00:08:115 (1,2) - Blanket improve no because of DS and it's barely noticeable at all
00:15:288 (3) - Ctrl + J looks better imo it's balanced with the slider in the same combo
00:32:245 (2) - Ctrl + H?? no cuz i don't want to
00:51:484 (2,1) - You can blanket it, but you must move 00:51:158 (1) a bit right i don't want to blanket it tho
00:57:354 (2,1) - Blanket improve
01:18:549 (1,2) - Why not blanket?? that is not even remotely close to being blanketed
- 00:13:332 (1) - why is it drums
- 00:23:767 (1) - bend it the other way? idk better time than any to learn slider leniency!
- 00:28:984 (1) - same my slider curve meme tho
- 00:36:810 (1,1) - stacking non successive objects in easy may be confusing for beginners so prolly not a good idea meh i don't think this is a problem here but i'll see what i can do
deetz Easy -
* I rather to change OD and HP to 2 no, it's kind of a harder easy anyways
* Widescreen off can't make me!!!
* 00:15:941 (1) - Add whistle on head, because you also did it with 00:13:332 (1) - it's lower
* 01:42:028 (1,2) - I just prefer to make blanket with these, like these 00:08:115 (1,2) - distance snap
* 01:49:854 (1) - Try ctrl J and move on 284|160, plays cooler a bit for me. no thanks, i like this
* 01:53:767 (1) - Hmm.. How about removing this note 01:55:723 (1) - and add a reverse arrow to this 01:53:767 (1) - ? you missed the point of that circle :0
- tag conflicts lolxd
- 00:40:723 (1,2,3,4) - i think this is a little much for easy, 4 circles? you could do two 1/1s or maybe a 1/1 and 2 circles? i think would be a lot better for Easy eh it's just 1/1
- 00:44:636 (1,2) - idk if you can fix this without fukin the triangle but lo l http://puu.sh/pDOBA/994b6fbe4b.jpg the slider fades away quickly enough :d
- 00:57:354 (2,1) - everything is daijoubu http://puu.sh/pDOEd/d378688e47.jpg
- 01:01:593 (1,1) - do you think this overlap will be too confusing for Easy player? i hope not!
- 01:15:941 (1,2,1) - sik triangle the triangle is actually fine its just hte visual distance
nice diff but imo with overlaps and amount of circles, its almost a normal lol just food for thought