forum

Rie Fu - For You (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EvianBubble
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on October-16-11 at 7:42:06 PM

Artist: Rie fu
Title: For You (TV size)
Source: Hourou Musuko
Tags: wandering son Funakoshi
BPM: 100.01
Filesize: 11123kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cry (2.66 stars, 99 notes)
  2. Dream (4.58 stars, 169 notes)
  3. Smile (3.47 stars, 113 notes)
Download: Rie fu - For You (TV size)
Download: Rie fu - For You (TV size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
11th beatmap created. 4th beatmap uploaded

SEEKING TIMING HELP. It has been pointed out that this song is in 1/4 AND 1/6, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Allow me to share with you For You by Rie Fu, the ED / ending theme for the winter 2011 season (currently airing) anime Hourou Musuko (the Wandering Son). It's quite good and something different, plus the music and art are very nice

February 5th, 2011: Initial submission
February 7th: Offset and BG changed, hitsounds and notes added
February 8th: Notes, sliders, and hitsounds changed
February 9th: Sliders and spacing fixed, ending spacing, placements, combos changed, note added, AR+1 in Cry
February 10th: Slider tweaked in Dream
February 13th: New offset and timing, resnapped some parts using 1/6 divisor, spacing fixed in Cry and hitsounds, volume increased near chorus
February 14th: HP and OD +1 in Cry, OD+1 in Smile, notes and sliders changed, unneeded timing sections deleted, Dream resnapped to 1/4
February 15th: Smile resnapped to 1/4, sliders and notes changed / moved
February 16th: Hitsound addition
Febraury 17th: Note adjustment, note added and placements changed
February 19th: Notes deleted, added, and changed, tried to change more of Dream to fit the music
February 20th: Notes and sliders changed and redesigned
February 22nd: Dream slightly remapped
February 25th: Tags changed, slider changed to two notes and placed differently in Smile
February 28th: Note added in Smile, notes and sliders changed in Dream
March 2nd: Slider changed in Dream, notes added
March 4th: AR-1 in Dream, hitsounds and sliders changed, notes deleted
March 6th: Some notes and sliders changed / added
March 7th: Notes / sliders tweaked
March 11th: Patterns in Dream changed
March 17th: Hitsound change, notes added in Dream
April 4th: Added note in Dream, hitsound changes
April 9th: Minor changes (note placement, slider points)
April 19th: Spacing, slider point, and hitsound volume changes
April 21st: AR+1 in Smile
April 25th: Spacing changes in Dream
May 1st: Spacing and volume changed
May 6th: New background
May 30th: Hitsound changes
June 2nd: Sliders changed, note added
June 7th: Hitsounds changed and spacing fixed
June 16th: Slight spacing and slider changes
June 19th: Spacing adjusted, note added in Dream
June 27th: Letterbox disabled, hitsound added, artist changed
June 28th: New video, added tag
July 1st: Note added in Dream
July 2nd: Spacing changed in Cry
July 4th: Spacing fixed in Cry, jumps and stacks added in Dream. Added new star image (skin)
July 6th: Hitsound volume lowered, hitsound changed, some jumps removed, spacing fixed, offset made earlier
July 17th: Note added in Dream
July 20th: Combos changed
August 3rd: New video
August 5th: New audio
August 14th: Offset changed
August 15th: Notes snapped, tick rate changed to 1
August 21st: Many hitsound changes, other adjustments in Dream
August 23rd: Some more hitsound changes. Added new comboburst image (skin)
August 24th: Minor slider and combo changes in Dream
September 1st: Spacing changed a bit in Dream
September 9th: Pattern changed in Cry, note added in Dream
September 11th: Note added in Dream
September 21st: Notes added in Dream, slight slider adjustment in Smile, AR-1 in Cry
September 29th: Hitsound additions, note added, many slider tweaks
October 1st: More slider changes, notes replaced with slider in Dream
October 3rd: Combo colour and tags changed, OD-1 in Smile
October 6th: Combo colours made slightly darker, timing and ending changed
October 8th: Circles / slider switched in Dream
October 16th: Added old default cursor and cursortrail (skin), colour combos changed
Selee
The timing sounds off because the vocal starts earlier than the beats. I suggest offset -10ms..Not only for vocal but also current one is a little off.

