1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
low quality mod not even worth for m4m so here we go boiz

normie
  1. 00:05:947 (1) - maybe this can safely trim to 1/1 slider because intro's instruments was on 00:06:272 - and this can be more consistent how you mapped on 00:04:650 (1,2) -
  2. 00:20:704 (2,2) - idk touching isn't good imo
  3. 00:56:218 (6) - maybe just convert it to single circle, let's consider it's for a lowest diff, this is pretty looks spammed due to all 1/2 gaps on 00:55:245 (4,5,6,1,2,3) -
  4. 01:01:407 (6) - ^
  5. 01:02:704 (3,4) - idk this flow is pretty confusing for a new player, they prolly click the tail of 4. maybe this kind of shape can help for less-confusing
  6. 01:09:515 (1) - maybe can reduce the curve for sth flow thingy
  7. 01:18:596 (4,3) - this isn't really a problem but myocd tells me it shuld be stacked xd


hard
  1. 00:05:299 (2,2,3) - idk maybe they can be create some doritos :arrow:http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5210911
  2. 00:11:137 (5,1) - maybe swap NC regardless of some greenline there for be more consistent with prev. section 00:08:542 (1,2,3,4) -
  3. 00:27:353 (2,1) - hi blanket.jpg


insaen
  1. cs5 reminds me angelhoney lel
  2. 00:03:110 (5) - idk I don't really hear anything on the audio itself.
  3. 00:59:623 (2) - ctrl g this will create a better something spinning flow with 00:59:137 (1) - but nah nvm
  4. 01:03:677 (3) - hi blanket(2).jpg
  5. 01:12:596 (2,4) - this will be based on my shitty taste, maybe this slider can change to parallel with 01:12:110 (1) - for create something sexier flow for 01:12:920 (3) - since current 01:12:920 (3,4) - is kinda forced to move for player imo


uhh?
  1. saem as prev diff, there's no beat on 00:03:110 - imo
  2. 00:05:947 (1,2,3,4) - maybe this section should be more intense for pp jumps, not on 00:06:596 (5,6,7) - or maybe make them more balanced-looking liek move 00:06:110 (2,4) - to the right
    i can't rly mod and map insaen and extra 4give me


no kds if this is trash for u tytytyty
posted

how did you get these stars lol

  • [uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???]
  1. 00:03:028 (4,5) - why are you doing 2 kicksliders here lol, i mean this dont fit the music and is inconsistent with other part
  2. 00:26:055 (4,1) - this could move to 253 133 to blanket with 00:25:407 (2) - , and maybe you need to move 00:25:893 (3) - either
  3. 01:11:785 (5) - i would rather do this, so the blanket would look nicer
  4. 01:14:704 (1,2,3) - lol another penis XDD
  5. 01:19:569 (3) - NC here? just like what youve done at 00:17:299 (1) -
  6. 01:22:812 (3) - NC here to consist this part
  7. 01:24:110 (3,5,7) - maybe NC on these notes either to consist with the whole part XD
  • [insane????????????????????????????????????????????????????]
  1. awww CS5 is really necessary lol?
  2. 00:23:461 (3,1) - stack these would be nice, or make the spacing bigger like 00:39:028 (3,1) -
  3. 00:26:055 (4,1) - samu
  4. 01:00:434 (1) - make the sliderend stack with 01:01:407 (4) -


GL~
posted
(here is) the mod for your map?
[normal?]
  1. map could benefit from increased cs (maybe 3.3), just my personal preference tho
  2. 00:09:839 (1) - I think you could have it end on the previous red and then put a circle like with 00:07:245 (1,2)
  3. 01:02:704 (3,4) - a little weird overlap imo
  4. 01:13:893 - add circle here?
  5. 01:17:947 (3) - make into a 1/1 slider? the 2 circles thing is a little hard for normal players to hit properly, plus there is a sound not mapped on 01:18:272
[hard?]

  • no problems I can find :P, nice map
[insane?]
  1. y cs 5 lol
  2. 01:00:434 (1) - start this one further from 01:00:110 (4)?
  3. 00:55:245 (1) - ^
  4. 00:48:110 (1) - why so far from 00:47:785 (2), ik its a new combo, but could still be closer because its more than double the spacing for the next circle
[uhh?]

  • this diff seems fine as well :)
(sorry for) short mod xD?
(good luck) ranking your map?
posted
Mod from queue!

