forum

Uploading Beatmaps for Mac

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YamamotoS
Issue: I cannot upload/submit my beatmap creations
I know this issue has been addressed before, and I have looked everywhere for these subjects. But alas, the suggested methods have not worked for me. I am currently on a MacBook Air with El Capitan. The Osu ver I am using currently is the STABLE (Fall back) version. and runs through Wine.
Current Settings: Macbook Air, El Capitan, Wine-Osu Stable FALLBACK ver
Things I've tried (While wanted beatmap is selected in edit)
- Control F4: Nothing Happens
- Control FN F4: Brings up default browser
- Right clicking: brings up options 1. Manage Collections 2.Delete 3.Cancel
-Ctrl Shift U: Nothing

I am new the the OSU! community and apologize for posting in the wrong area if it is. thanks for any help or suggestions
Endaris
Go into the editor of the map you want to upload(any difficulty, will always upload the whole set).
Press Alt+F
You can use arrowkeys to circle through the menus hidden under the black bar.
You can upload the beatmap in the first menu by selecting "Upload Beatmap". Ctrl+Shift+U should actually work as well, your mistake was probably using it in the map selection screen instead of the editor.
numbermaniac
There are menus at the top of the screen, you just can't see them. Try clicking just near the top left in the editor, and see if the menus appear.
X4X5
Mainly, just make sure that you click at the top left in the editor, because it will be there, the menu just is, like was just said, not visible.
lewski
"just" being three years ago
X4X5

lewski wrote:

"just" being three years ago

Oof, didn't read the timeline lol