forum

lost skills help plz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
artofdying
ok i have tried much ways of improving skills such as "play more,take a break" or so, i've didn't felt any skill change over a year, im stuck in rank 30k for few months now on, what should i do?
Vuelo Eluko
Play History tells the real story

play more
Xyrus_old_1
Play more for improvement, PP will follow. Focus on playing marathons to build up your consistency, play difficult jump maps to improve your aim, play AR8 low BPM stream maps to improve your streaming, etc. Push each of your limits and you'll find yourself able to FC harder and harder maps.
Sup A Noob
284 hours over 2 years isn't much to measure improvements in skill level. You still gotta play more.
buny
ur playing less than an hour a day lmao
7ambda
Losing skill isn't possible unless you acquired some sort of injury.

train more
Yuudachi-kun

a loli wrote:

ur playing less than an hour a day lmao
Bauxe
You were 29,xxx for a bit, so your part about being in 30k for months is bullshit.
buny

Bauxe wrote:

You were 29,xxx for a bit, so your part about being in 30k for months is bullshit.
detective bauxe
Sayorie
Take this with a grain of salt so—

play DT

Profit!??!?
buny
but u dont need skill 2 play dt...
Sayorie
well he wants to get out of 30k so let's give him what he wants then like pp
Topic Starter
artofdying
thx alot guys, ill try playing marathons and jump maps, im not into DT that much cuz u only react to in which means it requiers no skills to play DT and u can get fast rank up & pp by only farming filthy dt maps (which i could do aswell).then again u face rank 2k by playing only dt maps and 10k rank can rekt u ez in ar9
Endaris
Play more, I'm at rank 21k for 6 months now and the only reason for that is that I'm not playing more. Or at least not the correct stuff.
Doesn't mean I'm not improving though, I got significantly better at some gimmicky maps but on your average pp-map you won't notice a difference.
Topic Starter
artofdying

Endaris wrote:

Play more, I'm at rank 21k for 6 months now and the only reason for that is that I'm not playing more. Or at least not the correct stuff.
Doesn't mean I'm not improving though, I got significantly better at some gimmicky maps but on your average pp-map you won't notice a difference.
still tho i can't reach good rank with shitty keyboard of mine and a mouse that costs 2$, i am fully aware that it depens around 90% from person skills, enquipment is kinda nothing but still image cookiezi being rank #1 with rubber keyboard and a4-tech mouse from 2005
Yason
Now it looks more like you are looking for excuses for yourself... If you ask around, you will find plenty of people that reached relatively high ranks using rubberdome and cheap mouse, myself being an example. If you need another one, Wilchq reached top 25 worldwide using rubberdome and mouse - do you still think its a valid excuse?
chainpullz

a loli wrote:

but u dont need skill 2 play dt...
This just in, buny admitting to having no skill. :^)
Yuudachi-kun
buny is cute
vsprite
play more
Topic Starter
artofdying

Yason wrote:

Now it looks more like you are looking for excuses for yourself... If you ask around, you will find plenty of people that reached relatively high ranks using rubberdome and cheap mouse, myself being an example. If you need another one, Wilchq reached top 25 worldwide using rubberdome and mouse - do you still think its a valid excuse?
true, sry
StephOsu
sorry but play more