forum

Story about Haircuts

posted
Total Posts
show more
ciara_old_1

RoseusJaeger wrote:

piruchan wrote:

It's not cute it's kawaii. THEY'RE DIFFERENT.
Kawaii and cute mean the same thing
not for weeaboos
_handholding

Nesoi wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Kawaii and cute mean the same thing
not for weeaboos
Preach it!
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Kawaii and Cute will always be the same for me.
roshan117
hey u do look like hillary lol
piruchan
Kawaii is superior than cute.

Yes I'm going full weeb here
AutoMedic
tbh the haircut is really depressing dude

anime isn't real
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

roshan117 wrote:

hey u do look like hillary lol
I know, RIP.

AutoMedic wrote:

tbh the haircut is really depressing dude

anime isn't real
No shit, Sherlock.
Rurree
Is your hair really that shiny?
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Rurree wrote:

Is your hair really that shiny?
Yeah, and the lighting is weird in the photo too. I probably use too much conditioner
ciara_old_1
i use a lot of conditioner just to make my hair feel really smooth :)
Rurree
Oh, it's just that shiny hair tends to make me feel a bit queasy. :x
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Nesoi wrote:

i use a lot of conditioner just to make my hair feel really smooth :)
Same, but mine tends to get greasier quicker if I use too much.

Rurree wrote:

Oh, it's just that shiny hair tends to make me feel a bit queasy. :x
There's not much I can do about it
Railey2
what if the hairstylist browses this forum? That'd be awkward on so many levels.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

what if the hairstylist browses this forum? That'd be awkward on so many levels.
Then they'd know how I feel then. I have no problem being a little salty on the internet
Rurree
You don't need to do anything about it if it's a natural occurrence. :)
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Rurree wrote:

You don't need to do anything about it if it's a natural occurrence. :)
true, thank you
Railey2
They'd also know that you browse this forum, and they'd know your post history D:

I know its the thing I'm most scared of, someone I know IRL finding my post history. I don't know what that says about my post-history, but its not good.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

They'd also know that you browse this forum, and they'd know your post history D:

I know its the thing I'm most scared of, someone I know IRL finding my post history. I don't know what that says about my post-history, but its not good.
I make sure everything I post is something I'm not ashamed of. Like, I have moderate decency on the internet
Railey2
I am not ashamed of the things I write, but taken out of context they can be hard to look at. Too bad that the context is something that only few people would understand from the get-go. And not to mention that I often use a type of humor that some people take offense to, even when they understand the context. And don't even get me started on memes.

I'm not ashamed, but it could still turn out very badly for me. But yeah, you'd probably be fine in every regard, although you're still a part of a pretty weird community :b
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

I am not ashamed of the things I write, but taken out of context they can be hard to look at. Too bad that the context is something that only few people would understand from the get-go. And not to mention that I often use a type of humor that some people take offense to, even when they understand the context. And don't even get me started on memes.

I'm not ashamed, but it could still turn out very badly for me. But yeah, you'd probably be fine in every regard, although you're still a part of a pretty weird community :b
Yeah, that makes sense
Kanye West
Fun fact: "haricut" means "big brother cut" in my native language
ciara_old_1
all this time i didn't notice it was "haricuts"
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
I just noticed too, dammit

Edit: it's fixed
Railey2

Nesoi wrote:

all this time i didn't notice it was "haricuts"
I didn't notice either
AutoMedic

Kanye West wrote:

Fun fact: "haricut" means "big brother cut" in my native language
you mean heircuts
Frolski
Cringe.
Railey2

Frolski wrote:

Cringe.
can you do something other than posting annoying and empty oneliners that don't address a single fucking point that was made in the whole thread and much less the topic of the actual thread? What is cringe? OPs story? Anything someone else said in the thread? Who are you referring to? Did you actually read the thread? Why are you even here if all your posts are shitty like that.

Look at your post history, you don't have a single post that is as long as the one I'm writing right now, and that is including quotes. All of your 52 are shallow, every single one of them. You are just spamming blind reactions and memes. You don't contribute anything.

I think you missed the point of a forum, quite honestly.
Frolski

Railey2 wrote:

Frolski wrote:

Cringe.
can you do something other than posting annoying and empty oneliners that don't address a single fucking point that was made in the whole thread and much less the topic of the actual thread? What is cringe? OPs story? Anything someone else said in the thread? Who are you referring to? Did you actually read the thread? Why are you even here if all your posts are shitty like that.

Look at your post history, you don't have a single post that is as long as the one I'm writing right now, and that is including quotes. All of your 52 are shallow, every single one of them. You are just spamming blind reactions and memes. You don't contribute anything.

I'm just trolling in offtopic for reactions like your. Thanks.
And answering your question - yes, I think OP's story is cringe.
AutoMedic

Frolski wrote:

I'm just trolling in offtopic for reactions like yours. Thanks.
ftfy

also can you at least put a bit of an effort in your posts. i'm pretty sure polish people are more credible than this
Frolski

AutoMedic wrote:

Frolski wrote:

ftfy

also can you at least put a bit of an effort in your posts. i'm pretty sure polish people are more credible than this

It's offtopic, after all.
Railey2

Frolski wrote:

Of course you were. And the fact that you do this on every single board you are on is just coincidence then?

And besides, you are not trolling. You're just being an unoriginal, noncontributing lazy asshole whose shitposts are as shallow as his own opinions when he does try, which sadly he never does. Fuck right off, mate.

Also, OPs story is alright. Theres nothing cringeworthy about it. She got a haircut and she isn't happy with it because she expected something else. If something like this is cringe to you, you must walk through your life cringing 24/7.
Frolski

Railey2 wrote:

Frolski wrote:

Of course you were. And the fact that you do this on every single board you are on is just coincidence then?

And besides, you are not trolling. You're just being an unoriginal, noncontributing lazy asshole whose shitposts are as shallow as his own opinions when he does try, which sadly he never does. Fuck right off, mate.

Also, OPs story is alright. Theres nothing cringeworthy about it. She got a haircut and she isn't happy with it because she expected something else. If something like this is cringe to you, you must walk through your life cringing 24/7.

All these flavours and you choose to be salty.

All you are trying to do is to offend me. Writing these comments full of anger won't hurt my feelings. I'm just being myself here, it's offtopic so I can say whatever I want, even if it's not related to topic.

And yes, it is cringeworthy. Getting haircut to look like anime character is cringeworthy. I'm just commenting actual content OP brought to the subforum.
Foxtrot

Railey2 wrote:

Frolski wrote:

Rilene
What's wrong to get an haircut like a anime character? How is that cringeworthy? Just because it is fictional?
If I get the photographed-portrait to let them know what hairstyle to cut for me, it is not cringe worthy but while if I get the same hairstyle in a anime-styled portrait, it is now cringeworthy?
Railey2
@Dulcet: I like this one better :b

@Frolski, at least I prompted you to post more than 5 words at once, so I mark that one down as a success.

Trying to look like someone you adore isn't unheard of, even when that character is fictional. If you don't believe that, look into how prominent figures shaped the world of mainstream fashion. You'd be surprised. There is a whole industry behind using peoples desire to look like people they adore or admire.
AutoMedic

Frolski wrote:

All you are trying to do is to offend me. Writing these comments full of anger won't hurt my feelings. I'm just being myself here, it's offtopic so I can say whatever I want, even if it's not related to topic.
>
you cant fool me friendok
Rurree
Mate, putting down others won't make you look less cringey. :p
SaigonAlice

Railey2 wrote:

Frolski wrote:

Cringe.

both of you are embarrassing
Railey2
;(
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Railey2 wrote:

;(
you take so much bullshit in OT so seriously LOL i think you need to take a break from the internet as a whole :) <3 byebyeee~
show more