forum

Mitchie M feat. Hatsune Miku - Amazing Magician (game edit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wolf_Gold
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
melopepo
Hi Dark-paul :>

Saw you’ve requested some advice, so I’ve decided to help! Although rest of the following aren’t really advice, just mainly things that you have to fix. Anyways, here are some of the main problems that I’ve noticed:

- The BPM and Offset are really off. The correct BPM is 165 and the offset should be around 2980 (sorry I'm not good with offsets :oops: )

- The metadata also needs to be fixed. It should be like this:

SPOILER
Artist: Mitchie M feat. 初音ミク
Romanised Artist: Mitchie M feat. Hatsune Miku
Title: アメイジング・マジシャン (game edit)
Romanised Title: Amazing Magician (game edit)
Source: クイズRPG 魔法使いと黒猫のウィズ
Tags: quiz mahou tsukai to kuroneko no wiz world of mystic vocaloid
I got the artist and title from the official album and the source is a game called “Quiz RPG: World of Mystic Wiz”, which the song was composed for. The tags are just the romanisation of the Japanese title of the game, the English translation (minus the “rpg” because rpg is already in the source field), and “vocaloid” because Hatsune Miku is a vocaloid.

- The Approach Rate, Overall Difficulty, and HP Drain for each difficulty is too high. For Easy, I’d suggest 4 for AR and 2 for both OD and HP, and for Hard, I’d suggest HP and OD 6. You can keep AR around 7-8.

Take a look at these links to see the general idea of what should be a good setting. Hard kind of seems like a Normal right now imo. If you do change it to a Normal in the future, use this for reference.

- You don't have a preview point. It's really important as it's the place where you hear ex. the chorus whenever you select the song to play. If you don't know how to set one, go to Timing > Set Current Position as Preview Point.

-The Beat Snap Divisor should be changed to 1/2 for Easy and 1/4 for Hard. This is because for Easy, you mainly use 1/1, sometimes 1/2, and rarely 1/4. For Hard I guess you can switch to 1/6 from time to time since I do hear some 1/6 in the music but use 1/4 most of the time.

That's all I can do for now since this is my first mod (and first post ever in the osu! forums lol). Hope you find this useful anyways. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D

Oh yeah, remember to resnap all the notes by going to Timing>Resnap All Notes and readjusting the slider lengths.

I haven’t even submitted my own maps yet so kudos to you for sharing your map with the world! And great song choice (hooray for Mitchie M!) ;)
Oh and don't misspell Hatsune Miku as "Hatsume" Miku next time ^ ^"

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Wolf_Gold

CaffeineCrisp wrote:

Hi Dark-paul :>

Saw you’ve requested some advice, so I’ve decided to help! Although rest of the following aren’t really advice, just mainly things that you have to fix. Anyways, here are some of the main problems that I’ve noticed:

- The BPM and Offset are really off. The correct BPM is 165 and the offset should be around 2980 (sorry I'm not good with offsets :oops: )

- The metadata also needs to be fixed. It should be like this:

SPOILER
Artist: Mitchie M feat. 初音ミク
Romanised Artist: Mitchie M feat. Hatsune Miku
Title: アメイジング・マジシャン (game edit)
Romanised Title: Amazing Magician (game edit)
Source: クイズRPG 魔法使いと黒猫のウィズ
Tags: quiz mahou tsukai to kuroneko no wiz world of mystic vocaloid
I got the artist and title from the official album and the source is a game called “Quiz RPG: World of Mystic Wiz”, which the song was composed for. The tags are just the romanisation of the Japanese title of the game, the English translation (minus the “rpg” because rpg is already in the source field), and “vocaloid” because Hatsune Miku is a vocaloid.

- The Approach Rate, Overall Difficulty, and HP Drain for each difficulty is too high. For Easy, I’d suggest 4 for AR and 2 for both OD and HP, and for Hard, I’d suggest HP and OD 6. You can keep AR around 7-8.

Take a look at these links to see the general idea of what should be a good setting. Hard kind of seems like a Normal right now imo. If you do change it to a Normal in the future, use this for reference.

- You don't have a preview point. It's really important as it's the place where you hear ex. the chorus whenever you select the song to play. If you don't know how to set one, go to Timing > Set Current Position as Preview Point.

-The Beat Snap Divisor should be changed to 1/2 for Easy and 1/4 for Hard. This is because for Easy, you mainly use 1/1, sometimes 1/2, and rarely 1/4. For Hard I guess you can switch to 1/6 from time to time since I do hear some 1/6 in the music but use 1/4 most of the time.

That's all I can do for now since this is my first mod (and first post ever in the osu! forums lol). Hope you find this useful anyways. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D

Oh yeah, remember to resnap all the notes by going to Timing>Resnap All Notes and readjusting the slider lengths.

I haven’t even submitted my own maps yet so kudos to you for sharing your map with the world! And great song choice (hooray for Mitchie M!) ;)
Oh and don't misspell Hatsune Miku as "Hatsume" Miku next time ^ ^"

Good luck!
thank you to you is advice!
I take into account all that you told me !