show more
posted
Jaeon~
posted
.-.
posted
Elvint D.
posted
lets maybe try to add a bit more context to each post as not to just have this as a spam thread. My real name is Justin tho, I was also almost a David, or a Kyle but my mother infact went with Justin it is a chill name if I do say so myself.
posted
Weerawich
Kill me pls
posted
Meliani
posted
Mark
posted
So many names I didn't know OWO It's interesting to learn new names
posted
Wynter

I was almost an Emily but then my mother decided I needed a more interesting name.
posted

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Wynter

I was almost an Emily but then my mother decided I needed a more interesting name.
I've always liked the name Wynter, it's such an unique name
posted
Esperanza.

But I go by Espy
posted
I think my parents took the piss by naming me Mathew. I always had to correct the people writing my name as, "Matthew".

My surname didn't exactly either as it's only a derivation of a widely popular one.
posted
Dima ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted
My parents chose my name Atwood for uniqueness (so that I can hear my mom calling me in crowded places). Funnily my Chinese name has a lot of wood too...
posted
Catrina
posted
Charan
posted
Welp, Jaeon isn't my real name actually. It's just some name I made combining my two horrible names.

Jaeilou Neon (All vowels in one name I know T_T)
posted
Stephanie is the name I usually use online - It's far more beautiful and doesn't have the connotations of my real first name for me.

It's my second name, out of four, surname included.
posted
Ibrahim

The "sons" of My whole family tree were named as "Grandparent,GrandGrandParent,Grandparent sibling" names.So yea,Ibrahim was the name of my grandfathers brother.I guess the chain started REALLLLLLLLLLY long time ago,but now my cousins are breaking the chain :D
posted
Faustas
show more