forum

YES - Roundabout

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IwanWenChoong
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 24 de marzo de 2023 at 22:46:41

Artist: YES
Title: Roundabout
Source: ジョジョの奇妙な冒険
Tags: 1971 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Ending Anime To be Continued jojo Fragile Rock Progressive Jon Anderson Steve Howe Rick Wakeman Bill Bruford Chris Squire meme old song full version Marathon english british Los Santos Rock Radio Grand Theft Auto V GTA 5
BPM: 134
Filesize: 24496kb
Play Time: 08:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,7 stars, 316 notes)
  2. Extra (6,35 stars, 2153 notes)
  3. Extreme (8,16 stars, 2844 notes)
  4. Hard (3,65 stars, 871 notes)
  5. Insane (4,5 stars, 1264 notes)
  6. New Timing (0 stars, 1 notes)
  7. Normal (2,49 stars, 644 notes)
Download: YES - Roundabout
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

9/3/2023:Change the mp3=change all timings( 59.2%)

Live at the Rainbow Theatre, London in 1972

BG Modified by Vulkin

In each diffs from 06:47:304 until 06:50:179 have a random moment(Red Combo) when you can fail or you can active your godmode(or Stand), specially the top diff(if you can at least singletapping 280 BPM or you can click the mouse's buttons).I made this beatmap for loved but the community said No. But i keep it for knowing what happening.I don't have reference in another beatmap like this .If the BNs say that i must remove it then ....Well i tried making this beatmap some different

Please Don't submit your replay at youtube
BootyLicker420
Dats how you beatmap
plz rank this it needs eitt
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
BaraWolf
Some one needs to mod this right now lol
Joe Castle
TO BE CONTINUED
KoveGames
Nani?!
KoveGames
lordy help this map already
teamplayer51
Pass
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6544785
Tiiiny mod
i mean i like your choice of song, but if i may help a little.

04:57:214 - this deathstream you have got going on here i would change, to either a break or fix it so it becomes more playable. If anything i would throw in a couple of spinners with notes in between, maybe some short breaks.

06:19:521 (1,2,3) - these 3 notes should be placed for better flow into the slider, you could do this instead

06:18:642 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -

and then at 06:19:850 (4) - here you should turn the slider as such,

by doing this you create a very nice pattern

just my 2 cents, really like the song and the fact you took time to map it.
Good luck!
Kira Kira
Easy (TV-Size): Make the Circle size smaller and make the AR Higher.
Normal (Tv-Size): Make the Circle Size smaller and add a note at 00:41:875.
Hard (Tv-Size): Its good, just maybe change the design of the sliders. They don't look good.
Insane (Tv-Size): Make some of the streams more smaller since the average player at this stage normally can't do these good. Also lower the AR by 0.5
Insane( Ful Ver.): There is no point for the long break during 00:44:845 - 00:51:062. And make some of the streams smaller as well.
Extra (Tv-Size): Make the jumps smaller and not at the edge of the screen.
Extra (Full Ver.): Change the slider design at 00:51:062.

Overall: Try changing the sliders on the difficulties and make them better. You should also not jump spam on the Insane and Extra difficulties. Also make most of the streams smaller and don't use 1/16 beats.

Hope this helped! This was my first time modding a map.
KoveGames
Good update. It's about time you add a video for the TV size difficulties, no? Maybe even a video for the full versions (you can find something on YouTube).
Kondou-Shinichi
Very weird object placement
pavpab
Split it into two mapsets, this won't get ranked anyway if different audio tracks are used, unfortunately :C
Penguiness
You know you're suppose to give kudosu to people who mod your map, right?
Raxemus
Nice song, I'm waiting for this mapset to be ranking (or loving/approwing)!
Alessio_Scarlet
Insane(Full Ver.): Make the sliders during 02:56:964 - 03:00:199 and 03:03:436 - 03:06:664 shorter.
They are too hard to follow if you don't know the map/song

By the way, like Kira Kira said,
You should also not jump spam on the Insane and Extra difficulties. Also make most of the streams smaller and don't use 1/16 beats.
He's right.
Keep it up man! This song is really good.
Jojo best animu.
pavpab
You actually kept this LOL nice consistency lol xd

Edit: but try to move on, experience with different songs to improve c:
Kondou-Shinichi
Map revisit:

short: no

long: pls improve

timing: acceptable lo but off in many section
Anglerge
What happened to the 'To Be Continued' difficulty?

I liked annoying/amusing streamers with it. I crie.
Rushkiller
Is this still alive or is it dead? Would like it to be loved or ranked or something.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.