Nationality: Finland
Pizza or salad?: Pizza :D:D:D::D
freddiiieeee
Player Name: KaitouXFlandre
Current Rank: #99,711
Nationality: United States
Pizza or salad?: Pizza no matter what
RukiMukami
Oh sht, didn't honestly see this. I'll make a quick check if we need extra hands and pm you!
Ok thank you ^.^
Icey
Player Name: Icey
Current Rank: 53k *^*
Nationality: German
Pizza or salad?: Pizza :D
Maximillan
Player Name: Maximillan
Current Rank: 82k
Nationality: United States
Pizza or salad?: Pizza
Splitsec0nd

tbag188 wrote:

6.6.The following players have broken rank limits due to recent Osu! Account inactivity changes/PP gains. 

Splitsec0nd
noon
this is sad
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Meemipappa wrote:

pls

name: Meemipappa

nationality: finnish

pizza or salad : pitsa all the way
get rid of 800 rank and we're fine >.<
Topic Starter
Tebz188
10.6.Couple announcements

Due to high ammount of registered players, Tournament Size upped from 32 -> 48 also because of this the base schedule will be slightly longer and in need of a "Secondary host" I turned upon a friend. -Sunshine- will be hosting the later matches of Saturday.

Following players have been dropped out of the tournament due to breaking rank limits:
Kyozakii

Mappool here and in OP.
Saphir
Player Name: Saphir
Current Rank: #50,640
Nationality: French
Pizza or salad?: Pizza 8-)
zz-e
Assuming RukiMukami will be part of the staff, the numbers 1,2,3 and 4 of the WT have all joined the staff for this tournament ;D
Swovine
Player Name: Swovine
Current Rank: #81,164
Nationality: American
Pizza or salad?: Pizza my dude
StephOsu

zz-e wrote:

Assuming RukiMukami will be part of the staff, the numbers 1,2,3 and 4 of the WT have all joined the staff for this tournament ;D
cool
RukiMukami
ah wait. If I were part of the staff, I would have to change my times... My family planned a trip for Saturday so I can only ref on Sunday
Topic Starter
Tebz188

zz-e wrote:

The master plan is coming together MUAHAHAHA... I mean... same.

RukiMukami wrote:

ah wait. If I were part of the staff, I would have to change my times... My family planned a trip for Saturday so I can only ref on Sunday
I think we can work around that.
Gordon
What are the groups. This is getting far to close.

Soul
Maskaredo
what if i break the rank limit DURING the tournament?
Aquiii

Maskaredo wrote:

Like what if i break rank because of the mappool? Or break the rank during the tournament because FC???
Also i love the mappool its actually fun lol and not bad
breadman

Maskaredo wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Tournament is open for players of 50k-100k rank, however if player goes below 50k he/she is still allowed to take part aslong as his/her rank doesnt go below 45k AT ANY POINT OF TOURNAMENT. Rank must be between 50 000 and 100 000 when registration closes
tl;dr 45k limit if you break during tournament, if you go 44999 then you're out
Maskaredo

tbag188 wrote:

Tournament is open for players of 50k-100k rank, however if player goes below 50k he/she is still allowed to take part aslong as his/her rank doesnt go below 45k AT ANY POINT OF TOURNAMENT. Rank must be between 50 000 and 100 000 when registration closes

time to stop pp farming
Sasuke2g
Player Name: Itachi2g
Current Rank: 84,632
Nationality: German
Pizza or salad?: Pizza :3
rini90
Nice Mappool Tbag ;)
I really was afraid of the mappool cause i dont play that high(mostly i play 3.5-4.2), but the maps are real smooth an i like them .

Pls put me in one of the 2 first groups or in one of the last ones so i can go eat with my family at my birthday.

Have fun training the maps guys and GL everyone
Sasuke2g
ohhhh noooo i'm too late :( Why are just 48 Players allowed? :/
u624ka
Player Name: Elinesse
Current Rank: #82,251
Nationality: Russia
Pizza or salad?: Both, please.
[keppy]
Player Name: [keppy]
Current Rank: #53,576
Nationality: Latvia
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Soul_Asylum_ wrote:

What are the groups. This is getting far to close.

Soul
Like I've said at least twice already, groups are decided once registration closes.
RukiMukami
wait, the tournament is the 18th and 19th? I thought it was today and tomorrow .-.

I'm free the whole weekend, including Saturday then.

Sorry, just got the dates a little mixed up!
Topic Starter
Tebz188

RukiMukami wrote:

wait, the tournament is the 18th and 19th? I thought it was today and tomorrow .-.

I'm free the whole weekend, including Saturday then.

Sorry, just got the dates a little mixed up!
:) :D yea next weekend

E: also I'll update the OP in couple of hours.
Sasuke2g
Is it possible to let some more people in the tournament? Pleeeeeease :)
StephOsu

tbag188 wrote:

:) :D yea next weekend

E: also I'll update the OP in couple of hours.
hype ^_^
Pasqualal
Do you stream this on your twitch acc.? C:
midori_wah
Player Name: daerk_assassin16
Current Rank: #50,115
Nationality: US
Pizza or salad?: Why not both? :3

I might be going over 49k by the time the tournament starts. Sorry. >.<
Topic Starter
Tebz188

RealXantoo wrote:

Do you stream this on your twitch acc.? C:
Uhm... probs the stream itself will be on a "newly" created one which will be on use for other future IGZ events. (Maybe commentaryless "B" stream on my channel if internet is fine with it)

Itachi2g wrote:

Is it possible to let some more people in the tournament? Pleeeeeease :)
Impossibility with the possible times we have :/ already 14+ hour groupstage which ends only 9h before first round of knockouts, BUT I'm almost certain there will be some opening places due to ppl not showing up, which is why we're holding a reserve list in the first place ;).

rini90 wrote:

Nice Mappool Tbag ;)
I really was afraid of the mappool cause i dont play that high(mostly i play 3.5-4.2), but the maps are real smooth an i like them .

Pls put me in one of the 2 first groups or in one of the last ones so i can go eat with my family at my birthday.

Have fun training the maps guys and GL everyone
I am still really afraid of the mappool x) never know exactly how it'll turn out on tournament days and what kind of picks become popular.

Really afraid about the FreeMod pool just being 3 new HD maps, but that's what I'm mainly testing here, ready to drop it for #2 if it doesn't work.

StephOsu wrote:

hype ^_^
Same :3
ssd1048576
Maps are really fun. Thx!
Probably can fc most of them in ~20-30 tries, but not sure how I will be doing during the tournament though.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

ssdcgaddq wrote:

Probably can fc most of them in ~20-30 tries, but not sure how I will be doing during the tournament though.
Playing in tournament is completely different for most players. I know also players who do better under pressure. It really is about who can adapt better and who doesn't feel any pressure.
Teh Wolf
Player Name: Teh Wolf
Current Rank: 80,353
Nationality: USA
ssd1048576

tbag188 wrote:

ssdcgaddq wrote:

Playing in tournament is completely different for most players. I know also players who do better under pressure. It really is about who can adapt better and who doesn't feel any pressure.
Just played Miya to Tengoku & Jigoku, nevermind ><
TheJimnebob
Are you going to make a challonge Tree? If so, can you link it in the OP. Thanks
Swovine
Sorry for reposting, but I think u accidentally skipped me on the registration list ;P I may not be in the 48 participants, but I just don't won't to be forgotten about. Thx 8-) Also, is group stage included or is it just knockout?
midori_wah
Yas, I made the reserve. :P
show more