forum

Leslie Wai - Paradigm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Macthir_TW
真棒!!
我喜歡這首歌~~
youtbue上面的影片也是個遊戲呢!!

Thank you for edit
Shiny Spoon

God damnit, the minute I saw "Fort" I knew that it was gonna sound like something janky, listened to the preview and I hear massive wubs.

Why Fort? WHYYY.

Anyway! Lets get to work!

[Kaizo Trap]

00:38:833 (3) - This is me just nitpicking like a bitch, but this curve looks awkward, maybe make it curvier~

00:55:679 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing here seems to come so suddenly, I suggest having the jumps beforehand build up in spacing to make this feel a lot smoother for a transition.

01:17:256 (3) - overlap with the end of 4?

01:32:025 (3,4) - A little awkward to read, mainly because of the curve.

01:54:179 (2,3) - I do agree with this not being spaced as much as previously, but not so close because the intensity doesn't warrant for an almost pause feeling until after the 3.

02:08:948 (2,3) - Weird flow, mainly because the slider previous to the 2

03:13:448 (9,10) - This pattern I'd keep in mind for maybe a change, its more an objective change tho, so its most likely fine, but a possible change is just moving the 10 over to the right or left, just going upward is what I feel makes it very awkward.

03:57:525 (2,3,4,5) - These jumps feel a bit inconsistent to the ones you have after this part (more 4 and 5 than anything tho)

04:15:987 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These across the screen jumps...I can see the intensity, but just it doesnt feel right at all.

04:19:679 (1,2,3,4) - same thing ^

04:31:564 (3) - I feel this deserves either a NC because of the pause, or moved over a bit, an NC here instead of the downbeat would feel a lot better tho. (granted its a small pause, it can still be VERY disorienting to play first playthrough/couple of playthroughs)

04:46:333 (3) - ^

06:13:910 (4) - objective, but you may need a NC here because of this pause.

06:23:257 (4,5) - Considering the jump you get to the 5, I feel the SV could be slightly higher here to match the jump speed, felt a bit off in terms of flow.

[Final Thoughts]

Wow, just wow. This map actually blew me away. My first impression was "This might be a bit like One for All, All for One," but no, you managed to completely blow me away because it was an amazing style of map. I was expecting these hanzer patterns and such, but you have a talent for making these innovative and different maps which seemingly have a new style from the last map you made, atleast thats what I noticed with your current ranked ones. This map manages to combine fun gameplay, with amazing and intense sections that completely fit the music, which does it better than some other maps that try real hard to match the musics intensity, but fail miserably. I cannot WAIT to see this map in the future, and im glad that I had the chance to be one of the first modders for it. Best of luck for this map you creative son of a bitch, teach me how to wub like this why dont ya!

Good Luck!

- Spoon
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Shiny Spoon wrote:

God damnit, the minute I saw "Fort" I knew that it was gonna sound like something janky, listened to the preview and I hear massive wubs.

Why Fort? WHYYY.

Anyway! Lets get to work!

[Kaizo Trap]

00:38:833 (3) - This is me just nitpicking like a bitch, but this curve looks awkward, maybe make it curvier~

00:55:679 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing here seems to come so suddenly, I suggest having the jumps beforehand build up in spacing to make this feel a lot smoother for a transition.

01:17:256 (3) - overlap with the end of 4?

01:32:025 (3,4) - A little awkward to read, mainly because of the curve.

01:54:179 (2,3) - I do agree with this not being spaced as much as previously, but not so close because the intensity doesn't warrant for an almost pause feeling until after the 3.

02:08:948 (2,3) - Weird flow, mainly because the slider previous to the 2

03:13:448 (9,10) - This pattern I'd keep in mind for maybe a change, its more an objective change tho, so its most likely fine, but a possible change is just moving the 10 over to the right or left, just going upward is what I feel makes it very awkward.

03:57:525 (2,3,4,5) - These jumps feel a bit inconsistent to the ones you have after this part (more 4 and 5 than anything tho)

04:15:987 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These across the screen jumps...I can see the intensity, but just it doesnt feel right at all.

04:19:679 (1,2,3,4) - same thing ^ fix jump direction

04:31:564 (3) - I feel this deserves either a NC because of the pause, or moved over a bit, an NC here instead of the downbeat would feel a lot better tho. (granted its a small pause, it can still be VERY disorienting to play first playthrough/couple of playthroughs)

04:46:333 (3) - ^

06:13:910 (4) - objective, but you may need a NC here because of this pause.

06:23:257 (4,5) - Considering the jump you get to the 5, I feel the SV could be slightly higher here to match the jump speed, felt a bit off in terms of flow. minor fix i think

[Final Thoughts]

Wow, just wow. This map actually blew me away. My first impression was "This might be a bit like One for All, All for One," but no, you managed to completely blow me away because it was an amazing style of map. I was expecting these hanzer patterns and such, but you have a talent for making these innovative and different maps which seemingly have a new style from the last map you made, atleast thats what I noticed with your current ranked ones. This map manages to combine fun gameplay, with amazing and intense sections that completely fit the music, which does it better than some other maps that try real hard to match the musics intensity, but fail miserably. I cannot WAIT to see this map in the future, and im glad that I had the chance to be one of the first modders for it. Best of luck for this map you creative son of a bitch, teach me how to wub like this why dont ya! thank you very much i like your mod

Good Luck!

- Spoon
thanks for mod, fix all
Lince Cosmico_old
ok dad
Macthir_TW
Demo:https://youtu.be/wMRttbDTigQ

剛好喜歡這個音樂及感謝您製作圖譜
單純試玩無惡意
如有侵權請告知 會立即下架

I just love this music and thank you for making maps
Simple demo without malice