forum

i'm actually getting worse and i have no idea what to do lma

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
i took like a 2 month break from osu and now i'm complete shit at the game
i went from getting SS ranks on 5*> maps to getting 3x misses or more on maps that aren't even 5*

what do i do lol
gooder101
isn't the answer to this question obvious ? you have two ways of dealing with it either quit or just start playing the maps you can play while putting effort in it and
it should give you back skills you had after week or even days.So what are you waiting for? go play
Frolski
I'm 'playing' two years, I took few breaks 2-4 months and after playing for few days after every break I'm better than before.

Play more.
Hiro-Senpai
Jesus play more and dont think about you performing worse. Get some motivation and you will regain your skill
You took a break its obvious you won't be as good as you were when you were consistently playing
Yolshka
Tbh you can quit for a year and getting back to it would only take like two weeks of active playing.
Hiro-Senpai

ShadyAngel wrote:

Tbh you can quit for a year and getting back to it would only take like two weeks of active playing.
I actually came back from a 3 years break one month ago and now i play a lot better than i used to 3 years ago
improvement bishes xP
Sup A Noob
It's a phase. Live with it.