[apple's Insane :]thanks! http://pastebin.com/ntEbZWNQ
- 00:24:578 (4,2,3,4) - This kind of stacks are wow https://puu.sh/uXkcL/dce9f0dc00.png . I'm really not sure what you mean here. Bad stack? Not readable? For both I cannot agree. If you have stacking enabled in the editor, you can clearly it is indeed correctly stacked. I don't think there's any readability issue either. Not only is the rhythm super predictable, combined with the new combo colour, multiple approach circle - I don't think this can be a problem at all.
- 00:47:929 (1,2) - I think you should do them a bit different from your double 1/4 here for the reading of this section. Ofc to do with all other like this one. thats why i put the nc's :c
- 01:08:523 (3,1) - If you intended to blanket it's badly done. A check couldn't be bad ^^ ok
- 01:09:010 (1) - I would totally CTRL+G it to avoid this giant spacing who is the same than stronger spot on the kiai, and would keep the movement of your flow. maybe in numbers the spacing seems large, but from playing perspective... there's not really any issue? this plays like back-forth pattern and the player has got so much antiflow and large jump already... also ctrl+g would create a wider angle, which for me is even more uncormfortable, plus it would make insanely large jump with (1,2)
- 01:09:496 (2,3,4) - Also about your rhythm, I prefer this one so if you could do the same for 00:59:118 (2,3,4) - since I think it follow more vocal. i understand your concern, but this song is super repetitive... having variety which follow two different track not only creates more variety in mapping, but for playing too
- 01:41:280 (2,1) - This is a HUGE gap who create a difficulty spike out from nowhere. Just use smth similar to 00:57:172 (2,1) - . huge? not sure what your basing this on, numbers or actual difficulty... yes 3x -> 5x is harsh, but please dont ignore the fact that this is 1/4 slider -> clickable object, not 1/4 -> 1/4. if both objects were actually snapped to 1/2 (which they do play like), the d(difference) wouldnt be <that> significant not only does this play like a 1/2 jump, the intensity got much higher too. or atleast, the player get accustomed to this, due to the high 1/4 intensity part at 01:18:091 (1) - . i only decreased the spacing like ~0.3 in the endbut honestly i dont think this is <that> much, not unfittingly, harder