forum

Good 4.5*songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
choppystick
can someone recommend some 4.5~5* songs?
i cant fc any 4.5* so help plz
salsa
Almost every song that is ranked at this point has a 4-5 star difficulty
KupcaH
By "good", you mean easy to FC?
Better play more.
http://osusearch.com
TheLonePiggy
cant fc 4.5 star maps yet is asking for 4.5-5 star maps #logic :idea:
you should be playing 4.1 star and lower with your pp right now, i'm only just now starting to fc 4.5 star somewhat consistently
Sandy Hoey

TheLonePiggy wrote:

cant fc 4.5 star maps yet is asking for 4.5-5 star maps #logic :idea:
you should be playing 4.1 star and lower with your pp right now, i'm only just now starting to fc 4.5 star somewhat consistently
Well, playing maps that are a little hard is good and makes it easier to improve than palying only at your level. And you can;t say that a certain pp level should only play a certain level.

samuey123 wrote:

can someone recommend some 4.5~5* songs?
i cant fc any 4.5* so help plz
You can actually search by maps by star rting on the new website I think http://osusearch.com/
A lot of the songs that I play are in that range if you wanna go into my account and see if you like any of them
TheLonePiggy

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Well, playing maps that are a little hard is good and makes it easier to improve than playing only at your level. And you can't say that a certain pp level should only play a certain level.

/
"And you can't say that a certain pp level should only play a certain level." breaking news, a rank 1mil has passed the big black no-mod. :!: :!:
have you ever seen that before? I know the example is a little extreme but it gets the point across.

I agree with you that playing a little harder is good, but with the plays he is able to get right now, (top ranks) he should not just be mashing his keyboard like I am right now in this reply by playing 4.5 star maps and up.
but by all means feel free to mash away if you please.
chainpullz
4* is too hard, I should go back to 3*