Nice song~ Have my star~
lovhin456
Hi! Random mod >w<

General;
- Timing like Selee said is off, umm I would suggest you do what Selee said (-10ms) or maybe -12 ms
- I didn't like how the BG was so I made this, yeah, well actually I took your BG and did something with it, I could make a vector of it if you want but it won'te be the same
Btw you should change the name of it to something like BG or stuff that is shorter than the actual name

Cry;
- Bigger circle for the easiest diff =w=
- 00:27:454 >> Align with (3) then align (5) with this
- 00:29:854 >> Add a note here or add a repeat to (1)
- 01:02:554 >> I'm not a fan of whistle on the slider's body >w>
- 01:21:154 >> It actually sound good here, but is just plain weird that you just use it in 2 sliders >w>
- 01:25:054 (1,2) >> Umm, spacing ??
- Overall, you could make your patterns and sliders more pretty and stuff but I'm just like that I worry to much about the looks of the map hahaha anyways good diff, just yeah work on the looks, pretty sliders fun patterns big smiles >w<

Smile;
- Umm, what distance snap do you use ??
- 00:49:366 >> Whistle on slider's body ?? Umm, consider creating a pattern with it ??
- 01:21:266 >> ^ and actually sound good
- Same comments as Cry but this diff is quite appealing to the eye

Dream;
- 00:21:766 >> Extend to the white tick
- 01:00:166 >> ^
- Nice, work on you pattern and sliders, also try to make a pattern with the slider's body whistle ??

* Star ~
IceBeam
oh hey Evian ;)

Nice song choice.

[Cry]
00:57:766 -Hitsounds are rather louder then a song.Probably through all the map,but here mostly,maybe because of claps..they don't fit perfectly,maybe find some cutsom hitsound that will sound more softly and smooth? Think about it.
01:02:566 - Add finish maybe?
01:26:566 (2) - Well,it's out of distance,if you still want to keep it here - put it in new combo.But my suggestion is to put in farther,using DS,to avoid early clicking from novices.
Otherwise it's nice!

[Smile]
01:02:566 (1) - Finish?
01:16:966 - I'd change finish to whistle here.
01:26:566 (3) - Same as suggestion as in "Cry"

[Dream]
00:30:616 - Add a note?
00:30:916 - ^
01:26:566 (4) - Yeah,same.

Cute difficulties,nothing wrong with them.
Good luck!
nante
Hey,
I've been working on this map thinking about uploading it, but I decided not to continue.
Even though, I have [Hard] diff. Do you want it as a guest diff? There will be too much work to make this work with your mp3 and offset, so I'll pass.

P.S.
Try these colours out:
[Colours]
Combo1 : 218,243,147
Combo2 : 227,191,208
Combo3 : 153,227,232
Combo4 : 208,193,229
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Selee wrote:

The timing sounds off because the vocal starts earlier than the beats. I suggest offset -10ms..Not only for vocal but also current one is a little off.

Nice song~ Have my star~
OK thanks, I'll use that :)

lovhin456 wrote:

Hi! Random mod >w< Lol hi, thanks? XD

General;
- Timing like Selee said is off, umm I would suggest you do what Selee said (-10ms) or maybe -12 ms
- I didn't like how the BG was so I made this, yeah, well actually I took your BG and did something with it, I could make a vector of it if you want but it won'te be the same Haha OK thanks I'll use this :P
SPOILER
[attachment=0:3b93e]Hourou%20Musuko%20-%20OP%20-%20Large%20021.jpg[/attachment:3b93e]
Btw you should change the name of it to something like BG or stuff that is shorter than the actual name

Cry;
- Bigger circle for the easiest diff =w= Maybe, I don't like the biggest circle 'cus it looks so clunky >_<
- 00:27:454 >> Align with (3) then align (5) with this I think it looks better unaligned D;
- 00:29:854 >> Add a note here or add a repeat to (1) I think this is too crowded >_<
- 01:02:554 >> I'm not a fan of whistle on the slider's body >w> Haha OK changed
- 01:21:154 >> It actually sound good here, but is just plain weird that you just use it in 2 sliders >w> XD What do you mean exactly 2 sliders? :P
- 01:25:054 (1,2) >> Umm, spacing ?? It's meant to be like a slowing down thing but I'll think about it if it'll be too confusing for new players (personally I think it's OK but w/e XD)
- Overall, you could make your patterns and sliders more pretty and stuff but I'm just like that I worry to much about the looks of the map hahaha anyways good diff, just yeah work on the looks, pretty sliders fun patterns big smiles >w< :3 Thanks XD

Smile;
- Umm, what distance snap do you use ?? Errr 0.9 I think? XD
- 00:49:366 >> Whistle on slider's body ?? Umm, consider creating a pattern with it ?? I already used whistle on the slider body o_O
- 01:21:266 >> ^ and actually sound good That's good ... right? XD
- Same comments as Cry but this diff is quite appealing to the eye Ah that's good I tried XD

Dream;
- 00:21:766 >> Extend to the white tick Mmm ... undecided about this XD
- 01:00:166 >> ^
- Nice, work on you pattern and sliders, also try to make a pattern with the slider's body whistle ?? Haha OK I'll try but I'm not very good with the slider whistle haha X_X

* Star ~
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

IceBeam wrote:

oh hey Evian ;) Haaaiiiiis :D

Nice song choice.

[Cry]
00:57:766 -Hitsounds are rather louder then a song.Probably through all the map,but here mostly,maybe because of claps..they don't fit perfectly,maybe find some cutsom hitsound that will sound more softly and smooth? Think about it. Hmm OK thank you very much, I will try my best to look for some ^_^
01:02:566 - Add finish maybe?
01:26:566 (2) - Well,it's out of distance,if you still want to keep it here - put it in new combo.But my suggestion is to put in farther,using DS,to avoid early clicking from novices. Hmm well you're the 2nd person, one more and I'll change :P
Otherwise it's nice!

[Smile]
01:02:566 (1) - Finish? Mmm I don't think so
01:16:966 - I'd change finish to whistle here. Again I think I like it better this way >_<
01:26:566 (3) - Same as suggestion as in "Cry"

[Dream]
00:30:616 - Add a note? OK
00:30:916 - ^
01:26:566 (4) - Yeah,same. Mmm well I like this effect so I think I'll keep it :P

Cute difficulties,nothing wrong with them.
Good luck!
Thanks for all your help ^_^

nante wrote:

Hey,
I've been working on this map thinking about uploading it, but I decided not to continue.
Even though, I have [Hard] diff. Do you want it as a guest diff? There will be too much work to make this work with your mp3 and offset, so I'll pass.

P.S.
Try these colours out:
[Colours]
Combo1 : 218,243,147
Combo2 : 227,191,208
Combo3 : 153,227,232
Combo4 : 208,193,229
Oh ... why not? There can be more than one song ;O
Thanks for the colours, I used some of them - all of them looks a bit too plain IMO :P
lovhin456

EvianBubble wrote:

lovhin456 wrote:

- 00:49:366 >> Whistle on slider's body ?? Umm, consider creating a pattern with it ?? I already used whistle on the slider body o_O
- 01:21:266 >> ^ and actually sound good That's good ... right? XD
Oh ~~ What I meant here is why you're using slider whistle (1st suggestion) and why not make a pattern if you're going to use it there, because is kind of weird if you just use it in a few sliders and not in a pattern. The 2nd suggestion, I meant what I said about the first suggestion just that here it actually sounds good xD
senaya
Feels good, so I have only suggestions :)

[Cry]
00:27:756 (5) - make this 2 ticks shorter and add circle at 00:28:656 like this http://puu.sh/U0E ?
00:57:156 (5) - add finish here and change finish for whistle here 00:57:756 (1) ?
01:02:556 (1) - finish?

