TVW

Let me know if anything is wrong, good luck o/
Thank you so much, the video works great :)

arien666 wrote:

arien666 wrote:

[General]
Because, artist's full name is 'Rie Funakoshi' :3
Ah I see, all right added~
hitmefast
dream:
00.59.844 - add one nothe here?
i find final is too fast so i made this +make this slider slow?

general:
wtf the lyrics in the video 01.19.044 o.O'

+i like song
+star
+ :D
Phish_old
i didnt find anything ... maybe becauese i am a beginner in modding ...
but ... take this star ... :cry:
marshallracer
except some varying spacing in [Cry] & [Smile] (both from 0,89 to 1,06 spacing distance throughout the whole song) is this map very good
not seeing any timing things, works out well on all diffs.
err ... Star :3
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

hitmefast wrote:

dream:
00.59.844 - add one nothe here? Sounds good, don't know why I didn't do it before lol
i find final is too fast so i made this I don't really like how that sounds, sorry+make this slider slow? I'd rather keep it consistent with the other difficulties

general:
wtf the lyrics in the video 01.19.044 o.O' Lol :P

+i like song
+star

Phish wrote:

It's OK, thanks for looking anyways! :D

marshall_racer wrote:

except some varying spacing in [Cry] & [Smile] (both from 0,89 to 1,06 spacing distance throughout the whole song) is this map very good
Thanks! XD I found distance snap too close and yucky looking so I changed it :P
KingKrishna
Star :)
The 08 team_Bourdon
Hello!~!!! ;)
i just can give some suggestion~

Cry
-this difficulty a bit hard D:
00:24:144 (4) - delete this note, and use the previous slider end at here?
01:14:544 (1,2,3) - like [Normal] style. a little hard to hit accurately for [Easy] players.
other look fine!~

Smile
00:16:944 (4) - don't do this repeat slider at Normal Difficulty.
00:34:944 (3) - ^

Dream
look fine!

--------
Nice Map!!!
hope you can get faster ranked!! I really love this map :P
and star~
Raging Bull
Good map. I tried modding but I couldn't find anything >.<
Keredna
Needs a harder mode, Insane is more like Hard. Other than that, the maps are great. =)
hitmefast

EvianBubble wrote:

hitmefast wrote:

dream:
00.59.844 - add one nothe here? Sounds good, don't know why I didn't do it before lol
i find final is too fast so i made this I don't really like how that sounds, sorry+make this slider slow? I'd rather keep it consistent with the other difficulties

general:
wtf the lyrics in the video 01.19.044 o.O' Lol :P

+i like song
+star

Phish wrote:

It's OK, thanks for looking anyways! :D

marshall_racer wrote:

Thanks! XD I found distance snap too close and yucky looking so I changed it :P
yw ;3
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

mebins wrote:

Star :)
Thanks! ;O

The 08 team_Bourdon wrote:

Hello!~!!! ;)
i just can give some suggestion~

Cry
-this difficulty a bit hard D:
00:24:144 (4) - delete this note, and use the previous slider end at here? I really want this to be a separate note, sorry! Hmm, I'll fix the spacing on this though, it looks kinda weird lol
01:14:544 (1,2,3) - like [Normal] style. a little hard to hit accurately for [Easy] players. I really like these set of sliders D; I will try to think of another way to map this, but I'll keep it until I think of something! :P
other look fine!~

Smile
00:16:944 (4) - don't do this repeat slider at Normal Difficulty. I think these are OK since the BPM is so slow - otherwise I would agree with you about blue tick notes
00:34:944 (3) - ^

Dream
look fine!

--------
Nice Map!!!
hope you can get faster ranked!! I really love this map :P
and star~
Thanks for your support!! :3
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Raging Bull wrote:

Good map. I tried modding but I couldn't find anything >.<
That's OK, thank you for looking anyways! :)

Keredna wrote:

Needs a harder mode, Insane is more like Hard. Other than that, the maps are great. =)
Well I meant it to be a hard, really. I kind of don't feel like making another diff, though :S Sorry lol :P

Derp ... double post FTW D;
Kanon
Hi~ as mod request.
Easy
00:23:544 (3,4) - make it look nicer.

Normal
fine

Hard
That's is what i am going to talk about .
Since i like Riefu's song, i hope it can be ranked as soon as possible.
You hitsound and beat is good,
All you need is some placement tricks to make people interested in playing it.
imo, some stack note and jump pattern would be enoguh for this map.
i am not going to point out every place you should change placement , i just give your some example.
00:09:444 (3,4) - stack?
00:16:344 (2,3) - ^
00:17:544 (6,7) - ^
00:19:044 (2,3) - ^
00:23:544 (4,5) - jump pattern here.suggested distance snapx1.6 also dont forgot to make it nice to play.
00:25:944 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - like i mentioned before.
etc

if you are going to take my advice, feel free to ask me in game.
(i was meant to give you a IRC mod , but when i try to contact you, you offline lol)

star~
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Kanon wrote:

Hi~ as mod request.
Easy
00:23:544 (3,4) - make it look nicer. OK, done, I hope? XD

Normal
fine

Hard
That's is what i am going to talk about .
Since i like Riefu's song, i hope it can be ranked as soon as possible.
You hitsound and beat is good,
All you need is some placement tricks to make people interested in playing it.
imo, some stack note and jump pattern would be enoguh for this map.
i am not going to point out every place you should change placement , i just give your some example.
00:09:444 (3,4) - stack? I don't like it here
00:16:344 (2,3) - ^ Hmm, OK (I think this actually is a really good idea here haha)
00:17:544 (6,7) - ^ Nah, I don't like it here
00:19:044 (2,3) - ^
00:23:544 (4,5) - jump pattern here.suggested distance snapx1.6 also dont forgot to make it nice to play.
00:25:944 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - like i mentioned before.
etc

if you are going to take my advice, feel free to ask me in game.
(i was meant to give you a IRC mod , but when i try to contact you, you offline lol)

star~
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I'm not that good at making hard diffs since I can't really play them yet, so I don't know what to do and not to do. I will try to talk to you, but time differences would make that challenging haha XD I tried adding some other jumps and stacks and stuff lol :S
YGOkid8
General:
- Add spinners in all your diffs. so we don't all get the same scores *o*
- Your hitsounds are too loud. I've got my effects audio in options at 50%, and yours are still clear and audible. Reduce it by about... 50%? lol
- Personally, I'd like one more diff. harder than Dream, but that's me.

Otherwise the map's okay. Nice and simple.
rEdo
[Cry]
0:13:344 (2) - delete whistle at it's end, and add it at the beginning instead?
0:45:744 (3) - this slider could've a better shape. move the second sliderpoint by two grids higher, or something.

[Smile]
0:16:944 (4,5)- definitely swap those notes, that kickslider sounds bad like that. it definitely should start at 0:17:244.

[Dream]
0:23:544 (4,5) - weird jump, it doesn't fit the song at all
0:37:044 (2) - totally move that note higher, i took some time for me to think if that shouldn't be on blue tick, on a sightread.
0:39:744 (2,3,4,5) - again, jumps that doesn't fit the song at all
1:08:244 (2) - inconsistent spacing, move it a grid higher, or such

[General]
video resolution is too high. you shouldn't use 720p movies in a beatmaps, iirc the highest resolution of videos that's allowed in beatmaps is 800x600. i'd suggest compressing it to 360p, but you can also add a download link to your beatmap with that one in the description.

such a lovely song. <3
Equivalent_old
Hi hi,
Equivalent's mod:

Timing:
Listening to the song, I'd prefer put offset at 144 rather than 2544 as first beat drop on 144. No need to worry about snapping notes as it on the same offset line.

General:
Diff naming: Cry, smile, dream? Maybe change dream to "delighted"?
Opposite to Ygokid opinions, it be awkward to put this kind of song more harder ver., well that my opinion
slider tick rate 0.5 is not very encourage, slider tick rate sound more reasonable to me. Well, it up to you to decide in the end

Skin:
Just a suggestion, add the code below under [color] in your .osu files for each diff. It look nicer to me. Not to worry on unrankable matter as this not disturb gameplay, furthermore it make the map look nicer
SliderBorder : 251,209,211

Hitsound suggestions:
soft-hitclap.wav
Download: Rie fu - For You (TV size) (EvianBubble) [Smile].osu

Fully hitsounded plus appropriate hitsound volume, well for me ;) Inside it was borderline suggestion and changed offset too. The other difficulties, you have to do it yourself of course :P Hope you like it ~

I dont have any issues regarding your patterns. Star for you
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

YGOkid8 wrote:

General:
- Add spinners in all your diffs. so we don't all get the same scores *o* Er, well I don't feel like just randomly adding a spinner to the end of the song (since I personally kind of hate those endings and I don't think it would fit here) so uh, no :P
- Your hitsounds are too loud. I've got my effects audio in options at 50%, and yours are still clear and audible. Reduce it by about... 50%? lol Ugh, there should be a way to do this. I'll get on it, but maybe not that much
- Personally, I'd like one more diff. harder than Dream, but that's me.

Otherwise the map's okay. Nice and simple.
Thanks (I'm not going to make another diff, sorry lol) :P

rEdo wrote:

[Cry]
0:13:344 (2) - delete whistle at it's end, and add it at the beginning instead? I didn't like it at first but sounds fine after a couple of replays
0:45:744 (3) - this slider could've a better shape. move the second sliderpoint by two grids higher, or something. Well I did ... something XD

[Smile]
0:16:944 (4,5)- definitely swap those notes, that kickslider sounds bad like that. it definitely should start at 0:17:244. I think both are fine - this current one fits the piano more? I'm keeping this

[Dream]
0:23:544 (4,5) - weird jump, it doesn't fit the song at all Made regular spacing
0:37:044 (2) - totally move that note higher, i took some time for me to think if that shouldn't be on blue tick, on a sightread. OK, done
0:39:744 (2,3,4,5) - again, jumps that doesn't fit the song at all Yea, changed it back to what it was
1:08:244 (2) - inconsistent spacing, move it a grid higher, or such Did without any grid snap

[General]
video resolution is too high. you shouldn't use 720p movies in a beatmaps, iirc the highest resolution of videos that's allowed in beatmaps is 800x600. i'd suggest compressing it to 360p, but you can also add a download link to your beatmap with that one in the description.

such a lovely song. <3
I'll see what I can do about the video. About the weird jumps - they weren't originally there, another modder suggested using jumps so I kind of ... put them in ... OTL Lol :P (Just goes to show how good I am at using jumps lol)
Thanks XD

Equivalent wrote:

Hi hi,
Equivalent's mod:

Timing:
Listening to the song, I'd prefer put offset at 144 rather than 2544 as first beat drop on 144. No need to worry about snapping notes as it on the same offset line. OK, sure thing

General:
Diff naming: Cry, smile, dream? Maybe change dream to "delighted"? Nah, I borrowed these from the song lol
Opposite to Ygokid opinions, it be awkward to put this kind of song more harder ver., well that my opinion Good, good! I'll keep it the way it is haha XD
slider tick rate 0.5 is not very encourage, slider tick rate sound more reasonable to me. Well, it up to you to decide in the end I think 0.5 is fine, plsu it gets rid of any strange ticks lol

Skin:
Just a suggestion, add the code below under [color] in your .osu files for each diff. It look nicer to me. Not to worry on unrankable matter as this not disturb gameplay, furthermore it make the map look nicer At the moment I'm not going to use this, I don't like the circles and border being different colours. However, if I do a skin for this (which I'm thinking of) I might use this since the circle will probably be a light pink, as you said
SliderBorder : 251,209,211

Hitsound suggestions:
soft-hitclap.wav
[attachment=0:5b6bd]Rie fu - For You (TV size) (EvianBubble) [Smile].osu[/attachment:5b6bd]

Fully hitsounded plus appropriate hitsound volume, well for me ;) Inside it was borderline suggestion and changed offset too. The other difficulties, you have to do it yourself of course :P Hope you like it ~

I dont have any issues regarding your patterns. Star for you
Thanks. Sorry, I don't really like the sound of the new clap >_< I'm going to keep the default one, thanks though! :S
Makar
Here is a converted video to 360p:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dtfdfd5y2w1t9d0
Please use this one as it is much smaller in size and the maximum video resolution you can have is 800x600

Star
lkp
Sorry for my delate >_<

Cry
00:16:944 (3,4,5) - Those rhythm seems odd...change it?(5) is good but I think (3) and (4) aren't fit the song...I think not good when I'm listening... :)
00:29:244 (1) - I think new player can't handle this.Just delete it and add note in 00:29:544?

Smile
00:10:344 (x) - Add note here?Sounds would be better if you do it xD

Dream
00:17:244 (4,5,6) - I listen your rhythm almost follow the singer.And I think you should follow the singer in those rhythm?? :)
00:26:844 (5,6,7) - Same^
00:34:944 (3,4,5,6,7) - Oh,move the (7) 1/4 right and decrease the length of the slider in 00:36:144.Then,add note in 00:35:544.Sound would be better. lol
00:43:344 (x) - Add note here?

Good map :D
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Makar8000 wrote:

Here is a converted video to 360p:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dtfdfd5y2w1t9d0
Please use this one as it is much smaller in size and the maximum video resolution you can have is 800x600

Star
Thanks. I really hope that the video I have no is OK though (I like the quality better), I'm going to ask BAT / MAT first :S

lkp wrote:

Sorry for my delate >_<

Cry
00:16:944 (3,4,5) - Those rhythm seems odd...change it?(5) is good but I think (3) and (4) aren't fit the song...I think not good when I'm listening... :) Ehm ... I think this is OK D:
00:29:244 (1) - I think new player can't handle this.Just delete it and add note in 00:29:544? I think this is fine D:

Smile
00:10:344 (x) - Add note here?Sounds would be better if you do it xD I kind of like this gap here, sorry >_<

Dream
00:17:244 (4,5,6) - I listen your rhythm almost follow the singer.And I think you should follow the singer in those rhythm?? :) The only thing here is that someone pointed out the vocals are often on a 1/6 snap, so I don't really want to switch between 1/4 and 1/6 since that would be confusing X_X
00:26:844 (5,6,7) - Same^ Well here I am following the piano :3
00:34:944 (3,4,5,6,7) - Oh,move the (7) 1/4 right and decrease the length of the slider in 00:36:144.Then,add note in 00:35:544.Sound would be better. lol Hmm ... I dunno, I kind of like this and kind of don't at the same time O_O I think I'm going to keep it, but I'll change it if someone else thinks the same way
00:43:344 (x) - Add note here? Sure, don't see any harm in doing so :P

Good map :D
poisonchan
Heya, modding your map as your request.

[Cry]
00:55:344 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think the actual patter is really confusing. http://puu.sh/3sC1 this say sounds better.
01:04:944 (1) - remove new combo
01:06:444 (2) - new combo
01:07:344 (1) - remove new combo

01:26:544 (2) - Instead of a single note here, you could add a spinner till 01:28:944.

Only the new combos are REALLY importants. The other diffs are fine, pretty nice mapset. ^-^
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

poisonchan wrote:

Heya, modding your map as your request.

[Cry]
00:55:344 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think the actual patter is really confusing. http://puu.sh/3sC1 this say sounds better. While yea, the pattern you suggested sounds good, I dunno, I don't think that's really what I'm going for. Plus, it'd be a bit hard to hit, wouldn't it? Keeping this :S
01:04:944 (1) - remove new combo
01:06:444 (2) - new combo
01:07:344 (1) - remove new combo
I did all of these - so I'm going to change the other diffs to make it consistent
01:26:544 (2) - Instead of a single note here, you could add a spinner till 01:28:944. Nope D:

Only the new combos are REALLY importants. The other diffs are fine, pretty nice mapset. ^-^
Thanks. Still working on the video, btw :3
Equivalent_old

Equivalent wrote:

slider tick rate 0.5 is not very encourage, slider tick rate 1 sound more reasonable to me. Well, it up to you to decide in the end

Peppy wrote:

Tick Rate 1 is already hard-coded as the minimum tick rate in the latest osu! code-base. Not sure why this rule is even in discussion.

Building on this slightly:
If you believe you need to use 0.5 ticks,
a) your BPM is too low; double it.
b) you are not a fan of the tick hitsound. find a replacement you like.

Also one little tip: If you think tick rate 1 sounds bad so you need 0.5, try going *upwards* to 2 instead. In many cases it will be more even and sound better than 1.
Quoted from this thread

I kinda sense that this thing will coming, that why I ask you change the tick rate earlier. No need kudos
EEeee
Map looks great, all diffs (timing sounded a bit weird, but that could just be my laggy pc)
just you need to fix the dimensions for the .Avi file
1280 x 720 is too high, the limit is 800x600, try and fix that

other than that, *star for good mapping
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Equivalent wrote:

Equivalent wrote:

slider tick rate 0.5 is not very encourage, slider tick rate 1 sound more reasonable to me. Well, it up to you to decide in the end

Peppy wrote:

Tick Rate 1 is already hard-coded as the minimum tick rate in the latest osu! code-base. Not sure why this rule is even in discussion.

Building on this slightly:
If you believe you need to use 0.5 ticks,
a) your BPM is too low; double it.
b) you are not a fan of the tick hitsound. find a replacement you like.

Also one little tip: If you think tick rate 1 sounds bad so you need 0.5, try going *upwards* to 2 instead. In many cases it will be more even and sound better than 1.
Quoted from this thread

I kinda sense that this thing will coming, that why I ask you change the tick rate earlier. No need kudos
Ugh, are you serious? Why would they do something like that?! >_< TBH I think tick 1 sounds bad and this song is NOT 200BPM ... *rage*

EEeee wrote:

Map looks great, all diffs (timing sounded a bit weird, but that could just be my laggy pc)
just you need to fix the dimensions for the .Avi file
1280 x 720 is too high, the limit is 800x600, try and fix that

other than that, *star for good mapping
Yea, I'm getting on that. Contacting tech savvy peoples, ya know?! Haha XD
Sorry ... I don't think I can give kudosu for that? D:
Equivalent_old
Yes, I'm serious. I asked BAT/MAT in #modhelp about this matter and 0.5 is no longer can be use. I dont know what will happen to the ranked map with 0.5 slider tick rate though
lolcubes
Okay answering your request.
Here is your video. There is a slight catch though. You thought you resized it well enough, however you did not. Maximum allowed dimensions for a wide screen format is 848x480 (800x600 for 4:3).
I took the liberty of resizing it to those dimensions for you, as well as removing the audio from it, but it came out slightly blurry. Can't do better with your source, so if you want me to try again, just link me the unresized source and I'll see what I can do.

About 0.5 tick rate...currently it's still allowed. Until the new rules become official, feel free to use 0.5 if you wish (if you think it fits). Personally I think 0.5 isn't a good idea because you don't really gain anything useful from it, apart from removing the ticks on oddly long sliders (which can be solved in many different ways, like shortening them or prolonging them and having the tick @tickrate 1 make sense), but it's up to you.

Don't kudo.
ziin

Equivalent wrote:

Yes, I'm serious. I asked BAT/MAT in #modhelp about this matter and 0.5 is no longer can be use. I dont know what will happen to the ranked map with 0.5 slider tick rate though
the same thing that happened to linear and catmull sliders.

Video dimensions don't really matter all that much (bitrate is what matters) but yeah, 720 is right out. IDK how I missed that...
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Equivalent wrote:

This sucks. I will try to talk to some MAT / BAT about this. I think my map sounds much better with 0.5 ... but if I have to change it, I have no choice :(

lolcubes wrote:

Okay answering your request.
Here is your video. There is a slight catch though. You thought you resized it well enough, however you did not. Maximum allowed dimensions for a wide screen format is 848x480 (800x600 for 4:3).
I took the liberty of resizing it to those dimensions for you, as well as removing the audio from it, but it came out slightly blurry. Can't do better with your source, so if you want me to try again, just link me the unresized source and I'll see what I can do.

About 0.5 tick rate...currently it's still allowed. Until the new rules become official, feel free to use 0.5 if you wish (if you think it fits). Personally I think 0.5 isn't a good idea because you don't really gain anything useful from it, apart from removing the ticks on oddly long sliders (which can be solved in many different ways, like shortening them or prolonging them and having the tick @tickrate 1 make sense), but it's up to you.

Don't kudo.
Thank you :O I think the quality is fine. It's a bit blurry, yes, but still readable IMO. Thank you very much :3

ziin wrote:

Equivalent wrote:

the same thing that happened to linear and catmull sliders.

Video dimensions don't really matter all that much (bitrate is what matters) but yeah, 720 is right out. IDK how I missed that...
I WONDERED what happened to the other sliders o_O I just thought I forgot where they were in the menus or something. *sigh* Why does all this stuff randomly disappear? It'd be nice to have a say in this stuff D:

Well whatever lol :P
show more