Catch The Beat International Cup II 1v1 [Winner: Crystal]

posted
Total Posts
51
show more
KaRaMeLa
I would really love to play this tour 2v2 but i don't have a partner ... So if anyone want to play with me just let me know on private
He Ang CTB
Team name: C H A M P I O N S
Players: Me, geraldwch, Tsuda Yoshikazu.
Time zone: UTC+8
Available times (generally): Saturdays & Sundays 1PM to 8PM (UTC+8) / Saturdays & Sundays 5AM to 12PM (UTC+0)

.
.
.

Poland outsourcing from the Baguettes what has the world come to :X
Kosmit

He Ang Erika wrote:

Team name: C H A M P I O N S
Players: Me, geraldwch, Tsuda Yoshikazu.
Time zone: UTC+8
Available times (generally): Saturdays & Sundays 1PM to 8PM (UTC+8) / Saturdays & Sundays 5AM to 12PM (UTC+0)

Ascendance wrote:

You can register by clicking here!
He Ang CTB

Kosmit wrote:

He Ang Erika wrote:

Team name: C H A M P I O N S
Players: Me, geraldwch, Tsuda Yoshikazu.
Time zone: UTC+8
Available times (generally): Saturdays & Sundays 1PM to 8PM (UTC+8) / Saturdays & Sundays 5AM to 12PM (UTC+0)

Ascendance wrote:

You can register by clicking here!
Oh no I was blind QAQ
Yukiteru Amano
Oh no I was blind QAQ
I hope for Singapore Vs Sweden :P
Hirikoshi

He Ang Erika wrote:

Poland outsourcing from the Baguettes what has the world come to :X
That's the evilest thing what we have ever done lol
Super Choke
brazil team: me, Hanik and xZABR.
I'm gonna play de 1v1 too
Hanik

Luciano Yoshiharu wrote:

brazil team: me, Hanik and xZABR.
I'm gonna play de 1v1 too
o formulário pro registro ta no tópico xd
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Luciano Yoshiharu wrote:

brazil team: me, Hanik and xZABR.
I'm gonna play de 1v1 too
I've entered you for 1v1 myself, but you'll need to apply with the registration form for the 2v2.
Super Choke
sorry, but i remembered that i not gonna play osu on july, so, remove me from the list of the 1v1 please
Shiroi Lelouch
This will be fun [ if we win ] xD
Colin

iRevi wrote:

This will be fun [ if we win ] xD
XD
alienflybot
hue
Magic Girl

Ascendance wrote:

Map Pools


Announced June 26
Update when so you can show the horrible choice of tiebreaker for 1v1
JBHyperion

- Magic Girl - wrote:

Update when so you can show the horrible choice of tiebreaker for 1v1
Mappack for the 1v1 tournament group stage has been added to the OP
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Updating after I finish the schedules!
For those who want to see right away:

Brackets: http://challonge.com/i3b19tl8
Map Pool: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... -Y/pubhtml
Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/ctbinternationalcup
Discord: https://discord.gg/013WNtvGlnvxQS1bK
sweetbravery
Sir, yesterday me and my friend join 2v2, but there in the list is nothing
Topic Starter
Ascendance

sweetbravery wrote:

Sir, yesterday me and my friend join 2v2, but there in the list is nothing
I haven't updated the 2v2 list in some time thats why :P
sweetbravery

Ascendance wrote:

sweetbravery wrote:

Sir, yesterday me and my friend join 2v2, but there in the list is nothing
I haven't updated the 2v2 list in some time thats why :P
but me and my friend join your turney, right?
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Ascendance wrote:

sweetbravery wrote:

I haven't updated the 2v2 list in some time thats why :P
but me and my friend join your turney, right?
uhh it seems your teammate didnt sign up
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply