Panda Eyes - KIKO

posted
Total Posts
51
show more
Monarch
[Incredible End]
00:04:376 (2,1) - When 2 fades you can see one coming but not underneath, maybe move 1 underneath?
00:05:058 (2,3,4,5) - Spacing too big for very start of map? its very quiet too
00:06:558 (2,3) - ^
00:08:876 (3,1) - ^

00:09:830 (2,1) - make 1 flow from 2
00:09:967 (1,2) - place 2 under slider end
00:11:603 (2,3,1,2) - use spacing that use used at begining of map, music isn't silent here but its not loud enough for big jumps

00:26:467 (1,3) - Space between each other
00:33:967 (1,5) - blanket?

00:36:694 (2) - extend to blue tick?

00:39:421 (1,3) - blanket?
00:43:921 (2) - blanket ( x=429 y=154)

01:11:058 (1,2) - move apart?

01:34:921 (4) - blanket? (x=215 y=143)

01:35:740 (2) - move into blanket under 01:34:921 (4) - ?

01:48:149 (1,1,1) - these sliders don't look very nice :o

[End]

00:22:785 (3) - slider looks weird, make more curved or just make straight

00:43:239 (2) - move up so that it is not under previous slider

00:44:330 (6) - NC?

00:45:421 (2) - blanket? (x-336 y =123)

00:47:058 (1) - looks weird, make curve or just straight

01:17:602 (1,1) - move away so it is not underneath previous slider

01:22:784 (2,1) - Blanket

01:48:149 (1,1) - sliders dont look nice :o

[Extra]

00:07:649 (5) - move to slider (1)

00:17:058 (2,3) - either ctrl + g or move 4 00:17:330 (4) - up and 5 down

00:20:876 (1,3) - blanket
00:22:512 (3,1) - ^
00:31:785 (1,3) - ^
01:26:330 (1,2) - ^

Nice jumps difficulties :D
Topic Starter
Fanteer

jamiesalvador wrote:

[Incredible End]
00:04:376 (2,1) - When 2 fades you can see one coming but not underneath, maybe move 1 underneath?
00:05:058 (2,3,4,5) - Spacing too big for very start of map? its very quiet too
00:06:558 (2,3) - ^
00:08:876 (3,1) - ^

00:09:830 (2,1) - make 1 flow from 2
00:09:967 (1,2) - place 2 under slider end
00:11:603 (2,3,1,2) - use spacing that use used at begining of map, music isn't silent here but its not loud enough for big jumps

00:26:467 (1,3) - Space between each other
00:33:967 (1,5) - blanket?

00:36:694 (2) - extend to blue tick?

00:39:421 (1,3) - blanket?
00:43:921 (2) - blanket ( x=429 y=154)

01:11:058 (1,2) - move apart?

01:34:921 (4) - blanket? (x=215 y=143)

01:35:740 (2) - move into blanket under 01:34:921 (4) - ?

01:48:149 (1,1,1) - these sliders don't look very nice :o

[End]

00:22:785 (3) - slider looks weird, make more curved or just make straight

00:43:239 (2) - move up so that it is not under previous slider

00:44:330 (6) - NC?

00:45:421 (2) - blanket? (x-336 y =123)

00:47:058 (1) - looks weird, make curve or just straight

01:17:602 (1,1) - move away so it is not underneath previous slider

01:22:784 (2,1) - Blanket

01:48:149 (1,1) - sliders dont look nice :o

[Extra]

00:07:649 (5) - move to slider (1)

00:17:058 (2,3) - either ctrl + g or move 4 00:17:330 (4) - up and 5 down

00:20:876 (1,3) - blanket
00:22:512 (3,1) - ^
00:31:785 (1,3) - ^
01:26:330 (1,2) - ^

Nice jumps difficulties :D
Nice mod, thanks :)
karstgalvis
Incredible end
00:10:512 (1,2,1,2) - if the first one is close, shouldn't second be too? (no beat changes)
00:35:740 (2) - feels weird space wise
00:37:103 (3) - circle somewhere close?
00:48:830 (3) - can live without that
00:48:694 (2,3) - if done ^, you can have a bit more space for these

End diff
00:47:876 (3) - make it reverse, makes sense

Extra diff
00:11:876 (5) - fix SV

not good at modding jump maps, but here's that. sorry for the short mod, maybe these will help you look for other mistakes if have those, because the map seems fine to me. have fun :)
Topic Starter
Fanteer

snoopeh wrote:

Incredible end
00:10:512 (1,2,1,2) - if the first one is close, shouldn't second be too? (no beat changes)
00:35:740 (2) - feels weird space wise it's 7 stars)
00:37:103 (3) - circle somewhere close? done
00:48:830 (3) - can live without that
I do not think that this should be done
00:48:694 (2,3) - if done ^, you can have a bit more space for these ^

End diff
00:47:876 (3) - make it reverse, makes sense there is no sounds to do this, but the idea is not bad

Extra diff
00:11:876 (5) - fix SV

not good at modding jump maps, but here's that. sorry for the short mod, maybe these will help you look for other mistakes if have those, because the map seems fine to me. have fun :)
ok, thanks for mod.
DeRandom Otaku
Hi ~ M4M

My map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466104

General

  1. Choose combo colors
  2. Recompress your mp3 , current one is unrankable
  3. Disable countdown
  4. Disable wide screen support
  5. Add tags

Incredible End

  1. 00:01:376 (1) - reduce volume for spinner
  2. 00:33:694 (1,1) - fix blanket
  3. 00:39:421 (1,3) - nazi blanket
  4. 00:41:740 (2,1) - remove overlap
  5. 00:43:240 (2,2) - nazi blanket
  6. 00:46:785 (1,1) - remove overlap
  7. 00:49:785 (1) - remove nc
  8. 00:49:785 (1,3) - remove overlap
  9. 00:51:421 (1,2) - ^
  10. 00:52:785 (3) - add nc to match the nc pattern in that section
  11. 01:07:649 (4,1) - plz stack these
  12. 01:15:421 (1,1) - remove overlap
  13. 01:19:103 (3,3) - ^
  14. 01:19:377 (2,1) - nazi blanket
  15. 01:20:467 (2,1,1) - remove overlaps
  16. 01:35:740 (2) - stack it properly with 01:34:921 (4) -
  17. 01:36:557 (2,2) - remove overlap
  18. 01:38:058 (1,1) - ^
  19. 01:41:058 (1) - stack with slider end of 01:41:603 (1) -
  20. 01:41:603 (1,2) - nazi blanket

End

  1. 00:11:467 (4,6) - stack these
  2. 00:20:876 (1,2) - remove overlap
  3. 00:23:058 (1,3) - ^
  4. 00:24:967 (1,1) - ^
  5. 00:27:421 (1,3) - ^
  6. 00:31:785 (1,3) - ^
  7. 00:38:330 (1,3) - stack
  8. 00:44:876 (1,2,1) - really ugly overlap
  9. 00:45:421 (2,3) - remove overlap
  10. 00:48:149 - u should make the downbeat clickable
  11. 01:13:240 (3,2) - remove overlap , maybe make blanket
  12. 01:15:421 (1,4) - remove overlap
  13. 01:19:785 (3,3) - nazi blanket
  14. 01:23:603 (2,1) - remove overlap
  15. 01:31:239 (2,4) - stack properly
  16. 01:32:602 (2,1) - blanket
  17. 01:33:557 (3,7) - remove overlap
  18. 01:37:239 (1,3) - ^
  19. 01:45:148 (3,3) - ^


Well ~ You still need practise with overlapping and blanketing and stuff ..

Thats all from me , my map is very short , so yea c:

GL!~
Topic Starter
Fanteer

DeRandom Otaku wrote:

Hi ~ M4M

My map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466104

General

  1. Choose combo colors
  2. Recompress your mp3 , current one is unrankable
  3. Disable countdown
  4. Disable wide screen support
  5. Add tags

Incredible End

  1. 00:01:376 (1) - reduce volume for spinner
  2. 00:33:694 (1,1) - fix blanket
  3. 00:39:421 (1,3) - nazi blanket
  4. 00:41:740 (2,1) - remove overlap
  5. 00:43:240 (2,2) - nazi blanket
  6. 00:46:785 (1,1) - remove overlap
  7. 00:49:785 (1) - remove nc
  8. 00:49:785 (1,3) - remove overlap
  9. 00:51:421 (1,2) - ^
  10. 00:52:785 (3) - add nc to match the nc pattern in that section
  11. 01:07:649 (4,1) - plz stack these
  12. 01:15:421 (1,1) - remove overlap
  13. 01:19:103 (3,3) - ^
  14. 01:19:377 (2,1) - nazi blanket
  15. 01:20:467 (2,1,1) - remove overlaps
  16. 01:35:740 (2) - stack it properly with 01:34:921 (4) -
  17. 01:36:557 (2,2) - remove overlap
  18. 01:38:058 (1,1) - ^
  19. 01:41:058 (1) - stack with slider end of 01:41:603 (1) -
  20. 01:41:603 (1,2) - nazi blanket

