need logs or else don't give kd loli see, didn't know that. feel free to deny then, should have been more careful.
M4M from your queue if you like
Hope you're fine if I only mod the easier diffs, that's as far as I can mod >.<
Maybe a bit higher AR? it needs to be suitable for lowest diff but i can do 3.5
00:02:245 (2,3,4) - Imo this looks weird and could flow better, maybe Ctrl + G (3) and adjust (4) accordingly like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5586328
00:08:115 (2,3) - Nazi blanket fix pls it disappears before you can notice it and i'd rather not fuck with the distance snap
00:13:984 (5) - I think it looks better if moved to 322, 199 (Head is in more of a triangle with 00:11:375 (2,4) ) the other slider has already disappeared by the time this appears, so the only slider that matters here is 4
00:23:767 (4,5) - I think something like this looks better http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5586371 your opinion
00:30:288 (6) - I think it's better if this is lower any particular reason?
00:32:245 (2) - Make it overlap with (1)? no thanks
00:45:941 (4) - So first I think this can be moved up by a bit. But I think this can be curved a bit more up or down i don't see any compelling reason to do that
00:59:636 (3) - Something minimal, but I think (2) can be copied, rotated by 15° and be used instead of (3) (The difference is minimal: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5586420) that is completely unnoticeable
01:47:245 (4,5) - I like it more if (4) would be at 114, 25 and (5) at 176, 212 i prefer what i have
01:47:897 (5,6,1) - The overlap is barely visible while playing but doesn't look good nevertheless imo it's actually not visible at all while playing
Felt like this diff could work a bit more on flow, but maybe it's just my style there's nothing particularly harsh here but it's a good time as any for players to learn that they don't need to follow sliders perfectly. imo this is more interesting for newbies to play
_DT3 wrote:00:02:245 (2,3,4) - Imo this looks weird and could flow better, maybe Ctrl + G (3) and adjust (4) accordingly like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5586328
Forgot this :^)
there's nothing particularly harsh here but it's a good time as any for players to learn that they don't need to follow sliders perfectly. imo this is more interesting for newbies to play Good point, but that point ahould probably be at advanced, also have to agree with the previous mod, could work s bit more on aesthetics
denied all because i don't want to take my patterns apart to create unnecessary blankets. it may look "ugly" or "not neat" to you guys but believe me when I say that I've placed all these patterns in a way that looks aesthetically pleasing to me.
- 00:52:462 (1) - These sliders are so ugly lol.. But honestly. You could make this curve more and then blanket the 00:51:484 (2)
- 01:11:375 (3,1) - another place where you couldve done a blanket.. You dont have to though
- 01:43:984 (3) - x:292 and y:212 would blanket it very nicely.. You’d have to move 01:45:288 (2) slightly down afterward but it makes for a nice aesthetic.
- 01:52:136 (4,5,6) - Stack 4 and 6 and blanket them with the 5
The fact that all i have to say on this diff is blankets means its pretty much ready for rank. Overall disappointed with the overall aesthetic of the diff (considering is a really beautiful song..) but eh to each their own.
.Well, that's not my problem tbh, looking at most maps I really feel like you diff fits in a lot. And generally looking at it, I think it's just the huge difference to my style that's bothering me
to _DT3: take a look at some newbie replays yourself; i'm confident that it will cause no problems at all if the sliders don't all point at each other perfectly.
remod sinc u askedTy for mods
- 00:05:506 (1,3) - ya http://puu.sh/pVx8A/7671d31f32.jpg k
- 00:08:115 (1) - maybe stack on 00:05:832 (2) for a cleaner structure? not necessary but i think it'd be nice, you could also make 00:08:115 (1,3,4) - an actual line if you did this ok
- 00:11:375 (2,1) - nazi move it a touch to the left its not perfectly straight (unless my eyes are deceiving me) its fine
- 00:16:593 (3,4) - ME IRL holy http://puu.sh/pVxiW/72d1a36c6c.jpg you should move 3 away from 4 anyways or vice versa not just because the blanket is fuckd but because its closer to the note than my tumours are to ending my miserable fuking life already fixed
- 00:18:223 (5) - maybe its just the angle, but damn is that some high spacing for the intensity of the note in relation to every other note in this section this is fine cause downbeat
- 00:30:288 (1,1) - literal nazi http://puu.sh/pVxov/a163201183.jpg this is fine
- 00:39:419 (1) - it wuld be nice if this was a little more to the right imo, would make it look a lot better with how it relates to 00:38:115 (1) (you know what im sayin hopefully) mk
- 01:00:778 (3,4,5,1) - i know it might be hard but if you could make these notes not touch it would look 10x nicer imo but it plays better now
- 01:17:734 (3,3) - ded http://puu.sh/pVxuF/934e6313d8.jpg this ones fine
- 01:40:071 (3,4) - crawlin in my skin http://puu.sh/pVxw4/c9679749ff.jpg fine
- 01:55:723 (1) - stellar meme
it was ok
00:30:288 (6) - Placing it at (5)'s right reduces its impact a lot imo. want to keep it flowy
01:07:462 - repeating the slider at the less noticeable sound is not a really good idea. The only instrument that would justify it starts here 01:06:973 - hitsounds should make it clear what i'm doing
01:17:571 (2) - ^
01:22:462 (1,2) - This part deserves to be more intense. Use more circles please. sure
01:45:615 - 01:48:223 - 01:50:180 - is there any reason to skip them ? density of the whole section
01:53:767 (6,1) - Considering it's the only stack in your diff it may be really unpredictable and hard to read for beginners, gather more opinions. asked around and shouldn't be a problem