forum

Quarks (kradness&Camellia) - Intro + Dualive

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxy Grandpa
Hi, NM from my queue, sorry for the delay.

This song is so good @_@

Beako only had the intro? seems kinda... less of a collab than i would have thought .-.

• [Immagination]
  1. 00:30:955 (1,2,3) - You should move this down so 2 can overlap with the end of 00:32:061 (1) -
  2. 01:01:271 (1,2,3) - Heres theres a very faint sound on 01:01:982 - and if you were to do something like for there and for 01:02:534 (1,2,3) - here something like It captures the full sound and still keeps the flow.
  3. 02:48:293 - Add a circle here, in between 1 and 3
  4. 02:53:109 (1,2,3) - Try
  5. 04:58:162 (3) - I feel like this could be a stream or something instead, there's a lot of stuff going on in the background.
  6. 05:08:977 (1) - A spinner i feel doesn't work here, I think a longer slider would work better.
  7. 05:44:109 - Just a tiny note for Ultima Fox, I think this should be on the screen for longer than a flash.
Again, sorry for the delay, busy week. I love this song and good luck!
Topic Starter
brdzxh

FoxyGrandpa wrote:

This song is so good @_@

Beako only had the intro? seems kinda... less of a collab than i would have thought .-. used to be a three man collab before, but after some arguments I decided to remap the last the part myself

• [Immagination]
  1. 02:48:293 - Add a circle here, in between 1 and 3 done
  2. 02:53:109 (1,2,3) - Try no, but I removed the single and moved the last slider a bit back and extended it, so its much better now
  3. 04:58:162 (3) - I feel like this could be a stream or something instead, there's a lot of stuff going on in the background. fine as it is since I am following the wub
  4. 05:08:977 (1) - A spinner i feel doesn't work here, I think a longer slider would work better. A slow slder could work, but I think the spinner is fine
  5. 05:44:109 - Just a tiny note for Ultima Fox, I think this should be on the screen for longer than a flash. Unless I cant figure it out myself, I will let him know
sunui

FoxyGrandpa wrote:

This song is so good @_@

Beako only had the intro? seems kinda... less of a collab than i would have thought .-.

• [Immagination]
  1. 00:30:955 (1,2,3) - You should move this down so 2 can overlap with the end of 00:32:061 (1) -
    Sure, why not. Change applied.
  2. 01:01:271 (1,2,3) - Heres theres a very faint sound on 01:01:982 - and if you were to do something like for there and for 01:02:534 (1,2,3) - here something like It captures the full sound and still keeps the flow.
    I've applied the change to the whole kiai part :D
Ty for the mod <3 I only did the intro cause I can't map that well.
Spork Lover
Heya mah scandinavian comrade, time to drink some julebrus and do a M4M, leggo! :^)

Imagination

Metadata, song setup and stats seems good as far as I can see :)

Instead of a typical "add a suggestion"-type of mod, I feel that I instead need to give general guidelines instead :3

Generally + Structure and aesthetics
Alright, so, generally, there are, to say it nicely, a fair share of structural flaws and rhythmic flaws in most of this map. It feels unpolished, and that hurts playability in some parts as well. As an example, there is (Beako) stuff like 00:29:534 (1,2,3) - that would benefit a lot more from a "copy-paste" kind of pattern, where you make a slider, copy it, and then rotate it 120 degrees, and that copy-paste logic is really good for creating nice aesthetics for your patterns :)
For brdzxh, there are similar situations where aesthetics need polishing, like on 01:56:267 (5,1,2), where the curvy slider doesn't serve much of a purpose apart from "being curvy". If you do curvy sliders like those, highly consider not making them so sharp during turns, that the borders make an asymmetrical pattern (Lemme try to show it in paint: https://gyazo.com/bc3bca095714e402b66e5680ac839903)
On top of this, the sliders as a whole rarely do anything aesthetically to other notes, like blankets/perfect overlaps etc, and therefore feel very random. Here's an example, where sliders like those are NOT random (Because of (here sharp) blankets and symmetrical curves (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5647306))
What I'm basically trying to get at, is that if you create some gimmicky/special kinds of sliders, make sure that they have a purpose other than being gimmicky/special :3. Variety and structure is key <3

Rhythm:
As I said before, there are also rhythmic flaws, and those are part of:
1: Overmapping
2: Undermapping
3: Emphasis issues
4: Inconsistency

1:
An example of overmapping (1) is a part like 01:01:982 (2,6) - , where you map 1/4's that don't exist in the music. It's allowed to do extra beats if they act as an "improvised rhythm" to the music (One of the most used mapping styles in Taiko for example lol), but in this situation, this isn't the case. There are a lot of beats (ESPECIALLY THE DRUM!) that can be followed instead of (in this case specifically) the electronic melody sound 01:02:534 (1) - like here. If you want some ideas, feel free to get me a poke :3

2:
An example of undermapping (2) is a part like 02:01:951 (1,1,1,2,3) - where you can use almost twice as many notes without it hurting (It's hard to explain in detail without creating a whole rhythm sheet, but there are beats in the background that are better to follow (If you want a detailed explanation, message me, 'cause it would take a while here :3)

3:
An example of wrong emphasis/wrong timing (3) is something like 04:46:635 (3) - . Here, we have a slider, in which the beat the on a white tick. Generally (And I say generally, 'cause it's not always the case), you need to make sure the white tick is clickable. As soon as a sliderend/arrow has a say with the white tick, it often feels off. There are a lot of those, and I'd advice to look into all of these types of emphasis issues :D

4:
An example of inconsistency (4) is something like 01:37:903 (1,4) - , where you have a similar beat, but two sliders that start in different spots. All of those kinds of parts should be changed somehow ^^ (Even though this is not a major one)
For inconsistency, it can also have to do with inconsistent patterns between two similar sections that are MINUTES apart, like using completely different beats.

Good tools to use in general: (IMPORTANT!)
Copy-paste - By copy-paste, I don't mean copy 5 seconds onto a different section as well, I mean copy-paste single sliders/jumps etc. I addressed this to Beako in the Generally section, and I hope it makes some sort of sense there ;o
The "Slider to stream" command - The Slider to stream command is to be used almost every time you create a stream. General rule of thumb: Only use 1 SOFT anchor to make the slider for the stream section, and if you want a turn in your stream, transfer another slider, or COPY-PASTE that pattern :^)

Final thoughts:
I feel the need to address that mods as a whole cannot do more than polish stuff that is already there, and all of the issues that are present, are not always easy to "mod away", you basically just have to rework entire patterns for creating high quality mapsets :).
Try as much as you can to create as many structured patterns as you possibly can (Basically, always have a reason to angle a slider a certain way, or place a note in a certain spot, could be an overlap, a perfect square pattern, a blanket (Can be ANY kind of blanket!!), a triangluar aesthetic pattern, a star etc. etc. etc. There are endless options.

TL;DR:
A lot of flaws that imo aren't fixable with mods alone, you need to do a lot of self-modding and remapping to get this map to a state where it's rankable (Also keep in mind that the ranking standards are really high!)
Ask questions like "Will this note benefit more from being higher/lower spacing?" and "If I place the slider on this timestamp, does it emphasize the music well enough?" etc. etc. :)

I mentioned quite a mouthful, I know, but I hope that I made sense out of all of this xD
Feel free to message me in-game, if you want more help at a later time, I'll be glad to help you guys out :^)
C ya later, and please leave me feedback so I can improve, thanks <3 >//<
Topic Starter
brdzxh

Spork Lover wrote:

Heya mah scandinavian comrade, time to drink some julebrus and do a M4M, leggo! :^) Skål!

Imagination

Instead of a typical "add a suggestion"-type of mod, I feel that I instead need to give general guidelines instead :3

Alright, so, generally, there are, to say it nicely, a fair share of structural flaws and rhythmic flaws in most of this map. It feels unpolished, and that hurts playability in some parts as well. As an example, there is (Beako) stuff like 00:29:534 (1,2,3) - that would benefit a lot more from a "copy-paste" kind of pattern, where you make a slider, copy it, and then rotate it 120 degrees, and that copy-paste logic is really good for creating nice aesthetics for your patterns :)
For brdzxh, there are similar situations where aesthetics need polishing, like on 01:56:267 (5,1,2), where the curvy slider doesn't serve much of a purpose apart from "being curvy". If you do curvy sliders like those, highly consider not making them so sharp during turns, that the borders make an asymmetrical pattern (Lemme try to show it in paint: https://gyazo.com/bc3bca095714e402b66e5680ac839903)
On top of this, the sliders as a whole rarely do anything aesthetically to other notes, like blankets/perfect overlaps etc, and therefore feel very random. Here's an example, where sliders like those are NOT random (Because of (here sharp) blankets and symmetrical curves (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5647306))
What I'm basically trying to get at, is that if you create some gimmicky/special kinds of sliders, make sure that they have a purpose other than being gimmicky/special :3. Variety and structure is key <3 That slider that you pointed was made considering the vocals, but I guess I didnt think about overlaps and such, but at the same time this part in general feels fine as it is rhythm-wise, or else it feels overmapped - but I agree the sliders in this part needs some work

Rhythm:

1:
An example of overmapping (1) is a part like 01:01:982 (2,6) - , where you map 1/4's that don't exist in the music. It's allowed to do extra beats if they act as an "improvised rhythm" to the music (One of the most used mapping styles in Taiko for example lol), but in this situation, this isn't the case. There are a lot of beats (ESPECIALLY THE DRUM!) that can be followed instead of (in this case specifically) the electronic melody sound 01:02:534 (1) - like here. If you want some ideas, feel free to get me a poke :3

2:
An example of undermapping (2) is a part like 02:01:951 (1,1,1,2,3) - where you can use almost twice as many notes without it hurting (It's hard to explain in detail without creating a whole rhythm sheet, but there are beats in the background that are better to follow (If you want a detailed explanation, message me, 'cause it would take a while here :3) Didn't really know what to map to map here, so I tried to do some sliders that would put emphasis on the vocals, but they felt weird either way. Will look into this place

3:
An example of wrong emphasis/wrong timing (3) is something like 04:46:635 (3) - . Here, we have a slider, in which the beat the on a white tick. Generally (And I say generally, 'cause it's not always the case), you need to make sure the white tick is clickable. As soon as a sliderend/arrow has a say with the white tick, it often feels off. There are a lot of those, and I'd advice to look into all of these types of emphasis issues :D It is not a major probnlem, but yeah it feels off when there is a strong beat at the end of a slider; will look into those too

4:
An example of inconsistency (4) is something like 01:37:903 (1,4) - , where you have a similar beat, but two sliders that start in different spots. All of those kinds of parts should be changed somehow ^^ (Even though this is not a major one)
For inconsistency, it can also have to do with inconsistent patterns between two similar sections that are MINUTES apart, like using completely different beats.

Copy-paste - By copy-paste, I don't mean copy 5 seconds onto a different section as well, I mean copy-paste single sliders/jumps etc. I addressed this to Beako in the Generally section, and I hope it makes some sort of sense there ;o
The "Slider to stream" command - The Slider to stream command is to be used almost every time you create a stream. General rule of thumb: Only use 1 SOFT anchor to make the slider for the stream section, and if you want a turn in your stream, transfer another slider, or COPY-PASTE that pattern :^) Using slider to stream is fine most of the time but I prefer to it without just to make sure the shape and spacing is alright and I believe the streams (in my part atleast) feels fine.

Final thoughts:
I feel the need to address that mods as a whole cannot do more than polish stuff that is already there, and all of the issues that are present, are not always easy to "mod away", you basically just have to rework entire patterns for creating high quality mapsets :).
Try as much as you can to create as many structured patterns as you possibly can (Basically, always have a reason to angle a slider a certain way, or place a note in a certain spot, could be an overlap, a perfect square pattern, a blanket (Can be ANY kind of blanket!!), a triangluar aesthetic pattern, a star etc. etc. etc. There are endless options. There will be a lot of work to fix the issues you addressed above and some already-existing blankets will have to disappear :o - But on the bright side, there are still room to improve the map

TL;DR:
A lot of flaws that imo aren't fixable with mods alone, you need to do a lot of self-modding and remapping to get this map to a state where it's rankable (Also keep in mind that the ranking standards are really high!)
Ask questions like "Will this note benefit more from being higher/lower spacing?" and "If I place the slider on this timestamp, does it emphasize the music well enough?" etc. etc. :) I feel like the kiai sections are fine for the most part, and the parts in between needs work in terms undermapping and wrong emphasis

I mentioned quite a mouthful, I know, but I hope that I made sense out of all of this xD
Feel free to message me in-game, if you want more help at a later time, I'll be glad to help you guys out :^)
Absolutely very helpful! Will take some time to perfect the map though, will most likely message you in-game if I am in need of help :D
sunui

Spork Lover wrote:

Heya mah scandinavian comrade, time to drink some julebrus and do a M4M, leggo! :^)

Imagination

Nice suggestion, I've applied it to multiple parts. :D
What I'm basically trying to get at, is that if you create some gimmicky/special kinds of sliders, make sure that they have a purpose other than being gimmicky/special :3. Variety and structure is key <3

Rhythm:

1:
I've removed the overmapped parts everywhere, but I'm not sure what to do with the second piece of advice :S
2:
An example of undermapping (2) is a part like 02:01:951 (1,1,1,2,3) - where you can use almost twice as many notes without it hurting (It's hard to explain in detail without creating a whole rhythm sheet, but there are beats in the background that are better to follow (If you want a detailed explanation, message me, 'cause it would take a while here :3)

3:
An example of wrong emphasis/wrong timing (3) is something like 04:46:635 (3) - . Here, we have a slider, in which the beat the on a white tick. Generally (And I say generally, 'cause it's not always the case), you need to make sure the white tick is clickable. As soon as a sliderend/arrow has a say with the white tick, it often feels off. There are a lot of those, and I'd advice to look into all of these types of emphasis issues :D
I saw some sliders ending on white ticks in my part too, but I'm not sure what to do with them. I think it fits with the electronic part, although there is a drum at the end. If you read this, mind helping me out? :x
4:
The first thing you've mentioned has already been applied to most of the map. I think that one slider had eluded me :< I believe my part is consistent. If not, mind showing me?
I should start using this a lot more :O I'll definitely use this more in the future (If I still map things :P)
The "Slider to stream" command - The Slider to stream command is to be used almost every time you create a stream. General rule of thumb: Only use 1 SOFT anchor to make the slider for the stream section, and if you want a turn in your stream, transfer another slider, or COPY-PASTE that pattern :^)

Final thoughts:
Try as much as you can to create as many structured patterns as you possibly can (Basically, always have a reason to angle a slider a certain way, or place a note in a certain spot, could be an overlap, a perfect square pattern, a blanket (Can be ANY kind of blanket!!), a triangluar aesthetic pattern, a star etc. etc. etc. There are endless options.
I guess there are many things I should change, huh? I took some time to make more patterns and I hope it looks better now.
TL;DR:
Ask questions like "Will this note benefit more from being higher/lower spacing?" and "If I place the slider on this timestamp, does it emphasize the music well enough?" etc. etc. :)

This mod was very helpful <3 I like the tips on how to make the map look better a lot and it gave me a better idea of how mapping should be in general. Thank you so much!
Spork Lover
Yo, I'm glad I could help, and yes, contact me in-game if you have questions, 'cause I do see that there are a few things where there's some confusion :3

For undermapping, I think I didn't explain myself well enough, so I'll mention that here, it's basically that you make sections with equal intensity a lot slower than what's needed (02:46:162 (1,2,1,2) - This is one of them, stuff like jumps flow a lot better and add more intensity to this kiai)
Topic Starter
brdzxh

Spork Lover wrote:

Yo, I'm glad I could help, and yes, contact me in-game if you have questions, 'cause I do see that there are a few things where there's some confusion :3

For undermapping, I think I didn't explain myself well enough, so I'll mention that here, it's basically that you make sections with equal intensity a lot slower than what's needed (02:46:162 (1,2,1,2) - This is one of them, stuff like jumps flow a lot better and add more intensity to this kiai)
Ok, sorry for my delay on your map; I got silenced I couldnt post to the forums xd; will do now

As for the emphasis issues, most if not all of them that I found are fixed. As for the undermapping as you mentioned in your first post, I changed the part you listed, but I looked through the map again and I am satisfied how it is for the time being. The one you mentioned in this post however, I disagree with it. I have my reasons for some of the undermapping, and in this case its because the rhythm changes to a calmer part (even though its still intense, it can't be compared to the rest of the kiai), so I thought I would make a part that flows fine and is a bit less intense than the rest.

Thank you so much for the mod though, really gave me a lot of insight!
-jordan-
Random mod passing by. I hope this helps you improve your already amazing and interesting map :).

[Imagination]

SPOILER
01:00:640 (1,2) - I'd recommend replacing these sliders with 4 circles of the same rhythm.

02:32:267 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Flip this horizontally so it spins clockwise unlike the square jump section before it. I'm gonna guess and say you're a counter clockwise spinner ;). Tell me if I'm right. If you did this you'd probably have to change the positions of 02:36:056 (1,2) - as well.

02:56:267 (1,2,3) - Skipping out on interesting lyrical rhythms, where you don't skip them here 03:06:372 (1,2,3,4).

02:59:109 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I like this accelerating stream but a 1/2 slider at 02:59:425 (5) - would fit better. Also, the 1 beat break it leaves here is appropriate in my opinion, but if you dislike it you could fill it in with a 1/4 reverse slider starting and ending on the blue ticks.

03:14:583 (1,2,1) - I can't tell whether you tried to map the wubs here, but you should place some better sliders here to interpret them better. Here is a poor example. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5652594. The same wub pattern happens a couple of times throughout the map and i think that similar sliders should also be implemented in these sections. You also sometimes map this with 2 1/2 sliders in some sections and in others with 2 3/4 sliders which is strange, and should be changed imo.

04:19:477 (2) - This feels like it should be switched to a 1/4 reverse slider.

04:32:267 (7,1) - For a map thats constantly moving, this feels weird and out of place. Maybe something like this would be better suited. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5652548

05:12:530 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Just a suggestion. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5652749 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5652752
Ongaku
the M4M, from my queue

[General]

A lot of very awkward patterning. I will mention some, or maybe a lot. Also, please redo your hitsounds, its everywhere and needs more work.

[Imagination]

Beako
- 01:01:271 (1,2) - This feels very uncomfortable to play because 01:01:271 (1) - ends on a huge emphasis point, it just ruins the momentum. This applies for all the similar pattern, and I suggest you fix it.

- 01:20:061 (1) - Very unnecessary NC.

The rest will be for brdzxh.

- 01:41:819 (1) - The spinner should end 01:44:267 - , and the sliders should start 01:44:425 - . Please change it to that, it would make more sense.

- 01:45:688 (4) - The change in pattern should transition here, not 01:46:004 - , and that applies for other similar patterns, I suggest you fix that.

- 02:44:267 (1,2) - Distance these more, it'll ruin the momentum and experience of the map.

- 03:09:846 (2,1,2,3,4) - Too messy, clean it up a little bit more.

- 03:22:477 (1) - Unnecessary NC.

- 03:32:504 (4,5) - 1/4 sliders starting on blue tick is bad here, don't do this.

- 04:19:004 (3) - The NC should start on this slider since its where the DS changes.

- 04:20:977 (1) - This is just lazy, don't put a spinner here, just map it.

- 05:08:977 (1) - Again, a spinner will not fit here, map it instead.

- 05:08:977 (1) - It is unrankable to go under 20% in volume.

[Conclusion]

This needs a lot more clean up and a lot more work before you can qualify this. Needs more polishing on the sliders and fixing on the NC. Other than that, its nice. Good luck.
sunui

-Jordan- wrote:

Random mod passing by. I hope this helps you improve your already amazing and interesting map :).

[Imagination]

01:00:640 (1,2) - I'd recommend replacing these sliders with 4 circles of the same rhythm.
I only changed the first slider, because there are only 3 drum sounds here: 01:00:640 - 01:00:797 - 01:00:955 - but none here: 01:01:113 - which is why I'm keeping the second slider.
Thanks for the small mod on my part :>
sunui

Ongaku wrote:

the M4M, from my queue

[General]

A lot of very awkward patterning. I will mention some, or maybe a lot. Also, please redo your hitsounds, its everywhere and needs more work.

[Imagination]

- 01:01:271 (1,2) - This feels very uncomfortable to play because 01:01:271 (1) - ends on a huge emphasis point, it just ruins the momentum. This applies for all the similar pattern, and I suggest you fix it.
I was really unsure about those parts, but I think I will just make those sliders end a tick earlier and place a circle at the end.
- 01:20:061 (1) - Very unnecessary NC.
It must've snuck in my part when I copy pasted a slider :< Didn't see, thanks!

[Conclusion]

This needs a lot more clean up and a lot more work before you can qualify this. Needs more polishing on the sliders and fixing on the NC. Other than that, its nice. Good luck.
Topic Starter
brdzxh

Ongaku wrote:

the M4M, from my queue

[General]

A lot of very awkward patterning. I will mention some, or maybe a lot. Also, please redo your hitsounds, its everywhere and needs more work. noob hitsounder here, I did my best; but I cleaned up some unnecessary hitsounds

[Imagination]

- 01:41:819 (1) - The spinner should end 01:44:267 - , and the sliders should start 01:44:425 - . Please change it to that, it would make more sense. done

- 01:45:688 (4) - The change in pattern should transition here, not 01:46:004 - , and that applies for other similar patterns, I suggest you fix that. will look into this part later

- 02:44:267 (1,2) - Distance these more, it'll ruin the momentum and experience of the map. fixed

- 03:09:846 (2,1,2,3,4) - Too messy, clean it up a little bit more. done

- 03:22:477 (1) - Unnecessary NC. fixed

- 03:32:504 (4,5) - 1/4 sliders starting on blue tick is bad here, don't do this. I think they are fine - they might a bit unexpected but they fit the music imo

- 04:19:004 (3) - The NC should start on this slider since its where the DS changes. fixed

- 04:20:977 (1) - This is just lazy, don't put a spinner here, just map it. I think it looks kinda cool, but I might change it later as you suggested

- 05:08:977 (1) - Again, a spinner will not fit here, map it instead. same as above

- 05:08:977 (1) - It is unrankable to go under 20% in volume. fixed

[Conclusion]

Thanks a lot for the mod! Will get back to mod yours asap
lit120
sorry for being so late D:

[imagination]
  1. the hitsounds set aren't pretty right for this
  2. 00:44:850 (1,2,3,4,1) - these spacing aren't consistent here ya know?
  3. 01:20:376 (3,5) - this doesn't fit rly well to the circle for (5)'s slider
  4. 01:44:425 - 02:04:004 - i'd suggest you to lower the SV to 0.75x on this part since it's just a calm section part
  5. 01:57:688 (3,4,5) - i'd suggest you to lower the spacing here
  6. 02:01:951 (1) - setting a finish here doesn't make any sense to the song here
  7. 02:09:214 (4,1) - make the spacing more further
  8. 02:40:477 (1,2,3,4) - try this http://puu.sh/qrPIy/05a4f20458.jpg
  9. 02:49:635 (2) - NC it for SV changes
  10. 03:00:530 (1,2,3,4,5) - this is so fishy for a note placement cuz they don't fit rly well even the flow too
  11. 04:01:319 (1,2,3,4) - same reason
  12. 04:12:846 (2) - try not to stack this and move it to somewhere else cuz it feels like weird to have a stop first then moving to other notes :/
  13. 04:12:056 (6) - NC
  14. 04:22:635 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - this spacing isn't rly consistent for a stream like this
  15. 05:01:951 (1,2,3,4) - same reason
  16. 05:08:109 (1) - remove NC, then 05:08:267 (2) - NC this
  17. 05:44:109 - add a note here to execute the ending of the song here
i think this map needs a lot of work cuz basically, there are a lot of awkward patterning and the flow as well
sunui

lit120 wrote:

[imagination]
  1. the hitsounds set aren't pretty right for this
  2. 00:44:850 (1,2,3,4,1) - these spacing aren't consistent here ya know?
    Overlooked that :<
  3. 01:20:376 (3,5) - this doesn't fit rly well to the circle for (5)'s slider
    Made 5 blanket around 3
i think this map needs a lot of work cuz basically, there are a lot of awkward patterning and the flow as well
MisterDinner
get rekt

:V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V
The map seems a bit boring in my eyes, more variation in patterns could help
Some of the slider art could use some work, some of them are too erratic for the speed 01:07:587 (1) - like this, the slider is having a seizure while going the speed of light, plus the sound its mapped to is smooth
02:42:372 (1) - 03:02:583 (1) - the amount of streams is unsettling for some reason, maybe you could alternate between slider jumps and streams.
04:03:214 (1) - 04:13:319 (1) - theres tons in this part so the constant triples and 1/2 is unnecessary
01:41:218 (4) - snap the end of this slider to the next 1/8 tick, thats where the silence starts
05:24:056 (1) - 05:43:635 (5) - this end bit could be so much more than it is currently
03:42:372 (1) - 03:42:688 (2) - i think these should end at red ticks not blues.

Thats all i could see, its not bad.
Topic Starter
brdzxh

lit120 wrote:

[imagination]
  1. the hitsounds set aren't pretty right for this im noob hitsounder, i will see if I can work something out
  2. 01:44:425 - 02:04:004 - i'd suggest you to lower the SV to 0.75x on this part since it's just a calm section part ok
  3. 01:57:688 (3,4,5) - i'd suggest you to lower the spacing here oke
  4. 02:01:951 (1) - setting a finish here doesn't make any sense to the song here fixed
  5. 02:09:214 (4,1) - make the spacing more further its fine
  6. 02:40:477 (1,2,3,4) - try this http://puu.sh/qrPIy/05a4f20458.jpg I was unsure about this from the start, fixed all of it
  7. 02:49:635 (2) - NC it for SV changes okay
  8. 03:00:530 (1,2,3,4,5) - this is so fishy for a note placement cuz they don't fit rly well even the flow too I was unsure about this too, even tho it looks kinda cool, will look into it later
  9. 04:01:319 (1,2,3,4) - same reason ya
  10. 04:12:846 (2) - try not to stack this and move it to somewhere else cuz it feels like weird to have a stop first then moving to other notes :/ i get what you mean, but I am keeping it
  11. 04:12:056 (6) - NC ok
  12. 04:22:635 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - this spacing isn't rly consistent for a stream like this corrected it?
  13. 05:01:951 (1,2,3,4) - same reason ya
  14. 05:08:109 (1) - remove NC, then 05:08:267 (2) - NC this oke
  15. 05:44:109 - add a note here to execute the ending of the song here oke

MisterDinner wrote:

get rekt

Some of the slider art could use some work, some of them are too erratic for the speed 01:07:587 (1) - like this, the slider is having a seizure while going the speed of light, plus the sound its mapped to is smooth
02:42:372 (1) - 03:02:583 (1) - the amount of streams is unsettling for some reason, maybe you could alternate between slider jumps and streams. that require me to remap the whole thing, which is something that I am not going to do because this plays just fine and I am satisified with how its mapped.
04:03:214 (1) - 04:13:319 (1) - theres tons in this part so the constant triples and 1/2 is unnecessary ?
01:41:218 (4) - snap the end of this slider to the next 1/8 tick, thats where the silence starts the mp3 is a bit wrong, so theres not supposed to be complete silence, so its fine; I will fix the mp3 later
05:24:056 (1) - 05:43:635 (5) - this end bit could be so much more than it is currently nah, I like it - also mapping anything more would be considered overmapping because there are so many different sounds and if I try to follow them all its just going to be a bunch chaos
03:42:372 (1) - 03:42:688 (2) - i think these should end at red ticks not blues. its fine

thanks for the mods ^_^
sunui

MisterDinner wrote:

get rekt

I've taken a look at the sliders and made some of them more smooth :>

01:41:218 (4) - snap the end of this slider to the next 1/8 tick, thats where the silence starts
Done that for now, might have to change back when bird edits the mp3 :L

Mordred
I'm gay

02:36:670 (3) - very rankable
02:40:459 (1,2) - sliderstream mby
02:43:222 (1) - move closer to 02:43:301 (2) -
02:45:196 (2,3,4,5,1) - if you can find a way to make this go from the right to the left, that would be :ok_hand:
02:46:775 (1,2) - move NC to 2
02:50:248 (4,5) - nc at those should be gud enough (02:50:406 (1,1,1,1) - remove probs)
02:51:827 (2,3) - flows weird
02:57:512 (1) - rankable
03:02:012 (1) - :thonking:
03:12:591 (6) - move close to 03:12:670 (1) -
03:21:196 (13) - 2 kicksliders is cooler
03:22:301 (10) - don't put this so close to the previous slider
03:30:038 (2,3,4) - awkward flow
03:53:091 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - where are the LAnoot sliders (applies to the entire section)
04:01:301 (1,2) - repeats are gay
04:12:670 (1,2,3) - could be a stream
04:12:985 (3) - LAnoot slider pls
04:32:248 (7) - NC and make this a slider + remove NC from 04:32:485 (1) -
05:01:933 (1,2) - I still think repeats are gay
05:24:827 - skipped beat
05:25:775 - ^
some other spots after that ^
Skeep
00:15:827 (1,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6) - change pls thanks

don't forget kudosu :)
Topic Starter
brdzxh

Yoshino-- wrote:

I'm gay

02:36:670 (3) - very rankable ok doesnt look like cancer anymore
02:40:459 (1,2) - sliderstream mby good idea
02:43:222 (1) - move closer to 02:43:301 (2) - : ok_hand:
02:45:196 (2,3,4,5,1) - if you can find a way to make this go from the right to the left, that would be :ok_hand: oke
02:46:775 (1,2) - move NC to 2 ok
02:50:248 (4,5) - nc at those should be gud enough (02:50:406 (1,1,1,1) - remove probs) ok
02:51:827 (2,3) - flows weird changed
02:57:512 (1) - rankable yes
03:02:012 (1) - :thonking: yes
03:12:591 (6) - move close to 03:12:670 (1) - ok
03:21:196 (13) - 2 kicksliders is cooler yes
03:22:301 (10) - don't put this so close to the previous slider OK
03:30:038 (2,3,4) - awkward flow yea
03:53:091 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - where are the LAnoot sliders (applies to the entire section) is fastER
04:01:301 (1,2) - repeats are gay you
04:12:670 (1,2,3) - could be a stream oke
04:12:985 (3) - LAnoot slider pls ok
04:32:248 (7) - NC and make this a slider + remove NC from 04:32:485 (1) -
05:01:933 (1,2) - I still think repeats are gay ok mby i go change
05:24:827 - skipped beat nah would be overmapped then XD
05:25:775 - ^ Ye XD
some other spots after that ^
thanks man
Topic Starter
brdzxh

Skeep wrote:

00:15:827 (1,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6) - change pls thanks

don't forget kudosu :)
Tonairu
xd
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.