I want to die
Thank you for modding!
zigizigiefe wrote:Sup from my queue o/
- 00:00:330 - Here is the slow part,so 0,75 SV multiplayer will be better keep increasing SV multiplier gradually 'till kiai.
I added SV changes from 00:00:330 - to the kiai time on the Oni, and it looks great! I'm not sure about adding SV changes to the other difficulties though.
- 00:45:106 (34) - That's Kantan,so you may ignore some strong sounds.Like this: 01:25:404 (86,87) - You're totally right, removed.
- 01:39:732 (107,108) - Did you really hear any strong sound? Removed 01:39:732 (107) - but I think that 01:40:628 (108) - is an important one so I kept it.
Review strong sounds and finishers,some finishers are unnecessary.Looks good.
Removed several unnecessary finisher, thanks for the suggestion.
- 00:42:867 (48,49,50) - Oops..1/2 triplet and finisher at the end.That's Muzukashii density.So 00:43:091 (49) - delete c: Oops indeed, I think that the Futsuu difficulty is the most flawed - I removed all of them except for those in the Kiai times, I think they are really important to keep ; I kept this one aswell 01:26:300 (130) - because the drums are very heavy on that part.
- 00:57:195 (74,75,76) - Same above ^
- 01:04:359 (88,89,90) - ^ ^
- 01:11:747 (103) - Beginner players will die xD If you delete it,that will be better emphasis imo Great suggestion, that was dumb of me to put that in a Futsuu.
- 01:25:852 (129,130,131) - You got it ~
- 01:54:509 (180,181,182) - ditto ~
- 02:08:837 (206,207,208) - Let me explain them..These suggestions about finishers are just suggestion.I think it makes harder :/ But you may keep them.Otherwise,Futsuu looks good.
- 01:11:300 (88,89) - This two sounds are same,why don kat? :/ There's a echoey sound, I think that the k is great for highlighting it - It also works great that way.
- 01:43:762 (187) - That's just suggestion.Delete it and listen,then decide Definitely better! Removed :3
- 01:50:927 (204) - ^ ^
- 02:07:494 - Move this inherited point to 02:07:270 -.Because if you keep that,02:07:494 - That won't be 25% volume. Wow I never noticed that error, thanks for pointing that out!
- 02:24:397 - Add a note for better vocal emphasis :3 Added
- 02:31:561 - ^ ^
- 02:37:941 (101) - Move inherited point to 02:37:718 -,I told the reason I actually had to add one in order to keep the kiai time going, but that's fixed!
- 03:19:135 (17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27) - Using 1/4 triplets seems awkward and overmapped because I couldn't hear any 1/4 sound. I agree it seems a bit off but removing them would create a big difference in difficulty from the Muzu to the Oni on that part - I modified that part a bit though
- 00:11:076 (11,12) - I think these sounds are same but first note is don,second is kat,is that for variety or following vocal? c: I'm following the piano tone here.
- 00:43:315 - Don't emphasis all strong sounds with finisher(except 00:43:315 - 00:46:897 (96) - 00:50:479 (108) - 00:54:061 (1) - ),seems overmapped. I never actually minded it but yeah that's too much finisher, I followed your suggestion!
- 01:01:113 (18) - I don't want to interfere your style because its so good :3 Lol Thanks :3 but you should move it to 01:00:665 - for consistency and better emphasis. DUDE that's a million times better that way! THANKS
02:12:755 (20) - ^ ^
- 01:04:807 (30) - I couldn't hear any strong sound (except regular 1/1 sound)...oh wait.Actually here is measure start and second part of chorus.So keep that
my badYes it is c:
- 01:10:852 - It's not good flow I guess,when I am testing
with DT,I was confused.Isn't it better:
I guess I don't mind, changed.
- 01:39:732 (55) - Oh,what the...There isn't any strong sound.Why is there a finisher? o: [I.D.K.] Fixed
- 02:25:404 - This section looks like muzukashii density,also there is kiai.So you should make here harder and emphasize vocal.What do you think about this:
- 02:28:986 - Same above,follow same flow but make here different for variety(like "k kkd kkd k d"). ^^ Applied! ^^
- 02:30:777 - 02:37:494 - Copy previous "gypsy part" and paste here for consistency Yup
- 03:22:718 - You shouldn't make all choruses different,unless they're not same. Only the last chorus is different in every difficulties - The last chorus as to be different but I changed it a bit in order to match the other one more.
- 03:56:635 (151,152) - This is 1/3,not 1/4.So 1/3 dk pattern is better. I agree, but isn't it a bit confusing? Meh it works great
Well,this map looks better.Map is fun,song is beautiful.I am waiting for rank Thank you so much again for the support!
Thanks a lot for modding!
Emonal wrote:hi from m4m o/[Kantan]
00:00:330 (1) - this sounds higher than 00:03:912 (2) - so I suggest u chaange 00:00:330 (1) - to k and change 00:03:912 (2) - to d I guess you're right but I really do prefer the way it is, I think it works fine
00:08:837 (4,5) - u follow the piano in this part so removing the two notes which reflect the vocals is better I like to mix the two and I don't think that's a problem - I modified this part a bit but kept the same mapping scheme
00:15:553 (9,10) - ^
00:19:135 (12,13) - ^
00:23:165 (15,16) - ^
00:17:792 - add note cuz piano The piano already is mapped with 00:17:568 (12) - I think that would be too dense for a Kantan
00:33:464 (24,25) - 25 sounds heavier than 24, so u can change 24 to k and change 25 to d or only change 25 to d I agree but here I'm following the pitch so I don't think a change is necessary
00:40:628 (30,31) - ^
00:46:001 (35) - remove this to make 00:46:449 (36,37) - and 00:44:658 (33,34) - more consistent Good suggestion but I think I'll keep that note to avoid being too repetitive
00:47:792 (38,39) - change 38 to k and change 39 to d cuz there's a big white on 39 cuz sounds on big white are usually bigger than sounds on small white Following the pitch here
00:54:061 (47) - change to d Changed to D
01:34:807 (99,100) - suddenly follow the vocal?:s Doesn't it work fine to you? :3
02:57:419 (200) - ^ and move to big white It's an option yes, it can throw new players off, but here I think it's important to the beat
03:04:583 (207) - ^
03:40:628 (26,27,28,29,30,31,32) - rhythem here is the same with 03:37:046 (21,22,23,24,25) - I think the second pattern is better for newbie player I might consider unifying these parts, I actually like these variations
00:28:538 (28,29) - change 29 to d The guitar strum is way too high pitched and proeminent to be ignored in my opinion
00:29:882 - add a note cuz u follow the vocal and piano in this part I'm not sure about this actually, 00:29:434 (30) - is already here to highlight the vocals and I don't want to overcharge that part
00:35:703 (38,39) - change 38 to k and change 39 to d Guitar strum again
00:54:061 (73) - d changed to a D
01:19:135 (116) - d This note changed multiple times but I think I'm now confident that it should follow the guitar / be k
00:32:568 (35,36,37) - these three piano sounds gradually become heavier, so at least the 37 should be d It actually goes "High - Low - High" (At least that's what my poorly trained ear hears)
01:51:822 (175) - remove cuz u follow the instrument here Hm?
02:51:822 (275,276) - the two notes are instrument sounds. u follow instrument before the two notes and then u change to follow vocal after the two notes, so I suggest u to remove the two I don't see why I should change that part actually
02:59:434 (285) - ^ This drum sound is really important in my opinion
03:04:583 (293) - move to big white in order to following the vocal Great suggestion, conflicting as well because that's something that changed many time - I'll leave it as so for the moment but heh.
"Priority" - The only priority is circle-jerking with your BN friends.
-Tenshi- wrote:Star priority looks like a fair system and works real good.
I can't thank you enough for modding. I really hope I'll have the chance to obtain your help once again in the future
snowball112 wrote:Heya, random mod, only looking at oni for now.General
One of the main things that bothers me is the vocal mapping in the beginning, mainly that before 00:28:986 - . This makes the note density too high, even though the part before 00:28:986 - is calmer, I'd suggest you just stick to the instruments before this point because I feel like this would be more beneficial for the intro. For example:
- in the Kantan: 00:15:553 (9,10) - remove, and remove 00:08:837 (4,5) - as well. What's the point of following vocals only when you combine vocal+instrument really nicely later like after 00:30:330 - ? I agree, removed
- Oni especially the density contrast feels strange to me with patterns like at 00:15:330 - , why is this mapped more intensely than 00:45:553 - for example? Fixed by modifying the beginning parts
I'd suggest you just use 00:28:986 - as a marker from where to increase the density. I previously got the same suggestion but didn't make a single change for some reasons, I completely agree with your suggestion of focusing on the instrumentals before 00:28:986 - and so I applied changes to each difficulties.Oni
- Any specific reason why 00:46:897 - is a finish and stuff like 00:44:658 (90,91) - isn't? (They previously were finisher but I felt the need to remove some after I got the suggestion to - They were too many finishers) I'd suggest you also change 00:47:792 (99,103) - to D and maybe also remove the notes from both 00:48:016 - and 00:49:807, (Which one?) I think this looks neater. Applied your suggestions, it works great after all - And the finisher placement isn't overwhelming as it was before I remove many of them
- You can also add a k on 00:46:225 - , would be neat to have 2 5-note patterns followed by 2 3-note patterns if you applied the above suggestion. Added, very neat indeed
- The part from 00:52:270 - to 00:53:837 - feels strange to me because it is mapped opposite to what the music suggests. The intensity goes up, so either move 00:52:382 - to 00:53:277 - or add a k on 00:53:277 - to represent this, a 5-note towards the end of this section would make more sense imo. Adding a k on 00:53:277 - without removing 00:52:382 (84) - would feel too heavy / Your suggestion of moving 00:52:382 (84) - to 00:53:277 - makes then perfect sense to me - Moved it
- You can remove the note from 00:59:434 - , or move it to 00:59:658, makes more sense to follow the vocal like this because the instrument sound on 00:59:434 - is nowhere near as strong as on 01:01:225. Agreed, it flows way better that way Personally, I find you could also remove 01:00:330 - Removing this note sounds very weird to me, there is a very loud drum sound that I think can't be ignored and makes more sense mapped the way it is and fill out 01:01:897 - like this], cursor on 01:00:777 - . I feel like this would fit the tempo of the song nicely. I completely agree with your suggestion. Similarly applies to other kiai sections. Done!
- I think you can add a k on 01:09:509 - and change 01:09:956 - to d, I think it would be better if you emphasise the stronger piano on 01:09:509 - with a k and then leave 01:09:956 - as d for contrast to the high sound on 01:10:180 - I think it works really great - Changed .
- Pretty optional, but I think 01:10:628 - could be d as the pitch in that pattern goes from high to low. Not sure why but I like it as a k, I think it creates a contrast of some sort
- K on 01:26:300 - would be nice to differentiate in cymbal pitch to the 2 finishers before this one. Really great suggestion - applied
- It would be nice if you move 01:13:762 - to 01:13:986 - and perhaps delete 01:14:098 - , the 1/1 break fitting to the strong piano would sound much better imo. Your suggestion works fine but I think that emphasizing the drums and vocals works better - No change here
- I think you can change 01:36:822 - to d and remove 01:37:046 - , the continuous pattern doesn't really emphasize anything. The pause highlights the vocals and piano so well - I agree
- 01:29:882 - I think this should not be a finish when you emphasize this kind of piano using a triple before. Same with 01:33:464 - . They already are finishers, Did I don't get your suggestion..?
- 02:00:776 (28,29,30,31) - shouldn't this be kd dk? Better combination of vocal+instrument that way imo. In my opinion it works great as it is : 02:00:776 (28) - Strong drum - 02:01:000 (29) - Higher pitch vocal than 02:00:777 - I guess that's one of these very subjective points
- Similar to the intro, I feel like the calm part from 01:40:628 - could lose a few notes. I broke long patterns into smaller triples and removed unnecessary notes
- I'm not convinced that 01:55:404 - d ddk d k d k is the best option here, I think you can try this, cursor on 01:55:852 - . Otherwise you use too much k that messes up the emphasis, eg. if you space 01:57:195 - as 1/1 for the clap, 01:56:747 - should be d to actually contrast the sound. Similar with the pattern at 02:02:568 - . I completely agree - This part was a mess, Thanks for fixing it then! Edit : Added a 1/4 triplet instead of a double as suggested
- I think using 1/4 in the calm part at 02:52:941 - and 03:00:106 - is not good, the song is relatively calm. The buildup would be much better if you save the 1/4 for after 03:06:598 - when the 1/4 guitar starts from 03:06:598 - . Modified these parts to : kkddk d
The other thing you may want to look over again is the part from 01:12:419 - until 01:40:628 - especially, the way you switch to and from vocals feels kind of sudden at times in my opinion.. I changed some minor details, I don't think these shifts are proplematic
Thank you so much for your constant and amazing support once again!! ♥
zigizigiefe wrote:Little suggestions for Oni,no kd
01:27:979 - Try to add don for emphasizing vocal,why not? :3 I love it! I'm all for these kind of emphasize!
01:44:882 - 1/2 triplet would be better emphasis for here,try it and make your choice Since it's a calm part I'll keep it as a 1/2 double
01:52:046 - Same above
02:06:150 (46,47) - Delete these notes imo because there isn't music sound,no need to follow vocal for here Hum I get your point but the primary reason why there is notes following the vocals here is for the spread - So I'll keep them for now
03:03:352 - A doublet is better according to vocal,you may follow "dk-d-k" flow I agree, it creates a nice flow and fits the vocals well
03:11:747 (209) - Vocal sound is here:03:11:635 -.Also 03:12:307 (211) - 03:12:195 - I don't think that following the vocals here is the best way to go
03:21:374 (250,251) - Following vocal might be unnecessary for here,but you may keep it if you want :3 Same reason as previously - For the spread"
Welp,looks good.Just wait for BNs ^^ Fingers crossed!
Here you go.
-Tenshi- wrote:At least go for 64 star priority
Arrival wrote:Remind me to check it by the end of next week if I forgot
Thank you guys so much oh my god.
Surono wrote:hello kazezeze, I remem it. dem Jakarta.
I will check
Your dream is being real :^)
Arrival wrote:Remind me to check it by the end of next week if I forgotThank you guys so much oh my god.
Surono wrote:hello kazezeze, I remem it. dem Jakarta.
I will check
Yes! I'm so happy I can't believe it :3
zigizigiefe wrote:Your dream is being real :^)
Thanks a lot!!
Surono wrote:* 00:46:893 (15,16) - on muzukashii, these is finisher but other diffs are not filled finisher. would remove it or apply for other diffs? Removed
* 00:50:699 - delete this on muzukashii, 00:53:273 - 00:53:385 - add dons, 00:53:833 - 00:53:945 - delete these. 00:54:057 - finish Applied, I love it
* 00:52:042 - kat this on futsuu? Works great, changed
* 00:59:878 - 01:07:042 - kat for muzukashii Fixed
* 01:39:728 - why not finish for all diff? have high impact like 01:40:624 - this Fixed
* 02:11:520 - 02:18:684 - 02:51:818 - kat all, 3rd point for all diff Not sure about 02:51:818 - being a kat ; In my opinion it works better as a don since it enphasizes the following finisher kat
* 03:14:206 - 03:14:430 - swap for muzukashii, 03:15:997 - 03:16:221 - these Changed to kdk just like in the Oni
* 03:24:952 - ~
03:55:624 - jekartaaaa c: