Happy New Year!No answer = fixed as you said.
█ Optional to change --- █ Suggested to change --- █ Unrankable[ General]
- Remove "in_the_end____by_nanomortis-d9vszec" background image as it is not used. (Used in the old difficulty)
- Since you included the background maker in the tag (NanoMortis) and I don't know the original source of the new background, maybe you can find it out and add the creator of that background? If he/she is not NanoMortis, make sure you removed the old tag as well.[Ophestra]
Repeated Inherited Sections
- 00:43:068 -
- 01:08:678 -
- 01:08:751 -
- 01:11:166 -
- 01:11:312 -
- 03:12:044 -
- 05:12:410 -
- 00:14:498 (5) - Sounds better if you add Whistle to the head of the slider.
- 00:51:923 (7,8,9) - I find it fit if you put a hyperdash at (7,8). Maybe this pattern helps: *Screenshot. If you want to make it easier, you can also incline (7,8) to the vertical a little for easier jumping.
- 00:52:874 (4,5) - Add a hyperdash, as it starts to become intense after 00:52:434 - . Also it will be consistent with 00:55:214 (4,5) - , which is mapped with a hyperdash at same rhythm.
- 01:01:654 (7,8) - Flow will be improved slightly if you incline this more to the horizontal, because the part 01:01:507 (5,6,7,8,1) - causes players to stop at (7,8) while dashing, also as a finisher it is always good to be a bit more intense, so dash-holding seems suitable.
- 01:56:532 (5,1) - Don't really like this kind of transition, as players have to wait at (5) to catch the hyperdash well. Maybe slant (5) a bit more to the left? If space is not enough, you can move 01:55:654 (1,2,3,4,5) - altogether to the right to fit that in. well i really like this transition, i can curve the slider to improve the flow but i want to keep the head and the tail as it is
- 02:24:702 (7) - Flip this horizontally and place at original spot? I prefer to follow the flow normally, small antiflow can cause potential shitmiss
- 02:25:507 (1,2,3,4) - Not a fan of such pattern, especially the pattern doesn't favor the jump at (3,4). I think changing to this may seem better: *Screenshot. Moreover it adds up some variations so the patterns are not too similar with all these kinda-vertical and horizontal doublets/quadruplets. i like it
- 02:31:068 (5) - How about curving them outwards?
- 02:31:653 (3) - ^
- 03:11:898 (8,1) - Reduce the distance for a bit here? A bit far in my opinion.
- 03:48:629 (3,4) - Maybe add a hyperdash here? Like this: *Screenshot
- 03:50:824 (2,3) - Same here, hyperdash seems great here. You can change 03:50:971 (3,4) - to a horizontal slider and start from the left, pointing to the right.
- 04:14:239 (7,8) - Slant it more to the horizontal? I think moving (8) to x:256 would be enough.
- 04:14:824 (7,8) - ^, in the opposite.
- 05:03:776 (2) - Flip horizontally and place at original spot? same thing than 02:24:702 (7) -, antiflow would be shitmissable
- 05:21:263 (3,4) - Change this to a doublet like 05:20:385 (7,8) - because hearing the part at 05:21:117 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , I think the important beats are (1), (5) and (7), so maybe dashes are made to emphasize those 3 beats and ignore the one at (3) by changing to the recommended solution. fixed in my way
- 06:28:170 (1,2) - Add a hyperdash here to stay consistent with the later-on patterns at 06:30:511 (1,2) - , 06:32:853 (1,2) - and etc. which are all with similar rhythm.
- 06:34:024 (4) - NC?
- 06:37:536 (1,2) - Same thing as 06:28:170 (1,2) - but you can add hyperdash at 06:37:975 (2,3) - as well, so it is consistent with 06:39:877 (1,2,3) - which has similar hyperdash patterning.
- 08:08:047 (6) - Remove the Whistle hitsound and add the one at 08:08:120 (7) - instead.
- 08:09:291 (1) - Remove NC, then add NC at 08:09:437 (3) - . Also remove NC at 08:09:583 (1) - .
- 08:15:365 (2,3) - How about changing this to a dash only? In 08:15:291 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , important beats are denoted by the vocal, which are (1), (5) and (7). Since this part is intense, the beats will be emphasized by hyperdashes, so in this case hyperdash at (2,3) can be changed to a dash for better emphasis.
Call me after the fix for a recheck!
Really helpful, thank you very much.