1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hi! NM please.

Artist: Demetori
Title: Necrofantasia ~ Remix
Drain time: 5:30
Amount of difficulties: 1
Diffs needed to mod: Well there's only 1 diff ^^
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466089

Thanks :)
posted
onemoreday
posted
Oops

NM Randomizer Closed

Will spin once home
posted
Too lazy to screencap but Metaku and Battle won

That's gonna be work :^(

M4M Always Open
GD Opened
posted
hi lets do an em four em

Artist: jason michael
Title: clifford's theme song
Drain time: 58 seconds
Amount of difficulties: 6
Diffs needed to mod: however many you want? idk
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471889
My mod: placeholder

I prefer you wait until Kisses remaps the normal (which should be like by tomorrow probs)

your notes are confusing :C who goes first? it says for me to mod within 48 hours (implying i go first) but then says that you prefer to go first? send help
posted

Hobbes2 wrote:

hi lets do an em four em

Artist: jason michael
Title: clifford's theme song
Drain time: 58 seconds
Amount of difficulties: 6
Diffs needed to mod: however many you want? idk
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471889
My mod: placeholder

I prefer you wait until Kisses remaps the normal (which should be like by tomorrow probs)

your notes are confusing :C who goes first? it says for me to mod within 48 hours (implying i go first) but then says that you prefer to go first? send help
basically, i first have to accept your request and then you get 48h to mod my map!!!

then ill mod yours!

accepted btw
posted
hi, NM req
my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/457187 it is desirable to last diffs
GLITCH HOP
Thanks
posted

Fanteer wrote:

hi, NM req
my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/457187 it is desirable to last diffs
GLITCH HOP
Thanks
HOW TO IGNORE EVERY RULE 1 0 1
posted
m4m :3333
Artist: Mizukara o Enshutsu Suru Otome no Kai
Title: Girlish Lover (TV Size)
Drain time: 1:26
Amount of difficulties: 4
Diffs needed to mod: all prefered
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/467593
My mod: you said w8 in case u can't mod so i wait :3
posted

[alt][F4] wrote:

m4m :3333
Artist: Mizukara o Enshutsu Suru Otome no Kai
Title: Girlish Lover (TV Size)
Drain time: 1:26
Amount of difficulties: 4
Diffs needed to mod: all prefered
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/467593
My mod: you said w8 in case u can't mod so i wait :3
okagree
posted
Still havent got my mod :(( its already 3 weeks
posted
edit - nvm lol
posted
Hi, GD request here:

Artist: TAMUSIC
Title: Kyuu Jigoku Kaidou wo Yuku
Drain time: 2:35
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/315150
Fav character: ginko from mushishi

A hard diff.

Hopefully it interests you (not exactly anime, but still japanese related stuff)
posted
m4m4m4m4m

MY FIRST STORY
Itazura Fiction
2:12 (2:08 drain)
7diffs
any diffs would be okay
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/477343

My mod:


you are my favorite anime character
posted
hi, m4m req

Artist: Hanatan
Title: If
Drain time: 5:00
Amount of difficulties: 1
Diffs needed to mod: 1
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/478938
My mod: here


fav anime character is probably kankie ken???
posted

Saut wrote:

m4m4m4m4m

MY FIRST STORY
Itazura Fiction
2:12 (2:08 drain)
7diffs
any diffs would be okay
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/477343

My mod:


you are my favorite anime character
ok!

Flezlin wrote:

hi, m4m req

Artist: Hanatan
Title: If
Drain time: 5:00
Amount of difficulties: 1
Diffs needed to mod: 1
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/478938
My mod:


fav anime character is probably kankie ken???
ok!

Xanandra wrote:

Hi, GD request here:

Artist: TAMUSIC
Title: Kyuu Jigoku Kaidou wo Yuku
Drain time: 2:35
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/315150
Fav character: ginko from mushishi

A hard diff.

Hopefully it interests you (not exactly anime, but still japanese related stuff)
i am not rly experienced with making hard diffs so i prefer to not make a hard diff ;w;

important note for m4m
gabe power is not needing mods rn so im quitting m4m on that map
note that this will only count for requests sent from now on xd

leaving nm closed zz
posted
:( its already one month
posted
Artist: Muzzy feat. MYLK
Title: Crescendo
Drain time: 4:45
Amount of difficulties: 1 (2 for CtB)
Diffs needed to mod: 1
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/484192

Yeah,1 CtB-2 StD diffs
posted

RenzMichael wrote:

:( its already one month
Literally on holiday ;w;
posted
bernie memes
show more
Please sign in to reply.