Oops. Added them
- i like custom colours
- raise od & hp a bit would look better for the diff spread from easy oops
- 00:22:307 (1) - is it okay to leave it 1.4x? Should be. Most people wont completely follow the Slider anyways so the jump isnt really noticable
- 00:45:334 (4,3) - u could probably do a blanket for this did
- 00:11:929 (1,1) - 1/4 gap after a spinner doesnt sound a good idea to me :< Gap should be fine, it's basically an Extra at this point
- 00:39:172 - consider making here clickable, shorten the slider and add a note Sure, why not
- 00:53:442 (1,2) - just to say playability is quite ok imo, i dont have problem with it Thanks for the input :3
- 00:18:091 (3,4,1) - Flow is a bit weird imo. Try this maybe? Looks good, changed
- 00:22:307 (1) - Well it's absolutely ok if you use a quick reverse slider only in this part, but I think it's really a pity if you do that and ignore all those variegated laser sounds. Better see what captin and Kyshiro made in their extra diffs as reference. I might think about it, but I'll keep it for now as I have other places like this too
- 00:28:469 (3,4) - Ctrl+g would be better, as you make a back-and-forth pattern in 00:27:496 (1,2,3,4) - , it would be more consistent if you make 00:28:145 (1,2,3,4) - a back-and forth pattern as well, and also much easier to read. I want to keep the clockwise movement of 00:28:145 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - in tact and I think that it feels like a pretty buildup with the music. I want no interruptions in the movement here :v
- 00:56:361 (1,1) - Too close imo, better increase the ds a bit. Move 00:56:686 (1) - to x368|y50 for example. Moved 00:56:037 (1,1,1) - a bit further instead (so that I dont have to fiddle around with the combos after that)
- 01:17:443 (1) - And this slider as well, move to x20|y156? moved a bit further as well, not as much though[Normal]
- Check aimod I dont know what your AImod is telling you, but both the the times were empty places and had no spacing issues
- 00:14:523 (1,2,3) - Not sure if this kind of overlap is allowed in Normal diff, better change to a new pattern. Also in 00:19:712 (1,2,3) - and many more. Mind you, this is not a filler Normal, but a harder one. Overlaps should be fine, especially since they happen more often (which makes them predictable)
00:14:523 (1,2,3) - maybe avoid such overlaps in normal keep it simple these patterns arent used much in normal The Normal isnt supposed to be a simple one and this specific combo happens more than once. It's predictable and should be fine
01:16:794 (1,2,3,4) - imo these can be confusing for new players changed it a little
01:27:172 (4) - nc Well, why not
01:06:415 (1,3) - also have noticed some ds inconsistency should be fixed(?)
01:14:199 (1,3,4) - ^should be fixed(?)
ur normal is hard for normal It definitely is, and it's supposed to be that way
I found custom colours in kyshiro's diff only, so would be cool if you add their in other diffs did
- 00:43:064 (1) - the slider sounds same as 00:43:713 (1) - , but here it has 7 repeats. I think if you replace it to two sliders with 2 repeats it would be better for reading, since 7 repeats probably may make a some problems with reading I think reading will be fine. The Sliders half their repeats each time as a buildup. 00:43:713 (1) - has a stronger sound as 00:43:064 (1) - , 00:44:037 (1) - as 00:43:713 (1) - .
- 00:56:037 (1,1) - it being read more like 1/4 gap instead of 1/2, what about make some distance, it may really help a bit I'll go ahead and get some testplays on that. I dont want to change it (and I dont think that it's as difficult to read), but if people dont like it the way it is now, I probably can.
- 01:16:794 (1) - as above People shouldve noticed the pattern after missing it the first time :^), but nah, same thing.
- 01:20:118 (5,1) - 01:22:550 (3,1) - Most likely you will decline this point, but this stuff is really hard for reading, especially stream after anti jump. plus it happening on blue tick what makes it more difficult. I might suggest you make more distance between, like http://puu.sh/rARyu/a6b510e310.jpg . It may help to read
- really low od and hp setting lo, does it intentionally? Forgot to change
the gap between insane and hard is really big, you need to nerf this or add something like light insane. I have someone that wanted to do one, so there will be one.
01:20:118 (5) - stacking it with 01:20:280 (1) could be a bit easier to read (probably not, considering how the diff is made, just my opinion) (copied from another mod since it's the same thing) I know these are a Problem and I *do* kinda want to change them, but I dont want to kill to stop/go movement either which makes this pretty difficult to deal with.
00:14:523 (1,2,3) - this pattern is kind of confusing to beginner players imo.
00:19:712 (1,2,3) - ^
00:22:307 (1,1) - pretty bad overlap It's fine, the tail will be visible early enough
00:24:902 (1,2,3) - again
00:28:307 (2,3) - you should make it like this http://prntscr.com/cr44cf so it will be less confusing It's not confusing in the first place. All the other combos use this kind of placement after a Slider, too
00:28:794 (1) - the previous DS in 0.94 while your map has the consistency of 1 DS Objects after Sliders (all of them) use 0.9ds. Objects with a 1/1 gap use 1.0ds.
00:28:794 (1,3) - not sure about this stack, might be confusing Should be fine, it appears as the tail's already gone
00:44:361 (1,2,3) - i get the idea of stacking notes in normal and i know its important to do it but 3 notes is already too high, try to separate them
00:45:659 (1,2,3) - ^
00:46:956 (1,2,3) - ^
00:47:929 (4) - completely ignored the DS here, fix pls The notes stack ingame. It *is* spaced correctly http://puu.sh/rBRvQ/0722ccd6cf.jpg
00:48:253 (1,2,3) - again
00:49:550 (1) - DS
00:58:632 (1) - DS
ok seems like the DS is inconsistent so you should check all of the map No, everything is spaced fine. Objects after Sliders (1/2 gap) use 0.9 to look less ugly. Normal objects (1/1 gap) use 1.0
01:23:280 (1,2) - fix blanket should be fine now
Generally: This normal isnt a 2.0 "fill spread" normal. It's supposed to be harder. Triplets are fine, overlap combos are fine as they are all consistent.
00:59:929 (1) - i feel like this should be more spaced
01:05:118 (1) - ^^
01:07:713 (1) - ^^^^^!!!
01:10:307 (1) - ^^ All of these are fine in terms of spacing (and consistent, too)
01:28:469 (1) - ^^ did
01:36:253 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - inconsistent NC from the previous jumps - 00:49:064 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) true, fixed the later combo to have less NCs
01:56:361 (5) - nc? not on this one, but I went ahead and fixed all of the bad NCs I had before that
02:02:199 (1) - i feel like this should be more spaced did
00:33:983 - I think this section is worth mapping Im just really liking the relaxing tone of this :c It works well as a middleground with apple's, milan's and captin's
00:53:442 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - woah, Nothing wrong with it but space out 00:53:442 (1,2,1,2) - by a tad bit would help with reading increased by a tiny bit
Thanks guys, I hope I didnt forget anything.
- Added custom colours (forgot)
- Fixed OD/HP in Normal (forgot)
- Another has just a tad more spacing here and there, combos are mostly untouched
- Normal is supposed to be difficult. There is an Easy on this set, Normals dont always need to be easy af. The overlapping combos are consistently occouring throughout the diff, so I'd be suprised if a player would be suprised about that over and over again. Triplets in there are fine too, Hard's usually use them too - so there's an entry point for new players.