forum

Mitsudomoe Cast - Waga Na wa Shougakusei (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
155
Topic Starter
Shana
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2012년 8월 31일 금요일 at 오후 8:45:15

Artist: Mitsudomoe Cast
Title: Waga Na wa Shougakusei (TV Size)
Source: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu!
Tags: dksslqj Threemon Weezy Sallad4ever samiljul
BPM: 220
Filesize: 13083kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. 31's Taiko (4.83 stars, 427 notes)
  2. Niber's class (4.9 stars, 333 notes)
  3. Sallad's class (3.69 stars, 122 notes)
  4. Shana's class (4.76 stars, 216 notes)
  5. Weez's class (2.25 stars, 99 notes)


Download: Mitsudomoe Cast - Waga Na wa Shougakusei (TV Size)
Download: Mitsudomoe Cast - Waga Na wa Shougakusei (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FIRST MAP FOR RANK!!

Thank you for modding
pieguy1372, wmfchris, qinche, ykcarrot, Garven

And Special thanks for arken1015.

Diffs are by dksslqj, Weez , Mapper31 , Sallad4ever :D
Speedy Cat_old
xD
Kuzino
스타 처묵처묵
Kotone
:D
Skyblue
xD
Weez
Mitsudomoe :D
can i make a diff >.<
Vicho
More hitsounds! claps <_<
Topic Starter
Shana

Weezy wrote:

Mitsudomoe :D
can i make a diff >.<
Easy , Normal only left . are you ok?
Weez
i wanna do easy :)
Topic Starter
Shana

Weezy wrote:

i wanna do easy :)
Hmm.. ok tell me when it finished
Pesar
Mitsudomoe >.<
Sallad4ever
Mitsudomoe~
ah shoot I wanna make a diff to :(

oh well Good Luck with the map Shana
hmm...Maybe I'll mod this later :3
Topic Starter
Shana

Sallad4ever wrote:

Mitsudomoe~
ah shoot I wanna make a diff to :(

oh well Good Luck with the map Shana
hmm...Maybe I'll mod this later :3
if you want , you can make normal :) i can't make normal wel....
Sallad4ever
YES!!!
Thanks I'll make a normal then :D
Cyril Scarlet
;)
Mapper 31
KanaRin
>W<
BinJip
Good Good :)
Sallad4ever
I love Hitoha :D
Download: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! - Wagana wa Shougakusei (TV Size) (Shana) [Sallad's Class].osu
Please use the same offset as Nibber's Class (366), it's the correct offset

Hope you like it :3

Edit: I didn't realize you change the BG. Please change the BG in my diff with the same one you're using now
Weez
Still need to add hitsounds for like 75% of the diff and I'll finish it later on

Download: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! - Wagana wa Shougakusei (TV Size) (Shana) [Weezy's Class].osu
Topic Starter
Shana
ok , thank you weezy sallad , tell me when your hidsound is finish.
Weez
>w< i ended up with more time sooooooo all done :P
PS: Change the audio lead-in to 2

Download: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! - Wagana wa Shougakusei (TV Size) (Shana) [Weezy's Class].osu
Tanmak
:D
Sui_old_1
baka shana :P

star
Topic Starter
Shana
Offset was fixed , and only hitsound left Hazar!
dhwldnjs96
star! >W<
Mapper 31
marksman666
D:
[Will wait for sometime]
Musty
mmh, the spacing on your diff Shana is strange for me xD

Star~

EDIT: Lead-In : 2Seconds. =D
TTTTTTTTTTTT
starrrrrrrrrrr~ ;)
Miu Matsuoka
star~ >3< :)
good luck!
Nakagawa-Kanon
Vicho
@w@ ~ If you want you can use this .w.
Your diff with better hitsounds ~ and if "Niber" want.. I change the clap from the chorus because I think is ugly ww

Download: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! - Waga na wa Shougakusei (TV Size) (Shana) [Niber's class].osu

Download: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! - Waga na wa Shougakusei (TV Size) (Shana) [Shana's class].osu
Topic Starter
Shana

Vicho-kun wrote:

@w@ ~ If you want you can use this .w.
Your diff with better hitsounds ~ and if "Niber" want.. I change the clap from the chorus because I think is ugly ww
REALLY THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muya
:oops:
pieguyn
General:

-Add the combo colors in Sallad's Class on the other diffs

Weezy's class:

00:26:001 (2) - Make it equidistant between the ends of (1)?
00:44:547 (4) - New combo
00:53:820 (2) - Align with (1)
00:54:911 (1) - Align with (2)

Sallad's Class:

00:08:002 (4) - Align with (3)?
00:30:911 (7) - New combo and remove it from (1) of the next combo
00:42:911 (1) - Too close to (4)
00:52:729 (1) - (nazi) Not symmetrical

Shana's Class:

-Er...looks like you didn't use Distance Snap. I highly recommend going through the whole map with distance snap 1.0x and resnapping all the notes so they're spaced properly.
-The New Combos on this diff are odd. I recommend placing one every eight beats, with some exceptions for jumps or other special patterns.
-Remove all the 1.5x sections except maybe for the first one and the one during the Kiai
-Remove the last Kiai

Call me back when these are fixed and I'll look at it further. The hitsounds and placements of the beats on the timeline are fine though.

31's Taiko:

00:25:729 (102,103,104,105) - Make this into a 1/4 or 1/2 stream
00:34:456 (148,149,150,151) - ^

Niber's Class: Awesome. :)

01:02:956 (3) - New combo?

While Shana's Class needs a bit of work, the placement of the beats on the timeline and the hitsounds are fine, and the other three diffs are very good, so *stars* :)
Weez
All done ^_^

And I noticed how huge the video file is o_o find a smaller one

Download: Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! - Waga na wa Shougakusei (TV Size) (Shana) [Weezy's class].osu
Topic Starter
Shana

Weezy wrote:

All done ^_^

And I noticed how huge the video file is o_o find a smaller one
Just incoding error. don't worry i'ii fix that. maybe it'ii be under 20mb or 17~18mb

pieguy1372 wrote:

General:

-Add the combo colors in Sallad's Class on the other diffs

Weezy's class:

00:26:001 (2) - Make it equidistant between the ends of (1)?
00:44:547 (4) - New combo
00:53:820 (2) - Align with (1)
00:54:911 (1) - Align with (2)

Sallad's Class:

00:08:002 (4) - Align with (3)?
00:30:911 (7) - New combo and remove it from (1) of the next combo
00:42:911 (1) - Too close to (4)
00:52:729 (1) - (nazi) Not symmetrical

Shana's Class:

-Er...looks like you didn't use Distance Snap. I highly recommend going through the whole map with distance snap 1.0x and resnapping all the notes so they're spaced properly.
-The New Combos on this diff are odd. I recommend placing one every eight beats, with some exceptions for jumps or other special patterns.
-Remove all the 1.5x sections except maybe for the first one and the one during the Kiai
-Remove the last Kiai

Call me back when these are fixed and I'll look at it further. The hitsounds and placements of the beats on the timeline are fine though.

31's Taiko:

00:25:729 (102,103,104,105) - Make this into a 1/4 or 1/2 stream
00:34:456 (148,149,150,151) - ^

Niber's Class: Awesome. :)

01:02:956 (3) - New combo?

While Shana's Class needs a bit of work, the placement of the beats on the timeline and the hitsounds are fine, and the other three diffs are very good, so *stars* :)
Well , i used 0.7 distance snap but i think it wasn't good .. i'ii remake that diff with new SV and 1.0x distance snap i'ii call you when it's done.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply