forum

[Archived] Missing your country flag? Have the wrong one?

posted
Total Posts
show more
shawngorilla
Change to Canada please. Don't know why it says I'm American, maybe it's my ISP?
Yuu_Nagata
Japan flag Plase
[Nyu-Mariko]
France Please ! :)
[lucky:3fc6f][/lucky:3fc6f]
[Nyu-Mariko]
Can you tell me how to change my flag and please answer me the question I'm doing I say "Missing your country flag? Have the wrong one?"
[Nyu-Mariko]
How did you change your flag?
Kyoshinku
Hallä , Denmark flag please, my city is Copenhagen ; /
Tsukasalove
In-game my location is listed as: @ Unknown >.< Why i am unknown in the world? I already have the Mexican flag on the forums >_< Help me ;_;
oker_old
thailand flag please my flag is missing :(
Bells

[Nyu-Mariko] wrote:

How did you change your flag?
Tripple post ftw?

Read the OP dude >.<
[Mikasa-Nyu]

mm201 wrote:

If your profile's country flag isn't the one for the country you live in, please post about it in this topic. One of our admins will fix it for you.

echoedit: If you just signed up, wait a day before posting. The system doesn't set your flag immediately.

echoedit2: Any unrelated posts will be deleted.

dvorak edit: You can request the flag for the country you live in .
         Please write something even if the flag is the one for the country you live in.
         Request post with proxy could be ignored.

mmedit: Please allow us up to a week (Millhiore edit: nope) to get your flag changed. It saves quite a bit of time and energy when we change flags in bulk, so please be patient until one of us makes the rounds. You do not need to re-request your flag unless one of us posts an update and your flag isn't changed.

Millhiore edit: Go ahead and post here if your flag is incorrect, but don't expect it to be changed any time soon. An admin will most likely change your flag eventually, but be patient, and don't post again if your request seems to be ignored.
[Mikasa-Nyu]
France s'il vous plaît! :)
guzman4life
honduran please :)
[Blue Wolf]
Please my brazil D:
chuchudesu
i would want japan flag please. sorry for bad english.
KinkiN

mm201 wrote:

dvorak edit: You can request the flag for the country you live in .
         Please write something even if the flag is the one for the country you live in.
         Request post with proxy could be ignored.
Please note that you can only request for flag for the country you live in, not where you from, or what flag do you want. I think admins can see your IP Address so don't actually try to post 'I live at Japan now' but in fact your IP Address are Indonesian. I think what you done aren't necessary if you just want to change the flag that you want. Just be proud of your country :D

When i first register my account here i want a Japan flag, but now i think it's useless because it's okay to have my own country flag.

I post this just in case ppl are too lazy to read the first post.

CMIIW
oskkii
Spanish flag please~. :3
hikaru702
Bruneian flag please
-KreuzXIII-
soy del el salvador y tengo la bandera de chile espero que me la cambien porfavor .

GRACIAS
-KreuzXIII-
hello I live in El Salvador and I have the flag of chile. I want my flag of my country is El Salvador please , thanks
Windler
From Russia.
Please change.
junana_old
fix my flag please...
im indonesian...
mustachman
I registered this Account in Singapore when i still lived there but i moved to Germany now so could you please change it :) German flag pleease!
Semicrystalline
Canadian flag please.
gia_lac
I'm also Canadian
MistNinja
United States flag please
HikkiHachiman_old
Make mine Japanese Flag. I vacation on Philippines when I registered. Thank you! :)
Maug
Norwegian flag plox=3
lylet_ell
Philippines please.... :|
Kemdo
Hey ,
Need GB flag - Living in the Uk Since Forever - Not ever gonna be in Poland - Plz Change

Initially Had GB Flag but was expecting to be back in poland after in Uk for a week But stayed here and will do.
ds_osumeow
My country flag is indonesia.. can u give it back? .-.
xt_steiner
<- Philippine flag. My Location at osu game is unknown :?
qawz
Belarus please. :)
HeavenWing
I live in Korea.
Korean Flag please

Edit: Even my location in-game says Korea!! >.<
wjddnqls1994
South Korea Please!!
lalmirch696
Hong Kong Please.
Titocross212
Honduras flag please. I live in honduras
-mk
ss
takoz53
turkey please since I am turk, I dont want to score for german ppl T.T
MatthewWilliams
can I have Canadian flag please
SimpliCT
Could I get my flag changed to Canadian please? :)
show more