Rizia

VINXIS wrote:

smth is broke n

yes X_X
meii18
seems like it's a bug or something :c
FriendoFox
I noticed myself, I already FC'd with HD hoping to get #1 but what is this? D:

Bancho is being slow to me tho, so maybe it's because of that?

Edit*: Try re-ranking if it's possible to do it quickly lol
meii18

FriendoFox wrote:

I noticed myself, I already FC'd with HD hoping to get #1 but what is this? D:

Bancho is being slow to me tho, so maybe it's because of that?
Not because of Bancho.It's because Rizia had website lag and the mapset is in ranked/approved thread but it appears to be 'Latest Pending Version'.It must be fixed quickly
Irreversible
let's try to dq it and rerank lool

uhmm, I can press the qualify button... but it's not qualified, so i can't disqualify it? . . .
ProfessionalBox
ryza
Is there any reason the artist shouldn't just be 音楽少女? I'm actually really confused on this. I don't know if you guys need album scans or what but that makes the most sense to me.
VINXIS
thts the anime
ryza

VINXIS wrote:

thts the anime
idk if you guys are joking, but the anime short should be completely disregarded when determining the metadata
Satellite
VINXIS
so is this gunna get fixed or d
uzzi

VINXIS wrote:

so is this gunna get fixed or d
probably d
Topic Starter
RLC

Silynn wrote:

I don't know if you guys need album scans or what
if you have them, they'd be appreciated

Silynn wrote:

but that makes the most sense to me.
but why

Silynn wrote:

idk if you guys are joking, but the anime short should be completely disregarded when determining the metadata
no one is joking here. you still haven't given any proof that Ongaku Shoujo should be the artist?
VINXIS
is it ok to get this ranked now or is it still rip
Yunomi
perfect free.
MillhioreF
Should be rankable, but the "Grab latest .osu file" link for the vinxis diff doesn't work. This can cause serious errors (and may be why the map broke in the first place) so xlni needs to update the map again to try and fix it first.
ac8129464363

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
uzzi

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
Underforest

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
Spaghetti

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
ryza

xlni wrote:

no one is joking here. you still haven't given any proof that Ongaku Shoujo should be the artist?
First off, I would disregard the anime entirely. Ongaku Shoujo was a doujin circle before the anime project was created and this specific song has nothing to do with the anime (the album this song is on being released in 2014, while the anime was made in 2015). In this case, it makes more sense to think of Ongaku Shoujo as a doujin circle that creates characters for its songs.

If following the conventions currently set for doujin circles, then you would not use the singers as the artist but the circle name. A good example of this is probably FELT. It doesn't matter if it's Maika or Vivienne or instrumental - it's still by the circle. So the artist is FELT.

Lastly, I do have scans for this particular album. Everything on the album is clearly labeled with ”音楽少女”. Here they are: http://imgur.com/a/Ex8Y4

Anyways, if this isn't the case that's fine to me, I'm just curious what the reasons would be for not accepting Ongaku Shoujo as the artist. Also sorry for asking if it's a joke, sometimes it's hard to tell when you misspell things on purpose in a discussion. ;c
Intervention

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
orbital gun

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
moya

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
Topic Starter
RLC

MillhioreF wrote:

Should be rankable, but the "Grab latest .osu file" link for the vinxis diff doesn't work. This can cause serious errors (and may be why the map broke in the first place) so xlni needs to update the map again to try and fix it first.
it just keeps getting stuck on "checking beatmap status"

also thank you silynn--i'll consult kwan
Depths

MillhioreF wrote:

the vinxis diff
MillhioreF

xlni wrote:

it just keeps getting stuck on "checking beatmap status"
Yeah the vinxis diff died completely lmao. Try moving it somewhere else and reupdating (to get rid of it on the web) then update again to bring it back maybe?
Topic Starter
RLC

MillhioreF wrote:

Yeah the vinxis diff died completely lmao. Try moving it somewhere else and reupdating (to get rid of it on the web) then update again to bring it back maybe?
i can't update even if i delete the vinxis diff
VINXIS
peppy hl
ac8129464363
grats on finally getting the bubble, you've earned it!
Topic Starter
RLC

deetz wrote:

grats on finally getting the bubble, you've earned it!
thanks dude! i'll upload the diffs next!

MillhioreF
I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with this map any more
Okoratu
congrats on getting questionmarked
ac8129464363
RLC, always a pioneer in mapping
uzzi
grats on question mark!!!
Nyquill
Grim Rapper
osu! in a nutshell :roll:
show more