End

  1. 00:11:467 (4,6) - stack these
  2. 00:20:876 (1,2) - remove overlap
  3. 00:23:058 (1,3) - ^
  4. 00:24:967 (1,1) - ^
  5. 00:27:421 (1,3) - ^
  6. 00:31:785 (1,3) - ^
  7. 00:38:330 (1,3) - stack
  8. 00:44:876 (1,2,1) - really ugly overlap
  9. 00:45:421 (2,3) - remove overlap
  10. 00:48:149 - u should make the downbeat clickable
  11. 01:13:240 (3,2) - remove overlap , maybe make blanket
  12. 01:15:421 (1,4) - remove overlap
  13. 01:19:785 (3,3) - nazi blanket
  14. 01:23:603 (2,1) - remove overlap
  15. 01:31:239 (2,4) - stack properly
  16. 01:32:602 (2,1) - blanket
  17. 01:33:557 (3,7) - remove overlap
  18. 01:37:239 (1,3) - ^
  19. 01:45:148 (3,3) - ^


Well ~ You still need practise with overlapping and blanketing and stuff ..

Thats all from me , my map is very short , so yea c:

GL!~
Many thanks for mod, Coming soon write you a mod))
-NanoRIPE-
Hi again ~ dont give kudos~

[General]
- hitsound drum-hitfinish.wav i think u must change it ~

[Extra]
00:01:426 (1) - try reduce spinner volume to 10%
00:23:653 (1) - remove finish
00:53:926 (1) - move end spinner to 00:55:562 ~
01:30:744 (1) - start second kiai time here 01:30:744

[End]
00:01:426 (1) - same as extra
00:53:926 (1) - ^

[Incredible end]
00:01:426 (1) - same as extra and end
00:07:290 (2,3) - swap it
00:09:744 (1) - remove NC
00:11:108 (1,1) - ^
00:13:699 (1,1) - ^
00:15:880 (1,1) - ^
00:21:471 (1) - remove finish
00:38:380 (1) - remove whistle
01:12:199 (1) - ^
01:13:290 (1) - ^

Note : i think u must reduce some jump or stack it and also dont use 3,0x distance snap because its too far ~

GL ~ sorry if my mod too short ~
Topic Starter
Fanteer

-NanoRIPE- wrote:

Hi again ~ dont give kudos~

[General]
- hitsound drum-hitfinish.wav i think u must change it ~

[Extra]
00:01:426 (1) - try reduce spinner volume to 10%
00:23:653 (1) - remove finish
00:53:926 (1) - move end spinner to 00:55:562 ~
01:30:744 (1) - start second kiai time here 01:30:744

[End]
00:01:426 (1) - same as extra
00:53:926 (1) - ^

[Incredible end]
00:01:426 (1) - same as extra and end
00:07:290 (2,3) - swap it
00:09:744 (1) - remove NC
00:11:108 (1,1) - ^
00:13:699 (1,1) - ^
00:15:880 (1,1) - ^
00:21:471 (1) - remove finish
00:38:380 (1) - remove whistle
01:12:199 (1) - ^
01:13:290 (1) - ^

Note : i think u must reduce some jump or stack it and also dont use 3,0x distance snap because its too far ~ it's 7 star)

GL ~ sorry if my mod too short ~
Thanks for mod.
Mitkoff
Привет O/
M4M


mp3 281 kb/sec 128-192 диапазон
Фикси таминги (зеленые), они съехали , на низких сложностях убери не нужные
Тэги в каждой карте пропиши.
-\-
00:26:380 (3) - 2 круга плз
00:30:608 (2,3) - выбивает из ритма
00:35:108 (2) - Тоже выходит из ритма, должно быть что-то типа по звучанию

00:39:199 (3,1) - стак
00:40:017 (2,3) - вообще мимо и здесь сильный бит пропущен 00:40:835 (4) -
00:51:471 (1,1) - xD сделай идентичные
01:12:199 (4) - аут ритм
01:12:471 (5,1) - стак
01:31:699 (3,4) - выходит из ритма, раньше были слайдеры, почему здесь то не так?
Что с таймингом???????
00:04:971 (2,1,2,1) - разбросай чтобы не перекрывали друг друга, и читается плохо и выглядит так себе
00:07:835 (1,1,2) - ^
00:12:062 (2,1) - ^
00:17:517 (2,2) - stack
00:18:062 (2,1) - тут неоправданный спэйсинг, либо делай ближе (как вариант тоже стакнуть), либо постепенно увеличивай спейсинг в соответствии с музыкой на предыдущих секциях (громче музыка - больше расстояние)
00:20:926 (1) - очень маленький угол
00:22:971 (5,1) - неудобный джамп
00:23:108 (1) - ровняй
00:22:971 (5,1) - не перекрывай
00:29:108 (1,3) - ^
00:29:653 (1,1) - бланкет

