forum

Who else isn't paying attention in school?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
o x
We all know you are scrolling down osu! forums when there is school lets be honest.

We all get bored in class and the only way to keep ourselves from falling asleep is scrolling forums so here is one for everyone bored out of their minds

Post things to help people pass the time

Vuelo Eluko

Frolski wrote:

I don't care.
Yoeri
Stop wasting your life and pay attention
Flanster
more like who is?
Vuelo Eluko

Flanster wrote:

more like who is?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
Flanster
Actually I am kidding you.
AutoMedic

Flanster wrote:

more like who is?
holy shit did you just delete my fucking post
Frolski

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Frolski wrote:

I don't care.
Vuelo Eluko

AutoMedic wrote:

Flanster wrote:

more like who is?
holy shit did you just delete my fucking post
is that surprising, with these #osu /kill happy mods that are migrating to ot lately it could have been anyone though
they think it's their god given right to control every statement and censor anything they feel like on a public forum

even if it's just because their country has no freedom so oppression is all they know, the internet is not for that, and these countries people should be retricted to a partial or complete intranet like north korea/china
Razzy

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Frolski wrote:

I don't care.
I love it
AutoMedic
I seriously hate most gmt's

the only good ones I can think of is deadbeat and NO ONE ELSE
Vuelo Eluko
kingking9 was an AMAZING chat mod when he was around. people generally behaved when he was around because respect is more effective than fear. in general it was seen as a badge to wear proudly if one of the many nazi mods killed you, but having to be silenced by kk9 was just shameful

there wasn't the huge "hur dur rebel against nazi mods" mood when he was around
Yuudachi-kun
Im not in fucking high school anymore, idiot OP.
chaee
i haven't studied more than an hour the entire year, no exaggeration. i'm most likely going to fail grade 10 English just because i cant find the motivation to actually do the work. its fucking boring. i want to study shit i'm actually interested in
Mahogany
I used to not be able to pay attention in school but then I got diagnosed with ADD and now I'm on meds for it and able to work well

So that
BrokenArrow
I've never paid attention in school and look what I've become

Pay attention in school, stop watching anime and make your parents proud, kids
Shohei Ohtani
Rilene
i browse forums at schooo
its probably normal

assume that other 425 students are browsing facebook, instagram, twitter and taking selfies but just not so frequently
Stefan

Rilene wrote:

i browse forums at schooo
its probably normal
that's what I did the last 10 months during my apprenticeship. That and sleeping. if I didn't sleep I was in chat.
ciara_old_1
not me but got hit by reality and had to get my shit together
AutoMedic
okay so instead of crying like a wuss maybe I should just repost what I said

I remember back in high school when someone on my class brought a dildo and proceeded to hit everyone with it

the day after, we found out that he got suspended for a week and he was really salty about it
ciara_old_1
why the fuck did he bring a dildo???? lmaooooo
show more