community forum

Lady Gaga - Gypsy [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
83
show more
zigizigiefe
Sup from my queue o/

[General]
  1. 00:00:330 - Here is the slow part,so 0,75 SV multiplier will be better :D keep increasing SV multiplier gradually 'till kiai.


[Kantan]
  1. 00:45:106 (34) - That's Kantan,so you may ignore some strong sounds.Like this: 01:25:404 (86,87) -
  2. 01:39:732 (107,108) - Did you really hear any strong sound? :oops:
    Review strong sounds and finishers,some finishers are unnecessary.Looks good.


[Futsuu]
  1. 00:42:867 (48,49,50) - Oops..1/2 triplet and finisher at the end.That's Muzukashii density.So 00:43:091 (49) - delete c:
  2. 00:57:195 (74,75,76) - Same above
  3. 01:04:359 (88,89,90) - ^
  4. 01:11:747 (103) - Beginner players will die xD If you delete it,that will be better emphasis imo
  5. 01:25:852 (129,130,131) - You got it
  6. 01:54:509 (180,181,182) - ditto
  7. 02:08:837 (206,207,208) - Let me explain them..These suggestions about finishers are just suggestion.I think it makes harder :/ But you may keep them.Otherwise,Futsuu looks good.


[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:11:300 (88,89) - This two sounds are same,why don kat? :/
  2. 01:43:762 (187) - That's just suggestion.Delete it and listen,then decide :D
  3. 01:50:927 (204) - ^
  4. 02:07:494 - Move this inherited point to 02:07:270 -.Because if you keep that,02:07:494 - That won't be 25% volume.
  5. 02:24:397 - Add a note for better vocal emphasis :3
  6. 02:31:561 - ^
  7. 02:37:941 (101) - Move inherited point to 02:37:718 -,I told the reason :D
  8. 03:19:135 (17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - Using 1/4 triplets seems awkward and overmapped because I couldn't hear any 1/4 sound.


[Oni]
  1. 00:11:076 (11,12) - I think these sounds are same but first note is don,second is kat,is that for variety or following vocal? c:
  2. 00:43:315 - Don't emphasis all strong sounds with finisher(except 00:43:315 - 00:46:897 (96) - 00:50:479 (108) - 00:54:061 (1) - ),seems overmapped.
  3. 01:01:113 (18) - I don't want to interfere your style because its so good :3 but you should move it to 01:00:665 - for consistency and better emphasis.
       02:12:755 (20) - ^
  4. 01:04:807 (30) - I couldn't hear any strong sound (except regular 1/1 sound)...oh wait.Actually here is measure start and second part of chorus.So keep that my bad
  5. 01:10:852 - It's not good flow I guess,when I am testing with DT,I was confused.Isn't it better:
    :arrow:
  6. 01:39:732 (55) - Oh,what the...There isn't any strong sound.Why is there a finisher? o:
  7. 02:25:404 - This section looks like muzukashii density,also there is kiai.So you should make here harder and emphasize vocal.What do you think about this:
    :arrow:
  8. 02:28:986 - Same above,follow same flow but make here different for variety(like "k kkd kkd k d").
  9. 02:30:777 - 02:37:494 - Copy previous "gypsy part" and paste here for consistency :D
  10. 03:22:718 - You shouldn't make all choruses different,unless they're not same.
  11. 03:56:635 (151,152) - This is 1/3,not 1/4.So 1/3 dk pattern is better.


Well,this map looks better.Map is fun,song is beautiful.I am waiting for rank :D
Topic Starter
Kazaze

zigizigiefe wrote:

Sup from my queue o/

[General]
  1. 00:00:330 - Here is the slow part,so 0,75 SV multiplayer will be better :D keep increasing SV multiplier gradually 'till kiai.
    I added SV changes from 00:00:330 - to the kiai time on the Oni, and it looks great! I'm not sure about adding SV changes to the other difficulties though.