00:31:699 (2,1) - Тоже прямой джамп, очень неудобный
00:34:835 (3,2) - не перекрывай
00:40:017 (1,2,3) - одинаковую дистанцию плз
00:41:790 (2,3) - ^
00:50:790 (3,2,1) - Чтож ты так любишь их перекрывать, тут вообще смотрится ужасно
01:04:017 (1,2) - поменяй эти две, зачем повтор тут? Какой смысл мельчить на одном месте?
01:12:744 (1,2) - менять спесинг для одного джампа? либо увеличивай спейсинг либо сохраняй
01:13:835 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Вот это о чем я говорил выше, такие джампы играть намного приятнее
01:19:290 (1,1) - стак
01:41:244 (2,1) - меняй спейсинг
P.S. В начале перекрытия смотрятся очень плохо, у мня создается ощущение, что я мельчу на одном месте , а затем отскакиваю в сторону,.Очень не удобно для меня лично. Я понимаю, что это стиль карты, но на малом спесинге это не работает.
Опять секции уехали.
00:17:108 (2,3,4,5) - Спейсинг изменился почему-то, а музыка нет
00:20:380 (5) - Подними выше
00:22:017 (5) - чуть левее
00:35:653 (7) - Зачем нужны еще 2 бита? по музыке тихо максимум слайдер без возврата
00:41:790 (3,4) - больше спейсинга
00:44:926 (1) - поправь бланкет чутка
00:46:426 (4,1) - опять близко
01:18:744 (2,3) - ^
01:34:153 (2,3) - swap

Как-то так. :)
Topic Starter
Fanteer

Mitkoff wrote:

Привет O/
M4M


mp3 281 kb/sec 128-192 диапазон
Фикси таминги (зеленые), они съехали , на низких сложностях убери не нужные
Тэги в каждой карте пропиши.
-\-
00:26:380 (3) - 2 круга плз
00:30:608 (2,3) - выбивает из ритма
00:35:108 (2) - Тоже выходит из ритма, должно быть что-то типа по звучанию

00:39:199 (3,1) - стак
00:40:017 (2,3) - вообще мимо и здесь сильный бит пропущен 00:40:835 (4) -
00:51:471 (1,1) - xD сделай идентичные
01:12:199 (4) - аут ритм
01:12:471 (5,1) - стак
01:31:699 (3,4) - выходит из ритма, раньше были слайдеры, почему здесь то не так?
Что с таймингом???????
00:04:971 (2,1,2,1) - разбросай чтобы не перекрывали друг друга, и читается плохо и выглядит так себе
00:07:835 (1,1,2) - ^
00:12:062 (2,1) - ^
00:17:517 (2,2) - stack
00:18:062 (2,1) - тут неоправданный спэйсинг, либо делай ближе (как вариант тоже стакнуть), либо постепенно увеличивай спейсинг в соответствии с музыкой на предыдущих секциях (громче музыка - больше расстояние)
00:20:926 (1) - очень маленький угол
00:22:971 (5,1) - неудобный джамп
00:23:108 (1) - ровняй
00:22:971 (5,1) - не перекрывай
00:29:108 (1,3) - ^
00:29:653 (1,1) - бланкет

00:31:699 (2,1) - Тоже прямой джамп, очень неудобный
00:34:835 (3,2) - не перекрывай
00:40:017 (1,2,3) - одинаковую дистанцию плз
00:41:790 (2,3) - ^
00:50:790 (3,2,1) - Чтож ты так любишь их перекрывать, тут вообще смотрится ужасно
01:04:017 (1,2) - поменяй эти две, зачем повтор тут? Какой смысл мельчить на одном месте?
01:12:744 (1,2) - менять спесинг для одного джампа? либо увеличивай спейсинг либо сохраняй
01:13:835 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Вот это о чем я говорил выше, такие джампы играть намного приятнее
01:19:290 (1,1) - стак
01:41:244 (2,1) - меняй спейсинг
P.S. В начале перекрытия смотрятся очень плохо, у мня создается ощущение, что я мельчу на одном месте , а затем отскакиваю в сторону,.Очень не удобно для меня лично. Я понимаю, что это стиль карты, но на малом спесинге это не работает.
Опять секции уехали.
00:17:108 (2,3,4,5) - Спейсинг изменился почему-то, а музыка нет
00:20:380 (5) - Подними выше
00:22:017 (5) - чуть левее
00:35:653 (7) - Зачем нужны еще 2 бита? по музыке тихо максимум слайдер без возврата
00:41:790 (3,4) - больше спейсинга
00:44:926 (1) - поправь бланкет чутка
00:46:426 (4,1) - опять близко
01:18:744 (2,3) - ^
01:34:153 (2,3) - swap

Как-то так. :)
Спасибо за мод, ты прав насчет кривых Insane и hard, я решил их переделать так как много оверлапов и прочих ошибок
Yanganof
Heyo~
from queue.

just some general things
Fix your Tags.
Timing: Looks a bit strange.
Some of your green section don't look like they're set correctly. Especially the first green one, even before the normal timing point.
You've got quite a lot of overlaps that would look better, if you'd stack them corrctly
Hard - 00:20:244 (5,7) - for example
Normal - 00:25:290 (1,3) - same
00:10:562 (2,1) - Insane
Shiny Spoon


sorry im so very late on this

Mod 4 Mod.

[General]

The background, at first i thought this was a rwby song, I'd consider changing it to something more fitting to the song, because I cant find how this background gives you a feel for the song by preview. (I think it seems to be forgotten nowadays, unless its something like dragonforce where the backgrounds are basically just known for that at this point)

[Incredible End]

00:04:017 (1) - No NC

00:16:017 (1,2) - bad flow

00:19:971 (2,3) - same

00:31:153 (4,1,2,3,4) - The flow into this jump is so janky and bad, I'd consider changing.

00:32:926 (1,2) - a little hard to read and bad pattern.

00:39:199 (2,1) - Make the jump a bit wider between these two, would make for a better pause imo.

00:40:290 (4,1) - same but not too much for both of these.

00:47:926 (1,1) - Like that.

00:47:926 (1) - NC Unneeded tho

01:48:199 (1,1) - Not so much a problem, but because im really nitpicky. ew those slider shapes.

[End]

00:08:517 (2) - Either end the slider earlier on the blue tick and start this repeat on the white ending at the blue, or make these hit circles. 9/10, sliders starting on blue ticks, are absolute aids.

00:15:062 (2,4,6) - same thing

00:38:926 (2,3) - space these out a bit more, hard to read.

01:38:243 (1,2,3) - Considering the last jump, this has bad flow.

01:50:380 (1) - ew this slider, you should make it prettier ecks dee.

[Extra]

00:13:416 (1) - BLUE TICIK SLIDERO AUJWEFAESADDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, pelase fix.

01:30:734 (1) - slider end...? wat? please change to something better.

[Final Thoughts]

Couldn't find much, i like just woke up to find out that I had m4ms, I completely forgot about my queue because of some other stuff. I like the maps, songs are nice. I would also consider changing the combo colors more suited to the background. I wish you luck on ranking.

Good Luck!

- Spoon
Topic Starter
Fanteer

Shiny Spoon wrote:



sorry im so very late on this

Mod 4 Mod.

[General]

The background, at first i thought this was a rwby song, I'd consider changing it to something more fitting to the song, because I cant find how this background gives you a feel for the song by preview. (I think it seems to be forgotten nowadays, unless its something like dragonforce where the backgrounds are basically just known for that at this point)

[Incredible End]

00:04:017 (1) - No NC

00:16:017 (1,2) - bad flow

00:19:971 (2,3) - same

00:31:153 (4,1,2,3,4) - The flow into this jump is so janky and bad, I'd consider changing.

00:32:926 (1,2) - a little hard to read and bad pattern.

00:39:199 (2,1) - Make the jump a bit wider between these two, would make for a better pause imo.

00:40:290 (4,1) - same but not too much for both of these.

00:47:926 (1,1) - Like that.

00:47:926 (1) - NC Unneeded tho

01:48:199 (1,1) - Not so much a problem, but because im really nitpicky. ew those slider shapes.

[End]

00:08:517 (2) - Either end the slider earlier on the blue tick and start this repeat on the white ending at the blue, or make these hit circles. 9/10, sliders starting on blue ticks, are absolute aids.

00:15:062 (2,4,6) - same thing

00:38:926 (2,3) - space these out a bit more, hard to read.

01:38:243 (1,2,3) - Considering the last jump, this has bad flow.

01:50:380 (1) - ew this slider, you should make it prettier ecks dee.

[Extra]

00:13:416 (1) - BLUE TICIK SLIDERO AUJWEFAESADDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, pelase fix.

