forum

No Power Bill This Month

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
and the box on the side of my house is wigging out the numbers aren't moving even when i turn on everything the washing machine the ac the microwave and stare at it for 15 minutes

but there was no bill this month even on the greystone website it's clear as day $0.00

love me some free power but should i call anyway?

maybe they're just compensating for some sort of overbilling

if it's by accident what are the chances they find out and flip their shit

hell i didn't touch it
Rilene
if they found out, this can skyrocket the power cost up
Hika
what the fuck can you please teach me what u did
Frolski
Please teach me how to improve paying bills.
AutoMedic
I remember something similar happened to me a several months ago

my isp didn't send me any bills, jt went on for about four months until the isp contacted me and apologized for not sending me bills

they didn't even bill me with those four months worth of internet
Rilene

AutoMedic wrote:

they didn't even bill me with those four months worth of internet
holy shit
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

AutoMedic wrote:

apologized for not sending me bills

electricity is pretty fucking expensive this time of year so this is really nice
it's tempting to wait til it cools off to let them know but imagine the possible overages
whereas if i let them know now i'm 99% sure they won't charge me for last month

it's quadruple or nothing right now i dont know
AutoMedic

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

electricity is pretty fucking expensive this time of year so this is really nice
oh and speaking of electricity

we have like two computers and a single power-saving ac running simultaneously and our bills cost about 90$ in php

i find it fucking bullshit because we run the washing machine four times a month and i don't even run a fucking server to get a bill that high
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
are the computers always on?

that's a pretty tasty bill, it's closer to double that here and i only have one computer and run the washing machine maybe twice a month sometimes once because a lot of the times you can take clothes off from one day and wear them a later day because they're still perfectly clean. Less so this time of year though..
piruchan
You don't have people regularly checking to see if the box with numbers work properly? We have one over here to prevent stuff like that.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Nope.
Hika
I don't think people in America do that which is why it's easy to get away with random shit
Meah
It's hard to cheat against online systems right now, maybe they'll send you bills for the following month.