community forum

❤ - T a t y ' s ✨ G F X ✨ T h r e a d ✨ CLOSED - ❤

posted
Total Posts
384
show more
Erik-
• Type : Single
• Text : Erik-
• Border : Square / Rounded
• Border Type : Normal / Round
• Border color : Y
• Size : 128x128
• Image Link: http://imgur.com/a/Ej44y can you do both images thanks taty <3

• Banner Type : Signature
• Text : Maki is love
• Border : idk
• Border Color : idk
• Animated : idk
• Size : recommended
• Image Link : http://imgur.com/a/N3SVw or if you can find a better image of maki for a Signature then go ahead and use it :idea:
yzyz-
• Banner Type : userpage
• Text : yes
• Border : Yes
• Border Color : Black
• Animated : Yes
• Size : recommended
• Image Link : http://s1.zerochan.net/Shinonome.Satsuki.600.452684.jpg
Topic Starter
[- Taty -]


1:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/1/3/88-5024701.png
2:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/8/0/89-5024720.png
3:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/7/6/87-5024727.png
4:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/4/b/86-502472f.png

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/1/9/1-502473b.gif

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/d/8/3-5024747.gif
Candyfloss
Avatar please, thank you very much. I love your works <3
• Type : Single
• Text : Candy
• Border : Square
• Border Type : Normal
• Border color : White
• Size : 128x128
• Image Link : Hifumi Takimoto ❤

// Suggestion: I want something that looks like this one Yup it's also one of your works uwu //
Topic Starter
[- Taty -]
Updated!

❤Candyfloss❤
Candyfloss

[- Taty -] wrote:

Updated!

❤Candyfloss❤
Thank you! But-- the link does not work xD ...
yzyz-

[- Taty -] wrote:



1:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/c/1/3/88-5024701.png
2:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/8/0/89-5024720.png
3:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/7/6/87-5024727.png
4:http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/4/b/86-502472f.png

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/1/9/1-502473b.gif

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/2/d/8/3-5024747.gif
thankyou !!!!
DarkSharky
Avatar :33

Type : Single

Text : Sharky

Border : Square

Border Type : Normal

Border color : Orange

Size : 128x128

Image Link: http://wallpaperswa.com/Animals/Cats/wi ... aper_29522


thank you ^^
Topic Starter
[- Taty -]


[img]http://img110.xooimage.com/files/9/2/e/90-5025440.png[/img]

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/9/2/6/92-5026832.png

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/7/4/1/31-5026823.png
Please do not send orders by private message :o
[Suki]
Type: Signature
Text: I love you, NatsuZtw
Image link: http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/33/75/Q0hy6q.jpg
Border: Y
Border color: pink
Animated: Yes
Size: as you wish
JanundSky
Hi! :) I need a new avatar because mine seems to be old a bit, thanks!
Info:

Avatar:
-Type: Single.
-Text: JanundSky.
-Border: Rounded.
-Border Type: Normal.
-Border Color: I'd say white, but if it doesn't fit up, then just it to what fits.
-Size: 128 x 128
-Image Link: http://puu.sh/qCkGm/9038202c8d.jpg

Thanks a lot!
-Sky
Topic Starter
[- Taty -]


[img]http://img110.xooimage.com/files/5/9/a/4-5026d79.gif[/img]

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/1/c/95-5026d80.png
[Suki]

[- Taty -] wrote:



[img]http://img110.xooimage.com/files/5/9/a/4-5026d79.gif[/img]

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/1/c/95-5026d80.png
Thanks you :)
DarkSharky
Hello ! compared to my previous request its possible to put my name bigger?


DarkSharky wrote:

Avatar :33

Type : Single

Text : Sharky

Border : Square

Border Type : Normal

Border color : Orange

Size : 128x128

Image Link: http://wallpaperswa.com/Animals/Cats/wi ... aper_29522


thank you ^^
Topic Starter
[- Taty -]

DarkSharky wrote:

Hello ! compared to my previous request its possible to put my name bigger?


DarkSharky wrote:

Avatar :33

Type : Single

Text : Sharky

Border : Square

Border Type : Normal

Border color : Orange

Size : 128x128

Image Link: http://wallpaperswa.com/Animals/Cats/wi ... aper_29522


thank you ^^
Toxi
Banner
• Text : Welcome to Toxi's userpage
• Border : Borderless
• Border Color : If requered black
• Animated : no
• Size :600 x 200
• Image Link : Idc just anime .3.
Yukisa
Hello again i am request signature and banner looks very complicated once there is a Rin-kun

• Banner Type :User Page / Signature / BeatmapBanner / Banner Youtube「NEW!!」
• Text : Y ( Bila kita mencintai yg lain,Mungkin kah hati ini akan tegar,Sebisa mungkin tak akan pernah and Sayang ku akan hilang same Song by : Irwansyah feat. Acha Septriasa )
• Border : Y ( Dashed rounded)
• Border Color : The color with images
• Animated : Y ( These 4 text only )
• Size : 650x150
• Image Link :http://i.imgur.com/ulCPTLi.jpg
• Extra:Your choice and sorry lyrics from Indonesian

Thanks advances
Meersu
Banner:
• Banner Type : User Page
• Text : Meersu
• Border : Square.
• Border Color : The color you think fits best.
• Animated : Y
• Size : Required size for a profile banner.
• Image Link : Boop

Thanks in Advance,
Meersu.
Topic Starter
[- Taty -]


http://i.imgur.com/KCip2zi.gif

http://i.imgur.com/uNtx6EV.gif
Meersu

http://i.imgur.com/uNtx6EV.gif

Thank you! :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply