god tier map
please rank both diffs!
M4MThank you so much
🍎 00:41:898 (1,2) - these sliders sounds a little weird imo, since you mapped the rest in 1/4 and it's te same thing, i think you should map it in 1/4 too owo, btw maybe you could reduce 00:42:483 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - these distances by a little, this pattern is a little weird to play
🍎 00:43:654 - shouldn't there be a whistle here too? since there's another in 00:45:995 (5) - and it's the same sound
🍎01:27:263 (8,1) - i think this hyperdash deseves alot more distance! even some hypers around here are stronger, like this one 01:26:824 (6,7) - but 01:27:263 (8,1) - should have an actual difference in my opinion (for example wiht something like this
🍎01:36:629 (1) - i can see what you tried here but, the bpm is not enough to make that curve possible to see D: in play it's a vertical slider and i think that note deserves something better! what about something like this? I prefer the actual one,
I don't really want to use sharp antiflow here because it will cause potential shitmiss
🍎01:45:849 (3) - consider to remove this clap, so it would be consistent with the previous and next hitsounds owo
🍎02:13:068 (1,2,3) - Just for aesthetic, what about move (2) a little to the right? it plays exactly the same but looks better!
🍎from 02:29:020 - to 02:36:703 - it feels so repetitive to me (to be honest i think this is the only thing of the map that actually needs a look), consider to make some patterns that makes the player move to the left and right, it even feels a little boring to be in the middle for that much time >.<! for example, you did it so nice here 08:06:510 - it's around the same amount of hypers but it's perfectly mapped
🍎02:42:849 (6,7) - what about an hyper here too? the vocal deserves to be emphasized here imo
🍎02:46:288 (5,6,7) - same as above, it sould see alot better if the hyper is to 7 instead of 6
🍎02:57:702 (1,2,3) - i'd move 3 a little more to the right since the voice is increasing, increase the distance would be nice too owo
🍎03:37:361 (4,1) - same as above about the vertical slider owo but here it could be fixed with an hyper too
🍎04:12:629 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - im noob but maybe these are a little hard to catch, what about reduce the distance between them by a little?
🍎04:37:068 (8,1) -04:39:410 (8,1) - 04:41:751 (8,1) - hyperdash in these would be nice too owo i don't think so, it's a really calm section
🍎06:07:100 (1) - omg please curve this slider a little more, that droplet is just too evil D: well I don't think it's evil o.o the curve is simple and easy to read
🍎07:07:170 (2,3) - why drum samplest in these two? it sounds a little random imo, the soft one it's alot better for both
not answered = fixed
the last kiai it's just perfectly mapped lol teach me how to map like that
omg those inherited points
🍎 02:23:166 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i really don't think this deserves thhe same distance as 02:23:678 (8,1) - , consider to make this one stronger! okay
🍎 02:36:629 (1,2,3,4) - 02:37:215 (1,2,3,4) - i really like this pattern (i do always spam it in my maps) but i don't think that make a different distance to (3) makes it better, i'd suggest to keep the same distance between all of them, not only for aesthetic but also for playability indeed
🍎 03:08:824 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i'd add hypers in both 3 to keep consistency with the previous patterns (03:06:483 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 03:07:654 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ) done
🍎 05:09:995 (1,2,3) - i really like this pattern but feels a little random since it's the only time you used it, consider to add it at least one more time in this section so it wouldn't feel that weird, for example here 05:11:166 (1,2,3,4) - 05:11:751 (1,2,3,4) - sorry but it's wanted, this whole section is also unique in the music so I wanted to do the same for this one too
🍎 06:28:170 - this suggestion is also for the overdose, i know the vocal is pretty interesting here, but it is not intense at all, not even the instruments, and the patterns here are actually calm and easy, i don't really think this should be kiai time, consider to change these inherited points to normal time aaa sounds a little evil since there's like 500 inherited points here ;w; patterns here are indeed easy to catch compared to other sections but i don't think it's calm, we can clearly hear strong instrumental here
🍎 08:46:900 (2,3,4,5) - I can see that you emphasized this with the hitsounds, so why not with distance too :^) ? i'd make alot more space between these! done
To be honest there's not that much to suggest here, feels like the overdose but improved (a lot), all the kiais are so well mapped, specially the last one
welp, excelent map! i know you want to rank both diffs but tbh they play SO similar, if i were you i'd combine them keeping the best things from both!
You're not the only one who told me that, and I agree. I wanted to rank both because some people prefer the old version, and some prefer the new one so I could satisfy everyone. I will remove the Overdose and link it, then try to combine best things from both.
It will also be easier for modders.
nice forest timelinethank you
00:01:641 (1,1) - better to make the last repeat a separate circle for emphasis
00:15:355 (1) - same
01:03:849 (4,5,6) - move these farther from previous pattern caus its easily overshootable
01:25:215 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - i think making this increase gradually in spacing fits to match the guitar increasing in pitch gradually
02:26:312 (2) - move to x:200 so it matches the previous slider shapes (like in 02:25:507 (1) - )
02:38:239 (7,1,2) - make (1,2) the hyper instead of (7,1) cause the stronger beat's at (2) and this is currently an emphasis error
02:46:361 (6,7) - hyper for the vocal
02:49:141 (4,5) - also vocal emphasis, though a distance increase would do I prefer to keep this design since the vocal isn't strong at all
03:19:946 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - odd how u didnt map the triples here but decided to do so in the next parts
08:21:291 (4,5) - increase spacing to reflect overall spacing of the section it's reflecting the overall spacing, look at 08:20:852 (2) -
08:46:900 (1,2,3,4) - sumthin like this can fit better:
no answer = fixed
This is my first real mod I guess, so I'm sorry if it isn't that helpful.It's a really helpful mod, you should do this more often
00:38:385 (1) - I think this plays fine, but I don't think the sound really calls for a hyper at the end of that slider we can hear a strong voice in foreground so I think it's fine
01:29:752 (8,9,1) - The timing for this jump is a little tight, maybe move (8,9) to x248. And then after move 01:30:190 (3,4) - to x 452 if you want to keep that hyper spacing consistent.
01:38:093 (1,2) - This sounds weird because the jump seems like it should land on 01:38:385 (2) - where the slider ends I wanted to follow the voice rather than the instrument, it won't sound weird if you pay attention do the voice
01:39:556 (3) - same as above same thing
04:48:922 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These sliders are fine but there are sounds between some of them that suggest triples.
06:08:853 (8,9) - I think the spacing here is a little jarring after that hyper, so I suggest moving (9) to x:336 or even x:328.
no answer = fixed
01:01:654 (7,8) - Quel que soit la façon dont je le vois, ce doublet est cool MAIS est source de shitmiss, surtout pour les joueurs qui restent appuyé, la première fois ils vont être surpris et shitmiss pour rien car tu peux pas l'fc en restant appuyé. Peut être le fix en le déplaçant le 8 vers la droite ou en changeant un peu le pattern pour que cette gêne ne se remarque pas.Merci beaucoup, tu devrais mod plus souvent :>
01:07:654 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - En vrai ce pattern n'a aucun problème, c'est juste une suggestion : j'aurai accentué un peu plus le 2 et le 4 vers l'intérieur et faire de même avec les deuxièmes 2 et 4 pour encore plus marqué la progression de la musique et augmenter la jouabilité (c'est plus stylé en plus :d). j'aurais bien voulu mais je peux pas les accentuer plus vers l'intérieur sinon ça retirerait l'hyper
01:14:385 (2) - Pourquoi x1.33 puis x1.42 ? C'est rien d'alarmant, presque on s'en blc mais en HR non LUL :'). pour souligner le gros beat qu'il y a, mais je peux toujours nerf de 0.05
01:43:507 (6,7) - Faudrait nerf la distance entre les deux, y'a quand même un hyper x3.80 assez puissant avant et revenir sur du x1.30 juste après peut mener à un shitmiss des plus frustrant (comme dans les converts), mais le nerf pas trop, c'est pas nécessaire, un seul carré devrait suffire même.
02:57:410 (5) - Pourquoi lui a un previous de x0.89 alors que eux : 02:53:166 (2) - et 02:55:507 (2) - ont x1.00 ? Je trouve que le x0.89 passe mieux dans tous les cas donc je changerai les deux premier comme le dernier, ça rend plus clean et moins visible lorsqu'on les joue.
02:58:727 (5) - Il est beaucoup trop loin par rapport au previous, à chaque fois que je l'ai joué en editeur (environ 20 fois lul) je l'ai toujours eu, oui, mais c'était tout le temps très close, fait le test, tu verras que la plupart du temps tu le récupères avec le bord gauche de ton plateau.
03:09:117 (1,2,3,4) - Je ne comprend pas ce changement de pattern tout à coup alors que tu avais gardé tout le long celui là : 03:06:483 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ce qui détruit un peu la balance selon moi. c'est justement l'effet voulu, cette section est différente des précédentes et introduit vers une nouvelle mélodie
03:36:190 (4,1) - et 03:37:361 (3,4) - comment je peux ne pas te sucer la teub après avoir vu jusqu'où va les détails de ton mapping xDDD. Rien à redire, ça se voit pas ingame mais c'est cool quand tu le remarques que tout est calculé . ♥
04:14:824 (7,8) - Celui là est tricky, déplacer le 8 un peu plus vers la droite rendrait le pattern beaucoup facile et moins shitmissable, c'est rien mais ça change tout.
05:54:800 (1,2,3,4,5) - Deux fois d'affilé dans le même sens, puis après ça continue jusqu'à 4 fois d'affilé que le 4-5 se situe dans le même sens, faudrait varier, ça rendrait beaucoup mieux selon moi (même si ça te donnerai beaucoup de boulot en plus xD).
07:02:707 (2,3,4,5) - Franchement ceux d'avant j'peux comprendre pourquoi c'était comme ça mais là ça part dans les aigu et ça CRIE "AU GAUCHE DROITE" bref, tu m'as compris, t'aurais pu faire un gauche droite rapidos du type sans dash ni rien mais ça rendrait moins... plat. j'ai pensé à un pattern différent pour plus de diversité
07:39:989 (2,3,4,5,6) - La première fois que je l'ai joué, j'ai pas compris, la deuxième fois j'ai fait AH OUI, la troisième fois j'me suis dit que c'était boff. Conclusion, le sex... le pattern est pas ouf ouf, ça pourrait être beaucoup mieux, après j'ai pas trop d'idée sur le coup.
07:49:974 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - C'est jouable mais c'est pas ouf non plus, j'aurai fait le slider incurvé (WOW LA COURBE, OLALA, PARFAITE) Pour amortir le dash 2-1 au début puis ça te permet par le suite de faire un pattern 2-3-4 un peu plus propre par la suite.
07:56:705 (4) - x1.50 (pense à l'HR, pense à l'HR ;w;) en plus j'ai une raison valable pour dire que c'est too much car lui 08:02:559 (4) - est x1.40 HAHAHA, j'ai trouvé la faille :'). Le saint graal mdr. bien trouvé
08:05:778 (3,1) - écoute en speed 25%, ça colle vraiment pas et ingame ça s'entend si tu mets le son ULTRA fort, c'est pas en rythme et ça déstabilise un peu (tout ça à cause de ce chanteur de merde qui sait pas suivre le tempo tain). Je sais pas si c'est utile de changer quelque chose pour le ranking mais si c'est important au moins je l'aurai précisé. en effet c'est du 1/6 en fait
Voilà, ce sera tout pour moi, c'pas très sérieux tout ça mais bon, 4 the rank (by the way, t'as bien géré sur les changements au niveau des HS, merci c:).
Happy New Year!No answer = fixed as you said.
█ Optional to change --- █ Suggested to change --- █ Unrankable[ General]
- Remove "in_the_end____by_nanomortis-d9vszec" background image as it is not used. (Used in the old difficulty)
- Since you included the background maker in the tag (NanoMortis) and I don't know the original source of the new background, maybe you can find it out and add the creator of that background? If he/she is not NanoMortis, make sure you removed the old tag as well.[Ophestra]
Repeated Inherited Sections
- 00:43:068 -
- 01:08:678 -
- 01:08:751 -
- 01:11:166 -
- 01:11:312 -
- 03:12:044 -
- 05:12:410 -
- 00:14:498 (5) - Sounds better if you add Whistle to the head of the slider.
- 00:51:923 (7,8,9) - I find it fit if you put a hyperdash at (7,8). Maybe this pattern helps: *Screenshot. If you want to make it easier, you can also incline (7,8) to the vertical a little for easier jumping.
- 00:52:874 (4,5) - Add a hyperdash, as it starts to become intense after 00:52:434 - . Also it will be consistent with 00:55:214 (4,5) - , which is mapped with a hyperdash at same rhythm.
- 01:01:654 (7,8) - Flow will be improved slightly if you incline this more to the horizontal, because the part 01:01:507 (5,6,7,8,1) - causes players to stop at (7,8) while dashing, also as a finisher it is always good to be a bit more intense, so dash-holding seems suitable.
- 01:56:532 (5,1) - Don't really like this kind of transition, as players have to wait at (5) to catch the hyperdash well. Maybe slant (5) a bit more to the left? If space is not enough, you can move 01:55:654 (1,2,3,4,5) - altogether to the right to fit that in. well i really like this transition, i can curve the slider to improve the flow but i want to keep the head and the tail as it is
- 02:24:702 (7) - Flip this horizontally and place at original spot? I prefer to follow the flow normally, small antiflow can cause potential shitmiss
- 02:25:507 (1,2,3,4) - Not a fan of such pattern, especially the pattern doesn't favor the jump at (3,4). I think changing to this may seem better: *Screenshot. Moreover it adds up some variations so the patterns are not too similar with all these kinda-vertical and horizontal doublets/quadruplets. i like it
- 02:31:068 (5) - How about curving them outwards?
- 02:31:653 (3) - ^
- 03:11:898 (8,1) - Reduce the distance for a bit here? A bit far in my opinion.
- 03:48:629 (3,4) - Maybe add a hyperdash here? Like this: *Screenshot
- 03:50:824 (2,3) - Same here, hyperdash seems great here. You can change 03:50:971 (3,4) - to a horizontal slider and start from the left, pointing to the right.
- 04:14:239 (7,8) - Slant it more to the horizontal? I think moving (8) to x:256 would be enough.
- 04:14:824 (7,8) - ^, in the opposite.
- 05:03:776 (2) - Flip horizontally and place at original spot? same thing than 02:24:702 (7) -, antiflow would be shitmissable
- 05:21:263 (3,4) - Change this to a doublet like 05:20:385 (7,8) - because hearing the part at 05:21:117 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , I think the important beats are (1), (5) and (7), so maybe dashes are made to emphasize those 3 beats and ignore the one at (3) by changing to the recommended solution. fixed in my way
- 06:28:170 (1,2) - Add a hyperdash here to stay consistent with the later-on patterns at 06:30:511 (1,2) - , 06:32:853 (1,2) - and etc. which are all with similar rhythm.
- 06:34:024 (4) - NC?
- 06:37:536 (1,2) - Same thing as 06:28:170 (1,2) - but you can add hyperdash at 06:37:975 (2,3) - as well, so it is consistent with 06:39:877 (1,2,3) - which has similar hyperdash patterning.
- 08:08:047 (6) - Remove the Whistle hitsound and add the one at 08:08:120 (7) - instead.
- 08:09:291 (1) - Remove NC, then add NC at 08:09:437 (3) - . Also remove NC at 08:09:583 (1) - .
- 08:15:365 (2,3) - How about changing this to a dash only? In 08:15:291 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , important beats are denoted by the vocal, which are (1), (5) and (7). Since this part is intense, the beats will be emphasized by hyperdashes, so in this case hyperdash at (2,3) can be changed to a dash for better emphasis.
Call me after the fix for a recheck!
Recheck!All fixed !
█ Optional to change --- █ Suggested to change --- █ Unrankable[ General]
- Consider adding tag: ICDD (abbreviation of the artist band)[Ophestra]
- 00:25:777 (1,2,3) - Pattern here doesn't emphasize the song here desirably. How about using timeline like this: *Screenshot
- 02:21:995 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Feels strange in gameplay, maybe add hyperdashes to emphasize Whistles instead of using the current setting? To represent it in brief words: 4-2-2 (hyphens as the positions of potential hyperdashes) would fit at this part.
- 07:49:535 - , 07:49:754 - I understand why you put Kiai flashes at these moments but I think the effect is not going so well as the splashes at these time are hindered by the flash at 07:49:535 - . I recommend removing the two mentioned Kiai flashes which can actually emphasize the upcoming one at 07:50:120 - .
That's it! Poke me right after the update!
yesThank you very much ! Deif told me he will finish his check as soon as he can.
popping this thing since I found some unrankable stuff. my bad[General]
- The map's BG has a pretty weird resolution (1200x850). Perhaps you could consider using this one? https://katabami.s-ul.eu/ffHNe3GE sure, thank you !
- 05:31:068 - There are both a red timing point with a S:C1 set number and a green line with a S:C2 set number on the same place here, which is unrankable due to it causing unwanted issues. Please remove the green line (since it doesn't change volume/SV, just a sampleset) and choose either S:C1 or S:C2 for the red timing point. indeed, i was careless
- 00:43:068 -
05:31:143 - Whether you decide to use S:C1 or S:C2 for the red line before this green line, then delete this one since it's useless (There is a red line at 05:50:300 - that changes the sampleset to C1 anyway).
- 00:09:355 (2) - The head of this slider shouldn't have a whistle. Same with 00:12:783 (3) - and 00:19:641 (3) - . why ? we can definitly hear stronger beat
- 00:26:527 (2) - This slider should finish 00:26:777 - here, since that's where the piano-music box note is in the bg, not 00:27:027 - here. fine, i also Ctrl+H the following pattern for consistency
- 00:51:923 (7,8) - These two notes should be snapped to 1/3 ticks, since the drum sounds in the background are clearly distanced by 1/3 of a beat apart from each other. Same for the sliderend of 00:52:142 (9) - indeed !
- 01:25:215 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - If anything, the distances between the first and second notes of all these 3plets should go from 1,0x ascending by ,2x so that they're 1,0x, 1,2x, 1,4x until 1,6x. It works better IMO, and moving 01:25:215 (1,2,3) - to x:130 solves the problem of not triggering a hdash into 01:25:654 (4) - . fixed in my way but kept the idea of 0.2x per triplets
- 01:56:824 (1,2) - I believe these should be a single 1/1 slider, not a 3/4 one and a note, since there is nothing to emphasize with a hyper on the place (2) is placed at. I can clearly hear a strong beat, I believe it's a good idea to take advantage of it to create different pattern.
02:14:385 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - Why do you spend so much time on the right side of the screen with these patterns? I can't really seem to find a reason for which you did this, so unless you explain the reasoning behind this a bit further I think you'd be better off spreading these patterns to the middle/left side as well. i did it on purpose to create a good transition for the following part: 02:16:727 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - . The singer starts towards the low notes and then turn suddenly towards higher notes, I wanted to represent that with a big contrast.
- 02:27:995 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern is quite uncomfortable and unfitting to play, since with the antiflow movement you're emphasizing 02:28:069 (4,5,6,7) - these notes, which don't have anything special enough as to make them stand out this much from the rest of the streams. If anything, I would've emphasized 02:27:995 (3) - this specific note, since it's over the highest pitched guitar riff of the whole pattern. Either way, the whole pattern could be just a left-left pattern using vertical sliders (kinda like 02:47:166 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this but with hypers in between and with better flow) Fixed in my way, it's easier and more intuitive
- 03:13:580 (7,8,1) - You'd be better off consistently emphasizing the guitar solo in the background for these jumps instead IMO (a.k.a. remove hyper into (8) and keep the one from 8 to 1? emphasizes the important guitar riffs over the drums better) I prefer to keep the hyper for consistency with the previous pattern, it's also to avoid potential shitmiss
- 04:26:678 (1,2) - Same as before, these should be a single slider instead. same thing, I do hear a strong beat on the white tick and believe this HDash is suited.
- 04:53:020 (6,7,8,9,10,11) - These should be snapped to 1/3, not 1/4 ticks. indeed !
- 05:22:142 (3) - Why are you now mapping this with a 1/4 slider? You didn't do so in the first kiai 02:52:361 - here. Same with 05:24:484 (3) - this slider. wups, changed it into a circle.
- 05:58:500 (3,4) - These notes should be snapped to 1/3. 06:08:560 (6,7) - This should be three 1/3 notes instead (06:08:560 - here, 06:08:658 - here and 06:08:755 - here), since the drum sounds clearly are laid out in a 1/3 pattern in the background. Also 06:08:150 (3) - this note should be placed 06:08:075 - here to follow the organ sounds correctly. You're also ignoring a drum sound 06:09:146 - here. This whole point is made up of wrong snaps and rhythm following because starting from 05:57:950 - here and ending 05:59:000 - here and starting from 06:07:550 - here and ending 06:09:438 - here the rhytmical structures are really, really weird, and I believe that following these points will help following it a little bit better.fixed everything listed but the last point because I prefer to follow the voice for better transition.
- 06:19:024 (2,5,5) - These three notes should either be placed 1/4 tick before from where they actually are (so that they are over red ticks instead) or should be deleted altogether, since having them on those blue ticks is really weird and doesn't follow any instruments at all (not even drums). I do think they follow drums, but it's indeed better to follow 1/2 here
- 07:09:731 (1,2,3) - I think that placing these over at x:395 and moving 07:10:316 (7) - to x:457 works a lot better than the actual pattern, but that might just be me. Try it out and tell me what do you think! Sorry I prefer to keep the HDash only for (7) for a bigger contrast, adding a HDash would also be inconsistent with the previous pattern because i didn't use it for them too.
- 08:15:291 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern is cheap and overkill IMO, since the whole kiai until now has been really fast movement hypers and just sticking in a 1/4 dash in between all of them completely kills the mood and can cause a lot of insta-deaths due to the next 08:15:583 (5,6,7,8,1) - objects. To solve this, try moving 08:15:144 (7,8) - to x:161, and both 08:15:291 (1,2) - and 08:15:437 (3,4) - to x:256. This plays way better and is even more satisfying to catch. nice idea
- 08:29:925 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern is okay on its own since it perfectly emphasizes the singer's loud highpitched scream, but to have 08:32:852 (6,7,8,9) - this just a couple measures next to it makes it feel a lot less special than it should be. I've been testing around with some patterns and came to the conclusion that you should probably try moving 08:32:998 (7) - to x:72, 08:33:144 (8) - to x:360 and 08:33:291 (9) - to x:440. It makes a lot more sense like this tbh, but that's just my POV, so you might disagree. fixed in my way
- 08:39:876 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I can't really see the reasoning behind this patterning, (especially for 08:40:316 (5,6,1) - these three). Why is (2) emphasized with a hdash? Following rhythmical logic, (3) and (5) should be the only ones emphasized instead. (2) is special because there is the voice too. I used it to create a different pattern to follow the crescendo.
aaaaand that's about everything I could find. You should probably call afb back to rebubble when you fix the unrankable things, and if Deif is still dead for the time that happens, I can do the final check in his place instead. Good luck!