01:30:734 (1) - slider end...? wat? please change to something better.

[Final Thoughts]

Couldn't find much, i like just woke up to find out that I had m4ms, I completely forgot about my queue because of some other stuff. I like the maps, songs are nice. I would also consider changing the combo colors more suited to the background. I wish you luck on ranking.

Good Luck!

- Spoon
Ok, i fixed map. Thanks
Time Capsule
M4M From my Modding Queue

Normal:
• 00:19:562 (2,3,1) - this pattern http://puu.sh/pxcd2/876d97ae2a.jpg
• 00:23:108 (1) - make this spacing right
• 00:25:290 (1,2) - blanket
• 00:27:471 (4,1) - ^
• 00:29:653 (1,2) - better pattern
• 00:35:653 (3) - this overlaps wont works
• 00:38:380 (1) - add light up curve
• 00:42:744 (1) - add down curve here
• 00:47:108 (1,2,3) - better pattern
• 00:51:471 (1) - add light down curve
• 00:58:017 (1) - ctrl g and better placing
• 01:11:926 (2) - this meant to shadow (1)? perfect it
• 01:12:744 (3,1) - better flow
• 01:15:471 (3) - increase the curve
• 01:18:471 (2,3) - spacing
• 01:20:653 (2) - add light right curve
• 01:22:017 (1) - this prolly slider you looking for http://puu.sh/pxcF6/db791162fd.jpg
• 01:25:017 (2) - add light down curve
• 01:26:380 (1,2) - blanket
• 01:28:017 (3,1) - straight slider instead for (3), and watch the spacing
• 01:30:744 (1,2,3,4) - ugly pattern
• 01:34:290 (3,4) - blanket
• 01:35:926 (2,3) - better flow
• 01:45:744 (2,1) - slider instead
+ I see a lot of unsnapped timing points there

Hard:
• 00:07:835 (1) - sick slider
• 00:24:744 (1,2,3,4) - better pattern
• 00:28:562 (3,4,1,2) - repeating is fine here imo
• 00:30:880 (5,1) - not really smooth
• 00:32:517 (3,4) - not going to works
• 00:36:744 (1) - better blanket
• 00:40:290 (3) - up curve instead
• 00:40:562 (1) - blanket
• 00:42:199 (4,5) - nope
• 00:44:380 (4) - straight slider is fine
+ I see a lot of unsnapped timing points there

Insane:
Not kind of my mapping style
Ill skip this
+ I see a lot of unsnapped timing points there

Thats its, good luck
Pentori
hi. from my queue
you requested i mod End

[General]
you know that according to RC only your highest diff can have a custom name. or if your difficulty naming convention suits a theme then thats ok too. but right now you have End and Incredible End. so i don't think this is allowed
---
you also should honestly clean up your map. i noticed that the timing isn't the same in all diffs and tonnes of timing points are unsnapped. i assumed you changed your offset but didn't change your timing points with it. you can do this by hitting Ctrl + A in the timing menu and moving them all by a set offset.
hitsound4.wav is unused
images (1).jpg is unused

[End]
00:01:426 (1) - this spinners end is stupidly loud when theres no sound. i'd turn it down
00:04:971 (5,1) - the distance is awkwardly close here
00:05:653 (1) - why don't this end on blue tick like you did with 00:03:471 (1) . this lets 00:06:199 - be clickable like 00:07:290 (7)
00:07:835 (1) - ^
00:10:017 (1) - ^ and yea you literally did this every slider so u should fix that
00:17:108 (2,3) - and swap these
00:17:653 (4,5) - ^
00:20:926 (1) - this ds should be the most to place emphasis on the downbeat yet to me it looks pretty small
00:21:471 (1) - remove this finish here. not good to spam that applause when nothing is really happening..
00:22:017 (5) - mm like since the music happens in 4's you should nc this like you did with 00:19:290 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - and 00:22:562 (1,2,3) -
00:22:835 (3,1) - and yea again, no emphasis
00:24:471 (1) - remove nc
00:24:744 (3) - add nc
00:25:017 (1) - remove nc
00:25:017 (1,3) - blanket
00:25:290 (3) - downbeat needs to have a nc to place emphasis on it since it also has a finish. tonnes of nc errors in this map. the basics to it is keeping something consistent that makes sense
00:26:790 (2,2) - stack or overlap these
00:28:835 (1) - more nc problems. not gonna point them out anymore
00:31:153 (3,1) - overlaps weirdly
00:34:017 (1) - this is pretty much out of playfield and it overlaps a lot of the HP bar
00:41:108 (1) - why does this need an nc. also it would look a lot nicer as a curve using 3 slider points
00:51:471 (5) - curve
00:52:016 (1) - why random ncs
00:55:835 (1) - same thing i mentioned at the start where the white tick is the one that needs to be clicked to follow the music like u have here 00:59:107 (1,3)
01:11:108 (2) - why no mario going WEW or any applause?
01:27:607 (2,3,1,2) - why reduce dc to an almost stack?
01:48:199 (1) - let some of the outline show. currently its like a blob
01:50:380 (1) - this slider looks bad imo

a lot of my mod just repeats itself throughout the map. i think you need to do a lot of work on nc's, adding emphasis to important notes, and structure to make the map look nicer overall. anyways gl!
Topic Starter
Fanteer
thanks for mod.
I fixed some things. Also, you say I will fix other diffs



Pentori wrote:

hi. from my queue
you requested i mod End

[General]
you know that according to RC only your highest diff can have a custom name. or if your difficulty naming convention suits a theme then thats ok too. but right now you have End and Incredible End. so i don't think this is allowed
---
you also should honestly clean up your map. i noticed that the timing isn't the same in all diffs and tonnes of timing points are unsnapped. i assumed you changed your offset but didn't change your timing points with it. you can do this by hitting Ctrl + A in the timing menu and moving them all by a set offset.
hitsound4.wav is unused
images (1).jpg is unused

[End]
00:01:426 (1) - this spinners end is stupidly loud when theres no sound. i'd turn it down
00:04:971 (5,1) - the distance is awkwardly close here
00:05:653 (1) - why don't this end on blue tick like you did with 00:03:471 (1) . this lets 00:06:199 - be clickable like 00:07:290 (7)
00:07:835 (1) - ^
00:10:017 (1) - ^ and yea you literally did this every slider so u should fix that
00:17:108 (2,3) - and swap these
00:17:653 (4,5) - ^
00:20:926 (1) - this ds should be the most to place emphasis on the downbeat yet to me it looks pretty small
00:21:471 (1) - remove this finish here. not good to spam that applause when nothing is really happening..
00:22:017 (5) - mm like since the music happens in 4's you should nc this like you did with 00:19:290 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - and 00:22:562 (1,2,3) -
00:22:835 (3,1) - and yea again, no emphasis
00:24:471 (1) - remove nc
00:24:744 (3) - add nc
00:25:017 (1) - remove nc
00:25:017 (1,3) - blanket
00:25:290 (3) - downbeat needs to have a nc to place emphasis on it since it also has a finish. tonnes of nc errors in this map. the basics to it is keeping something consistent that makes sense
00:26:790 (2,2) - stack or overlap these
00:28:835 (1) - more nc problems. not gonna point them out anymore
00:31:153 (3,1) - overlaps weirdly
00:34:017 (1) - this is pretty much out of playfield and it overlaps a lot of the HP bar
00:41:108 (1) - why does this need an nc. also it would look a lot nicer as a curve using 3 slider points
00:51:471 (5) - curve
00:52:016 (1) - why random ncs
00:55:835 (1) - same thing i mentioned at the start where the white tick is the one that needs to be clicked to follow the music like u have here 00:59:107 (1,3)
01:11:108 (2) - why no mario going WEW or any applause?
01:27:607 (2,3,1,2) - why reduce dc to an almost stack?
01:48:199 (1) - let some of the outline show. currently its like a blob
01:50:380 (1) - this slider looks bad imo

a lot of my mod just repeats itself throughout the map. i think you need to do a lot of work on nc's, adding emphasis to important notes, and structure to make the map look nicer overall. anyways gl!
[_Chichinya_]
can i make a taiko GD for u? :O!!
Pippi Longsocks
Hi from #modreq :D
[Normal]
CS should be 3 since 2.75 bit too big and makes Normal diff to easy.CS 3 makes map bit more challenging :D
[Insane]
01:16:153-slider has odd hitsound that makes me kinda puke.Change it to something softer.
[Incomprehensible]
Some jumps are way too hard for this map,so get the a little bit closer,those are jumps around 30 and 40 seconds after map starts

All i could get since im a new modder :D
Good luck with ranked 8-)
tatemae
Привет.
Интересно, я бы получил кудоску лишь из-за того, если бы сказал, что у тебя получилось гораздо лучше чем у диггера? :D

00:04:017 (1,2,3) - почему разное расстояние 00:03:471 (1) - и зачем стакать с концом ну прям уже вначале мапы, места же куча.
00:04:017 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - рандом нк
00:06:199 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - опять разный спейс, это сбивает. И сделай их более симметричными.
00:17:653 (3,1) - оверлапать не обязательно было
00:35:653 (5) - здесь же звука нет
00:40:562 (1) - некрасиво выглядит, хотя бы 2 слайдерпоинт опусти ниже немножк
Я заметил, что ты юзаешь часто два слайдера 00:47:108 (1) - 00:45:471 (2) - просто копипастить их не вариант. Попробуй разнообразить
00:52:017 (1,2) - можно было бланкет сделать
00:52:699 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - сделать симметрично по сетке
00:53:653 (1) - рованенько в центр
00:58:017 (1,1,2) - классный кисласлайдер, да еще и закрыт стаком, его же не видно
01:02:926 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - не очень симпатично
01:07:699 (4,5) - оверлап
01:19:835 (1) - я не буду считать сколько вот таких слайдеров у тебя, но их очень много, разнообразь
01:26:380 (1) - ^
01:43:835 (1) - но не так разнообразить, он не очень смотрится
01:44:926 (6) - нк что ли

В общем, удачки тебе)
Topic Starter
Fanteer

SherryCherry wrote:

Привет.
Интересно, я бы получил кудоску лишь из-за того, если бы сказал, что у тебя получилось гораздо лучше чем у диггера? :DСпс :)

00:04:017 (1,2,3) - почему разное расстояние а зачем его делать одинаковым ?00:03:471 (1) - и зачем стакать с концом ну прям уже вначале мапы, места же куча. В том то и дело, что некуда ставить. справа неудобно будет на сингл тапчики переходить, если выше поставлю то некрасиво. Ниже ставить смысла нет изза того что очень медленная часть идет.
00:04:017 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - рандом нк Ну как бы 2 слайдера и нота как маленький паттерн, а потом идет отделные сингл тапы
00:06:199 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - опять разный спейс, это сбивает. И сделай их более симметричными. Ну как бы 7 стар, я могу по углам ставить ноты, но еще не та часть просто :) А насчет симметрии, я не понимаю зачем там делать симметрию, + скучно.
00:17:653 (3,1) - оверлапать не обязательно было Тут можно очень многое расписать тебе. Начнем с того что эта нота 00:18:199 (1) - не в комбо с прошлой ноты - следовательно фолоупоинта к ней идти не будет. Если я поставлю в другое место эту ноту к примеру в нижнюю часть то это будет джамп без фолоупоинта , а такой джамп некрасивый + мне эту ноту надо поставить в такое место где последующий слайдер мог бы норм выглядеть,Но если на эту ноту будут много жаловатся, то я найду другое место ей.
00:35:653 (5) - здесь же звука нет Во первых есть, Да он тихий очень, но свободный 1 тик без звука будет сложно прочитать, я уже кидал пацанам 2к мапу, они согласились с таким слайдером.
00:40:562 (1) - некрасиво выглядит, хотя бы 2 слайдерпоинт опусти ниже немножк Ну да, ты прав. Я сделал его прямым под музыку
Я заметил, что ты юзаешь часто два слайдера 00:47:108 (1) - 00:45:471 (2) - просто копипастить их не вариант. Попробуй разнообразить Ну понятное дело полукруглые слайдеры будут похожы, но я их не копировал, максимум что я копировал это 2 тайминг поинта под 1 бит секции. Я их не копирую !!!
00:52:017 (1,2) - можно было бланкет сделать Я и так оверлапнул 2 слайдера, думаю еще нота сверху точно испортит эту картину, но я поменяю положение ноты немного чтобы не возникало такого.
00:52:699 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - сделать симметрично по сетке Окей подровнял
00:53:653 (1) - рованенько в центр
00:58:017 (1,1,2) - классный кисласлайдер, да еще и закрыт стаком, его же не видно ОК поменял положение
01:02:926 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - не очень симпатично Ну я хз, вроде нормально получилось типо крадратом заканчиваю и другой начинаю
01:07:699 (4,5) - оверлап ОК
01:19:835 (1) - я не буду считать сколько вот таких слайдеров у тебя, но их очень много, разнообразь Что поделать , когда они подходят под музыку
01:26:380 (1) - ^ Повторяю, они у меня в музыку, я не юзаю похожих джампов и это самое главное
01:43:835 (1) - но не так разнообразить, он не очень смотрится Поменял
01:44:926 (6) - нк что ли Ну это тройная звезда, не вижу смысла ставить нк, чтобы не путать людей

В общем, удачки тебе)
Спс за мелкий мод, на самом деле не сильно он помог мапе, но ответ на вопрос вышеописанный - Частично !))
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply