forum

Improvements on the offset adjustment system

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Seto Kousuke
The actual offset adjustments system is annoying because I can't see the hit-error bar during breaks aaaa

tl;dr of what I want to suggest:
  1. Make the hit error bar VISIBLE during breaks. (in a bigger scale depending on the player's normal size for better visibility)

Motives:
    1. It's annoying the fact that when you have a break and want to change your offset ''slightly'' for a better performance you have zero feedback about your hit-error bar....why?
peace

*edited other stuff i said before since they were already denied before*
Seijiro
1. Denied already: t/114122?hilit=Offset+change
2. Would be nice
3. Duplicate: t/407898/start=0&&hilit=Offset+change

Please, make one thread per feature request (do not request multiple features in the same thread).
Since 2 out of 3 are already requested just edit your post and leave just the second point.
Topic Starter
Seto Kousuke

MrSergio wrote:

Please, make one thread per feature request (do not request multiple features in the same thread).
Since 2 out of 3 are already requested just edit your post and leave just the second point.
ok, seems fair, editing.

Done. Btw, I thought they all could be only 1 thread because it's basically all about offset, so yeah xD anyway, edited

BTW, the thread you said it was denied, I never said I wanted to change offset while paused. I want to change DURING the map play. we can change during the first 10 seconds, why not the entire map? (WHILE playing)
Bara-
Yes please
This sounds super handy!
Seijiro
I guess you didn't see MillhioreF's comment regarding possible cheating with such feature. While it is hard to do it, it's still possible, that's why it got denied.
(referring to request 1)
Topic Starter
Seto Kousuke

MrSergio wrote:

I guess you didn't see MillhioreF's comment regarding possible cheating with such feature. While it is hard to do it, it's still possible, that's why it got denied.
(referring to request 1)
Yes i saw, i read every comment, just make it so you can't change offset during spinners, the whole purpose is to make it easier to get the right offset (SPECIALLY during multiplayer matches) and play the rest of the map decently...not to fc it in mid-song with 99% or more points... so few limitations as the spinners are totally acceptable and easy to do...even if you make the play not submittable after adjusting the offset(half-way of the song). So?