Shot 5 kudos, go for it Kyu !
[Madness]Thank you !
00:13:641 (4,5,6,7) - The way this stream is formed right now would suggest a follow up stream instead of just 1, I reccomend changing it up because it is slightly awkward to play like this. Also i'm not talking about nerfing the distance for (5) and (6). I'm talking more about how you should just change it up completely, if you look later on in the map you can see yourself using this type of stream pattern later so that's also a reason!
01:22:873 (1) - CTRL+G x160 This kind of pattern makes it more flow:ish to go to 01:23:166 (2) -
01:23:459 (1) - CTRL+G x112 Same thing here makes more sense to go to 01:23:751 (2) - afterwards. No, it would be so hard imo, and I like the actual pattern, no change
01:32:532 (2,3,4) - CTRL+H then https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5470615 Makes for a very good pattern imo. No sorry I want to keep this antiflow for the consistency with 01:34:873 (2,3,4) -
01:34:873 (2,3,4) - Move these to here: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5470632 makes a good hyper.
03:01:800 (1) - CTRL+G x80 makes it more logical to go into 03:02:093 (2) - Fixed in my way
03:02:971 (1) - CTRL+G x416 Basicaly same thing as ^ makes it easier to go to 03:03:264 (2) - ^
03:50:824 (5) - x432 makes a cool hyper at the end of the slider.
04:53:020 (2) - x352 This desperatly needs to be a hyper, just saying.
06:46:316 (1,2,3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5470824 Can't really leave this triple without a hyper imo.
08:45:291 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Imo I think this whole stream should be going outwards instead of inwards reminding you it is like the last part of the map. Also it's a lot more fitting then it going inwards right?
I demand this map to be HP7 instead of HP6 going after that there is a lot of rains with HP7 even, this may be a "marathon" more than just a simple Overdose, but I still do believe it should be harder to pass... Right?
03:42:190 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I'm thinking these would fit a lot better like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5471088
The part 05:50:268 to 06:08:999 is kind of tame right now tbh, if you want to make this part better, I would strongly just recommend increasing the distance of like every single note placed, also don't just increase distance on them make them also work together. Like progressively more hard during the part. Increased the discance a bit
Might have to take another look at this map later on.Ranked soon hypep?!
I want my map to be funniehaha this mod may be ROUGH
Thank you ! My map is funnier now
Kyuare wrote:I want my map to be funniehaha this mod may be ROUGH
00:35:459 (3) - Ctrl G
00:37:507 (2,3) - Move to the right until Hdash is placed between (1) and (2)
00:41:898 (9,10) - make difference with former stream and make smooth the flow between 00:42:044 (1)
00:59:166 (7,8) - How about remapping here
00:59:166 (7,8) - make more distance in x axis not y
01:03:995 (8,1,2,3) - make distance
01:15:849 (1) - Ctrl G plz
01:17:312 (5,6,7,8) - curve to upside
01:32:532 (2,3,4) - is it rankable? Yes, but its so hard. I made them linear, its easier now
01:34:873 (2,3,4) - ^ ^
02:25:142 (2,3,4) - ayyyyy too confuseeeeeee If you wanna keep this direction, reduce the width of 02:25:142 (2)
02:28:654 (2) - move to the right a little little little
02:28:947 (4) - move to the left a little little little
02:33:410 (5,6,7,8) - what a nice line... 02:33:483 (6,7,8) - move to the right a little and it will be comfortable to catch them (If hdash is disapeared move also 02:33:702 (1) to the right)
02:53:166 (2,4) - widen 2 blocks in grid level 3?
ohhhhhhhhh too good parts
06:40:755 (3,4) - why there's no hdash ;w;
06:59:780 (1) - move to the right (about x368?)
Check AiMod, There're 5 of unsnapped Objects
From M4MThank you ![Guide]
When I was asked to testplay this map I suggested you to use tick rate 2, but now I found there are more wrong initial settings that makes the mapping more tough for you.
First of all, you should really use Grid Size: Small or even Tiny. You are currently using grid size medium, and that's exactly why your streams look so odd. And it's not only about streams, larger grid size makes it harder for you to design jumps. Usually, larger grid size is used for symmetrical design.
Try to use grid size small and redesign most streams, including 4*1/4s like ) and ( instead of ] and [ Discussed IRC: will try to fix some of them but will keep more than 80%, because this is more a matter of taste
SV 1.92 is also too high. 1.75~1.85 fits 205BPM better. BUT now it's just too late to fix that.
If you have any questions about stream mapping or SV setting, just poke me in-game. Since I map in grid size 2, I need to choose between 1.60 or 1.92
- 00:13:641 (4,5,6,7) - Wrong snap. Listen to it carefully, it should be on 1/4 ticks, i.e. 00:13:641 - 00:13:748 - 00:13:855 - .
- 00:55:946 (1,2,3) - Why not spread them to make HDash from each other? (also to 00:56:824 - . At least 00:56:532 - should have one.)
- 01:48:629 - I feel a strong vocal here. maybe split this slider into a slider with a note that contains HDash?
- 01:58:434 (2,3,4,5) - This is weird. The music is not weak at here, but there's no movement between (3) and (4). suggestion: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5522485 No change here
- 02:07:068 (3) - ctrl+G will be cool.
- 02:07:873 - This is too wide. 02:07:946 (3,4) - x336. x:352 instead
- 02:09:702 (1,2,3) - I suggest to use a reverse slider here instead. It works the same but it looks better. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5522937
- 02:10:873 (1,2,3) - ^. (plus. such technique can be used in many parts too)
- 02:13:507 (3) - This is weird. I suggest to make it horizontal (to the right).
- 02:21:556 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - Try to optimise it with grid size small.
- 02:28:654 (2,4) - These movements look forced. 02:28:654 (2) - x144 and 02:28:947 (4) - x176 will be fine.
- 02:29:312 - ~ 02:30:702 - I can't get what you are following here. You seemed to follow the vocal before, but then instrument? I follow both
- 03:29:898 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - the rhythem is confusing. There should be a triplet in 03:30:629 (8,9) - . No, there is no beat between thel
- 03:32:239 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - same... better ask someone else to check here. The rhythem in not confusing imo, I just follow the song (triplets)
- 06:43:243 (4) - x48?
- 06:44:413 (4) - x464?
- 06:45:438 (3,4) - in case you are confusing. imo this pattern fits well here, but not the above ones.
- 06:55:097 (1) - this is a strange movement. an anti-flow here fits more. try to put it as x80.
you asked for a mod. so here it goes.Thank you !
(got a 2 miss btw, fuuu ;w;)
- 03:11:704 (6) - Obejct isn't snapped!
- BG file is not in the right dimensions. Please resize it to fit the RC.
- Can not hear hitsounds at all. You will need hitsounds to be able to rank this! WIP
- 00:33:703 (1) - Why not make this into a single note? Leading to a note on x128 to empathize the start? (aka, place a note where (1) originaly is, then another note at x128)
- 00:42:556 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - sure about empathizing this so much with hypers? Does not fit at all imo. reduced the distance
- 01:08:971 (1,1) - This is not rankable i think. Put a note at 01:11:166 - and move the last spinner too 01:11:312 - or delete the last spinner, and extend the first one.
- 01:18:190 (1,2,3,4) - 01:20:532 (1,2,3,4) - im not sure if streams like these are ok for this bpm. Whilst i have no problem handling the left right motion, alot of players might. No need to left-right them, you can just platter-walk
- 01:36:629 (1) - Are you completely sure about this? I can understand why you added a wiggle slider, due to the sound. But eh, idk about it. The seed is pretty hard to catch here without "panic moving" as i call it.
- 01:44:385 (7,8) - Tap streams like these, i would not recommend to have in so fast songs. Consider changing it. Will change 80% but keep some, because I really like them
- 02:32:532 (7,8) - ^
- 02:36:629 (7,8) - ^
- 02:47:605 (7,8) - ^
- 03:23:020 (2,3) - Maybe add a note between these?
- 03:46:435 (2,3,4) - Try to move these to x176 to add some variety in distance.
- 04:13:946 (3,4,3,4) - Tap streams like these, i would not recommend to have in so fast songs. Consider changing it.
- 05:02:971 (1,2,3,4) - The sudden direction changes in these patterns are quite incomfortable to play. The song doesent really suggest such movement here. I would recommend to take a look at this, and consider changing it to not have such sharp movement here. The sudden direction change is here to empathise the new combo and the crescendo effect, I really like this pattern so I will keep it as it is
- 05:05:312 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^ same, sorry
- 05:17:459 (7,8) - This one isnt too bad tbh. But i would recommend to make this lie down instead of being a stop motion note. Just a suggestion from my side.
- 06:23:780 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Make these into sliders that has the same pattern maybe? To get some accuracy challenge into this at the same time?
- 06:28:170 (1) - 06:49:243 (4) - VERY GOOD JOB! I love how this part is! You did i exeptional good job on mapping this!
- 08:27:730 (2,3) - The distance here is way to big. Highly suggested to reduce!
very good map!
Finally I can get to this!Thank you very much !
- Combo colours: The current grey-ish one is quite dark. Try to make it lighter to make a better contrast with the background picture. Optionally, you can do it as well with the purple you chose.
- 00:33:703 - It's not necessary to have that break time ended earlier than it should. Try to move (1) some beats back and forth to remove it. It can be done for the next breaks 05:50:268 - and 07:28:463 - .
- 00:46:580 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - It'd break your symmetry with the previous pattern, but it'd be recommendable to introduce a HDash between (6,7) to represent the high-pitched sound. Moving the beginning of the slider (7) a bit to the left should make it work.
- 01:08:824 (9) - Having a new combo in this note would empty the plate just before facing the spinner.
- 01:08:971 (1) - I'd make this spinner end at 01:10:873 - instead, where you can hear a stronger beat than the one you placed the end of the spinner at.
- 01:18:190 (1,2,3) - I don't have much problem with this kind of transition, but I bet many other people would complain about the fast movement they have to make here. I'd recommend nevertheless moving (2) a bit to the left in order to reduce the leniency of this pattern and the required movement after the HDash. You can do something similar to the twin pattern later on at 01:20:532 (1,2,3) - . Moving (2) a bit to the left will make the pattern more lenient, I think you wanted to said "to the right"
- 01:22:873 (1) - 01:23:459 (1) - It's quite tricky to have totally horizontal kicksliders after a HDash, especially with high SV and BPM like these ones. I'd recommend to incline those sliders to reduce the margin of error on this one. With the current sliders, players would either follow the zigzag movement completely or hope that they can catch everything by placing the catcher in the middle of it.
- 01:44:385 (7,8) - It's sorta frustrating to have a flowbreaker pattern in the middle of a long stream. You can move (7) to x:224 and (8) to x:272 to make the movement in the pattern more continuous. I don't think it's frustrating, I inclined 01:44:385 (7,8) - to make it easier to catch but i want to keep the flowbreaker effect because it fits really well with the music, sorry
- 03:01:800 (1,2,3,4) - Don't be so mean with that movement. Try at least moving (2) a bit to the left to soften the transition. Same with the pattern afterwards at 03:02:971 (1,2,3,4) - .
- 03:10:581 (1) - This slider should get extended to the next 1/6 beat 03:11:215 - to match with the important beat. Also fixed 03:11:312 (2,3,4) - for the consistency
- 03:11:411 (3,4) - These notes aren't properly snapped by a few miliseconds. Please resnap them properly.
- 03:13:434 - Optional to add, but an additional circle at this position would also be suitable.
- 03:13:800 (8,9,1) - Hearing the music carefully, these objects aren't matching the main instrument but just the background melody. Another option is to map those notes in 1/3 beats like in the example here: http://puu.sh/rYmak/8afcc2a072.jpg . Anyway, it's your call in this case. I'll use your option, it's much better
- 03:14:824 (1,2,3,4,5) - More recommendable in this case is to map until 03:15:263 - as a fully 1/4 stream to match with the guitar.
- 03:16:142 (8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Okay, this is quite tricky and I'm not sure which instrument are you following while mapping this part. I've made another version of this timeline with Kurokami's help just by following the guitar, so check this out. http://puu.sh/rYnzs/8c9119e1b6.jpg . I'll give you the timestamps of every note, since some of the snaps are odd:
- 03:16:068 (8) - 03:16:142 (9) - 03:16:215 (10) - 03:16:288 (11) - 03:16:361 (12) - 03:16:434 (13) - 03:16:532 (14) - 03:16:629 (15) - 03:16:678 (16) - 03:16:727 (1) - 03:16:873 (2) - 03:16:971 (3) - 03:17:068 (4) - 03:17:142 (5) - 03:17:215 (6) - 03:17:263 (7) - 03:17:312 (8) - 03:17:385 (9) - 03:17:459 (10) - 03:17:532 (11) -
Okay, but I don't think there is something at 03:17:068 - so moved to 03:17:020 -
- 03:34:361 (6,7,1) - I wonder if it's possible to get rid of that double HDash, since it's the only of its kind in this section (1/4 + 1/2) and looks a bit out of place. moved 03:34:581 (1) - to x:112, it's easier to catch now
- 03:39:849 (4,5,6,7) - You'll probably need to map 1/4s instead of 1/3s to follow the guitar, and additionally add a note at 03:40:215 - and 03:40:507 - .
- 03:41:898 (1,2,3,4) - I can only hear three beats instead of four this time. Definitely 1/3 notes in this case instead of 1/4s.
- 03:42:776 (7,8) - This part doesn't look that well regarding the timeline. I'd recommend you to have a simple slider instead of a slider with repetition and end it in a 1/3 beat instead, plus adding additional 1/3s to match the guitar drift. Here's my proposal: http://puu.sh/rZBzD/1b62fcc49d.jpg
- 03:52:727 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Another tricky stream to map properly due to the rather inconsistent guitar. I'd simplify it to just 1/4 beats instead because most of the 1/3s sound off and it seems there are at least 4 notes for every beat, but I wanna hear what other people think about them. I will ask some friend about it
- 05:59:868 - Use a Finish instead of a Clap to match the cymbal.
- 07:47:681 (7) - This note doesn't need to be so noisy. Removing the Clap would give more importance to the next one, that marks the change of stanza.
The concerns regarding the timeline will incline my thoughts to look for some additional mods before trying to get this map bubbled. I'd recommend you to look for a second opinion about the timeline at 03:16:142 - and 03:52:727 - if it's possible to get it simplified, or just to confirm it's precise enough. Anyway, I'll be waiting for your call when you've cleared everything up because I probably missed some stuff. Good luck!
Woop woop fun map!Thanks !
00:13:855 (6) - This note should be at 00:13:819 No, the timeline is correct here
02:21:483 - I think there should be a note here. I hear the stream starting at 02:21:410 not 02:21:556 Also you put a whistle at the start of every stream so it would make sense to extend the stream. No I'm pretty sure there is no beat at 02:21:483 -
There should be whistles on these notes. I think it sounds better like this.
- 02:36:044 (9)
Sorry I tried and it sounds "too much" for me ;w;
07:10:316 - My favourite part of the song (:
03:17:142 (9) - I think it would be best to keep this in line with (14) try moving it to x:80 Sorry for nitpicking ;w; Done
That's all I can suggest, I love how this map play! Good job on this map!!! Good luck on rank!
from game chat o/All done thanks !
・00:35:459 (3) - Ctrl + G
・01:43:946 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Please think about a pattern that is more inclined
(Because note is almost Linearly down, So it's difficult to catch)
・02:01:215 (3) - x=48
・03:13:800 (9,10,11) - I don't think this part is 1/3
・05:31:069 (1) - Ctrl + H(I want to jump to the right last note)
・06:40:902 (4) - a little left(X=256?)
I'm sorry with few mod ;w;