forum

[invalid] [duplicate] Possibility of hiding current position number in multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Novalogic
Many players i talked with - me included - when play in multi have a problem with that number in the corner of the screen. I think there are a lot of people who play with interface and/or current ranking hidden, but this one element is impossible to hide as it stands right now. Maybe it doesn't affect most players, but it would surely help those of us who are distracted by unessential elements on the screen ( especially animated ones, and position often changes in multi ). Would it be possible to include that number into interface, so that we could hide it with shift + tab?
Sandy Hoey
I like this idea, but I think it should be hidden along with the multiplayer leader board on the left of the screen (press tab). Both of those give you the same information of your position in the game, so I think it makes sense
Pawsu
Rejected many times, see here for an example: t/147966
Topic Starter
Novalogic
If it was proposed many times before, and had people supporting it then maybe there actually is a valid reason to include it with either interface under shift + tab or with ranking under tab... nobody thought of that?
Bauxe
It baffles me how people who find things like this distracting manage to do anything in life without being distracted.
Sandy Hoey
I don't find it distracting. But I still think that if you are going to make the leader board disappear you might as well make the number gone to