[Smile]
00:55:356 - add a timing section from here till 00:55:506 with normal audio sample set, also remove finish. try it.
01:22:656 - add circle to follow the piano?

[Dream]
00:36:756 (1) - maybe you can make 'watashi' feel better if you add a triplet or repeating slider here?
00:55:356 (1) - same idea as in Smile.
Aleks719
Dream
00:17:256 (5) - remove whistle
00:23:406 (4) - remove whistle
00:23:706 (5) - add whistle
00:21:756 (1,2,3,4,5) - As for me, sounds bad. but I can't suggestion something here
00:40:956 (1,2,3) - (1) make longer for white section, (2) and (3) remove 1/4 later

Smile
good

Cry
AR -1
01:21:156 (1) - remove whistle sliderslide
narakucrimson
Hi!

Not bad, in general :P

[Cry]
  1. I think DS 1,0 works better for the map. I don't like the way things overlap in general. I feel they are... way too overlapped xD Plus, the distances aren't always consistent in your map. So check that back carefully with DS=1.
  2. The objects are placed too randomly, IMO. Perhaps some order and some symmetry would fit :P We'll fix that via IRC.
Not much more to say now.

[Smile]

Ah this looks better.

1. 27:756 (6) - Move the middle node 1 gird up and one grid left. Note: the nodes are those points you use to "draw" the slider.
  2. 43:056 (5) - I really feel that this shouldn't be under (4). You know, spread it out. But that's just my opinion.
  3. 59:856 (1) - How about removing the new combo and adding it to the next slider? To keep consistency with the upcoming objects :P
  4. 1:26:556 (3) - Use the correct spacing for this. It's too close to (2)

[Dream]

Let's say that this diff is way too easy to be the hardest on the set. I did full combo with just 3 100s, while looking at the background video and not the objects xD

So then, to make it harder:
  1. Add jumps every now and then. They can fit quiet well n.n
  2. Maybe rise the slider velocity. I feel it is too slow. But these "feelings" are just opinions, you know!
I don't mid doing a "hardest" guest difficulty :)

So that's it. I guess I can star this :O
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

lovhin456 wrote:

Oh ~~ What I meant here is why you're using slider whistle (1st suggestion) and why not make a pattern if you're going to use it there, because is kind of weird if you just use it in a few sliders and not in a pattern. The 2nd suggestion, I meant what I said about the first suggestion just that here it actually sounds good xD
Ohhh I see XD Haha thanks for the clarification, I'll think about doing that :)

senaya wrote:

Feels good, so I have only suggestions :)

[Cry]
00:27:756 (5) - make this 2 ticks shorter and add circle at 00:28:656 like this http://puu.sh/U0E ? Sounds cool
00:57:156 (5) - add finish here and change finish for whistle here 00:57:756 (1) ? I think it sounds better as is
01:02:556 (1) - finish? No :P

[Smile]
00:55:356 - add a timing section from here till 00:55:506 with normal audio sample set, also remove finish. try it. Hmm ... I like this but I also kind of don't O_O Considering
01:22:656 - add circle to follow the piano? Yea ... I like this but also don't O_O WHY AM I SO PICKY LOL XD

[Dream]
00:36:756 (1) - maybe you can make 'watashi' feel better if you add a triplet or repeating slider here? Hmm I'm kind of following the piano pattern here ... but yea it does feel kind of funny, lemme experiment a bit :P
00:55:356 (1) - same idea as in Smile.
Thanks for your help :)
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Aleks719 wrote:

Dream
00:17:256 (5) - remove whistle OK
00:23:406 (4) - remove whistle
00:23:706 (5) - add whistle Did these two
00:21:756 (1,2,3,4,5) - As for me, sounds bad. but I can't suggestion something here Yea it's weird 'cus it's on the blue ticks right? Unfortunately I can't think of anythign else either >_<
00:40:956 (1,2,3) - (1) make longer for white section, (2) and (3) remove 1/4 later A bit unclear on what you mean, I tried at what I think it meant and it didn't sound good to me :S

