holy, this is the best map I've ever played.
you asked for a mod. so here it goes.Thank you !
(got a 2 miss btw, fuuu ;w;)
- 03:11:704 (6) - Obejct isn't snapped!
- BG file is not in the right dimensions. Please resize it to fit the RC.
- Can not hear hitsounds at all. You will need hitsounds to be able to rank this! WIP
- 00:33:703 (1) - Why not make this into a single note? Leading to a note on x128 to empathize the start? (aka, place a note where (1) originaly is, then another note at x128)
- 00:42:556 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - sure about empathizing this so much with hypers? Does not fit at all imo. reduced the distance
- 01:08:971 (1,1) - This is not rankable i think. Put a note at 01:11:166 - and move the last spinner too 01:11:312 - or delete the last spinner, and extend the first one.
- 01:18:190 (1,2,3,4) - 01:20:532 (1,2,3,4) - im not sure if streams like these are ok for this bpm. Whilst i have no problem handling the left right motion, alot of players might. No need to left-right them, you can just platter-walk
- 01:36:629 (1) - Are you completely sure about this? I can understand why you added a wiggle slider, due to the sound. But eh, idk about it. The seed is pretty hard to catch here without "panic moving" as i call it.
- 01:44:385 (7,8) - Tap streams like these, i would not recommend to have in so fast songs. Consider changing it. Will change 80% but keep some, because I really like them
- 02:32:532 (7,8) - ^
- 02:36:629 (7,8) - ^
- 02:47:605 (7,8) - ^
- 03:23:020 (2,3) - Maybe add a note between these?
- 03:46:435 (2,3,4) - Try to move these to x176 to add some variety in distance.
- 04:13:946 (3,4,3,4) - Tap streams like these, i would not recommend to have in so fast songs. Consider changing it.
- 05:02:971 (1,2,3,4) - The sudden direction changes in these patterns are quite incomfortable to play. The song doesent really suggest such movement here. I would recommend to take a look at this, and consider changing it to not have such sharp movement here. The sudden direction change is here to empathise the new combo and the crescendo effect, I really like this pattern so I will keep it as it is
- 05:05:312 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^ same, sorry
- 05:17:459 (7,8) - This one isnt too bad tbh. But i would recommend to make this lie down instead of being a stop motion note. Just a suggestion from my side.
- 06:23:780 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Make these into sliders that has the same pattern maybe? To get some accuracy challenge into this at the same time?
- 06:28:170 (1) - 06:49:243 (4) - VERY GOOD JOB! I love how this part is! You did i exeptional good job on mapping this!
- 08:27:730 (2,3) - The distance here is way to big. Highly suggested to reduce!
very good map!
Finally I can get to this!Thank you very much !
- Combo colours: The current grey-ish one is quite dark. Try to make it lighter to make a better contrast with the background picture. Optionally, you can do it as well with the purple you chose.
- 00:33:703 - It's not necessary to have that break time ended earlier than it should. Try to move (1) some beats back and forth to remove it. It can be done for the next breaks 05:50:268 - and 07:28:463 - .
- 00:46:580 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - It'd break your symmetry with the previous pattern, but it'd be recommendable to introduce a HDash between (6,7) to represent the high-pitched sound. Moving the beginning of the slider (7) a bit to the left should make it work.
- 01:08:824 (9) - Having a new combo in this note would empty the plate just before facing the spinner.
- 01:08:971 (1) - I'd make this spinner end at 01:10:873 - instead, where you can hear a stronger beat than the one you placed the end of the spinner at.
- 01:18:190 (1,2,3) - I don't have much problem with this kind of transition, but I bet many other people would complain about the fast movement they have to make here. I'd recommend nevertheless moving (2) a bit to the left in order to reduce the leniency of this pattern and the required movement after the HDash. You can do something similar to the twin pattern later on at 01:20:532 (1,2,3) - . Moving (2) a bit to the left will make the pattern more lenient, I think you wanted to said "to the right"
- 01:22:873 (1) - 01:23:459 (1) - It's quite tricky to have totally horizontal kicksliders after a HDash, especially with high SV and BPM like these ones. I'd recommend to incline those sliders to reduce the margin of error on this one. With the current sliders, players would either follow the zigzag movement completely or hope that they can catch everything by placing the catcher in the middle of it.
- 01:44:385 (7,8) - It's sorta frustrating to have a flowbreaker pattern in the middle of a long stream. You can move (7) to x:224 and (8) to x:272 to make the movement in the pattern more continuous. I don't think it's frustrating, I inclined 01:44:385 (7,8) - to make it easier to catch but i want to keep the flowbreaker effect because it fits really well with the music, sorry
- 03:01:800 (1,2,3,4) - Don't be so mean with that movement. Try at least moving (2) a bit to the left to soften the transition. Same with the pattern afterwards at 03:02:971 (1,2,3,4) - .
- 03:10:581 (1) - This slider should get extended to the next 1/6 beat 03:11:215 - to match with the important beat. Also fixed 03:11:312 (2,3,4) - for the consistency
- 03:11:411 (3,4) - These notes aren't properly snapped by a few miliseconds. Please resnap them properly.
- 03:13:434 - Optional to add, but an additional circle at this position would also be suitable.
- 03:13:800 (8,9,1) - Hearing the music carefully, these objects aren't matching the main instrument but just the background melody. Another option is to map those notes in 1/3 beats like in the example here: http://puu.sh/rYmak/8afcc2a072.jpg . Anyway, it's your call in this case. I'll use your option, it's much better
- 03:14:824 (1,2,3,4,5) - More recommendable in this case is to map until 03:15:263 - as a fully 1/4 stream to match with the guitar.
- 03:16:142 (8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Okay, this is quite tricky and I'm not sure which instrument are you following while mapping this part. I've made another version of this timeline with Kurokami's help just by following the guitar, so check this out. http://puu.sh/rYnzs/8c9119e1b6.jpg . I'll give you the timestamps of every note, since some of the snaps are odd:
- 03:16:068 (8) - 03:16:142 (9) - 03:16:215 (10) - 03:16:288 (11) - 03:16:361 (12) - 03:16:434 (13) - 03:16:532 (14) - 03:16:629 (15) - 03:16:678 (16) - 03:16:727 (1) - 03:16:873 (2) - 03:16:971 (3) - 03:17:068 (4) - 03:17:142 (5) - 03:17:215 (6) - 03:17:263 (7) - 03:17:312 (8) - 03:17:385 (9) - 03:17:459 (10) - 03:17:532 (11) -
Okay, but I don't think there is something at 03:17:068 - so moved to 03:17:020 -
- 03:34:361 (6,7,1) - I wonder if it's possible to get rid of that double HDash, since it's the only of its kind in this section (1/4 + 1/2) and looks a bit out of place. moved 03:34:581 (1) - to x:112, it's easier to catch now
- 03:39:849 (4,5,6,7) - You'll probably need to map 1/4s instead of 1/3s to follow the guitar, and additionally add a note at 03:40:215 - and 03:40:507 - .
- 03:41:898 (1,2,3,4) - I can only hear three beats instead of four this time. Definitely 1/3 notes in this case instead of 1/4s.
- 03:42:776 (7,8) - This part doesn't look that well regarding the timeline. I'd recommend you to have a simple slider instead of a slider with repetition and end it in a 1/3 beat instead, plus adding additional 1/3s to match the guitar drift. Here's my proposal: http://puu.sh/rZBzD/1b62fcc49d.jpg
- 03:52:727 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Another tricky stream to map properly due to the rather inconsistent guitar. I'd simplify it to just 1/4 beats instead because most of the 1/3s sound off and it seems there are at least 4 notes for every beat, but I wanna hear what other people think about them. I will ask some friend about it
- 05:59:868 - Use a Finish instead of a Clap to match the cymbal.
- 07:47:681 (7) - This note doesn't need to be so noisy. Removing the Clap would give more importance to the next one, that marks the change of stanza.
The concerns regarding the timeline will incline my thoughts to look for some additional mods before trying to get this map bubbled. I'd recommend you to look for a second opinion about the timeline at 03:16:142 - and 03:52:727 - if it's possible to get it simplified, or just to confirm it's precise enough. Anyway, I'll be waiting for your call when you've cleared everything up because I probably missed some stuff. Good luck!
Woop woop fun map!Thanks !
00:13:855 (6) - This note should be at 00:13:819 No, the timeline is correct here
02:21:483 - I think there should be a note here. I hear the stream starting at 02:21:410 not 02:21:556 Also you put a whistle at the start of every stream so it would make sense to extend the stream. No I'm pretty sure there is no beat at 02:21:483 -
There should be whistles on these notes. I think it sounds better like this.
- 02:36:044 (9)
Sorry I tried and it sounds "too much" for me ;w;
07:10:316 - My favourite part of the song (:
03:17:142 (9) - I think it would be best to keep this in line with (14) try moving it to x:80 Sorry for nitpicking ;w; Done
That's all I can suggest, I love how this map play! Good job on this map!!! Good luck on rank!
from game chat o/All done thanks !
・00:35:459 (3) - Ctrl + G
・01:43:946 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Please think about a pattern that is more inclined
(Because note is almost Linearly down, So it's difficult to catch)
・02:01:215 (3) - x=48
・03:13:800 (9,10,11) - I don't think this part is 1/3
・05:31:069 (1) - Ctrl + H(I want to jump to the right last note)
・06:40:902 (4) - a little left(X=256?)
I'm sorry with few mod ;w;
M4MThank you so much
🍎 00:41:898 (1,2) - these sliders sounds a little weird imo, since you mapped the rest in 1/4 and it's te same thing, i think you should map it in 1/4 too owo, btw maybe you could reduce 00:42:483 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - these distances by a little, this pattern is a little weird to play
🍎 00:43:654 - shouldn't there be a whistle here too? since there's another in 00:45:995 (5) - and it's the same sound
🍎01:27:263 (8,1) - i think this hyperdash deseves alot more distance! even some hypers around here are stronger, like this one 01:26:824 (6,7) - but 01:27:263 (8,1) - should have an actual difference in my opinion (for example wiht something like this
🍎01:36:629 (1) - i can see what you tried here but, the bpm is not enough to make that curve possible to see D: in play it's a vertical slider and i think that note deserves something better! what about something like this? I prefer the actual one,
I don't really want to use sharp antiflow here because it will cause potential shitmiss
🍎01:45:849 (3) - consider to remove this clap, so it would be consistent with the previous and next hitsounds owo
🍎02:13:068 (1,2,3) - Just for aesthetic, what about move (2) a little to the right? it plays exactly the same but looks better!
🍎from 02:29:020 - to 02:36:703 - it feels so repetitive to me (to be honest i think this is the only thing of the map that actually needs a look), consider to make some patterns that makes the player move to the left and right, it even feels a little boring to be in the middle for that much time >.<! for example, you did it so nice here 08:06:510 - it's around the same amount of hypers but it's perfectly mapped
🍎02:42:849 (6,7) - what about an hyper here too? the vocal deserves to be emphasized here imo
🍎02:46:288 (5,6,7) - same as above, it sould see alot better if the hyper is to 7 instead of 6
🍎02:57:702 (1,2,3) - i'd move 3 a little more to the right since the voice is increasing, increase the distance would be nice too owo
🍎03:37:361 (4,1) - same as above about the vertical slider owo but here it could be fixed with an hyper too
🍎04:12:629 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - im noob but maybe these are a little hard to catch, what about reduce the distance between them by a little?
🍎04:37:068 (8,1) -04:39:410 (8,1) - 04:41:751 (8,1) - hyperdash in these would be nice too owo i don't think so, it's a really calm section
🍎06:07:100 (1) - omg please curve this slider a little more, that droplet is just too evil D: well I don't think it's evil o.o the curve is simple and easy to read
🍎07:07:170 (2,3) - why drum samplest in these two? it sounds a little random imo, the soft one it's alot better for both
not answered = fixed
the last kiai it's just perfectly mapped lol teach me how to map like that
omg those inherited points
🍎 02:23:166 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i really don't think this deserves thhe same distance as 02:23:678 (8,1) - , consider to make this one stronger! okay
🍎 02:36:629 (1,2,3,4) - 02:37:215 (1,2,3,4) - i really like this pattern (i do always spam it in my maps) but i don't think that make a different distance to (3) makes it better, i'd suggest to keep the same distance between all of them, not only for aesthetic but also for playability indeed
🍎 03:08:824 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i'd add hypers in both 3 to keep consistency with the previous patterns (03:06:483 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 03:07:654 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ) done
🍎 05:09:995 (1,2,3) - i really like this pattern but feels a little random since it's the only time you used it, consider to add it at least one more time in this section so it wouldn't feel that weird, for example here 05:11:166 (1,2,3,4) - 05:11:751 (1,2,3,4) - sorry but it's wanted, this whole section is also unique in the music so I wanted to do the same for this one too
🍎 06:28:170 - this suggestion is also for the overdose, i know the vocal is pretty interesting here, but it is not intense at all, not even the instruments, and the patterns here are actually calm and easy, i don't really think this should be kiai time, consider to change these inherited points to normal time aaa sounds a little evil since there's like 500 inherited points here ;w; patterns here are indeed easy to catch compared to other sections but i don't think it's calm, we can clearly hear strong instrumental here
🍎 08:46:900 (2,3,4,5) - I can see that you emphasized this with the hitsounds, so why not with distance too :^) ? i'd make alot more space between these! done
To be honest there's not that much to suggest here, feels like the overdose but improved (a lot), all the kiais are so well mapped, specially the last one
welp, excelent map! i know you want to rank both diffs but tbh they play SO similar, if i were you i'd combine them keeping the best things from both!
You're not the only one who told me that, and I agree. I wanted to rank both because some people prefer the old version, and some prefer the new one so I could satisfy everyone. I will remove the Overdose and link it, then try to combine best things from both.
It will also be easier for modders.