forum

Osu!track Update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ameo
Hi! I just wanted to post a quick update about the status of osu!track and what new things I've been working on in regards to that.

For those who don't know, osu!track is a tool that allows players to track their progress in-game and see visually see their improvement over time. It also includes a chat bot that allows players to update their stats and instantly see progress through the in-game chat system.

New Changes
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- The bot's back! I re-wrote the the entire bot and open sourced it! Please report any issues and, if you're so inclined, check out the source code! (Instructions for bot can be found here)
- Moved the site and database to a new server with 8x the amount of RAM as before; page load times are cut in half!

Planned Features
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Create a new and interactive online player history page to replace the broken one currently on the site.
- Create an automated way to allow the site to deal with name changes without breaking everything.
- Maybe re-write the entire site and make it faster, prettier, and cooler.
- Add in auto-updating for users.

Anyway, I'm always eager for feedback or suggestions. Thanks for using osu!track and pls enjoy game! :)
great_yarn
This is neat :) :) :)
Topic Starter
Ameo

great_yarn wrote:

This is neat :) :) :)
Glad you like it :)
Yuudachi-kun
I have like 900 userpage updates. Pretty good site
Affirmativeee
I like it :)