forum

[Archived] Missing your country flag? Have the wrong one?

posted
Total Posts
show more
---Assault[K]---

ResistantX wrote:

Netherlands please (:
you already have one.
*pondering if this is dead*

Req is abv ^
Nanael_old
I request Satellite Provider flag: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking?c=A2
Thanks for your time.
YuZuKi Kenny
Afghanistan
:O :O long time
Aoko

---Assault[K]--- wrote:

ResistantX wrote:

Netherlands please (:
you already have one.

Req is abv ^
Lol. O_O xD
---Assault[K]---

Aoko Kuroba wrote:

---Assault[K]--- wrote:

you already have one.

Req is abv ^
Lol. O_O xD
O_O . i meant my request for flag is above (Singapore Flag)
Winshley
Please wait until MetalMario posts on this thread if he really did an update.
GojiroBR
My flag is from Brazil, I came to Brazil this year.
But I'm Lao and I will return to Laos soon.
Please ...
Change my flag to the flag of Laos.
---Assault[K]---

Winshley wrote:

Please wait until MetalMario posts on this thread if he really did an update.
okay.jpg :(
vdjspat
Portuguese flag here :D
DerekMcD
alfin_treshmond , 1411298 , PH -Fixed-
VortexFlow , 948781 , CN Fixed
Mantis , 711306 , IS Fixed
Aime_Hime , 1410537 , JP Show us the reason in ni本ごカ名で
uljjang , 827563 , KR Fixed
Bakario , 930946 , LA
opomaneh , 1369042 , ID
giganimpou , 658073 , AU
---Assault[K]--- , 1005544 , SG
killers96 , 1258166 , EE
ShadowWen , 1417852 , CN
Cookie Love , 1206140 , A1
Nanael , 1307894 , A2
kenny012012 , 619019 , AF
GojiroBR , 1181917 , LA
vdjspat , 578114 , PT
Gon , 583765 , MY
Necrozzy , 1174959 , SE
MDuh , 674806 , CA
CloudySimon , 1387300 , PL
Moleman , 911030 , AU
Anton_London , 871845 , UA
Xeppy , 854823 , MY
Catherine , 1439658 , PL
[Cooper] , 1137113 , KR
KinomiCandy , 375143 , TH

That's all I listed. But I hope mm201 checks this so he can fix it.
Neptune

Neptune wrote:

Hey, my profile says I have a Dutch flag, but in-game it still says I live in Belgium, could you please fix this? Thanks a lot.
Mismagius

mm201 wrote:

Neptune wrote:

Hey, my profile says I have a Dutch flag, but in-game it still says I live in Belgium, could you please fix this? Thanks a lot.
Your ingame country is generated on the fly based on your apparent login location. There's nothing I can do about it here.
DerekMcD

Neptune wrote:

I have the same thing too. I actually live in Southwest Alabama in the US, but in the game, I live in another city in US.
TooU
korea plz :'( south korea flag plz
thank
TooU
oh.. up reply no see plz.. my flag see... yes...
sorry.. and thank :-)
Gon
Hi, I requested for a flag change to Malaysia back when I went back to Malaysia for the summer holidays, which was 7-8 months ago. I only requested the flag change AFTER moving back; I understand that country flags are only changed depending on where you currently are. It was never fulfilled (after THREE months waiting until I came back to UK again). Not to mention the thread got locked...

Can i -still- get a flag change? Or do I still have to wait until i go back to Malaysia again (which is another 4-5 months I believe)? I even played for Malaysia in the OWC.
DerekMcD

Gon wrote:

Hi, I requested for a flag change to Malaysia back when I went back to Malaysia for the summer holidays, which was 7-8 months ago. I only requested the flag change AFTER moving back; I understand that country flags are only changed depending on where you currently are. It was never fulfilled (after THREE months waiting until I came back to UK again). Not to mention the thread got locked...

Can i -still- get a flag change? Or do I still have to wait until i go back to Malaysia again (which is another 4-5 months I believe)? I even played for Malaysia in the OWC.
Okay, you're on the list. But how long you'll be living in Malaysia?
Galkan
Shouldn't flag on the site represent player's nationality, to begin with? Game already can track which country's player connecting from, we also do have Location field here on the site :-/ It'd make much more sense, country stats are also affected by this (although this case is pretty minor, yet weird).
Necrozzy
Sweden flag, please. :3
DerekMcD

Necrozzy wrote:

Sweden flag, please. :3
Added.
MDuh
welp its open
Canada flag, tnx
CloudySimon
Hello. I registred a long time ago and I pleased about Polish flag, but I still have the Norwegians one. ;)

Sorry if this is spam.
DerekMcD

CloudySimon wrote:

Hello. I registred a long time ago and I pleased about Polish flag, but I still have the Norwegians one. ;)

Sorry if this is spam.
You're on the list. But read this...

mm201 wrote:

You do not need to re-request your flag unless one of us posts an update and your flag isn't changed.
Note, please read!!!!: If you didn't get your flag changed for a long time yet, just please PM me what flag you want and then I'll add you to the list so mm201 will go through it. Please don't say names of the language you're speaking (like Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, other) or I may not add you to this list unless you tell me what country. Just say the country name.
Anton_London
Hello.Ukrainian flag please please please
Xeppy
Hi, i'd request a Malaysian flag please. Thank you.
Catherine_old
Poland please :3
KinomiCandy
Never mind, didn't want to change flag.
Yuzeyun

Catherine wrote:

Please wait before requesting a flag, you'va signed in only today o3o

If you've got a flag but if it's not the one you requested, you may repost that here o3o
How
Yay. Is this open again?
Then can u please change my flag to Republic of Korea? TNX
DerekMcD
List updated. viewtopic.php?p=1356937#p1356937

@KinomiCandy: Why? It's because you had it enough to wait? I added you on the list and this could get your flag changed, but it's gonna be another long time. So be patient, don't change.
KinomiCandy

kokoroanime wrote:

@KinomiCandy: Why? It's because you had it enough to wait? I added you on the list and this could get your flag changed, but it's gonna be another long time. So be patient, don't change.
It's not because I had to wait, I just changed my mind and didn't want to change my flag after all.
But since you added me into the list, (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) I guess I'm too late.
Yuzeyun
@Kokoroanime : I've made a spreadsheet to help you and organize the requests better, but I need your E-mail adress to let you edit that. Send me a forum PM with your elements (Don't worry, I won't use them for other things)

Anyway, here is the said spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... VNrVnhNQlE
DerekMcD

_Gezo_ wrote:

@Kokoroanime : I've made a spreadsheet to help you and organize the requests better, but I need your E-mail adress to let you edit that. Send me a forum PM with your elements (Don't worry, I won't use them for other things)

Anyway, here is the said spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... VNrVnhNQlE
Or use my Gmail dnlmcalpine4@gmail.com. In case of that.
XxSkLxX
Guadeloupe flag please
DerekMcD
Pennus
Should have the flag of Germany please
Aoko

Catherine wrote:

Your request is done.
YukikoHideyoshi
indonesia flag please.
Rii_old_1

YukikoHideyoshi wrote:

indonesia flag please.
if you read the first post you would know that you would have to wait at least 1 day before posting. geez
Takamura-
Brazil flag please?
show more