popping this thing since I found some unrankable stuff.
- The map's BG has a pretty weird resolution (1200x850). Perhaps you could consider using this one? https://katabami.s-ul.eu/ffHNe3GE
- 05:31:068 - There are both a red timing point with a S:C1 set number and a green line with a S:C2 set number on the same place here, which is unrankable due to it causing unwanted issues. Please remove the green line (since it doesn't change volume/SV, just a sampleset) and choose either S:C1 or S:C2 for the red timing point.
- 00:43:068 -
05:31:143 - Whether you decide to use S:C1 or S:C2 for the red line before this green line, then delete this one since it's useless (There is a red line at 05:50:300 - that changes the sampleset to C1 anyway).
- 00:09:355 (2) - The head of this slider shouldn't have a whistle. Same with 00:12:783 (3) - and 00:19:641 (3) - .
- 00:26:527 (2) - This slider should finish 00:26:777 - here, since that's where the piano-music box note is in the bg, not 00:27:027 - here.
- 00:51:923 (7,8) - These two notes should be snapped to 1/3 ticks, since the drum sounds in the background are clearly distanced by 1/3 of a beat apart from each other. Same for the sliderend of 00:52:142 (9) -
- 01:25:215 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - If anything, the distances between the first and second notes of all these 3plets should go from 1,0x ascending by ,2x so that they're 1,0x, 1,2x, 1,4x until 1,6x. It works better IMO, and moving 01:25:215 (1,2,3) - to x:130 solves the problem of not triggering a hdash into 01:25:654 (4) - .
- 01:56:824 (1,2) - I believe these should be a single 1/1 slider, not a 3/4 one and a note, since there is nothing to emphasize with a hyper on the place (2) is placed at.
02:14:385 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - Why do you spend so much time on the right side of the screen with these patterns? I can't really seem to find a reason for which you did this, so unless you explain the reasoning behind this a bit further I think you'd be better off spreading these patterns to the middle/left side as well.
- 02:27:995 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern is quite uncomfortable and unfitting to play, since with the antiflow movement you're emphasizing 02:28:069 (4,5,6,7) - these notes, which don't have anything special enough as to make them stand out this much from the rest of the streams. If anything, I would've emphasized 02:27:995 (3) - this specific note, since it's over the highest pitched guitar riff of the whole pattern. Either way, the whole pattern could be just a left-left pattern using vertical sliders (kinda like 02:47:166 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this but with hypers in between and with better flow)
- 03:13:580 (7,8,1) - You'd be better off consistently emphasizing the guitar solo in the background for these jumps instead IMO (a.k.a. remove hyper into (8) and keep the one from 8 to 1? emphasizes the important guitar riffs over the drums better)
- 04:26:678 (1,2) - Same as before, these should be a single slider instead.
- 04:53:020 (6,7,8,9,10,11) - These should be snapped to 1/3, not 1/4 ticks.
- 05:22:142 (3) - Why are you now mapping this with a 1/4 slider? You didn't do so in the first kiai 02:52:361 - here. Same with 05:24:484 (3) - this slider.
- 05:58:500 (3,4) - These notes should be snapped to 1/3. 06:08:560 (6,7) - This should be three 1/3 notes instead (06:08:560 - here, 06:08:658 - here and 06:08:755 - here), since the drum sounds clearly are laid out in a 1/3 pattern in the background. Also 06:08:150 (3) - this note should be placed 06:08:075 - here to follow the organ sounds correctly. You're also ignoring a drum sound 06:09:146 - here. This whole point is made up of wrong snaps and rhythm following because starting from 05:57:950 - here and ending 05:59:000 - here and starting from 06:07:550 - here and ending 06:09:438 - here the rhytmical structures are really, really weird, and I believe that following these points will help following it a little bit better.
- 06:19:024 (2,5,5) - These three notes should either be placed 1/4 tick before from where they actually are (so that they are over red ticks instead) or should be deleted altogether, since having them on those blue ticks is really weird and doesn't follow any instruments at all (not even drums).
- 07:09:731 (1,2,3) - I think that placing these over at x:395 and moving 07:10:316 (7) - to x:457 works a lot better than the actual pattern, but that might just be me. Try it out and tell me what do you think!
- 08:15:291 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern is cheap and overkill IMO, since the whole kiai until now has been really fast movement hypers and just sticking in a 1/4 dash in between all of them completely kills the mood and can cause a lot of insta-deaths due to the next 08:15:583 (5,6,7,8,1) - objects. To solve this, try moving 08:15:144 (7,8) - to x:161, and both 08:15:291 (1,2) - and 08:15:437 (3,4) - to x:256. This plays way better and is even more satisfying to catch.
- 08:29:925 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern is okay on its own since it perfectly emphasizes the singer's loud highpitched scream, but to have 08:32:852 (6,7,8,9) - this just a couple measures next to it makes it feel a lot less special than it should be. I've been testing around with some patterns and came to the conclusion that you should probably try moving 08:32:998 (7) - to x:72, 08:33:144 (8) - to x:360 and 08:33:291 (9) - to x:440. It makes a lot more sense like this tbh, but that's just my POV, so you might disagree.
- 08:39:876 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I can't really see the reasoning behind this patterning, (especially for 08:40:316 (5,6,1) - these three). Why is (2) emphasized with a hdash? Following rhythmical logic, (3) and (5) should be the only ones emphasized instead.
aaaaand that's about everything I could find. You should probably call afb back to rebubble when you fix the unrankable things, and if Deif is still dead for the time that happens, I can do the final check in his place instead. Good luck!