[Normal]

looks gr8

[Hard]

00:43:569 - I feel like a slower SV would be appropriate here but thats like super subjective, up to you

also looks gr8

[Insane]

00:17:299 (5,1) - Whenever there's a full break between notes between a circle and a slider, the spacing between the two varies throughout your map and I wanted to know if this was intentional. Like here you stack them, but then at 00:23:461 (3,1) - there's like a small gap, then 00:31:245 (4,1) - there's a mroe noticeable gap

the gap size seems to be random and I'd take a look at making those more consistent or w/e. Or not i guess I don't really know how intentional or not it is.

Other than that, map looks good.

[uhhhhh?////??]

01:11:785 (5,1) - is that supposed to be a blanket? Either way it's a weird shaping

[to conclude]

wow this mapset is really good

i apologize for the buster mod but i honestly just couldn't find many problems :\
posted
(mod) reply ?

HydroCannon13 wrote:

(here is) the mod for your map?
[normal?]
  1. map could benefit from increased cs (maybe 3.3), just my personal preference tho yep, i increased that
  2. 00:09:839 (1) - I think you could have it end on the previous red and then put a circle like with 00:07:245 (1,2) well, since the normal is the lowest diff, i'll try to avoid those kind of hard rythmn fopr begginers and since after this patern, got a hard rythmn already. No need to rekt newbies xD
  3. 01:02:704 (3,4) - a little weird overlap imo already, fixed
  4. 01:13:893 - add circle here? same as above, no need to rekt newbies xd I don't want to buff my normal lol
  5. 01:17:947 (3) - make into a 1/1 slider? the 2 circles thing is a little hard for normal players to hit properly, plus there is a sound not mapped on 01:18:272 ok added
[hard?]

  • no problems I can find :P, nice map
[insane?]
  1. y cs 5 lol
  2. 01:00:434 (1) - start this one further from 01:00:110 (4)? nuh, i loike that those kind of overlap are part of this diff
  3. 00:55:245 (1) - ^ ^
  4. 00:48:110 (1) - why so far from 00:47:785 (2), ik its a new combo, but could still be closer because its more than double the spacing for the next circle ok, changed that
[uhh?]

  • this diff seems fine as well :)
(sorry for) short mod xD?
(good luck) ranking your map?

SnowNiNo_ wrote:


how did you get these stars lol

  • [uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???]
  1. 00:03:028 (4,5) - why are you doing 2 kicksliders here lol, i mean this dont fit the music and is inconsistent with other part i really think it fits, otherwise it could be a triple.. But i tried those and I quit like them xd
  2. 00:26:055 (4,1) - this could move to 253 133 to blanket with 00:25:407 (2) - , and maybe you need to move 00:25:893 (3) - either aaaa i don't want to blanket here but it could be a good idea yeah, but aaa na
  3. 01:11:785 (5) - i would rather do this, so the blanket would look nicer oh yeah it could be, but I like the actual flow like that tbh
  4. 01:14:704 (1,2,3) - lol another penis XDD loooool
  5. 01:19:569 (3) - NC here? just like what youve done at 00:17:299 (1) - fixed
  6. 01:22:812 (3) - NC here to consist this part fixed
  7. 01:24:110 (3,5,7) - maybe NC on these notes either to consist with the whole part XD yeah no not here, since it's not the same rythmn, too much 1212 spam are lame xd
  • [insane????????????????????????????????????????????????????]
  1. awww CS5 is really necessary lol? yessssssssssssssssss
  2. 00:23:461 (3,1) - stack these would be nice, or make the spacing bigger like 00:39:028 (3,1) -
  3. 00:26:055 (4,1) - samu
  4. 01:00:434 (1) - make the sliderend stack with 01:01:407 (4) -
    ok i'll decline all this, because those stacks like that are part of this diff, and I like them. It's not fail stacks.. Same for the sliderend!


GL~

Akitoshi wrote:

low quality mod not even worth for m4m so here we go boiz

normie
  1. 00:05:947 (1) - maybe this can safely trim to 1/1 slider because intro's instruments was on 00:06:272 - and this can be more consistent how you mapped on 00:04:650 (1,2) - akitoshit 2 pro rythmn, fixed
  2. 00:20:704 (2,2) - idk touching isn't good imo flow is so gud mate
  3. 00:56:218 (6) - maybe just convert it to single circle, let's consider it's for a lowest diff, this is pretty looks spammed due to all 1/2 gaps on 00:55:245 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - 2pro4me fixed
  4. 01:01:407 (6) - ^ omg big fan
  5. 01:02:704 (3,4) - idk this flow is pretty confusing for a new player, they prolly click the tail of 4. maybe this kind of shape can help for less-confusing omg make be babies
  6. 01:09:515 (1) - maybe can reduce the curve for sth flow thingy sure honey
  7. 01:18:596 (4,3) - this isn't really a problem but myocd tells me it shuld be stacked xd ok just for u <3


hard
  1. 00:05:299 (2,2,3) - idk maybe they can be create some doritos aaaa no doritos here soz mate
  2. 00:11:137 (5,1) - maybe swap NC regardless of some greenline there for be more consistent with prev. section 00:08:542 (1,2,3,4) - ok cuite
  3. 00:27:353 (2,1) - hi blanket.jpg hi fixed.jpg


insaen
  1. cs5 reminds me angelhoney lel nice
  2. 00:03:110 (5) - idk I don't really hear anything on the audio itself. ok
  3. 00:59:623 (2) - ctrl g this will create a better something spinning flow with 00:59:137 (1) - but nah nvm so gud
  4. 01:03:677 (3) - hi blanket(2).jpg hi fixed2.jpg
  5. 01:12:596 (2,4) - this will be based on my shitty taste, maybe this slider can change to parallel with 01:12:110 (1) - for create something sexier flow for 01:12:920 (3) - since current 01:12:920 (3,4) - is kinda forced to move for player imo coool


uhh?
  1. saem as prev diff, there's no beat on 00:03:110 - imo done
  2. 00:05:947 (1,2,3,4) - maybe this section should be more intense for pp jumps, not on 00:06:596 (5,6,7) - or maybe make them more balanced-looking liek move 00:06:110 (2,4) - to the right this jump is fine, and fck pp
    i can't rly mod and map insaen and extra 4give me


no kds if this is trash for u tytytyty


(thanks) for the mods :?:
posted
Normal
-Your 2 notes comboing at some parts is triggering me so hard
-00:15:515 (2,3) - Ctrl+g fits the melody much better. Also ther'e nothing relevant at 00:15:839 - . Would say the same for 00:20:704 (2,3) -
-00:25:407 (1,2,3) - you could use 3/2 reverse to stop clicking for a bit

Hard
-00:04:650 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - Would be cool if you slow these sliders down a bit... and especially 00:43:569 - this section. but i'm weird so dunnno
-00:47:461 (2) - gross tbh xd
-00:59:623 (2,4,1,2) - This part feels a bit too forced imo. If you want to do stuff like that, try to spread them more
-01:07:893 (3,1,2,3) - similar happens here, but this even more noticeable ;;

Insane
-00:31:893 (2) - stack under 00:30:596 (2) - ? look prettier. right now 00:31:569 (1,2) - are too close
-01:02:542 (3) - around 482/185 feels a bit better?

uh
-00:28:001 (1,3) - move it 1 grid to the right, so it looks spaced similar to other patterns (like 00:24:110 (2,3) - ). my ocd is fatal
-00:53:623 (1,2) - i found this rhythm very weird in all diffs. because all you can hear are triples, but there's no like a stream or hold sound
-You have so much NCs that hp 6.2 feels so low..

What's this mania with blanketing everything lu
posted

Hobbes2 wrote:

Mod from queue!

[Normal]

looks gr8

[Hard]

00:43:569 - I feel like a slower SV would be appropriate here but thats like super subjective, up to you nah, i like to keep same DS in hards dunno why

also looks gr8

[Insane]

00:17:299 (5,1) - Whenever there's a full break between notes between a circle and a slider, the spacing between the two varies throughout your map and I wanted to know if this was intentional. Like here you stack them, but then at 00:23:461 (3,1) - there's like a small gap, then 00:31:245 (4,1) - there's a mroe noticeable gap As you can see the full stack like this are in all my other similar rythmn, and all the little spacing gap is an other rythmn.

the gap size seems to be random and I'd take a look at making those more consistent or w/e. Or not i guess I don't really know how intentional or not it is.
It's intentionnal xd
Other than that, map looks good.

[uhhhhh?////??]

01:11:785 (5,1) - is that supposed to be a blanket? Either way it's a weird shaping the shape is cool :(

[to conclude]

wow this mapset is really good

i apologize for the buster mod but i honestly just couldn't find many problems :\

don't apologize for mods omg>< thanks !!

Milan- wrote:

Normal
-Your 2 notes comboing at some parts is triggering me so hard yep, fixed
-00:15:515 (2,3) - Ctrl+g fits the melody much better. Also ther'e nothing relevant at 00:15:839 - . Would say the same for 00:20:704 (2,3) - no this rythmn that I actually use fits really well tbh, and in yours the clap is not clicable, and theres also barely a sound on the note you noticed xd
-00:25:407 (1,2,3) - you could use 3/2 reverse to stop clicking for a bit yes, it's cool

Hard
-00:04:650 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - Would be cool if you slow these sliders down a bit... and especially 00:43:569 - this section. but i'm weird so dunnno yeah i know but for this one i wanted to keep same SV, but yeah in future maps I'll do it for sure.. I don't wanna do it for this one
-00:47:461 (2) - gross tbh xd you're gross tbh
-00:59:623 (2,4,1,2) - This part feels a bit too forced imo. If you want to do stuff like that, try to spread them more i fixed some things, but I wanna keep the stack tho
-01:07:893 (3,1,2,3) - similar happens here, but this even more noticeable ;; i love this patern :(
Insane
-00:31:893 (2) - stack under 00:30:596 (2) - ? look prettier. right now 00:31:569 (1,2) - are too close fiuxed
-01:02:542 (3) - around 482/185 feels a bit better? done

uh
-00:28:001 (1,3) - move it 1 grid to the right, so it looks spaced similar to other patterns (like 00:24:110 (2,3) - ). my ocd is fatal nice
-00:53:623 (1,2) - i found this rhythm very weird in all diffs. because all you can hear are triples, but there's no like a stream or hold sound leave my next level patern alone xd, but yeah theres barely a stream audible lolol
-You have so much NCs that hp 6.2 feels so low..

What's this mania with blanketing everything lu BLANKETING IS LOV


Thanks for the mod guys!
posted
wtf 31 sp in one week more meme than historia
posted
(i'm) here?
posted
poeple are meme'ing by shooting stars xdd
posted
him4m

  • Hard

  1. 00:41:947 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - Why don't you map the same sound here as you did a couple times before already?
  2. 00:52:650 (1,2,3,4) - Move 3 further away from the slider, looks awkward right now. Suggestion: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5221339
  3. 01:08:866 (3,4) - Doesn't look great in my opinion, what about something like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5221326
  • Insane

  1. 00:07:731 (2) - Maybe move this one so that it's not completely stacked with the slider after it? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5221393
  2. 00:11:137 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not sure how I feel about this one.. it's awkward to play, at least make the notes visible behind the sliders?
  • uhh

  1. 01:23:785 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Make the DS of the jumps here increase every time, no reason to lower it at certain points like it is now.

That's all, hope it helps :)
posted
Hello from my queue!
I can't mod diff "uhh?", cause i'm not with modding extra diffs

00:04:650 (1,3) - It doesn't look nice :/
00:09:191 (4) - Make it 1/1 slider
00:46:164 (4) - I think 3/2 repeat slider sounds better
00:47:461 (5) - Move it to 00:47:785
I LOVE THIS DIFF <3 It's very good
00:05:461 (2) - What do you think at make it 1/2 repeat slider?
01:17:785 (2,3,4) - Make jumps here?


Sorry for short mod, but i wrote in my queue - I can't mod diffs with high SP :/.
Very nice map! GL in further mapping!
posted

Aia wrote:

him4m

  • Hard

  1. 00:41:947 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - Why don't you map the same sound here as you did a couple times before already? i wanted to change the rythmn here that's all
  2. 00:52:650 (1,2,3,4) - Move 3 further away from the slider, looks awkward right now. Suggestion: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5221339 yep fixed
  3. 01:08:866 (3,4) - Doesn't look great in my opinion, what about something like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5221326 fixed
  • Insane

  1. 00:07:731 (2) - Maybe move this one so that it's not completely stacked with the slider after it? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5221393 nah, it's part of the patern this stack
  2. 00:11:137 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not sure how I feel about this one.. it's awkward to play, at least make the notes visible behind the sliders? Yeah ok, I change the whole patern here, it looks more readable now, i guess lol
  • uhh

  1. 01:23:785 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Make the DS of the jumps here increase every time, no reason to lower it at certain points like it is now. It's not decreasing ?? And holding this jump is already a way to emphasis the moment, so nah I won't touch the spacing of this one.

That's all, hope it helps :)

Chalwa wrote:

Hello from my queue!
I can't mod diff "uhh?", cause i'm not with modding extra diffs

[normal?]
00:04:650 (1,3) - It doesn't look nice :/ really?
00:09:191 (4) - Make it 1/1 slider nah because the rythmn stops, and to keep consistency with the other patern before
00:46:164 (4) - I think 3/2 repeat slider sounds better no beacause i folow the ding ding ding
00:47:461 (5) - Move it to 00:47:785 ding ding ding

[insane?]00:05:461 (2) - What do you think at make it 1/2 repeat slider? nah i like this one
01:17:785 (2,3,4) - Make jumps here? no

Sorry for short mod, but i wrote in my queue - I can't mod diffs with high SP :/.
Very nice map! GL in further mapping!


thanks for the mods!
posted

Sotarks wrote:

poeple are meme'ing by shooting stars xdd
posted
ncie meme
  • [general]
  1. modding assistance said that
    • Duplicated (unused) storyboard file(s)
    (what) - could that be (sotarks).osb
    komiya mao - (can you) understand me (sotarks).osb

    • Unused hitsounds:
    normal-sliderslide.wav

    • Files unused:
    sb\bg2.jpg
    sb\particle.png
    sb\white.jpg
  2. your bg has 1366x756 probably it isn't acceptable within the framework of ranking criteries, pls try to find 1366x768 ver.
  3. 00:02:056 - dat red line must have same sample as green line , ranking criteries said so
  4. seems deuces at end of all numbers are sort of meme too xd
  • [uhhhhhh]
  1. 00:03:191 (5) - this slider causes pain, because has kinda uncomfortable angle of rotation, as a result movement of cursor from slider to another slider is hard. I'd recommend you to do something like http://puu.sh/p4tJr/0b77e0e9eb.jpg , this option has a pretty comfortable flow and doesn't do some sort of pain
  2. 00:08:461 - could you put slider here? Since you have mapped this sound before now he looks empty imo
  3. 00:22:001 (2) - thb you should put jumps instead slider cuz this section does feels pretty hard relatively previous the same sections
  4. 00:37:893 (1) - missed soft whitstle? cuz you added whistle at 00:35:299 (1) - now a whistle feels a bit missing
  5. 00:53:623 (1,2) - kick-sliders with low sv also aren't comfortable for playing, cuz their size a bit small and get the slider could be a something like problem. So making 0.82-1.02 sv would really cool
  6. 01:18:758 (2) - you could move him to 449 155 to make a nice pattern
    [img]http://puu.sh/p4vYV/eb1e49dc98.jpg
  7. you can use something of these suggestions in Insane, these difficults looks similar in respect of rhythm and patterns[/img]
  • [insaen]
  1. hi pishicat
  2. 00:10:974 - dat sound is should be clickable cuz strong, I'd make clickable idk
  • [ihaerd]
  1. would be cool if you will increase od and ar to 0.5 cuz now these numbers looks kinda low for hard
  2. 00:05:299 (2,2,3) - dat overlap lol, pls try avoid him
  3. 00:46:164 (1) - would be nice if you add repeat, seems repeat will good fit with vocal, but up to you
  • [niremal]
  1. 01:20:380 (2,3) - ctrl+g rhythm feels better, idk why lol
posted

FCL wrote:

ncie meme
  • [general]
  1. modding assistance said that
    • Duplicated (unused) storyboard file(s)
    (what) - could that be (sotarks).osb
    komiya mao - (can you) understand me (sotarks).osb fixed all here

    • Unused hitsounds:
    normal-sliderslide.wav ok

    • Files unused:
    sb\bg2.jpg
    sb\particle.png
    sb\white.jpg wtf i'm using those u fk
  2. your bg has 1366x756 probably it isn't acceptable within the framework of ranking criteries, pls try to find 1366x768 ver. ye i'll try
  3. 00:02:056 - dat red line must have same sample as green line , ranking criteries said so wat?
  4. seems deuces at end of all numbers are sort of meme too xd
  • [uhhhhhh]
  1. 00:03:191 (5) - this slider causes pain, because has kinda uncomfortable angle of rotation, as a result movement of cursor from slider to another slider is hard. I'd recommend you to do something like http://puu.sh/p4tJr/0b77e0e9eb.jpg , this option has a pretty comfortable flow and doesn't do some sort of pain yeh fixed that fcking slider
  2. 00:08:461 - could you put slider here? Since you have mapped this sound before now he looks empty imo no too much triples sucks
  3. 00:22:001 (2) - thb you should put jumps instead slider cuz this section does feels pretty hard relatively previous the same sections no because i don't want to make something similar as the last jump
  4. 00:37:893 (1) - missed soft whitstle? cuz you added whistle at 00:35:299 (1) - now a whistle feels a bit missing nice added
  5. 00:53:623 (1,2) - kick-sliders with low sv also aren't comfortable for playing, cuz their size a bit small and get the slider could be a something like problem. So making 0.82-1.02 sv would really cool yup i put a 0.92 lol
  6. 01:18:758 (2) - you could move him to 449 155 to make a nice pattern
  7. you can use something of these suggestions in Insane, these difficults looks similar in respect of rhythm and patterns sure xd [/img]
  • [insaen]
  1. hi pishicat
  2. 00:10:974 - dat sound is should be clickable cuz strong, I'd make clickable idk ok why not
  • [ihaerd]
  1. would be cool if you will increase od and ar to 0.5 cuz now these numbers looks kinda low for hard ok
  2. 00:05:299 (2,2,3) - dat overlap lol, pls try avoid him fixed
  3. 00:46:164 (1) - would be nice if you add repeat, seems repeat will good fit with vocal, but up to you following the ding ding dings here dud
  • [niremal]
  1. 01:20:380 (2,3) - ctrl+g rhythm feels better, idk why lol nu this one is fine lol


thanks for your meme mod dud
posted
üüüüü

[gnrl]
ur custom clap is fricking annoying, the default claps actually sound better
whistlespam in the very beginning makes it seem like "idk how to hitsound this so here have whistles", would search for something that is less focused on spamming 1/2 whistles
youre incapable of doing the sb properly i see

[uhh.]
od 9 is totally possible for this song B)
00:04:650 (1,1) - combospam seems unnecessary, and so does it seem in most of this map
00:04:650 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - that these are bigger / more intense than 00:11:137 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - makes little sense, it should actually the other way around because the 2nd pattern is a burst in intensity with new instruments, but you got that backwards
00:20:218 - that this and 01:22:488 - are so drastically different in terms of difficulty is odd mapdesign tbh.
that the kiai is focused on instruments instead of vocals makes me as someone who mapped this already a bit sad, mainly because stuff like 00:54:434 (2,3,4) - has vocals on all ticks and 01:00:920 (2,3,4,5,6) - would give room for 2 sliders for vocals but whatever (01:00:920 (2,3,4,5,6) - ) seems random btw

the way you organise spacing is pretty neat to play but i would have welcomed more intensity for parts such as 00:33:191 - where new instruments and overall more intensity kick in, but you keep on doing consistent stuff with the previous section which is different in that regard but w/e

00:42:191 (5) - 00:39:596 (6) - given their context both seem kinda random, but the first one i linked seems more random than the 2nd one because it doesn't serve much of a purpose

I think that loving blankets too much is a bad thing, would instead recommend to use them wherever they would look neat as a pattern thing instead of just everywhere
posted

Okorin wrote:

üüüüü

[gnrl]
ur custom clap is fricking annoying, the default claps actually sound better ok i removed that clap, and using the default one
whistlespam in the very beginning makes it seem like "idk how to hitsound this so here have whistles", would search for something that is less focused on spamming 1/2 whistles tbh i'm following something on those whistle, but i didn't know how could I place them propelly, i tested and it fits okay, so I guess I left them like that.
youre incapable of doing the sb properly i see wait, why? i'm not a pro SBer, btu I like playing with backgrounds...

[uhh.]
od 9 is totally possible for this song B) od8.2 trademark, and yeah od9 is way to high for that, it's totally not me putting high od.
00:04:650 (1,1) - combospam seems unnecessary, and so does it seem in most of this map the fact that i'm using lots of nc spam, it's for the readability of my jumps in my map, and to make the play smoother. I tried some patern here with those, and seems weird in my eyes, like the way I placed them, needs to be emphasised by a NC. But I can understand some poeple won't agree with me about that.
00:04:650 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - that these are bigger / more intense than 00:11:137 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - makes little sense, it should actually the other way around because the 2nd pattern is a burst in intensity with new instruments, but you got that backwards yes you are totally right here, I changed those, like you said.
00:20:218 - that this and 01:22:488 - are so drastically different in terms of difficulty is odd mapdesign tbh. the fact is I wanted to keep the full single taps jumps for the last ending jump, so i changed the rythmn for the previous one with an other style of paterning, that makes sense to my eyes.
that the kiai is focused on instruments instead of vocals makes me as someone who mapped this already a bit sad, mainly because stuff like 00:54:434 (2,3,4) - has vocals on all ticks and 01:00:920 (2,3,4,5,6) - would give room for 2 sliders for vocals but whatever (01:00:920 (2,3,4,5,6) - ) seems random btw I don't think that part feels random, because this section the vocal is higher than the previous one where I put sliders, so I wanted to emphasis this section by putting a jump here with full notes, makes sense.

the way you organise spacing is pretty neat to play but i would have welcomed more intensity for parts such as 00:33:191 - where new instruments and overall more intensity kick in, but you keep on doing consistent stuff with the previous section which is different in that regard but w/e the fact is we all have different ways to five intensity to their maps, I know seems you mapped the same song, so I guess you probably have a different way of thinking than me. And I totally accept that because, while I mapped Historia, I disagree with the other mapset of it. We all want to gives intensity where we feel like it has to be, and I feel like the emphasis of this map makes sense to my eyes, and every patern of mine has a meaning.

00:42:191 (5) - 00:39:596 (6) - given their context both seem kinda random, but the first one i linked seems more random than the 2nd one because it doesn't serve much of a purpose Yeah I agree, I removed those. And tbh, I didn't like those triples that much xdd

I think that loving blankets too much is a bad thing, would instead recommend to use them wherever they would look neat as a pattern thing instead of just everywhere I know you don't like blankets to much, but I like the way I can structure paterns by blanketing stuff. I like watching maps nice and structured in the editor.
thanks for the mod oko!
posted
hi oko!
posted
m4m thing

Normal :
- maybe you can reduce the HP to 3,5? i think your setting is a bit high for diff which is easiest diff here
- 00:02:056 - remove greenline please, definitely unrankable when you dont use it for sv change
- 00:03:028 (2) - whistle for consistency with 00:04:325 (2) - , the music supports it as well
- 00:04:650 (1,3) - not really recommended for easiest diff, the combo score is hiding the (3)'s head for while when you know newbie's respond is very slow
- 00:08:218 - add note i guess, the music is quite important for me and weird to skip, you mapped similar things with this too like 00:03:028 (2,2) -
- 00:11:137 (3,4,5) - not really recommended for easiest diff too, you can try more relax rhythm like http://puu.sh/p7yFV/49abecc42a.jpg
- 00:17:623 (1) - 0,94x inconsistency spacing
- 00:34:488 (3,4,1,2) - make easier and shorter rhythm please, very not recommended for easiest diff baka
- 00:37:407 (4,5,1,2) - ^
- 00:39:677 (3,4,1,2) - ^
- 01:17:299 (1) - flip the slider and move to 264,264 so flow to next circle will be smoother and natural

Hard :
- 00:17:623 (1) - kinda weird and unusual shape, hmm try like this http://puu.sh/p7yZC/515d69b61f.jpg ?
- 00:30:272 (1,2) - swap nc for consistency nc in stanza, you didnt do for stacking pattern like 00:27:839 (3,1) - so i cant understand why this nc is inconsistency
- 01:08:218 (1) - 268,292 for consistency spacing, i do cri see 1,5x spacing for next lol
- 01:17:299 (1) - make cuter flow please http://puu.sh/p7zdK/ff08bd5c48.jpg
- 01:24:920 (4,1) - flow feels better and more friendly with your current flow if ctrl+g'ed

Insane :
- damn cs 5

good luck, i extremely hate cs 5 btw lol
show more
Please sign in to reply.