- i like custom colours
- where are hitsounds, the rest is fine to me
- raise od & hp a bit would look better for the diff spread from easy
- 00:22:307 (1) - is it okay to leave it 1.4x?
- 00:45:334 (4,3) - u could probably do a blanket for this
- 01:24:578 (6) - nc?
- 00:56:686 (1) - 01:17:442 (1) - uh i feel they could be spaced bit farther tho u already added nc for reading
- 00:57:172 (2) - 01:17:929 (2) - pay attention to the inherited point the object is barely audible now
- 00:59:848 (5) - same ^, also change this to normal sample it would justify the little overmapping here
- 01:28:064 (4) - 02:01:794 (4) - again the volume
- 01:16:145 (4,5) - blanket a bit
- 00:11:929 (1,1) - 1/4 gap after a spinner doesnt sound a good idea to me :<
- 00:39:172 - consider making here clickable, shorten the slider and add a note
- 00:53:442 (1,2) - just to say playability is quite ok imo, i dont have problem with it
- 00:11:929 (1,1) - etc. is this 1/4 gap after spinner rly allowed? i've seldom seen this and it would affect reading imo
- 01:38:848 (1,2,3) - for one and 01:39:496 (1,2,3,4) - for two, so maybe 01:40:145 (5) - add nc?
- 01:43:307 (5) - can be bit closer for reading the 1/4 gap, sth like 01:45:659 (4,5) - is more intuitive
- 01:49:388 (2,3,4) - i felt rhythm here kinda weird, it sounds sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6262685 to me
- no hitsounds
- 00:11:929 (1,1) - etc. is this 1/4 gap after spinner rly allowed? i've seldom seen this and it would affect reading imo. sth like 01:32:361 (1) - is just perfectly ok
- 00:22:632 (1,1) - raise the volume a bit, its kinda too low compared with the background
- 00:51:336 (4) - 00:51:985 (4) - unsnapped objects
- 01:17:118 - 01:23:280 - double inherited points