forum

Who else isn't paying attention in school?

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
i haven't studied more than an hour the entire year, no exaggeration. i'm most likely going to fail grade 10 English just because i cant find the motivation to actually do the work. its fucking boring. i want to study shit i'm actually interested in
Mahogany
I used to not be able to pay attention in school but then I got diagnosed with ADD and now I'm on meds for it and able to work well

So that
BrokenArrow
I've never paid attention in school and look what I've become

Pay attention in school, stop watching anime and make your parents proud, kids
Shohei Ohtani
Rilene
i browse forums at schooo
its probably normal

assume that other 425 students are browsing facebook, instagram, twitter and taking selfies but just not so frequently
Stefan

Rilene wrote:

i browse forums at schooo
its probably normal
that's what I did the last 10 months during my apprenticeship. That and sleeping. if I didn't sleep I was in chat.
ciara_old_1
not me but got hit by reality and had to get my shit together
AutoMedic
okay so instead of crying like a wuss maybe I should just repost what I said

I remember back in high school when someone on my class brought a dildo and proceeded to hit everyone with it

the day after, we found out that he got suspended for a week and he was really salty about it
ciara_old_1
why the fuck did he bring a dildo???? lmaooooo
FuZ
too much saints row
Rilene

AutoMedic wrote:

I remember back in high school when someone on my class brought a dildo and proceeded to hit everyone with it

the day after, we found out that he got suspended for a week and he was really salty about it
what the
Runiel

AutoMedic wrote:

He belongs in the Kool Kids Klub
lol
today i saw a Indonesian make a KKK joke

seen it all
Lacrimae

AutoMedic wrote:

ok but why the fuck did he bring a dildo to school
Foxtrot

AutoMedic wrote:

That's the kind of news I want in my newspaper
Railey2
stop going to school and join the workforce!! yeeeeeehhhh
SkullFull

AutoMedic wrote:

This made me spit out my iced tea all over the monitor
Rurree
We're not allowed to bring any sort of gadgets in school, I still bring my phone, but I don't take it out randomly in class.

Our teachers are great and usually entertaining so I don't have any problem being attentive unless I'm really sleepy, which is about 70% of the time. I need less time on the internet when I think about it..
Meah
Reminds me of my college days, wherein me and my friends always talks about animes and stuffs during class times.
Vuelo Eluko

AutoMedic wrote:

hopefully it was one his mom used and not his dad
iWumpZ
Pls, I am the best in my schoool. 8-)
dNextGen
i havent been paying attention in school/lectures for about 8 years now

i still go to class regularly though, just for the attendance check
ciara_old_1
i can kinda understand if you skip in hs but in college you pay for those classes though & the textbooks for it???
Hibiya-chan

chaee wrote:

i haven't studied more than an hour the entire year, no exaggeration. i'm most likely going to fail grade 10 English just because i cant find the motivation to actually do the work. its fucking boring. i want to study shit i'm actually interested in
I only study when exams are coming up srsly and its just like a 5-10 minute browsing of my textbooks and notebooks.

BrokenArrow wrote:

I've never paid attention in school and look what I've become

Pay attention in school, stop watching anime and make your parents proud, kids
Bruh I watch animu and sleep in classes (especially biology class).

Yet my parents are still proud of me for becoming an honor student. The teachers base their lessons mostly on the student's textbook. You just gotta browse it if you're not paying attention to lectures at least. Stop blaming animu for ruining a proper performance in school :P (Definitely not being a weeaboo there I swear)