Smile
good

Cry
AR -1 No, I think it's pretty low already X_X
01:21:156 (1) - remove whistle sliderslide All the other diffs have them and I think it fits well so I'm going to keep this one
Thanks for looking! :D

narakucrimson wrote:

Hi! OHAITHAR

Not bad, in general :P

[Cry]
  1. I think DS 1,0 works better for the map. I don't like the way things overlap in general. I feel they are... way too overlapped xD Plus, the distances aren't always consistent in your map. So check that back carefully with DS=1. Derp. Well personally I think 0.9 is good enough, but I agree the snap for 0.9 for the half beats were way too close that's why I used the current distance. It looks all right atm and doesn't seem TOO badly overlapping I think ... :?
  2. The objects are placed too randomly, IMO. Perhaps some order and some symmetry would fit :P We'll fix that via IRC. Lol all righty XD
Not much more to say now.

[Smile]

Ah this looks better.

1. 27:756 (6) - Move the middle node 1 gird up and one grid left. Note: the nodes are those points you use to "draw" the slider. Sure thing O_O
  2. 43:056 (5) - I really feel that this shouldn't be under (4). You know, spread it out. But that's just my opinion. Well I'm trying to make a pattern ish thing here ... maybe it didn't quite work out XD
  3. 59:856 (1) - How about removing the new combo and adding it to the next slider? To keep consistency with the upcoming objects :P OK fixed
  4. 1:26:556 (3) - Use the correct spacing for this. It's too close to (2) So is for other diffs ... well if I change one I might change them all but I kinda like this effect XD

[Dream]

Let's say that this diff is way too easy to be the hardest on the set. I did full combo with just 3 100s, while looking at the background video and not the objects xD Gosh it's not my fault you're so good at this game! D; Well I guess the song just feels kind of relaxing to me ... so I don't want to overmap it ...? XD

So then, to make it harder:
  1. Add jumps every now and then. They can fit quiet well n.n I'll try ... but I'm quite bad at these haha XD
  2. Maybe rise the slider velocity. I feel it is too slow. But these "feelings" are just opinions, you know! Derp
I don't mid doing a "hardest" guest difficulty :) XD Well, if you want to? I'll think about it :P

So that's it. I guess I can star this :O
So you have a good memory, thanks :P
pieguyn
Cry:

00:45:756 (3) - Make this look a bit nicer
01:25:056 (1) - End it 1/2 later? Also, (2) is too close to this.

Smile:

01:21:156 (1) - Remove the whistle on the body of this slider?
01:26:556 (3) - Too close to (2)

Dream:

00:55:356 (1,2,3) - Too far apart
01:13:356 (2,3,4) - ^
01:21:156 (1) - Remove the whistle on the body of this slider?
01:26:556 (4) - Too close to (3)

Nice map. *stars*
Astom
Timing looks fine, maybe not perfect, but I can't find a better one.
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

pieguy1372 wrote:

Cry:

00:45:756 (3) - Make this look a bit nicer All right, well I tried XD
01:25:056 (1) - End it 1/2 later? Also, (2) is too close to this. Well since you're the third person to mention this I'll change it :P

Smile:

01:21:156 (1) - Remove the whistle on the body of this slider? I like this
01:26:556 (3) - Too close to (2) Yar fixed

Dream:

00:55:356 (1,2,3) - Too far apart OK I moved (2) down one grid
01:13:356 (2,3,4) - ^ Position of (2, 3) slightly adjusted
01:21:156 (1) - Remove the whistle on the body of this slider? No
01:26:556 (4) - Too close to (3) Done and all that jazz

Nice map. *stars*
Thank you very much :)

Astom wrote:

Timing looks fine, maybe not perfect, but I can't find a better one.
Haha well thanks for checking anyways :D
Sakura
[Song Folder]
Remove the audio from the video, since the video is being gigantic for a 1 minute and a half map, also the video is causing lots of lag, which usually shouldnt happen since i have a pretty decent computer yet, this map is making my framerate drop from 600 to 45 fps so please look into compressing at a lower resolution or a codec that doesnt use that much processing which would probably end up into your vide being too big, but since you gotta remove the audio anyways you will need to recompress it to begin with.

[All Difficulties]
Set slider tick rate to 1

[Dream]
00:12:156 (1,2,3) - Spacing inconsistence.
00:27:456 (7,8,9,10,11) - New combo on 7 and i think you could do something better with this pattern, for example a triangle or something.
00:38:856 (1) - Maybe make it start on the left side of the end of the other slider and go around the outline of the slider end?
00:38:856 (1,2,3,4,5) - These turns are kinda harsh, and the difficulty itself seems to be aiming for something smooth so how about this?
SPOILER
Please note that it would be better if 2,3,4,5 were a couple grids more up, but i noticed this afterwards.
00:47:856 (1) - Since you seem pretty good at doing sliders, i think this would be better if it curved exactly outside the next slider like this
00:52:956 (1,2) - Try to make 1 more smooth and then make 2 into a mirror of 1 and put it at the other side for a nice arc split into 2 sliders.
01:01:206 (4,5,6) - Flip them so that they face to the other side, then flip (1) of the next combo vertically so that it flows directly into the next note like this, idk you but i think this looks and flows better.
SPOILER
If you do this make sure you space the follow up notes accordingly
01:06:456 (7,1) - Switch new combo.

[Smile]
00:10:656 (X) - Add a note.
00:16:956 (3) - Sounds really awkward and i cant tell what you're following since it doesnt seem to be either i recommend you rearrange this.
00:33:156 (4,1) - This direction change is breaking the nice smooth flow the map has had so far, intentional?
01:04:956 (1) - This is better left as 3 notes or a lone combo slider, and then make (2) new combo.

[Cry]
Slider speed 1.0 instead? or AR+1
Distance spacing 1.0x instead of 0.9x? If you decrease slider speed.

Good Luck with your map!~
haha5957
[General]
In some parts slider sound bothers me. for example like slider at 00:50;556(cry), sliding sound kinda bothers me but not a big deal

[Cry]
AR +1
00:16:956(3) curved slider looks nicer here
00:17:856 (7) this finish doesnt feel good to me.. instead 00:16:356(2) feels better to me but up to you

[Normal]
00:17:856 (7) this finish doesnt feel good to me.. instead put it at end of the 00:16:356(2) feels better to me but up to you

[Dream]
AR +1?
00:17:856 (7) this finish doesnt feel good to me.. instead 00:16:356(2) feels better to me but up to you
00:27:456 (7) new combo
01:17:556 (1,2,3) (nazi)unsymmetrical, since (4) is there I guess this is alright but just in case if this was mistake
01:20:556 (3) (nazi) 1 grid up

like i said in my queue I can't really mod well-experienced mapper's map, but tried my best.

star of course!
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Song Folder]
Remove the audio from the video, since the video is being gigantic for a 1 minute and a half map, also the video is causing lots of lag, which usually shouldnt happen since i have a pretty decent computer yet, this map is making my framerate drop from 600 to 45 fps so please look into compressing at a lower resolution or a codec that doesnt use that much processing which would probably end up into your vide being too big, but since you gotta remove the audio anyways you will need to recompress it to begin with. I'm going to try to do this but if I can't I'll ask for some help X_X

[All Difficulties]
Set slider tick rate to 1 I think 0.5 fits better >_<

[Dream]
00:12:156 (1,2,3) - Spacing inconsistence. Thanks for catching this, fixed
00:27:456 (7,8,9,10,11) - New combo on 7 and i think you could do something better with this pattern, for example a triangle or something. Added, but (8 - 10 AKA 2 - 4) are already in a triangle shape ;O
00:38:856 (1) - Maybe make it start on the left side of the end of the other slider and go around the outline of the slider end?
00:38:856 (1,2,3,4,5) - These turns are kinda harsh, and the difficulty itself seems to be aiming for something smooth so how about this? OK I changed it so it's curvy like ;P
SPOILER
Please note that it would be better if 2,3,4,5 were a couple grids more up, but i noticed this afterwards.
00:47:856 (1) - Since you seem pretty good at doing sliders, i think this would be better if it curved exactly outside the next slider like this Hmm I actually like this "falling" effect but I'm going to see if I can shape it better XD
00:52:956 (1,2) - Try to make 1 more smooth and then make 2 into a mirror of 1 and put it at the other side for a nice arc split into 2 sliders. Hmm I can see this working out as well but I kind of like the effect I have atm :?
01:01:206 (4,5,6) - Flip them so that they face to the other side, then flip (1) of the next combo vertically so that it flows directly into the next note like this, idk you but i think this looks and flows better. OK, did this ... or tried XD
SPOILER
If you do this make sure you space the follow up notes accordingly
01:06:456 (7,1) - Switch new combo. I think it looks better as is

[Smile]
00:10:656 (X) - Add a note. OK
00:16:956 (3) - Sounds really awkward and i cant tell what you're following since it doesnt seem to be either i recommend you rearrange this. Mm well this is following the piano in the BG, I think it fits fine but if other people don't like this as well I will change it
00:33:156 (4,1) - This direction change is breaking the nice smooth flow the map has had so far, intentional? Not quite sure what you mean but I tried flipping it and placing it in the same spot but didn't quite look as good so I'm going to leave this for now
01:04:956 (1) - This is better left as 3 notes or a lone combo slider, and then make (2) new combo. TBH I don't quite understand why it should be its own combo, I think it fits in quite nicely with the notes after X_X

[Cry]
Slider speed 1.0 instead? or AR+1 OK, did AR+1
Distance spacing 1.0x instead of 0.9x? If you decrease slider speed.

Good Luck with your map!~
Thanks so much for modding this :D

haha5957 wrote:

[General]
In some parts slider sound bothers me. for example like slider at 00:50;556(cry), sliding sound kinda bothers me but not a big deal Well I don't have slider whistle there, maybe you're thinking of a different part? :O

[Cry]
AR +1 Yep
00:16:956(3) curved slider looks nicer here I like this one straight actually X_X
00:17:856 (7) this finish doesnt feel good to me.. instead 00:16:356(2) feels better to me but up to you Ya I'm going to keep these finishes, I like them here better XD

[Normal]
00:17:856 (7) this finish doesnt feel good to me.. instead put it at end of the 00:16:356(2) feels better to me but up to you

[Dream]
AR +1? Mmm well I don't want it too high 'cus I don't like that rush rush feeling (lolwat) so I'll keep this for now XD
00:27:456 (7) new combo Done
01:17:556 (1,2,3) (nazi)unsymmetrical, since (4) is there I guess this is alright but just in case if this was mistake Haha well it was intentional but if someone else thinks it's really ugly I'll change this XD
01:20:556 (3) (nazi) 1 grid up Sure

like i said in my queue I can't really mod well-experienced mapper's map, but tried my best.

star of course!
Haha well I don't really consider myself "experienced", but thank you all the same ^_^
dkun
Hello! The same EvianBubble who mapped DJ Okawari? Oh yesss. :)

Dream
I think you should lower the volume a bit of some of the sections for hitsounds, since the MP3 is a bit low.
The timing feels off for me, but I can't seem to find a better offset, as Astom said above.
01:08:556 (3) - A bit nazi, but this slider isn't even. Raise the endpoint up a tick, and change the midpoint tick to the Y axis?
01:14:556 (1,2,3,4) - This part feels so weird to me, maybe you should place more beats?
What a pretty diff overall, though!

Smile
I have no complaints for this! What a simple yet awesome diff. :)

Cry
Same as Smile!

Overall
Quite an interesting song choice you have here!
I think the s in your "TV size" should be capitalized. :P
You have creative difficulty names. That's always great.

Take a star!
show more