forum

[Archived] Missing your country flag? Have the wrong one?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aoko

YukikoHideyoshi wrote:

indonesia flag please.
Done.

Rii wrote:

if you read the first post you would know that you would have to wait at least 1 day before posting. geez
Please.
Winshley
I guess it's time for me to represent my home country: Indonesia.

I registered myself on, and played osu! at Singapore for quite a while. Soon I'm going to return to my hometown, so why not?
Rey Fullbuster

Winshley wrote:

I guess it's time for me to represent my home country: Indonesia.

I registered myself on, and played osu! at Singapore for quite a while. Soon I'm going to return to my hometown, so why not?
oh mai gawd

u from Indonesia?!
kecklike
I need a russianflag. Thx

because i come from Russia
Yuzeyun
Cookie Love_old
Thank you once again ♥
I hope you can change it soon xD
Lucy-Kaede

mm201 wrote:

echoedit: If you just signed up, wait a day before posting. The system doesn't set your flag immediately.

dvorak edit: You can request the flag for the country you live in .

mmedit: Please allow us up to a week to get your flag changed. It saves quite a bit of time and energy when we change flags in bulk, so please be patient until one of us makes the rounds. You do not need to re-request your flag unless one of us posts an update and your flag isn't changed.
Updates would probably be faster if everyone read the rules before posting.

If you live in the country it says your flag is: You shouldn't post here.
If you signed up and instantly came here without waiting a day and complain you don't have flag: You shouldn't post here.
If you ask multiple times: It will not change any faster, probably slower because it creates more posts to read through before updates can be applied.
---Assault[K]---

_Gezo_ wrote:

Updated.
Thanks for the update.
noob666_old
Please change my flag to a French flag. I was born in France and we moved to Germany. I want to play for my country. thx
Necrozzy

Necrozzy wrote:

Sweden flag, please. :3
Wasn't fixed. :cry:

Also, I was born in Brazil but I move sometime ago to Sweden. Change please.
XxSkLxX
Guadeloupe flag please
YuZuKi Kenny
I have waited over 2 weeks and counting
---Assault[K]---

kenny012012 wrote:

lol me too but please be patient bump this thread will not make the update faster.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm (2 weeks ago)
YuZuKi Kenny

---Assault[K]--- wrote:

kenny012012 wrote:

lol me too but please be patient bump this thread will not make the update faster.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm (2 weeks ago)
Almost 18days :D
Winshley
Remember that MetalMario is one of osu!dev and a human as well. So not only that he needs time to make improvements on osu! game itself, he also have something more important to do irl. ;)
DerekMcD
noob666 is added.
Yuzeyun

XxSkLxX wrote:

Guadeloupe flag please
You've asked for it 3 times, just wait some more. As Winshley said, mm201 doesn't only change your flag, but is also making improvements on osu! and has IRL stuff to do. :U
Hiruma-
Im from brazil , can u guys change my flag? D:
MechaCrash
1 month and no update :/

gonna re-request like a prat - UK please :P
Necrozzy
Dude, when it will be updated? Lots of ppl are waiting over a month or more..
Lucy-Kaede
Wait patiently, you know he could just lock the thread again and noone gets a change if you all keep complaining..
[iO]

Samael wrote:

I seem to have no more business in this thread :P . To be completely honest, I thought you wouldn't go out of your way to change my flag, since it was practically a whim. For that, I'm very grateful, thanks a lot.
It seems I was so very hasty to make this claim. Diabolus Ex Machina.
I request, once again, Anonymous Proxy flag. Details on why the change was (accidentally) reverted by peppy can be found HERE

Lucy-Kaede wrote:

Wait patiently, you know he could just lock the thread again and noone gets a change if you all keep complaining..
It should have been locked long time ago, to be honest. Also, half the request upon checking the users up are totally made up.

Necrozzy wrote:

Necrozzy wrote:

Sweden flag, please. :3
Wasn't fixed. :cry:

Also, I was born in Brazil but I move sometime ago to Sweden. Change please.

Yet they talk as if they were entitled to the flag change, and even dare to spam the thread :P

Well, I'm not one to judge I guess.
DerekMcD
Aw man... Please stop complaining about you didn't get your flag changed yet!!!!!! Please wait very patiently, okay?

Like Lucy-Kaede said, you're not getting yours changed if y'all keep complaining but it's gonna be a very slow process.

I hope this thread gets locked temporary again if y'all still complaining and see how patient you are.

Thank you for reading.
PinkamenaDianePie
Equestria flag, pwetty pwease?
XxSkLxX
XxSkLxX a écrit:
Guadeloupe drapeau s'il vous plaît

Vous avez demandé 3 fois, juste attendre un peu plus. Comme Winshley dit, mm201 n'est pas seulement changer votre drapeau, mais est également d'apporter des améliorations sur Osu! et a des choses à faire IRL. : U

Excuse me but his fact for 4 months when I ask for a change of flag and counterpart temple I have already seen a lot of people obtaining their change of flag but not me it is not that I annoy but Voila what....
Reverso POWAA xD
Aldora5070
Indonesian flag please ^^
AkiraKogami
Hong Kong please :oops:
[deleted user]
Hong Kong please
Kujo Karen
I want change my nationality to China
Aoko

Sprite James wrote:

I want change my nationality to China
How many times do I [we] need to say this...

Rii wrote:

if you read the first post you would know that you would have to wait at least 1 day before posting. geez
[deleted user]
Korea flag plz!!
Rey Fullbuster

AK103 wrote:

Korea flag plz!!
you already have one
Baka_Loli
Taiwan Flag please
How

r3yn41d0 wrote:

AK103 wrote:

Korea flag plz!!
you already have one
You know the people who DOESN'T wait one day.
Namphi
Polish flag please... ^_^
Nanael_old
You know the people who DOESN'T wait one day
I don't know about you, but to me this thread became comic relief like 5 pages ago.
There's no way so many people has reading impediments, right?
Tastuki
Taiwan flag plz !
Orioooo
Taiwan flag please
F_Raishin
China please
Corin

PinkamenaDianePie wrote:

Equestria flag, pwetty pwease?
show more