forum

Mania Aspire (contest maybe?)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ciel
Now that the Aspire contest for standard has started, I'm somewhat sad that there isn't an aspire contest for all gamemodes instead. That being said, I would be willing to hold a separate contest for this game mode instead, assuming enough people would be willing to judge submissions. (I'll see if I can get prizes, but I would also be willing to pay for prizes as well.)

Thoughts?
Todestrieb
Good idea, if something like that is held (even without prizes) you can count me in.
Elekton
#RankDumps2016
ggsnipess

Elekton wrote:

#RankDumps2016
-[C R A Z Y]-

Elekton wrote:

#RankDumps2016
Wh1teh
#RankMemes2016
lenpai
As long as the song is good why not
Bobbias

Elekton wrote:

#RankDumps2016
On a side note, it also bothered me to see aspire for standard but not for other modes.
puxtu
yes please
Topic Starter
Ciel
It's happening! Slowly.

I have put a poll above about song choice, but I'm also going to need to spend some time organizing judging/submissions as well, so this likely won't be able to start until this weekend. But look forward to it!
Evening
Don't think this should run with the current STD aspire song due to undefinable factors like uniqueness and such

Should be fine with community voting unless you're really anal about having every mapping start on the same timing (think it's not an issue unless it's a speedmapping competition) since there would be more mappers happy to participate compared to predetermined song choices like what you've suggested for the 3rd option
Level 51
If you do community voting it'll end up being BRAIN POWER please don't go there ;_;
lenpai

Level 51 wrote:

If you do community voting it'll end up being BRAIN POWER please don't go there ;_;
i guess it could work better with voting among a preselected set of songs maybe even take suggestions before dropping the list of songs to vote? Not 100% community vote but it should be good
Worms
hit me up fam
Topic Starter
Ciel