posted
Total Posts
show more
- Ed -
Yay!!! It's back :3
moya

edgerrdz wrote:

yo man do you like toddlers in bikinis too? that map bg is a masterpiece!!!!
pocket-Gao
some male chauvinists

可爱BG 支持
moya

pocket-Gao wrote:

some male chauvinists

可爱BG 支持
yo do you like toddlers in bikinis too
-NanoRIPE-
Grats!! ~
fieryrage
while i'm glad the absolutely atrocious back and forths in the kiai were nerfed i still dont think this map should have a six star diff to begin with

but im trying to rank cory in the house with one so ya i dont really have a say there

gz
Spaghetti
nothing new
- Ed -

Fyre wrote:

edgerrdz wrote:

yo man do you like toddlers in bikinis too? that map bg is a masterpiece!!!!
Yes.

fieryrage wrote:

while i'm glad the absolutely atrocious back and forths in the kiai were nerfed i still dont think this map should have a six star diff to begin with

but im trying to rank cory in the house with one so ya i dont really have a say there

gz
Hope that gets ranked too :3
Mismagius
this mp3 quality is pretty bad. was there really no other mp3 available?

no other comments on the mapping, i believe the community is saying it better than me.
Topic Starter
Fycho
about mp3 quality, i've explained in this post: p/5382002
Illyasviel
I'm a bit late, but I guess next time you could always ask me for mp3 sources.

http://puu.sh/rn7nD/8df7da6d1f.MP3
those
Lol it's like people don't understand the purpose of the qualification system.
_DT3
Damn, wtf is that play count
CSLM
It is normal that i downloaded with video but the video is not in any of the diffs? :/
Lasse

CSLM wrote:

It is normal that i downloaded with video but the video is not in any of the diffs? :/

video thing is not normal

but I just tried and it happens for me too??
https://streamable.com/040k

Stable (Latest)
same happens when I download it from the website

always looks like this on every diff:
[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"haitainanafa.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

seems like the video file was actually included but never added to the diffs?

well, guess it's too late now anyways
if you really need the video to play this (lol) you can just download this osb and put it in the map folder:
Ayase Rie - Yuima-ruWorld TVver. (Fycho).osb
(offset is probably wrong since I just set it to 0, but you can change that in the file)
pkhg
ppl like loctav and peppy can update ranked maps. adding a .osb file with the video stuff might fix it without affecting scores
-Makishima S-
Adding to discussion - personaly i find background as disturbing and an unrankable issue:

4 underaged girls together in a pool.
Two of them in very questionable position.

I would like to mention that in the past maps was DQ/Nuked for similar background pictures.
In some countries, this one qualify into law enforcment as pedophile issue.

Sorry but i find this as very unrankable issue which should be solved BEFORE this got ranked, yet nobody reacted.
If ppy/Loctav can update map files, i would suggest to remove this background for good sake of this game and players.
Stefan
Don't make me lock the threads because you haven't reported these "issues" how you want to call them, before it has been moved to ranked.

pkhg wrote:

ppl like loctav and peppy can update ranked maps. adding a .osb file with the video stuff might fix it without affecting scores
I think it won't affect the scores, it just requires an update, like if the map was in pending.
Loctav
Seems like the video was never added to the difficulties, so I will look into removing the video file from the .osz (preferred solution)

The BG is absolutely fine by the way. Four children playing in a pool wearing bathing suits that are having a modest design and clothing the children modestly is fine. I also see no intend of sexual arousal in this image, rather seeing four children having fun (the innocent kind)

Now calm your nuggets.
hehe
grats flyball
Shiirn
The easiest way to see if an image is sexualized is to see whether there are any clearly defined sexual characteristics in the image. This includes, but is not limited to, nipple buds, cameltoes, overly bulging breasts or buttocks, and provocative poses. To an extent, this includes males as well, but by its nature is far rarer.

This BG image contains none of that, it's just some children. If you think it's dirty, it's because you're a hypocrite who spends too much time guiltily browsing "nothing" on google. It's a bit of an incredible stretch to claim that any of them are in provocative poses, as well.

The map itself is boring, with no interesting content whatsoever, but that doesn't make it unrankable.
Seni

Loctav wrote:

I also see no intend of sexual arousal in this image.

how is that even possible

Shiirn wrote:

If you think it's dirty, it's because you're a hypocrite who spends too much time guiltily browsing "nothing" on google.

>guiltily

fucking implying
MJGHD

Loctav wrote:

I also see no intend of sexual arousal in this image
The girl on the right hand side is really questionable. With shit like this, it's better safe than sorry.
Shiirn
are people seriously equating a kid kneeling over the edge of a kiddie pool as a sexual offering pose?

the fuck is wrong with you people
Pachiru

Loctav wrote:

The BG is absolutely fine by the way. Four children playing in a pool wearing bathing suits that are having a modest design and clothing the children modestly is fine. I also see no intend of sexual arousal in this image, rather seeing four children having fun (the innocent kind)

Now calm your nuggets.
Teh God has spoken
Irreversible
Losing faith in humanity for good in 3 2 1
7ambda

Shiirn wrote:

are people seriously equating a kid kneeling over the edge of a kiddie pool as a sexual offering pose?

This is the osu! community you're talking about, where the 99% have anime girl avatars. It shouldn't come as a surprise.
Underforest

Shiirn wrote:

I also can't understand that :/
Spaghetti
this community rn
Natteke desu

Shiirn wrote:

call this haitainum cerebrum
DeletedUser_6709840
I dont see anything wrong with the BG but some cultures might find it offensive
riffy

Loctav wrote:

Now calm your nuggets.
Just a reminder, chill out.
goink
ok it was funny at first why is this still ranked
ignore
900pp C rank