Razor Sharp wrote:
you asked for a mod. so here it goes.Thank you !
(got a 2 miss btw, fuuu ;w;)
- 03:11:704 (6) - Obejct isn't snapped!
- BG file is not in the right dimensions. Please resize it to fit the RC.
- Can not hear hitsounds at all. You will need hitsounds to be able to rank this! WIP
- 00:33:703 (1) - Why not make this into a single note? Leading to a note on x128 to empathize the start? (aka, place a note where (1) originaly is, then another note at x128)
- 00:42:556 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - sure about empathizing this so much with hypers? Does not fit at all imo. reduced the distance
- 01:08:971 (1,1) - This is not rankable i think. Put a note at 01:11:166 - and move the last spinner too 01:11:312 - or delete the last spinner, and extend the first one.
- 01:18:190 (1,2,3,4) - 01:20:532 (1,2,3,4) - im not sure if streams like these are ok for this bpm. Whilst i have no problem handling the left right motion, alot of players might. No need to left-right them, you can just platter-walk
- 01:36:629 (1) - Are you completely sure about this? I can understand why you added a wiggle slider, due to the sound. But eh, idk about it. The seed is pretty hard to catch here without "panic moving" as i call it.
- 01:44:385 (7,8) - Tap streams like these, i would not recommend to have in so fast songs. Consider changing it. Will change 80% but keep some, because I really like them
- 02:32:532 (7,8) - ^
- 02:36:629 (7,8) - ^
- 02:47:605 (7,8) - ^
- 03:23:020 (2,3) - Maybe add a note between these?
- 03:46:435 (2,3,4) - Try to move these to x176 to add some variety in distance.
- 04:13:946 (3,4,3,4) - Tap streams like these, i would not recommend to have in so fast songs. Consider changing it.
- 05:02:971 (1,2,3,4) - The sudden direction changes in these patterns are quite incomfortable to play. The song doesent really suggest such movement here. I would recommend to take a look at this, and consider changing it to not have such sharp movement here. The sudden direction change is here to empathise the new combo and the crescendo effect, I really like this pattern so I will keep it as it is
- 05:05:312 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^ same, sorry
- 05:17:459 (7,8) - This one isnt too bad tbh. But i would recommend to make this lie down instead of being a stop motion note. Just a suggestion from my side.
- 06:23:780 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Make these into sliders that has the same pattern maybe? To get some accuracy challenge into this at the same time?
- 06:28:170 (1) - 06:49:243 (4) - VERY GOOD JOB! I love how this part is! You did i exeptional good job on mapping this!
- 08:27:730 (2,3) - The distance here is way to big. Highly suggested to reduce!
very good map!