[Kantan]
  1. 00:45:106 (34) - That's Kantan,so you may ignore some strong sounds.Like this: 01:25:404 (86,87) - You're totally right, removed.
  2. 01:39:732 (107,108) - Did you really hear any strong sound? :oops:Removed 01:39:732 (107) - but I think that 01:40:628 (108) - is an important one so I kept it.
    Review strong sounds and finishers,some finishers are unnecessary.Looks good.
    Removed several unnecessary finisher, thanks for the suggestion.


[Futsuu]
  1. 00:42:867 (48,49,50) - Oops..1/2 triplet and finisher at the end.That's Muzukashii density.So 00:43:091 (49) - delete c: Oops indeed, I think that the Futsuu difficulty is the most flawed - I removed all of them except for those in the Kiai times, I think they are really important to keep ; I kept this one aswell 01:26:300 (130) - because the drums are very heavy on that part.
  2. 00:57:195 (74,75,76) - Same above ^
  3. 01:04:359 (88,89,90) - ^ ^
  4. 01:11:747 (103) - Beginner players will die xD If you delete it,that will be better emphasis imo Great suggestion, that was dumb of me to put that in a Futsuu. :o
  5. 01:25:852 (129,130,131) - You got it ~
  6. 01:54:509 (180,181,182) - ditto ~
  7. 02:08:837 (206,207,208) - Let me explain them..These suggestions about finishers are just suggestion.I think it makes harder :/ But you may keep them.Otherwise,Futsuu looks good.


[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:11:300 (88,89) - This two sounds are same,why don kat? :/ There's a echoey sound, I think that the k is great for highlighting it - It also works great that way.
  2. 01:43:762 (187) - That's just suggestion.Delete it and listen,then decide :DDefinitely better! Removed :3
  3. 01:50:927 (204) - ^ ^
  4. 02:07:494 - Move this inherited point to 02:07:270 -.Because if you keep that,02:07:494 - That won't be 25% volume. Wow I never noticed that error, thanks for pointing that out!
  5. 02:24:397 - Add a note for better vocal emphasis :3 Added
  6. 02:31:561 - ^ ^
  7. 02:37:941 (101) - Move inherited point to 02:37:718 -,I told the reason :DI actually had to add one in order to keep the kiai time going, but that's fixed!
  8. 03:19:135 (17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - Using 1/4 triplets seems awkward and overmapped because I couldn't hear any 1/4 sound. I agree it seems a bit off but removing them would create a big difference in difficulty from the Muzu to the Oni on that part - I modified that part a bit though


[Oni]
  1. 00:11:076 (11,12) - I think these sounds are same but first note is don,second is kat,is that for variety or following vocal? c: I'm following the piano tone here.
  2. 00:43:315 - Don't emphasis all strong sounds with finisher(except 00:43:315 - 00:46:897 (96) - 00:50:479 (108) - 00:54:061 (1) - ),seems overmapped. I never actually minded it but yeah that's too much finisher, I followed your suggestion!
  3. 01:01:113 (18) - I don't want to interfere your style because its so good :3 Lol Thanks :3 but you should move it to 01:00:665 - for consistency and better emphasis. DUDE that's a million times better that way! THANKS
       02:12:755 (20) - ^ ^
  4. 01:04:807 (30) - I couldn't hear any strong sound (except regular 1/1 sound)...oh wait.Actually here is measure start and second part of chorus.So keep that my bad Yes it is c:
  5. 01:10:852 - It's not good flow I guess,when I am testing with DT,I was confused.Isn't it better:
    :arrow:
    I guess I don't mind, changed.
  6. 01:39:732 (55) - Oh,what the...There isn't any strong sound.Why is there a finisher? o: [I.D.K.] Fixed
  7. 02:25:404 - This section looks like muzukashii density,also there is kiai.So you should make here harder and emphasize vocal.What do you think about this:
    :arrow:
  8. 02:28:986 - Same above,follow same flow but make here different for variety(like "k kkd kkd k d"). ^^ Applied! ^^
  9. 02:30:777 - 02:37:494 - Copy previous "gypsy part" and paste here for consistency :DYup
  10. 03:22:718 - You shouldn't make all choruses different,unless they're not same. Only the last chorus is different in every difficulties - The last chorus as to be different but I changed it a bit in order to match the other one more.
  11. 03:56:635 (151,152) - This is 1/3,not 1/4.So 1/3 dk pattern is better. I agree, but isn't it a bit confusing? Meh it works great


Well,this map looks better.Map is fun,song is beautiful.I am waiting for rank :DThank you so much again for the support!
Thank you for modding!
Your mod was really really helpful!
Emonal
hi from m4m o/

[Kantan]
00:00:330 (1) - this sounds higher than 00:03:912 (2) - so I suggest u chaange 00:00:330 (1) - to k and change 00:03:912 (2) - to d

00:08:837 (4,5) - u follow the piano in this part so removing the two notes which reflect the vocals is better

00:15:553 (9,10) - ^

00:19:135 (12,13) - ^

00:23:165 (15,16) - ^

00:17:792 - add note cuz piano

00:33:464 (24,25) - 25 sounds heavier than 24, so u can change 24 to k and change 25 to d or only change 25 to d

00:40:628 (30,31) - ^

00:46:001 (35) - remove this to make 00:46:449 (36,37) - and 00:44:658 (33,34) - more consistent

00:47:792 (38,39) - change 38 to k and change 39 to d cuz there's a big white on 39 cuz sounds on big white are usually bigger than sounds on small white

00:54:061 (47) - change to d

01:34:807 (99,100) - suddenly follow the vocal?:s

02:57:419 (200) - ^ and move to big white

03:04:583 (207) - ^

03:40:628 (26,27,28,29,30,31,32) - rhythem here is the same with 03:37:046 (21,22,23,24,25) - I think the second pattern is better for newbie player

[Futsu]
00:28:538 (28,29) - change 29 to d

00:29:882 - add a note cuz u follow the vocal and piano in this part

00:35:703 (38,39) - change 38 to k and change 39 to d

00:54:061 (73) - d

01:19:135 (116) - d


00:32:568 (35,36,37) - these three piano sounds gradually become heavier, so at least the 37 should be d

01:51:822 (175) - remove cuz u follow the instrument here

02:51:822 (275,276) - the two notes are instrument sounds. u follow instrument before the two notes and then u change to follow vocal after the two notes, so I suggest u to remove the two


02:59:434 (285) - ^

03:04:583 (293) - move to big white in order to following the vocal

that's all

gl :)
-Tenshi-
Star priority looks like a fair system and works real good.
Topic Starter
Kazaze

Emonal wrote:

hi from m4m o/

[Kantan]
00:00:330 (1) - this sounds higher than 00:03:912 (2) - so I suggest u chaange 00:00:330 (1) - to k and change 00:03:912 (2) - to d I guess you're right but I really do prefer the way it is, I think it works fine

00:08:837 (4,5) - u follow the piano in this part so removing the two notes which reflect the vocals is better I like to mix the two and I don't think that's a problem - I modified this part a bit but kept the same mapping scheme

00:15:553 (9,10) - ^

00:19:135 (12,13) - ^

00:23:165 (15,16) - ^

00:17:792 - add note cuz piano The piano already is mapped with 00:17:568 (12) - I think that would be too dense for a Kantan

00:33:464 (24,25) - 25 sounds heavier than 24, so u can change 24 to k and change 25 to d or only change 25 to d I agree but here I'm following the pitch so I don't think a change is necessary

00:40:628 (30,31) - ^

00:46:001 (35) - remove this to make 00:46:449 (36,37) - and 00:44:658 (33,34) - more consistent Good suggestion but I think I'll keep that note to avoid being too repetitive

00:47:792 (38,39) - change 38 to k and change 39 to d cuz there's a big white on 39 cuz sounds on big white are usually bigger than sounds on small white Following the pitch here

00:54:061 (47) - change to d Changed to D

01:34:807 (99,100) - suddenly follow the vocal?:s Doesn't it work fine to you? :3

02:57:419 (200) - ^ and move to big white It's an option yes, it can throw new players off, but here I think it's important to the beat

03:04:583 (207) - ^

03:40:628 (26,27,28,29,30,31,32) - rhythem here is the same with 03:37:046 (21,22,23,24,25) - I think the second pattern is better for newbie player I might consider unifying these parts, I actually like these variations

[Futsu]
00:28:538 (28,29) - change 29 to d The guitar strum is way too high pitched and proeminent to be ignored in my opinion

00:29:882 - add a note cuz u follow the vocal and piano in this part I'm not sure about this actually, 00:29:434 (30) - is already here to highlight the vocals and I don't want to overcharge that part

00:35:703 (38,39) - change 38 to k and change 39 to d Guitar strum again

00:54:061 (73) - d changed to a D

01:19:135 (116) - d This note changed multiple times but I think I'm now confident that it should follow the guitar / be k


00:32:568 (35,36,37) - these three piano sounds gradually become heavier, so at least the 37 should be d It actually goes "High - Low - High" (At least that's what my poorly trained ear hears)

01:51:822 (175) - remove cuz u follow the instrument here Hm?

02:51:822 (275,276) - the two notes are instrument sounds. u follow instrument before the two notes and then u change to follow vocal after the two notes, so I suggest u to remove the two I don't see why I should change that part actually


02:59:434 (285) - ^ This drum sound is really important in my opinion

03:04:583 (293) - move to big white in order to following the vocal Great suggestion, conflicting as well because that's something that changed many time - I'll leave it as so for the moment but heh.

that's all

gl :)
Thanks a lot for modding!
Sorry for all the rejected suggestions.

-Tenshi- wrote:

Star priority looks like a fair system and works real good.
"Priority" - The only priority is circle-jerking with your BN friends.
snowball112
Heya, random mod, only looking at oni for now.

General

One of the main things that bothers me is the vocal mapping in the beginning, mainly that before 00:28:986 - . This makes the note density too high, even though the part before 00:28:986 - is calmer, I'd suggest you just stick to the instruments before this point because I feel like this would be more beneficial for the intro. For example:
  1. in the Kantan: 00:15:553 (9,10) - remove, and remove 00:08:837 (4,5) - as well. What's the point of following vocals only when you combine vocal+instrument really nicely later like after 00:30:330 - ?
  2. Oni especially the density contrast feels strange to me with patterns like at 00:15:330 - , why is this mapped more intensely than 00:45:553 - for example?


I'd suggest you just use 00:28:986 - as a marker from where to increase the density.
Oni
  1. Any specific reason why 00:46:897 - is a finish and stuff like 00:44:658 (90,91) - isn't? I'd suggest you also change 00:47:792 (99,103) - to D and maybe also remove the notes from both 00:48:016 - and 00:49:807, I think this looks neater.
  2. You can also add a k on 00:46:225 - , would be neat to have 2 5-note patterns followed by 2 3-note patterns if you applied the above suggestion.
  3. The part from 00:52:270 - to 00:53:837 - feels strange to me because it is mapped opposite to what the music suggests. The intensity goes up, so either move 00:52:382 - to 00:53:277 - or add a k on 00:53:277 - to represent this, a 5-note towards the end of this section would make more sense imo.
  4. You can remove the note from 00:59:434 - , or move it to 00:59:658, makes more sense to follow the vocal like this because the instrument sound on 00:59:434 - is nowhere near as strong as on 01:01:225. Personally, I find you could also remove 01:00:330 - and fill out 01:01:897 - like this], cursor on 01:00:777 - . I feel like this would fit the tempo of the song nicely. Similarly applies to other kiai sections.
  5. I think you can add a k on 01:09:509 - and change 01:09:956 - to d, I think it would be better if you emphasise the stronger piano on 01:09:509 - with a k and then leave 01:09:956 - as d for contrast to the high sound on 01:10:180 - .
  6. Pretty optional, but I think 01:10:628 - could be d as the pitch in that pattern goes from high to low.
  7. K on 01:26:300 - would be nice to differentiate in cymbal pitch to the 2 finishers before this one.
  8. It would be nice if you move 01:13:762 - to 01:13:986 - and perhaps delete 01:14:098 - , the 1/1 break fitting to the strong piano would sound much better imo.
  9. I think you can change 01:36:822 - to d and remove 01:37:046 - , the continuous pattern doesn't really emphasize anything.
  10. 01:29:882 - I think this should not be a finish when you emphasize this kind of piano using a triple before. Same with 01:33:464 - .
  11. 02:00:776 (28,29,30,31) - shouldn't this be kd dk? Better combination of vocal+instrument that way imo.
  12. Similar to the intro, I feel like the calm part from 01:40:628 - could lose a few notes.
  13. I'm not convinced that 01:55:404 - d ddk d k d k is the best option here, I think you can try this, cursor on 01:55:852 - . Otherwise you use too much k that messes up the emphasis, eg. if you space 01:57:195 - as 1/1 for the clap, 01:56:747 - should be d to actually contrast the sound. Similar with the pattern at 02:02:568 - .
  14. I think using 1/4 in the calm part at 02:52:941 - and 03:00:106 - is not good, the song is relatively calm. The buildup would be much better if you save the 1/4 for after 03:06:598 - when the 1/4 guitar starts from 03:06:598 - .


The other thing you may want to look over again is the part from 01:12:419 - until 01:40:628 - especially, the way you switch to and from vocals feels kind of sudden at times in my opinion..

Good luck
zigizigiefe
Little suggestions for Oni,no kd

01:27:979 - Try to add don for emphasizing vocal,why not? :3
01:44:882 - 1/2 triplet would be better emphasis for here,try it and make your choice :D
01:52:046 - Same above
02:06:150 (46,47) - Delete these notes imo because there isn't music sound,no need to follow vocal for here
03:03:352 - A doublet is better according to vocal,you may follow "dk-d-k" flow
03:11:747 (209) - Vocal sound is here:03:11:635 -.Also 03:12:307 (211) - 03:12:195 -
03:21:374 (250,251) - Following vocal might be unnecessary for here,but you may keep it if you want :3

Welp,looks good.Just wait for BNs ^^
Topic Starter
Kazaze

snowball112 wrote:

Heya, random mod, only looking at oni for now.

General

One of the main things that bothers me is the vocal mapping in the beginning, mainly that before 00:28:986 - . This makes the note density too high, even though the part before 00:28:986 - is calmer, I'd suggest you just stick to the instruments before this point because I feel like this would be more beneficial for the intro. For example:
  1. in the Kantan: 00:15:553 (9,10) - remove, and remove 00:08:837 (4,5) - as well. What's the point of following vocals only when you combine vocal+instrument really nicely later like after 00:30:330 - ? I agree, removed
  2. Oni especially the density contrast feels strange to me with patterns like at 00:15:330 - , why is this mapped more intensely than 00:45:553 - for example? Fixed by modifying the beginning parts


I'd suggest you just use 00:28:986 - as a marker from where to increase the density. I previously got the same suggestion but didn't make a single change for some reasons, I completely agree with your suggestion of focusing on the instrumentals before 00:28:986 - and so I applied changes to each difficulties.
Oni
  1. Any specific reason why 00:46:897 - is a finish and stuff like 00:44:658 (90,91) - isn't? (They previously were finisher but I felt the need to remove some after I got the suggestion to - They were too many finishers) I'd suggest you also change 00:47:792 (99,103) - to D and maybe also remove the notes from both 00:48:016 - and 00:49:807, (Which one?) I think this looks neater. Applied your suggestions, it works great after all - And the finisher placement isn't overwhelming as it was before I remove many of them
  2. You can also add a k on 00:46:225 - , would be neat to have 2 5-note patterns followed by 2 3-note patterns if you applied the above suggestion. Added, very neat indeed
  3. The part from 00:52:270 - to 00:53:837 - feels strange to me because it is mapped opposite to what the music suggests. The intensity goes up, so either move 00:52:382 - to 00:53:277 - or add a k on 00:53:277 - to represent this, a 5-note towards the end of this section would make more sense imo. Adding a k on 00:53:277 - without removing 00:52:382 (84) - would feel too heavy / Your suggestion of moving 00:52:382 (84) - to 00:53:277 - makes then perfect sense to me - Moved it
  4. You can remove the note from 00:59:434 - , or move it to 00:59:658, makes more sense to follow the vocal like this because the instrument sound on 00:59:434 - is nowhere near as strong as on 01:01:225. Agreed, it flows way better that way Personally, I find you could also remove 01:00:330 - Removing this note sounds very weird to me, there is a very loud drum sound that I think can't be ignored and makes more sense mapped the way it is and fill out 01:01:897 - like this], cursor on 01:00:777 - . I feel like this would fit the tempo of the song nicely. I completely agree with your suggestion. Similarly applies to other kiai sections. Done!
  5. I think you can add a k on 01:09:509 - and change 01:09:956 - to d, I think it would be better if you emphasise the stronger piano on 01:09:509 - with a k and then leave 01:09:956 - as d for contrast to the high sound on 01:10:180 - I think it works really great - Changed .
  6. Pretty optional, but I think 01:10:628 - could be d as the pitch in that pattern goes from high to low. Not sure why but I like it as a k, I think it creates a contrast of some sort
  7. K on 01:26:300 - would be nice to differentiate in cymbal pitch to the 2 finishers before this one. Really great suggestion - applied
  8. It would be nice if you move 01:13:762 - to 01:13:986 - and perhaps delete 01:14:098 - , the 1/1 break fitting to the strong piano would sound much better imo. Your suggestion works fine but I think that emphasizing the drums and vocals works better - No change here
  9. I think you can change 01:36:822 - to d and remove 01:37:046 - , the continuous pattern doesn't really emphasize anything. The pause highlights the vocals and piano so well - I agree
  10. 01:29:882 - I think this should not be a finish when you emphasize this kind of piano using a triple before. Same with 01:33:464 - . They already are finishers, Did I don't get your suggestion..?
  11. 02:00:776 (28,29,30,31) - shouldn't this be kd dk? Better combination of vocal+instrument that way imo. In my opinion it works great as it is : 02:00:776 (28) - Strong drum - 02:01:000 (29) - Higher pitch vocal than 02:00:777 - I guess that's one of these very subjective points
  12. Similar to the intro, I feel like the calm part from 01:40:628 - could lose a few notes. I broke long patterns into smaller triples and removed unnecessary notes
  13. I'm not convinced that 01:55:404 - d ddk d k d k is the best option here, I think you can try this, cursor on 01:55:852 - . Otherwise you use too much k that messes up the emphasis, eg. if you space 01:57:195 - as 1/1 for the clap, 01:56:747 - should be d to actually contrast the sound. Similar with the pattern at 02:02:568 - . I completely agree - This part was a mess, Thanks for fixing it then! Edit : Added a 1/4 triplet instead of a double as suggested
  14. I think using 1/4 in the calm part at 02:52:941 - and 03:00:106 - is not good, the song is relatively calm. The buildup would be much better if you save the 1/4 for after 03:06:598 - when the 1/4 guitar starts from 03:06:598 - . Modified these parts to : kkddk d


The other thing you may want to look over again is the part from 01:12:419 - until 01:40:628 - especially, the way you switch to and from vocals feels kind of sudden at times in my opinion.. I changed some minor details, I don't think these shifts are proplematic

Good luck
I can't thank you enough for modding. I really hope I'll have the chance to obtain your help once again in the future

zigizigiefe wrote:

Little suggestions for Oni,no kd

01:27:979 - Try to add don for emphasizing vocal,why not? :3 I love it! I'm all for these kind of emphasize!
01:44:882 - 1/2 triplet would be better emphasis for here,try it and make your choice :DSince it's a calm part I'll keep it as a 1/2 double
01:52:046 - Same above
02:06:150 (46,47) - Delete these notes imo because there isn't music sound,no need to follow vocal for here Hum I get your point but the primary reason why there is notes following the vocals here is for the spread - So I'll keep them for now
03:03:352 - A doublet is better according to vocal,you may follow "dk-d-k" flow I agree, it creates a nice flow and fits the vocals well
03:11:747 (209) - Vocal sound is here:03:11:635 -.Also 03:12:307 (211) - 03:12:195 - I don't think that following the vocals here is the best way to go
03:21:374 (250,251) - Following vocal might be unnecessary for here,but you may keep it if you want :3 Same reason as previously - For the spread"

Welp,looks good.Just wait for BNs ^^ Fingers crossed!
Thank you so much for your constant and amazing support once again!!
Topic Starter
Kazaze

-Tenshi- wrote:

At least go for 64 star priority
Here you go.
HellDawn
❤️
Topic Starter
Kazaze

HellDawn wrote:

❤️
💎❤️
Arrival
Remind me to check it by the end of next week if I forgot
Surono
hello kazezeze, I remem it. dem Jakarta.
I will check
Topic Starter
Kazaze

Arrival wrote:

Remind me to check it by the end of next week if I forgot

Surono wrote:

hello kazezeze, I remem it. dem Jakarta.
I will check
Thank you guys so much oh my god. :o
zigizigiefe

Kazaze wrote:

Arrival wrote:

Remind me to check it by the end of next week if I forgot

Surono wrote:

hello kazezeze, I remem it. dem Jakarta.
I will check
Thank you guys so much oh my god. :o
Your dream is being real :^)
Topic Starter
Kazaze

zigizigiefe wrote:

Your dream is being real :^)
Yes! I'm so happy I can't believe it :3
Surono
* 00:46:893 (15,16) - on muzukashii, these is finisher but other diffs are not filled finisher. would remove it or apply for other diffs?
* 00:50:699 - delete this on muzukashii, 00:53:273 - 00:53:385 - add dons, 00:53:833 - 00:53:945 - delete these. 00:54:057 - finish
* 00:52:042 - kat this on futsuu?
* 00:59:878 - 01:07:042 - kat for muzukashii
* 01:39:728 - why not finish for all diff? have high impact like 01:40:624 - this
* 02:11:520 - 02:18:684 - 02:51:818 - kat all, 3rd point for all diff
* 03:14:206 - 03:14:430 - swap for muzukashii, 03:15:997 - 03:16:221 - these
* 03:24:952 -

03:55:624 - jekartaaaa
Topic Starter
Kazaze

Surono wrote:

* 00:46:893 (15,16) - on muzukashii, these is finisher but other diffs are not filled finisher. would remove it or apply for other diffs? Removed
* 00:50:699 - delete this on muzukashii, 00:53:273 - 00:53:385 - add dons, 00:53:833 - 00:53:945 - delete these. 00:54:057 - finish Applied, I love it
* 00:52:042 - kat this on futsuu? Works great, changed
* 00:59:878 - 01:07:042 - kat for muzukashii Fixed
* 01:39:728 - why not finish for all diff? have high impact like 01:40:624 - this Fixed
* 02:11:520 - 02:18:684 - 02:51:818 - kat all, 3rd point for all diff Not sure about 02:51:818 - being a kat ; In my opinion it works better as a don since it enphasizes the following finisher kat
* 03:14:206 - 03:14:430 - swap for muzukashii, 03:15:997 - 03:16:221 - these Changed to kdk just like in the Oni
* 03:24:952 - ~

03:55:624 - jekartaaaa c:
Thanks a lot!! :)
Surono
00:00:336 - unsnapped green lines on Oni
Topic Starter
Kazaze

Surono wrote:

00:00:336 - unsnapped green lines on Oni
Fixed!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply