MAXIMUM THE HORMONE - A-L-I-E-N

posted
Total Posts
1,187
show more
Meg
dat user rating

well, gratz 8-)
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Hula wrote:

Before this map gets too much attention into the minutiae, a certain level of effort and quality should be provided by Monstrata which at a glance in the editor isn't there.

Every slider is randomly made, even for sounds that are identical for an entire phrase and result in weird looking flow between sliders. Particularly bad in the 1/4 spam section 02:26:362 (1) - , the map would look a ton better if the sliders were just randomly drawn but thoughtfully made. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5275233

The section at 02:26:362 (1) - with all the 1/4 slider spam. There's not an ounce of 1/4 in the rhythm, this is at detriment to the map, since it should be 1/2, yet there is nothing on the 1/4 ticks. Though they're sliders, the sliderend should still be treated as part of the object, it's just the weaker partner of the head and tail. Rhythm choice here could be vastly improved. (The vocals aren't 1/4) They are there for design, with a very simple rhythm. They absolutely fit and are one of the highlights of the map. I'm sad you don't like them :P.

The hitsounding seems to use kick samples in random places on red ticks where there isn't any kicks to be emphasised, could you explain why you're doing that? I'm not following the song entirely because what's the point of hitsounding if all you do is follow exactly what the song has? Hitsounding is about creating a new rhythm for players that tastefully uses what rhythms the song has to offer, and giving a unique spin to it to fit the rhythm you've picked.

Onto other stuff.

00:39:852 (6) - I don't see any reason for a repeat slider here. This is the weakest object in the whole rhythm and it is just odd. This is there to give a 1/1 pause basically, since the vocal begins on a red tick instead of the downbeat.
00:40:172 (1) - This is the wrong hitsound on here, you've used a kick, but there should be some sort of clap, or something very weak. You've placed a kick and made a false rhythm, the worst kind of hitsounding. Hitsounding should be used to accent the rhythms of a song and give good player feedback. I want to emphasize the vocals too.

00:43:047 (4,5) - Wouldn't you say this is the best opportunity for 1/2 spam with this rhythm? The choice in these are kind of underwhelming. No, i don't think 1/2 spam fits this rhythm, and I consider myself a connoseur of 1/2 spam.
00:44:770 (5,6) - ^ etc. you know which ones i mean

00:48:737 (2) - Why is this a slider here? Slider should go here 00:48:623 (1) - this then matches the vocals. This matches the vocals too... there are two syllables being sung. I'm just making both syllables clickable instead of putting a slider-end on the second syllable. Applies to below.
00:49:515 (1) - ^
00:50:384 (1) - ^ and so on.


Sorry, I cannot mod anymore, the song grinds my gears, other people are modding, and I really don't feel like you're taking this map seriously with how it's mapped, so I can't justify spending more time, sorry and good luck. :)
Thanks for your concerns!
GladiOol
00:28:922 (1,2,3,4,5) - Why is the spacing different from the (1,2,3) at 00:28:071 I feel it just generates an awkward slow down because the momentum from the spacing+slider (jump)speed before is way quicker. Next to that, squares at 282 bpm play like shit.

00:34:933 (1,2,3) - Why is the spacing between slider end (1) and (2) smaller than the spacing between (2) and (3)? It looks really bad.

00:38:356 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - At (5) the music build up happens, yet the jumps only start on (6). Why?

00:43:690 (2,3,4) - Spacing too short again. It feels cramped yet I don't get a cramped feeling at this music at all. It doesn't make any sense to slow it down here.

00:48:192 (3) - Why is this 1/4 kickslider? Everything before hand was 1/2 x 2 sliders.

01:24:363 (1) - Why is this a 1/2 slider? All the previous patterns have only the vocals on 1/2, the rest 1/3. (See 00:21:206 (1) - for example.)

01:36:505 (2) - The vocals are 1/3 here. Mapping this on a blue tick to somehow follow a bit of vocals is already pretty silly as it stands, but it's also completely wrong in this occasion.

01:41:058 (1,2) - Why 1/4 and not a long 1/1 like in the three patterns before that? Or at least double 1/2 to emphasize on the bass.

02:02:564 (2,3,4,5) - Please no squares.

02:09:830 (2,3,4,5) - Plays better if the movement was back&forth.

02:15:605 (3,4,1) - Why is the spacing here so drastically shorter than 02:14:679 (3,4,1) -

02:21:427 (4,5) - You should keep the short spacing pattern for the vocals only.

02:39:240 (6,7,8,9,10) - Come on, you're not even trying to make it look decent, let alone follow the same spacing.

03:16:390 (3,4,5,6) - (3,4) has the higher pitch, so there should be the increased spacing. Instead on a break in vocals we get a jump. Why?

I'm stopping here. This map is cool for your friends to play, to show them what crazy things you can accomplish in your editor. This map is like the most played map on Super Mario Maker. Adding in all the crazy elements and people will enjoy it for what it is, a gimmick. But gimmicks should not be ranked. Ranked maps need to have quality control to it, to ensure that stuff like this does not get through. But it did. I truthfully cannot understand how anybody could deem this worthy of ranking in its current state. Keep gimmick maps out of ranked.
Topic Starter
Monstrata

AustinsGuitar wrote:

love the second part of the map. Maybe a larger spred on the streams at 03:38:822 - and 03:38:822 - .... just think it would add to a equalization of difficulty level and make that part of the map not 100%'able by everyone playing it .-. GREAT MAP KEEP IT UP!
Hmm. I do want to make this section really easy though xD. To draw more on the contrast, but you raise a good point.
riktoi
hello no bully pls

a lot of people have probably pointed these out already but here's a list anyway

00:23:986 (5) - i think ctrl+g fits the vocal better (or make it curve like the other crude sliders) since he's yelling harder and stuff
00:25:697 (5) - same

00:27:409 (1) - this slider extends 1/2 after his voice fades away, might want to change that unless you want to keep it longer

00:28:709 (4,1) - this transition feels a bit rough but it might just be me

00:29:560 - same sound as in 00:29:347 (5) - , maybe seperate to two repeats?
00:31:262 - ^
00:34:689 - ^
00:48:403 - ^ might be different here

00:32:117 (4) - try ctrl+g?
00:33:617 (3) - ^
00:55:793 (2) - ^ dunno don't like this one lol

00:38:356 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - cool

00:39:852 (6) - this feels a bit like a ghost note as the slider before follows the vocal (don't feel like the pattern is that improvable though)

00:41:771 (1,2,3,4) - this looks surprisingly fine

00:49:081 - 00:55:579 - this section _could_ be toned down with sliders but if you want to keep it as something that builds up to the escalating jumps to come it's fine

01:02:466 - 01:20:292 - these sliders seem quite slow compared to the sliders in the fast part. however, you probably just meant it as a [something i can't explain] part

01:35:915 (4,5) - it's hard to get a perfect pattern for this

01:38:915 (1,2,3,4,5) - shouldn't these be disengaged from the pattern before as they follow different style of vocals

01:39:772 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - wa daa daa daa (shouldn't these be 1/3?)

02:02:564 (2,3,4,5) - this is more of a drum roll than just the same sound being played 4 times (not like it really matters if you change this or not lo)

02:26:362 - 02:33:170 - oh my

02:51:908 (1,1) - hr players will love these (if anyone ever bothers to play this with hr)

02:55:471 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - [RUDE AWAKENING]

good luck monstrata
Topic Starter
Monstrata

GladiOol wrote:

00:28:922 (1,2,3,4,5) - Why is the spacing different from the (1,2,3) at 00:28:071 I feel it just generates an awkward slow down because the momentum from the spacing+slider (jump)speed before is way quicker. Next to that, squares at 282 bpm play like shit. The angle is different, and this is a lot more single-tap. This is the beginning of the 280 bpm single tap so I do want to give the players at least a few seconds to adjust into the playstyle, hence why the first pattern you mentioned is also very similar to an alternator-style pattern.

00:34:933 (1,2,3) - Why is the spacing between slider end (1) and (2) smaller than the spacing between (2) and (3)? It looks really bad.

00:38:356 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - At (5) the music build up happens, yet the jumps only start on (6). Why? To show the spacing is slowly spirally out into chaos. I don't want it to be an instant change, I want it to feel more gradual.

00:43:690 (2,3,4) - Spacing too short again. It feels cramped yet I don't get a cramped feeling at this music at all. It doesn't make any sense to slow it down here. This feels fine to me...

00:48:192 (3) - Why is this 1/4 kickslider? Everything before hand was 1/2 x 2 sliders. it's a rhythm variation which still respects clicking rhythm. It's very straightforward i hope.

01:24:363 (1) - Why is this a 1/2 slider? All the previous patterns have only the vocals on 1/2, the rest 1/3. (See 00:21:206 (1) - for example.) Rhythm variance. I think it works fine here. Having 4 and then 5 kickslider sets is weird imo... so i did 4, 4, and started earlier than vocals.

01:36:505 (2) - The vocals are 1/3 here. Mapping this on a blue tick to somehow follow a bit of vocals is already pretty silly as it stands, but it's also completely wrong in this occasion. No, its 1/4

01:41:058 (1,2) - Why 1/4 and not a long 1/1 like in the three patterns before that? Or at least double 1/2 to emphasize on the bass. This is the same clicking rhythm and works better imo.

02:02:564 (2,3,4,5) - Please no squares. Please

02:09:830 (2,3,4,5) - Plays better if the movement was back&forth. I want the linear snap. Arphi's mod reply for more indepth reasoning.

02:15:605 (3,4,1) - Why is the spacing here so drastically shorter than 02:14:679 (3,4,1) - It's about relative emphasis. Relative to the pattern 3>4>1 is correctly emphasized.

02:21:427 (4,5) - You should keep the short spacing pattern for the vocals only. Nah, I want it to be for all 1/2's here because it creates this feeling for the player where they think hey can alternate here, and then have their hopes dashed when the last object is a jump.

02:39:240 (6,7,8,9,10) - Come on, you're not even trying to make it look decent, let alone follow the same spacing. Yea, thats kinda the point xD.

03:16:390 (3,4,5,6) - (3,4) has the higher pitch, so there should be the increased spacing. Instead on a break in vocals we get a jump. Why? Cuz the jump emphasizes the higher pitch.

I'm stopping here. This map is cool for your friends to play, to show them what crazy things you can accomplish in your editor. This map is like the most played map on Super Mario Maker. Adding in all the crazy elements and people will enjoy it for what it is, a gimmick. But gimmicks should not be ranked. Ranked maps need to have quality control to it, to ensure that stuff like this does not get through. But it did. I truthfully cannot understand how anybody could deem this worthy of ranking in its current state. Keep gimmick maps out of ranked.
Thanks for your concerns!!
QTS
Doesn't the user rating tell you something about this map?

Because it seems pretty obvious to me and a large amount of the community that this map should NOT, under any circumstances, be ranked.

First of all, the map is VERY disliked. This is probably due to the actual quality of the beatmap where I've to agree with Nelly:

Nelly wrote:

The first thing I want to say its this map. Okay, the song is very sick,but these fucking notes are godly awful. Not THE WORST but still. Its just a slider spam that it requires a hugs randon shot.

And last, fun. Pretty much every map should be player with fun. /.../ but he forgot the quality of this map.
That the quality of the map in this case is non-existant.

Secondly, this map just seems, a spam of wierd sliders, TAG-4 Jumps, etc.

I love the song, and I would love for the map to go somewhere but like it is right now? No way. I think it's awful in its current state and the fact that it even got qualified makes me feel that BN:s are not taking it seriously at all.

Also, if you don't believe me and want some more "insight" from the community, go ahead and read the Reddit thread of this map, because right now it feels like Mr. Monstrata isn't listening to what the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY thinks of the map, but instead just says thinks like:

Monstrata wrote:

I think you're missing the central theme of this map, but hopefully I explained (MY PERSONAL) reasonable points as best I could. I'm kinda looking forward to moddingv2 so I don't have to keep copy/pasting replies /.../
Anyhow, that's my opinions and some of the communities. And here is the link to the reddit thread.
-Visceral-
[General]
  1. All clear.


[Stop! Stop Winny Upload!!]
  1. 00:19:271 (4,1) - I feel since you have a jump at 00:18:411 (4,1) it would be fitting to have one here as well, especially due to the fact that it would help emphasize the first kick.
  2. 00:21:206 - This whole section is just really boring. There's so much you can do to emphasize the start of certain vocals like at 00:21:419 but it's just the same spacing as everything else. Now, don't get me wrong; I do recognize you are mapping to the guitar here. However, you can do that while also representing the vocals with differing spacing concurrently. The vocals are loud (I mean come on, they are yelling basically) and deserve some form of representation, and I feel it would be best represented via spacing. This applies for the next ~30 seconds.
  3. 00:22:489 (1,2,3) - This plays very awkwardly. In 00:24:200 (1,2,3) and 00:25:911 (1,2,3) you have tame flow with even spacing, whereas in this pattern, the flow is very choppy and abstract, and the spacing is seemlingly random.
  4. 00:32:546 (2,3) - Spacing here can be increased for emphasis on the guitar-sounding thing like you did at 00:30:943 (4,5) and 00:29:241 (4,5) very well.
  5. 00:40:172 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - Ok, so to begin, I recognize you are mapping to the vocals here, and I agree with that decision. However, in the song, the singer is gaining momentum for the upcoming section which is very intense, and I feel this can be represented with the jumps with slowly increasing spacing, or even just 00:40:918 (1,2,3,4,5) having a definitively larger spacing compared to 00:40:172 (1,2,3,4,5,6) . It feels weird to just have massive jumps off the bat in a measure that is supposed to gain momentum for the upcoming craziness.
  6. 00:41:771 - Alright, so in this upcoming section, I like to look at it in 4 parts, each part representing 2 measures each. While there's a few spacing inconsistencies, one I would like to point out is how 00:43:260 (5,1) has a significantly lower spacing than 00:44:984 (6,1) and 00:46:699 (4,1) which I understand because the break in flow is extremely sharp, but the spacing still feels low compared to the other similar sections, and it can be increased to emphasize the downbeat better. Additionally, 00:48:192 (3) is a repeat slider whereas 00:46:484 and the rest of the similar sections in the 4 parts consist of two 1/2 sliders, and it doesn't make sense in my eyes.
  7. 00:49:407 (4,1) - The spacing between these two notes should be increased because there is a powerful vocal syllable on the downbeat, which you represented at 00:50:384 and 00:52:986 but not here.
  8. 00:55:579 - I like to look at the next 8 measures as the first 4 measures repeated once. Therefor, they should have somewhat similar spacing. However, from 00:59:022 and onwards, your spacing drastically increases which doesn't make sense considering the song hasn't gotten any more intense than the last 4 measures.
  9. 01:22:624 - The suggestions from 00:21:206 apply here as well.
  10. 01:41:058 (1,2,1) - The spacing in this pattern doesn't make sense. If anything, it should either be equidistant or have 01:41:058 (1,2) closer together than 01:41:272 (2,1) to emphasize the downbeat and to emphasize a changing of energy in the song.
  11. 01:41:487 - In this section, I recognize that you mapped the bass/guitar/percussion with sliders. Similar to the previously mentioned sections, the spacing here is really boring, and could be spiced up with increased spacing on percussion hits to emphasize them. You have it in some percussion hits but not all or even most.
  12. 02:13:776 (1,2,3,1) - The spacing in this pattern should be lower due to the fact that the timing change make it really difficult to hit to begin with, and the fact that the spacing increases while everything except the percussion going silent doesn't fit the song too well. I get that you need to emphasize the percussion, but currently I find it to be too extreme when coupled with the shift in timing.
  13. 02:43:239 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - You had a build-up in spacing at 02:39:686 (1,2,1,2,1,2) which plays lovely because the momentum in the vocals increases over this time period, but you didn't do it here when it's essentially the same thing.
  14. 03:31:498 (1) - Spacing can be increased to emphasize the crash better.
  15. 04:01:581 (1) - Spacing can be increased to emphasize the introduction of the guitar.


I love the concept, but I feel this needs a fair bit of spacing polishing.
-Visceral-

QTS wrote:

Doesn't the user rating tell you something about this map?

Because it seems pretty obvious to me and a large amount of the community that this map should NOT, under any circumstances, be ranked.

First of all, the map is VERY disliked. This is probably due to the actual quality of the beatmap where I've to agree with Nelly:

Nelly wrote:

The first thing I want to say its this map. Okay, the song is very sick,but these fucking notes are godly awful. Not THE WORST but still. Its just a slider spam that it requires a hugs randon shot.

And last, fun. Pretty much every map should be player with fun. /.../ but he forgot the quality of this map.
That the quality of the map in this case is non-existant.

Secondly, this map just seems, a spam of wierd sliders, TAG-4 Jumps, etc.

I love the song, and I would love for the map to go somewhere but like it is right now? No way. I think it's awful in its current state and the fact that it even got qualified makes me feel that BN:s are not taking it seriously at all.

Also, if you don't believe me and want some more "insight" from the community, go ahead and read the Reddit thread of this map, because right now it feels like Mr. Monstrata isn't listening to what the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY thinks of the map, but instead just says thinks like:

Monstrata wrote:

I think you're missing the central theme of this map, but hopefully I explained (MY PERSONAL) reasonable points as best I could. I'm kinda looking forward to moddingv2 so I don't have to keep copy/pasting replies /.../
Anyhow, that's my opinions and some of the communities. And here is the link to the reddit thread.
You're listening to a VOCAL minority, not an OVERWHELMING majority. Reddit is not an OVERWHELMING portion of the community. Also, I understand that a player of any rank can point out technical and aesthetic flaws in a map of any difficulty. There are a ton of really helpful members of the community that have contributed a massive amount to maps that they can't pass. However, when it comes to judging a map's "fun" amount, how can Nelly tell if it's a fun map when he can't even pass it? And where are the facts? You can't just blindly say a map isn't fun and then not contribute anything...
Rapthorn
You're listening to a VOCAL minority, not an OVERWHELMING majority. Reddit is not an OVERWHELMING portion of the community. Also, I understand that a player of any rank can point out technical and aesthetic flaws in a map of any difficulty. There are a ton of really helpful members of the community that have contributed a massive amount to maps that they can't pass. However, when it comes to judging a map's "fun" amount, how can Nelly tell if it's a fun map when he can't even pass it? And where are the facts? You can't just blindly say a map isn't fun and then not contribute anything...
I'd say the user rating pretty much shows an overwhelming majority, being the lowest rated map ever made by a mile and all.
jawns

QTS wrote:

Doesn't the user rating tell you something about this map?

Because it seems pretty obvious to me and a large amount of the community that this map should NOT, under any circumstances, be ranked.

First of all, the map is VERY disliked. This is probably due to the actual quality of the beatmap where I've to agree with Nelly:
If it was a good idea to rank maps based on what the community thinks, we wouldn't have a quality assurance system in the first place.
-Visceral-

Rapthorn wrote:

You're listening to a VOCAL minority, not an OVERWHELMING majority. Reddit is not an OVERWHELMING portion of the community. Also, I understand that a player of any rank can point out technical and aesthetic flaws in a map of any difficulty. There are a ton of really helpful members of the community that have contributed a massive amount to maps that they can't pass. However, when it comes to judging a map's "fun" amount, how can Nelly tell if it's a fun map when he can't even pass it? And where are the facts? You can't just blindly say a map isn't fun and then not contribute anything...
I'd say the user rating pretty much shows an overwhelming majority, being the lowest rated map ever made by a mile and all.
Again, it's a vocal minority. There are plenty of people who support the map who didn't rate it and who aren't being vocal because they are fine with the map.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Maybe people downvoted cuz they didn't like me? or that they thought the song was too hard? You can't determine the intention for someone's 1 vote xD. Loctav currently has the most downvoted map on osu. Does that make him or the map bad? No. Some taiko BN's tell me t's actually good... but you can clearly see people DTNF'ing it with like 50 points just to downvote to spite him.
fieryrage
I'll just restate again, I don't mind the map itself but not having AR 10 or OD 10 is really questionable considering the BPM and chance to notelock.
Yunomi

QTS wrote:

Doesn't the user rating tell you something about this map?

Because it seems pretty obvious to me and a large amount of the community that this map should NOT, under any circumstances, be ranked.

First of all, the map is VERY disliked. This is probably due to the actual quality of the beatmap where I've to agree with Nelly:

Nelly wrote:

The first thing I want to say its this map. Okay, the song is very sick,but these fucking notes are godly awful. Not THE WORST but still. Its just a slider spam that it requires a hugs randon shot.

And last, fun. Pretty much every map should be player with fun. /.../ but he forgot the quality of this map.
That the quality of the map in this case is non-existant.

Secondly, this map just seems, a spam of wierd sliders, TAG-4 Jumps, etc.

I love the song, and I would love for the map to go somewhere but like it is right now? No way. I think it's awful in its current state and the fact that it even got qualified makes me feel that BN:s are not taking it seriously at all.

Also, if you don't believe me and want some more "insight" from the community, go ahead and read the Reddit thread of this map, because right now it feels like Mr. Monstrata isn't listening to what the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY thinks of the map, but instead just says thinks like:

Monstrata wrote:

I think you're missing the central theme of this map, but hopefully I explained (MY PERSONAL) reasonable points as best I could. I'm kinda looking forward to moddingv2 so I don't have to keep copy/pasting replies /.../
Anyhow, that's my opinions and some of the communities. And here is the link to the reddit thread.
user rating doesn't mean shit lol
Nelly

Smoothie World wrote:

However, when it comes to judging a map's "fun" amount, how can Nelly tell if it's a fun map when he can't even pass it?
I cant pass it yeah but I can make a verdict of it of how is it "good or bad?"
Shiirn
Monstrata's not entirely wrong, a lot of 1 votes are used as a "fuck you" button.


But you have to wonder what the players are pressing "fuck you" for. For me, with Final Answer, years ago, it was because I made myself the enemy of the entire chinese community. For Loctav, it was a particular comment he made blah blah. Either case, in both cases, the "fuck you" was done regardless of the map. It was because me and Loctav pissed people off by being dicks.


I'm pretty sure the "fuck you"s for this map aren't entirely because you pissed off people in a separate situation, Monstrata.
QTS

Smoothie World wrote:

You're listening to a VOCAL minority, not an OVERWHELMING majority. Reddit is not an OVERWHELMING portion of the community. Also, I understand that a player of any rank can point out technical and aesthetic flaws in a map of any difficulty. There are a ton of really helpful members of the community that have contributed a massive amount to maps that they can't pass. However, when it comes to judging a map's "fun" amount, how can Nelly tell if it's a fun map when he can't even pass it? And where are the facts? You can't just blindly say a map isn't fun and then not contribute anything...
Looking at the map's user rating, the OVERWHELMING majority dislikes the map. I never mentioned reddit as the overwhelming majority but there are comments on there that opinionate the map as a whole, likewise here. As I mentioned, I think that the map consists of low-quality "spam streams" as well as TAG-4 Jumps. Also, half-ish of the map consists of a very slow-phased phase, and now don't get me wrong, I like when mappers use those as "breaks" but for me, I think that close to half of the map being of that charachter, is too much. That being said, I personally find the map of low-quality. I love the song itself and would like for the map to get ranked, although NOT in its current state.

Also, I'm actually interested in your opinion on the map, mind sharing?

Edit: Also, there are LOTS of high players that are saying that this map shouldn't be ranked. Hence Sanze saying "cancer", Astar mentioning the TAG4 jumps and Rafis said on stream that this map should NEVER be ranked.
Rapthorn

Monstrata wrote:

Maybe people downvoted cuz they didn't like me? or that they thought the song was too hard? You can't determine the intention for someone's 1 vote xD. Loctav currently has the most downvoted map on osu. Does that make him or the map bad? No. Some taiko BN's tell me t's actually good... but you can clearly see people DTNF'ing it with like 50 points just to downvote to spite him.
If people really disliked you every map of yours would have a terrible rating right? And im pretty sure you know the 1's are not actually because of the star rating or the song for most people this time.
Underforest
I'll try to help out here

02:50:353 - this red point you should do it 7/4 instead of 4/4 imo
03:11:415 (1) - end this at 03:13:440 - if you're trying to follow vocal
04:42:747 - add 109 BPM redline
04:44:784 - change this to 114 BPM
04:45:311 (1) - you can make this heart slider much better than now
234,109,285311,6,0,B|234:102|203:78|143:78|136:142|109:196|189:209|257:289|257:289|324:209|404:196|377:142|370:78|310:78|277:102|278:116,1,599.999981689454,2|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
04:49:426 (1) - at the spinner end you can put a whistle here

even if it's too harder it's a great map, don't let the user rating let winny upload continue his road
if I didn't helped, don't gimme kudosu
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply